Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Loader/Unloader

Munkakör megnevezése
Loader/Unloader157 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
157 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 334 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Having a friendly and safe work place and also making the employees feel important wanting to come to work and do their job to the best of their abilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay but not enough hours
I actually enjoyed working at FedEx. Your work day goes by quickly. Management is friendly. And they are willing to work with you if you had any issues. They would provide breakfast for us sometimes. In the summer, they would give us free Gatorade. The pay is good but not enough hours. You would def need another job while working here. My other issue is I have a very bad back and can't load trucks or do any physical work anymore. I kept having to call out of work because work was hurting my back. Other than that, I enjoyed FedEx. Unfortunately, I had to quit due to my back problems.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, friendly work environment
Not enough hours
Good productive environment
This job was a good productive environment respectful employees around you always something to do stay on your feet good positive environment to be around
Productive work place.
Some good and bad days but overall management was great and helpful. Everyday we were required to call in to see what time sort start being, instead of having a set schedule.
Short days
Kontra érvek
Calling in to see what time sort start beings everyday.
Great place to work.
FedEx taught me how to coordinate cut times and freight management. The way FedEx works is comparable to a bee hive. Everything goes smooth and proper. From the top CEO to the Part Time employee everyone plays their part.
Room for advancement
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
loading and unloading
fed ex was a lot of lifting so back brace was will needed specially if your working icu which is heavy box movement and unloading had to be done on time so its a fast pace type job
short shifts
no breaks
great people
great people to work with,great work out and short shifts.i liked working here , just not somewhere icould stay and live of love the rush and workout.
great people
not enough hours or pay
1,0
Poor company
Not worth it to waste your time cost more then u make cant pay Bill's on suck little pay. To many chiefs not enuff Indians lots of lazy people just skating thought wont money but don't wont to work for it.
2,0
Quick paced job
Thus job required to always be on time, have good communication skills, team work as well as getting along with everyone. Physically demanding was a must and some cases could get very tired.
Loose weight
Gew hours very physical.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and dun to work at fed ex
The best thing was the cast pace environment. The worst was the damages goods took double the time to reload products.I enjoyed working at this company.
Great management
Kontra érvek
Paperwork was filled out in orrectly for shipping
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity of A Lifetime and A Great Experience as well.
I really enjoyed working for FedEx and would have loved to still be a part of the Company, but do to low pay n not getting enuff hours, I had to unfortunately leave FedEx in hopes of obtaining new opportunities elsewhere.
Great work environment
Not enuff hours.
very good job
They can do better the manager ,because we stay busy n time go by fast n it always something thing to n room for advancement m room for growth, benefit very good . Hour nerd more, and it always team work everybody works together n it a problem we all get together n work it out do the over all fedxsmart post was a good place to work I am one of the ones help that help open the plant n southaven Mississippi.
more breaks
managers
N/a
Enjoyed working for this company was one of my favorite jobs just got frustrated with lack of promotion based off of Bologna. I felt like if I've been doing the job for a certain amount of months I need to get paid for doing that job
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Time spent getting to and from work
eh
management there was great but with it being an overnight job no one was really to thrilled to actually be there. It was stressful and fast paced. but good job nonetheless
ok job
The job was ok for what i needed while i was in school. i worked overnight and it was a little stressful but it was good money for the time being.Would be a goodjob forsomeonegoing to school.
High pace environment
During the holidays shipping and recieving would be the busiest spot in the whole facility. Boxes upon boxes coming at a rapid pace, I would only refer this job to someone who loves high speed work.
Fedex Review
Fast paced
the proper ways to unload and load

proper staging of packages

great management very understanding

Diverse culture

Not hard at all

The stretches before, preventing job injuries! Safety First
Great establishment
Contracted
fedex was a decent job
I enjoyed working at fedex because you get paid weekly and that's one thing that a lot of warehouse jobs do not do that I liked. I liked that I was moved to a different position when I asked to be moved.
Pro érvek
its a good part time job to have
Great Job
It was a great job to work at you could work and work out at the same time. The leadership was fair and offered hours often. A good place to learn new things.
Work at Fedex
Work is fast paced at most times and you have a quota to meet so you really have to make sure your focused on the task at hand. The most enjoyable part of the day is when you leave to go home.
hard working
I worked hard everyday maintain a healthy diet to work under various conditions and whenever I finished my task i immediately took on helping my other co workers. i had good supervision and safe environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés