Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Consultant

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Consultant26 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 462 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They start you out well and the benefits are good but the career paths are confusing. The opportunity for advancement is very limited. There are many things you need to know but there are very few tools for learning and growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex trained me with anything I need for the job and enhance my customer service skills. Great management and employee benefits. Good camaraderie at work too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working here. They employees are great and so is the managers. I have been taught skills I never had experienced before. They are good about working around and or with your schedule. Everyday is different due to all we offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed being the lead consultant and managing the production flow of the store. I learned how to use Fedex oversize printer, cutting machine, and easy to use document editing system. I enjoyed helping customer with creative design and be a part of growing their businesses. This job gave me the opportunity to be creative and learn helpful tips on how to market my own business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work culture at FedEx is very welcoming and supportive. The management strives hard to work at all levels and gain feedback to further improve. Corporate Culture is customer-focused external as well as internal.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex office is a branch of fedex that may not be as good as the other branches. They certainly don’t pay as much. This job is honestly “make or break” depending on management. The culture is very strong on getting the best numbers (sales, box packing, plus ones....etc), that creates the other major part of the atmosphere which is MICROMANAGEMENT. Everybody wants to get their bonuses so micromanaging will be the norm for many, especially the higher up you look. I always thought you give the best solution to people’s print and shipping issues but some managers prefer you sell no matter the case in order to get their numbers. There are literal conference calls so often talking about the numbers you’d wonder what else the district and regional managers do. It really all depends on the manager at whatever location you work at. I really try to help people not get the most money by overpacking, saying the catch phrases like a robot to everyone no matter the circumstances, printing at the most expensive and just shady tactics at best (cutting hours, basing payroll on sales). The pay is alright but it’s nothing special, especially since there’s a ceiling. The benefits are good but not great. Bonuses on the other hand are horrible. Making sales and great numbers only matter to the managers because they get up to $2000 (multiple times a year and not the biggest bonus possible for a store manager) while team members may get $75. Some even get trips depending on the award. Big sales pushes for the whole district may result in $100 for the team members in that district. You can only imagine - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
So I’ve worked for Fedex almost a year I came in as a lead and it’s been the worst experience of my life. Not only am I treated poorly and the staff have no respect for you the center manager doesn’t know much about his crew and how they treat people. The last few weeks I regret working here ,I wasted time and I could be anywhere with less money and be happier. Store 1703 makes u feel like a idiot no matter what.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love my job bur the environment makes it not worth the struggle. The only way it seems that you can move up in the company is if you get super close to the higher up managers (no matter how many recommendations, good reviews, or good skills you display) They teach who the choose no matter how much you show/explain that you would like to learn more. Everything that your manager does get over looked if they have built a relationship witht the DM so it really make it seem like there is nowhere to turn for help. The managers deligate task to who they " trust".. and you can be a person who they push off most of their load too but then they will come back and explain that you are not ready for any promotions.The company really pushes a no retaliation policy but i have seen retaliation and been through it while working here.
decent pay to begin
Kontra érvek
no advancement, unfair treatment, unfair opportunity, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Fedex. However, after years when i tried to apply for management. I spoke to all of my supervisors even the ones above my own in the store to make them aware i wanted to improve my skills and be a manager. Well for 6 months i tried over and over again. But it never went through the position i applied for was given to someone else with no skills in our business coming from another company. I was very angry with the decisions they made when i have been training to be a manager. My original hiring manager saw my skills but when she left (retired) i was left in the dark. No one to help me to move up. SO YOU NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE TO GET MOVED UP IN POSITION. Its not fair! I will not recommend Fedex unless its only temporarily. I am a veteran with enough leadership skills. But Fedex lost a good person and working employee. Good luck on their business. They will "manage." Also what i noticed too in different locations the people who are managers suck! I had to step up and find solutions or connect with customers to come back for Fedex.
Health Benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks (or none), management doesn't keep their word, they pump you up for something but never falls through
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking to climb in a retail environment FedEx Office is a great place to do so. You receive a TON of training so be prepared to cram info.
It's very straight forward and not a difficult job. However, it IS fast paced, there are a lot of subcategories in which you have to learn and adjust such as copying, laminating, binding, learning the shipping and packing etc.

If you're hungry for knowledge you'll appreciate all there is to learn with FedEx Office and the benefits are pretty amazing.

Management I would rate about a 3 out of 5 based upon consistency between stores and districts.

If I had to say what could be better I would recommend that corporate does not enforce scripts on the employees as hard and instead trains us how to ask the right questions in our own ways to help us connect sincerely with each client vs the same robotic script between customers.
Pro érvek
Fun competitions between stores and districts with prizes, great benefits, potential to grow quickly.
Kontra érvek
fast paced, may be hard to get rest breaks or bathroom breaks, very demanding, on your feet and preparing big orders with short deadlines, Customers can be extremely hard to please and rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. If you are looking for a job to get by I would recommend it. There is alot of people who have been around for years but some of them just ended up being stuck there.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Cuts your hours during the summer time. No work/life balance. Hard to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall working at FedEx has been a good experience. It is a fast paced environment, even at smaller centers you can get busy. I have had the opportunity to be placed in larger and smaller facilities and took on many different rolls. I like the job and the pace doesn't bother you after awhile. However my pay is lower than desired. I've been promoted twice and have worked here for awhile but still don't get paid that much.
Work flow, teammates, growth
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Office is a fast paced positive environment. I love meeting new people everyday and learning about different projects and being challenged to get the different type of services we provide done in a timely and effective manner! Managing the team members is great! On the spot coaching and positive criticism and leadership from my Assistant managers is what I love best because it becomes an trickle affect that I can then use to coach and lead my team in the right direction so that every customer leaves feeling very confident and comfortable with there next visit!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management overshadows any positive feedback on Fedex Office. We have lost five employees in my short 7 months of employment at my buxy location. Managing multiple UPS Stores in my previous job, I am capable of working in a fast paced environment. Fedex is definitely fast paced and always have you on your toes.
Benefits are good.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, lack of staff, unorganization, programs/computers always under repair or not working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Packing and shipping daily. I ran daily reports for manager.
Printing jobs for different occasions weddings and baby showers.

Customer service. Tracking Packages Fun Co workers.
Medical Benefits excellent
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Fedex Office taught me to learn even better organizational skills and how to be in a management position. With the position that I was given, I seen how different it can be to be on the the other side of the business world as far as being in charge and having to make decisions based on other obstacles and issues compared to how I would have to make decisions when being a regular team member.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very well paced. Many "regulars" come in and get their work done. You can advance quickly if you work hard. All co-workers are easy to get along with. So far I haven't really had anything that is the "Hardest" part of the job. But I must say I've enjoyed the great team work and help that my manager has provided me with.
Opportunities in advancement, Free lunches, Great training
Short breaks, healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a great company to earn from especially experience. and how important it is to help ppl in there daily life so there life could become better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great company to work for. I would recommend this job to anyone. I have never had a bad experience wityh this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good company to work for, a little hard to get promoted from within, they would rather hire outside of the company for management positions
Fun atmosphere
Hard to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Not enough opportunity in NW Arkansas for advancement.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés