Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Freight Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Freight Handler85 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 464 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a decent place to work, though it does take a lot of mental and physical 'getting used to,' and is not for the easily-tired or frustrated. The work is laborious, but the pay is good enough to where you actually can build a savings if you're smart. Overall, it doesn't require much, and doing the job is easier than explaining it.

But, that being said, I'd be dishonest if I didn't include incompetent coworkers, and even less competent supervisors. As I said, it's like a cross between a high school locker room and a plantation, because the word "professionalism" has little to no actual meaning on the work floor, but "nepotism" certainly does. You honestly have to wonder how any of these people not only still have jobs, but if they actually need help getting dressed in the mornings/evenings before they start their shifts. Everyone's constantly talking about everything *except* the job, and you get labelled "anti-social" or whatever if you just show up and actually do what you're paid to do, instead of chatting incessantly about sports and other inappropriate topics, including various forms of harassment. Supervisors and higher-ups don't care; most are actually in on it! Bad attitudes, arrogance, hubris, and childish behavior all around. If you have a short fuse, I would highly suggest not debasing yourself here, but if you're willing to tough it out long enough until you can do better, certainly do so. Just don't expect any recognition for actually doing the job well consistently, and be prepared to have to deal with people who clearly peaked in high school.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, a semblance of job security, an 'essential job'
Kontra érvek
Poor management, nepotism, bad attitudes, general disrespect/disregard for subordinates, 'inclusivity' only in name
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a tough environment to work in daily. I generally liked it.
benefirs
Kontra érvek
can be a stressful environment
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy breaking down freight and moving freight to locations and driving forklift to load out trucks. Making sure drivers leave the building on schedule. Then turning my attention on dock coverage to wait on customers in shipping and receiving. Checking warehouse for any over look freight. Processing freight for customs clearance. ( What I've learned) I've learned to drive a forklift with great skills and all type of GSE ( Ground support equipment) To pay attention to details.*(Management )has a lot of discretion in decision making. Some good, some bad.(Co-workers) Most of my co-workers are dedicated employees. (Hardest thing about my job is) Getting drivers out on schedule. ( Most enjoyable part of the job). The people I work with and the those I meet.
benefits and vacation time
Kontra érvek
hard to advance without taking a p/t postions.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex National LTL was a company that offered advancement opportunity along with clean and stable work environment with lots of good employees and equipment to get the job done day in day out
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very productive work place, where you will know your tasks before hand, minimal sudden changes. great team atmosphere, work is enjoyable.
Pro érvek
steady hours with chance to increase, weekly payment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További FedEx-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés