Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Consultant

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 313 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Decent Starting Pay
They start you out well and the benefits are good but the career paths are confusing. The opportunity for advancement is very limited. There are many things you need to know but there are very few tools for learning and growth
4,0
Busy Days
Everyday you work on something different and on may different programs and machines.
bonuses
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A high sress and time driven print production and shipping environment.
A typical day at work includes coming in to start my shift and getting familar with all of the projects we have going on. The majority of my day is spent managing my team members to insure that they get dont correctly and on time. I also work on special projects for the store such as: printing and displaying in store signage, insuring that the retail floor correctly follows our planograms, managing the inflow of projects, among many other things.

Being a part of managment has made me learn that the key to having a solid team is trust. If your team can trust you they will work harder for you and as a solid unit.

Our co-workers are a well oiled machine. There is a level of trust that I worked very hard to obtain and maintain. We all get along great and any problems are dealt with in a timely manner.

The hardest part of my job is making sure that the projects get done correctly and on time. With this fast paced world everyone wants their project done now. Seeing as how I dont say no to a projct turn time it gets stressful. But we are very succesful and do what needs to be done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out our customers. There is nothing better than really making someones day or helping them out in a stressful situation
good health insurance
can be stressful
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
FedEx is a great place to work. Their culture promotes internal movement throughout the company, and encourages the growth of their employees.
My manager supplies great feedback and criticism for how to improve, but also provides lots of laughter to get us through the hectic days. The environment is fast-paced, and our positions are multi-faceted. There is always something new to learn.

I manage the production flow for the day. I set due times and make sure projects are being completed by specific time frames and meet all quality checks. I also contact customers to inquire about projects, payments methods, and remind them of pick-up times. I also manage production assistants and make sure that they are completing their tasks efficiently.
Pro érvek
excellent benefits, mentor programs, ease of lateral promotions
Kontra érvek
short breaks, limited time to step off the floor
5,0
Fun work environment.
A typical day at work consists of helping customers and making sure the store looks presentable at all times. I learned quite a few things from working here, one of the most notable things I learned was the true value of customer service.The managers and everyone that work for the company are truly genuine people. I have never worked for a company that is as dedicated to its employees as this company is. Management wants you to move up and will help and guide you every step of the way. Your coworkers also want you to succeed and help out whenever you need something. This has been the best experience of working for that company. The hardest part of the job would be effectively managing your time. The most enjoyable part of the job is going in everyday knowing something new is going to happen.
Pro érvek
great benefits and managers that are effective.
Kontra érvek
sometimes long hours due to getting things done right and on time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secure career with constant customer flow
A typical day at work involves a lot of customer interaction. An employee must be flexible enough to help customers with many needs: printing, faxing, shipping, and others.

What I learned: customer service. It is a much overlooked part of life and business. Good customer service can turn a bad situation into a good one. I also learned how to manage my time wisely. As Lead Project Coordinator, I had to oversee every print job which came into the center. I had to share jobs that were too large and prioritize jobs to get them finished correctly and on time.

The management at FedEx Office is consistent from store to store because of excellent training from the corporate ranks. However, once above the store manager level, management can occasionally lose touch with what kind of interactions take place on the floor. Processes have been put in place that actually make it more difficult for some customers to get in and out quickly when placing an order. These processes are meant to prevent errors in production, but they just aren't perfect for every customer.

The hardest part of working at FedEx Office is the amount of customers that can come in to the centers with the limited amount of employees available on the floor. Staffing needs to be increased to better assist customers.

Being able to help people is the most enjoyable part of working at FedEx Office.
Pro érvek
consistent scheduling, good healthcare, good management
Kontra érvek
short staffing, insufficient point-of-sale and order-taking systems
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés