FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

864 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 830 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are your own boss when they let you.
Contractor driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camberley, Surrey2019, augusztus 14.
Steady job, not to difficult , you must pay to have your own van sign written, you must make sure you have the correct insurances to cover all ie courier insurance , public liability, goods in transit, you need to know a considerable amount about shipping around the world and the relevant paperwork
Pro érvek
Most of the time they let you get on with it, no hassle
No pay reviews
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Excellent
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lordsburg, NM2019, augusztus 12.
Great company super flexible, employees are allowed to speak there mine and voice their concerns. The pay is great of course with hard work and dedication. Company safety standards are high and are applied to ensure drivers safety.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive work place.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2019, augusztus 12.
Pretty easy job, stay focused,and work hard it'll soon pay off. Theirs not much room for you to advance to with the company. Things are always changing within the company especially if you work for a contractor.
Don't do it
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, augusztus 10.
It was alot of hard work for very low pay. They don't take care of their trucks or equipment. Management blows you off and just don't care. You're better off looking elsewhere.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
too Much work for too little pay
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rigby, ID2019, augusztus 7.
Fedex ground makes it so the contractors are barley making it so they can’t afford to pay a good wage or benefits. We need better heath insurance but they can’t afford any at all.
N/a
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 6.
come on time, do your job. Don’t give management a reason to micromanage. It’s ok to talk to other employees here and there but don’t make it a habit. No horse playing. Make your numbers and deliver packages on time, leave door tags always and fill it out correctly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a fun place to work, but a stressful one as well
driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weston-super-Mare, Somerset2019, július 29.
was a good company to work for, keeps you fit, but now days it is a very stressful job as the demands are put on the driver are to much to get the work done, by driving a lot faster than you should be on the roads , made a lot of good friends in fedex for life,
Fed-Ex P&D Driver
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2019, július 29.
The job of delivering packages is extremely fast-paced and detail oriented. There is also a bit of customer service involved in the field. Peak time with packages is the most stressful time of the year with this job at Fed-Ex
Meeting people, Activity side
No healthcare, low salary
Fed Ex Freight
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 27.
It’s a lot to go to work and do your job but, to be able to go to work and enjoy what you do thats a whole new thing. I enjoy working here at Fed Ex Freight. I would recommend it to people because it’s an awesome driving job.
It’s a joke
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaver, WV2019, július 25.
FedEx doesn’t pay enough and I’m gone 15+ hours a day and only paid for 8. They also use guilt trips on their employees. They demand you work on your days off and none of the trucks would pass inspection.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management blames the driver for everything that happens
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, július 24.
I had a package addressed to a strip mall. I looked all over but the business was not there. I stopped in to ask a business if they knew who the people were that I had a package for them. The business said they had never heard of them. We looked the business up on the internet and it was located in another section of the city. I called the number and it had been disconnected. I marked the package as undeliverable; not 5 minutes later I received a call from my boss demanding why I marked the package as undeliverable. I went into detail and explained. He then asked me why I had an "attitude". Frankly, I had been working there for 2 years and have always tried my best to ensure the packages are all delivered. I was wondering why are you grilling me on this package, versus the hundreds I have delivered with no incident?
flexable
Kontra érvek
Have to deliver packages up to 150lbs by yourself.
Busy some times
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Maria, CA2019, július 24.
During the year it's not too bad, season which starts right after November it gets really hectic and busy there's a lot of packages that we work well as a team management isn't really that well and the vehicles are really well maintained we do inspect them daily we check them to make sure they're okay sometimes it takes a while for management to assess some of the problems it is what it is I guess, the pay is nice but there's no benefits oh, you're subcontracted so you're not even an employee of FedEx you work for a contractor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay/poor management and work environment
City Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, július 22.
The job was great once you left the yard, and all the crybabies that whined about everything. Management never followed up on anything. HR sucked, and never took care of any concerns and the yearly survey was a joke! The money was great but other than that it was a stressful environment and diversity was BS!
fast paced
swing driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  boca raton2019, július 22.
FedEx was a very good place to work. Fast paced delivery company and had many aspects that were appealing. Transferring work locations basically around the world
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Work is slow
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2019, július 20.
Too many drivers not enough work!
Work hours were great at the beginning but after slow season came and went the work never built back up to normal volume! They over hired kept promoting dock workers to drivers thus making the work spread even thinner then it was! Newly promoted drivers are barely getting 6-7 hours on the regular and seasoned drivers aren’t getting any runs forcing them to work the. Dock
Friendly boss
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, július 11.
I enjoyed this job but had to quit for better opportunity because this company didn't have benefits available for drivers. The contractor did give us great bonuses .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Very good pay
Road Driver FedEx Freight (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lordsburg, NM2019, július 10.
FedEx was the best company I have worked for. The pay was at the top of the scale, benefits were exhalent. Time off was very easy to get for family needs.
Great Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Very productive
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, július 9.
The company is very productive and it's extremely busy constantly the overall atmosphere is quiet pleasant. Management could have been potentally better on how they ran the business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Stay away from fedex
Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, július 5.
Worse company to work for especially if you going to work for ground fedex. They will treat you like slave they dont care about there employee. This company is sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
not a good work place
deliver driver feeder agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearney, NE2019, július 4.
running your back side off just to deliver a package. they expect you to do more than you are require.. if you like driving on snow and like been over work the day befor christmas this the job for you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van