Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

606 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here all the way through college, the hourly pay is great! The hours are not. They will tell you up front that they will give you 30 hours a week and for being a college student, that was more than perfect for me. Little did I know, those 30 hours were more like 15. This is a good job for a high school kid that is still living at home with his parents or for someone looking to supplement their income on top of a full tome job.
Pro érvek
Great people, great management, great pay
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time work. full time schedule not family friendly. will work with your schedule and chance to advance if your willing to work nights. Not for everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many opportunities at FedEx Freight. They care about there employee's. I have worked at many centers as all have there quriks every manger I have worked with treated me great. Best mega carrier I have worked for hands down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cold weather made it hard sometimes on the dock, but being prepared after sometime helped. Other than that it was a good fast paced job with much room for growth. Raises every few months until you tap out at 26. And that's just for forklifting
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at FedEx Freight as a part-time dock worker at a smaller center. Not exactly an easy job but if you like a challenge and you can handle getting your hands dirty, this job might be perfect for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job to be able to work at part time but when it came time to being hired for full time. It took way too long for me to wait any longer. I was looking to grow within but I had to go look for the opportunity else where to support my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in FedEx was very fast paced and required quick learning during the training weeks. You have to be cautious of your surroundings because anything could happen while driving the forklifts while loading or unloading the trailers .
FedEx pays really good.
Short hours as low as 3 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with competitive pay. They give you your assignment and left you alone. If given the opportunity I would return in a heartbeat. Compensation and benefits were outstanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are anything other than a full-time employee or driver then you mean absolutely nothing to this company. They could care less about anmout of hard work that you do, it's all about time you've put in. I've seen people who are some of the worst employes I've ever seen get promoted just because they were there longer. One of the worst company to work for today.

The
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time work at this place brings the perfect balance between work and your life. I was going to school while I was working here and I was able to do both with out an issue or over doing it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Other branches of Fedex don’t have the adequate compensation and benefits but working with Fedex Freight I had many opportunities for growth and better earnings. Interview test was simple if you know basic math.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, good benefits not very family friendly because you will work nights. Good people mostly to work with and management is not that bad. Can be very hot and cold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good job........!!!!!!and good benefits as well as a good work , life balanced .the pay is very good and the over all job work is great , needs management work but can see that being fixed with it good couching and people skill .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, the company overall is goal oriented and makes sure all employyes are aware of the expectations placed upon them. Coworkers can easily become friends and management is often very approachable and willing to help newcomers.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Human Resources is far too "impartial".
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex does not care about the employees, this company does things just to make themselves look good. Fedex Freight is a racist company, the only way a Minority can advance, is to belittle themselves.
Non
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a part time job in the mornings. It was cool in the morning went to work at 4:00 am and got off at 11:30 am. Good people to work with and it was inside the warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
10 yrs from work there come to work and did my job I would tell you all the money good the that it boss will not back you up for nothing so all I can say SO NOT GO HERE FOR A JOB
Munkahelyi kultúra
i do not think i would leave fedex i enjoy the work and the people i work with fast paste but very laid back one of tyh best place i every work at like a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone gets along with each others and there is always somebody looking to help you if you're sure about a certain work assignment. The drivers that come in are very modest people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company values it employees. I have moved numerous times and I transferred twice with FedEx and even when I did not transfer with them, I always go back to them. Great employer!
Good pay, relaxed environment
Most dock positions are PT
Munkahelyi kultúra
I ultimately ended up getting fired. Regardless of that I learned so much in the year and a half I worked there. I always brought the best to the table. Some dock workers were extremely dumb. No complaints