FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

650 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 707 értékelés megtekintése
Pros and cons
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2019, augusztus 22.
It was a great job to be able to work at part time but when it came time to being hired for full time. It took way too long for me to wait any longer. I was looking to grow within but I had to go look for the opportunity else where to support my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was a fun experience learning how to cautiously drive forklifts
Dock worker/forklift driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, augusztus 13.
Working in FedEx was very fast paced and required quick learning during the training weeks. You have to be cautious of your surroundings because anything could happen while driving the forklifts while loading or unloading the trailers .
FedEx pays really good.
Short hours as low as 3 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great paying job with benefits to match
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 9.
Great job with competitive pay. They give you your assignment and left you alone. If given the opportunity I would return in a heartbeat. Compensation and benefits were outstanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company care nothing about it's workers.
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago Heights, IL2019, augusztus 8.
If you are anything other than a full-time employee or driver then you mean absolutely nothing to this company. They could care less about anmout of hard work that you do, it's all about time you've put in. I've seen people who are some of the worst employes I've ever seen get promoted just because they were there longer. One of the worst company to work for today.

The
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great job
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  South brunswick, NJ2019, július 30.
Part time work at this place brings the perfect balance between work and your life. I was going to school while I was working here and I was able to do both with out an issue or over doing it.
Fedex Freight
Dockworker/ Mentor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, július 23.
Other branches of Fedex don’t have the adequate compensation and benefits but working with Fedex Freight I had many opportunities for growth and better earnings. Interview test was simple if you know basic math.
Good job
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago Heights, IL2019, július 22.
Good pay, good benefits not very family friendly because you will work nights. Good people mostly to work with and management is not that bad. Can be very hot and cold.
Excellent
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, július 21.
A very good job........!!!!!!and good benefits as well as a good work , life balanced .the pay is very good and the over all job work is great , needs management work but can see that being fixed with it good couching and people skill .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, július 8.
Great place to work, the company overall is goal oriented and makes sure all employyes are aware of the expectations placed upon them. Coworkers can easily become friends and management is often very approachable and willing to help newcomers.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Human Resources is far too "impartial".
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is not a good company to work for.
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest View, IL2019, július 3.
Fedex does not care about the employees, this company does things just to make themselves look good. Fedex Freight is a racist company, the only way a Minority can advance, is to belittle themselves.
Non
Non
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
It was a part time job.
Dock Worker/Cargo Warehouseman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, július 1.
It was a part time job in the mornings. It was cool in the morning went to work at 4:00 am and got off at 11:30 am. Good people to work with and it was inside the warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boos need work do not there job
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Croydon, PA2019, június 29.
10 yrs from work there come to work and did my job I would tell you all the money good the that it boss will not back you up for nothing so all I can say SO NOT GO HERE FOR A JOB
fun place
Dock worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ebensburg, PA2019, június 25.
i do not think i would leave fedex i enjoy the work and the people i work with fast paste but very laid back one of tyh best place i every work at like a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Workplace Culture
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2019, június 17.
Everyone gets along with each others and there is always somebody looking to help you if you're sure about a certain work assignment. The drivers that come in are very modest people.
Love working at FEDEX Freight
Dock Worker / Certified Forklift Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2019, június 13.
This company values it employees. I have moved numerous times and I transferred twice with FedEx and even when I did not transfer with them, I always go back to them. Great employer!
Good pay, relaxed environment
Most dock positions are PT
Great company
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Babylon2019, június 12.
I ultimately ended up getting fired. Regardless of that I learned so much in the year and a half I worked there. I always brought the best to the table. Some dock workers were extremely dumb. No complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace,work on dock where weather gets hot in summer and cold in winter,good pay and benefits.
Dockworker Outbound (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delanco, NJ 080752019, június 12.
You unload and load trailers of freight at a fast pace.
The hardest part of the job is weather conditions as you work on an open dock. Good pay, benefits. Chances to move up, always looking for truck drivers and they provide training.
Benefits, pay
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supplemental Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, június 5.
Great place to work. Great environment. Rewarding work. Great chance to meet new people and learn new things. Comfortable environment. Great chance to help people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work out
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seekonk, MA2019, május 31.
Verify documentation matches freight and document incoming and outgoing freight.

Unload, sort, stack, and identify all products to maximize space and weight distribution.

Verifying the contents of freight shipments

Communicate well with co-workers, freight carriers, and management, pay excellent attention to detail, and have basic math and counting skills

Workplace Culture is face paced but relaxed as well. Able to work under pressure.

There aren't any hard parts of the job it takes focus and detailed attention to daily tasks

I learned the importance of working successfully with a team of people.
Team Work
Short Breaks
2,0
Toxic environment
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fontana, CA2019, május 31.
Supervisors are stressed out about numbers that they get upset and send you home if (you aren't pulling your weight ) was trained for only fork lift, other things like the clamp and barrel attachment was figure out from other employees. Just an over all toxic environment for me.
Pay
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van