Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Dock Worker606 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
606 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 385 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here all the way through college, the hourly pay is great! The hours are not. They will tell you up front that they will give you 30 hours a week and for being a college student, that was more than perfect for me. Little did I know, those 30 hours were more like 15. This is a good job for a high school kid that is still living at home with his parents or for someone looking to supplement their income on top of a full tome job.
Pro érvek
Great people, great management, great pay
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work Is Pretty Physical. Some Days Are Tougher Than Some. Fedex Pays Fairly Decent For What You Do. Supervisors And Mangers Are Pretty Flexible. Work Hours Vary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is part time where I'm at so you still have a life. Pay is good and you get a raise every three months. After a year you'll reach your highest pay. Job is easy and people are down to earth and relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people for work for and with. They try their best to work around your schedule. Benefits were great and pay is amazing. .50 cent raise every three months you've been there. It'll mas out at $22 an hour,
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tooo much favortism supervisers dont respect the employees always cursing. And show no compasion when it comes to family émetgancys ..one minute they seem sincere the next there trying to fire you for no reason
Munkahelyi kultúra
We really worked as a team to pull some unbelievable things together. Long cold night pushing packaging. Learning all types of new machinery. Having to keep a good memory for all the numbers that had to be crammed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would recommend anyone and everyone to work there. Great company, benefits and pay. Also room to move up to full time or even become a driver in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company uses fear to manage and bully people. Always asking more from its employees than will to give to them. No loyalty. Highly unsafe work environment. Management are bullies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for even though you will start off part time. May take a few years to become full time on the dock only downside. Once you’re foot is in though , only company I know who gives part time employees full benefits. Starting pay is around $17.51 (FedEx Freight)!..after a year will be topped out around $20.26. All about who you know and who’s your friend at this place.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex was considered home to me for many years. I had to overcome all the negativity that made it a bad place to be and dwell on the positive things and people. While doing that I inspired fellow workers encouraged them to overcome the obstacles that they faced on and off the job. Me helping them helped me and encouraged me to try to make a difference. But I learned that the change has to come from the people on top first and then it can trickle down the company.
Pay, hours, Benefits, location
Discrimination, Favoritisms, unfair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work, pay is competitive, and benefits superb. Hours aren't the greatest as far as work life balance, and you have ro deal with working in a semi outdoor environment, but other than that, fantastic place to work.
FedEx Freight - Dock worker, City Driver, Line haul driver
Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to:  forklift, pallet jack and hand truck

- Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system

Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope)

Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary

Verify and complete required documentation and reports

Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed

Perform hostling duties if required

Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a part time dockworker for 3 years for Fedex freight. It was definitely a family atmosphere and if they had more full time positions available I would’ve stayed. The managers were cool and so were supervisors. I got along with all my co workers. The only tough part is that the dock has no climate control. Super hot in summer and freezing in the winter. Even if your part time they offer full medical benefits and 401k
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex Freight in the Fort Worth location needs a lot of improvement, starting with the management. It is no secret that a that you have to know someone in management to become a supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is great company to work for I would recommend it to anyone who is seeking for employment .i do not have any complaints about the company, excellent
Good great money...............
Just did not like when sent home after 2 and a half hours did not like that it's all based on seniority I did like the pay
Good pay
Not enough recognition
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part a great place to work. Management is friendly and helpful. They are very understanding of your personal life needs. The pay is very good for what you do. Time off if you truly need it. Room for advancement to higher positions.
Pro érvek
Centralized area, close to home
Kontra érvek
Some equipment down at times. Weather can be hard to deal with
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work. It was not a stressful job. it could not be a fulltime job. Part time was either morning or afternoon job. Learned to unload and load a container, where everything must be tied down so that none of the cargo moves. Workplace had very good camaraderie. help was easy to get. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up.
Pro érvek
There was always a good lunch brought about by manager.
Kontra érvek
There was a girl who kept complaining, and I thought I was complimenting her.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace itself isn’t too bad.
The management team and supervisors are very friendly and great people overall.

They play fair ofc, as long as you do your job you’ll be fine. They will even joke around with you. I love this place.
Pro érvek
After 3 months you get health care.
Kontra érvek
You start off part time and work your way up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management resulting in reduced hours at multiple facilities .
Recently reduced hours and benefits. Working g hours have dropped below expectations. Some management can be rude and intimidating to employers
Pro érvek
Healthcare for part time employees
Kontra érvek
Reduced hours below agreement during hiring process
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fun I learned a lot and gain much experience. Doing shipping and Receiving is a great way to get experience. It’s a lot of work and you stay busy.
Pro érvek
When the weather is nice great place.
Kontra érvek
When the weather is cold it’s the worst place to be because your working outside on a dock.