FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

647 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
Good pay and benefits
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2019, október 21.
Great company to work for even though you will start off part time. May take a few years to become full time on the dock only downside. Once you’re foot is in though , only company I know who gives part time employees full benefits. Starting pay is around $17.51 (FedEx Freight)!..after a year will be topped out around $20.26. All about who you know and who’s your friend at this place.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex can be a great place to work but you have to be able to over look the discrimination and the unfair things that you have to face that comes from
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pocono Summit, PA2019, október 17.
Fedex was considered home to me for many years. I had to overcome all the negativity that made it a bad place to be and dwell on the positive things and people. While doing that I inspired fellow workers encouraged them to overcome the obstacles that they faced on and off the job. Me helping them helped me and encouraged me to try to make a difference. But I learned that the change has to come from the people on top first and then it can trickle down the company.
Pay, hours, Benefits, location
Discrimination, Favoritisms, unfair
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Get here if you can
Dockworker full-time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, október 16.
Excellent place to work, pay is competitive, and benefits superb. Hours aren't the greatest as far as work life balance, and you have ro deal with working in a semi outdoor environment, but other than that, fantastic place to work.
productive
Dock worker, City Driver, Line haul driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2019, október 16.
FedEx Freight - Dock worker, City Driver, Line haul driver
Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to:  forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
- Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system
Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope)
Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
Verify and complete required documentation and reports
Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed
Perform hostling duties if required
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great company
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, október 16.
I was a part time dockworker for 3 years for Fedex freight. It was definitely a family atmosphere and if they had more full time positions available I would’ve stayed. The managers were cool and so were supervisors. I got along with all my co workers. The only tough part is that the dock has no climate control. Super hot in summer and freezing in the winter. Even if your part time they offer full medical benefits and 401k
Munkahelyi kultúra
the water and coffee are free
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 13.
Fedex Freight in the Fort Worth location needs a lot of improvement, starting with the management. It is no secret that a that you have to know someone in management to become a supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, október 10.
Fedex is great company to work for I would recommend it to anyone who is seeking for employment .i do not have any complaints about the company, excellent
Fast pace work area
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, október 7.
Good great money...............
Just did not like when sent home after 2 and a half hours did not like that it's all based on seniority I did like the pay
Good pay
Not enough recognition
Enjoyed learning the forklift
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, október 7.
For the most part a great place to work. Management is friendly and helpful. They are very understanding of your personal life needs. The pay is very good for what you do. Time off if you truly need it. Room for advancement to higher positions.
Pro érvek
Centralized area, close to home
Kontra érvek
Some equipment down at times. Weather can be hard to deal with
great place to work.
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerville, TX2019, szeptember 21.
it was a great place to work. It was not a stressful job. it could not be a fulltime job. Part time was either morning or afternoon job. Learned to unload and load a container, where everything must be tied down so that none of the cargo moves. Workplace had very good camaraderie. help was easy to get. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up.
Pro érvek
There was always a good lunch brought about by manager.
Kontra érvek
There was a girl who kept complaining, and I thought I was complimenting her.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun place, great management
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 19.
The workplace itself isn’t too bad.
The management team and supervisors are very friendly and great people overall.
They play fair ofc, as long as you do your job you’ll be fine. They will even joke around with you. I love this place.
Pro érvek
After 3 months you get health care.
Kontra érvek
You start off part time and work your way up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced environment, good benefits however
Freight Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago Heights, IL2019, szeptember 18.
Poor management resulting in reduced hours at multiple facilities .
Recently reduced hours and benefits. Working g hours have dropped below expectations. Some management can be rude and intimidating to employers
Pro érvek
Healthcare for part time employees
Kontra érvek
Reduced hours below agreement during hiring process
Great Job
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2019, szeptember 11.
This job was very fun I learned a lot and gain much experience. Doing shipping and Receiving is a great way to get experience. It’s a lot of work and you stay busy.
Pro érvek
When the weather is nice great place.
Kontra érvek
When the weather is cold it’s the worst place to be because your working outside on a dock.
fast pace
dock worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Jackson, OH2019, szeptember 7.
Good part time work. full time schedule not family friendly. will work with your schedule and chance to advance if your willing to work nights. Not for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Driver / Dock worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2019, szeptember 2.
There are many opportunities at FedEx Freight. They care about there employee's. I have worked at many centers as all have there quriks every manger I have worked with treated me great. Best mega carrier I have worked for hands down.
Good company
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monmouth Junction, NJ2019, szeptember 2.
Cold weather made it hard sometimes on the dock, but being prepared after sometime helped. Other than that it was a good fast paced job with much room for growth. Raises every few months until you tap out at 26. And that's just for forklifting
Great experience
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohatchee, AL2019, augusztus 29.
I worked at FedEx Freight as a part-time dock worker at a smaller center. Not exactly an easy job but if you like a challenge and you can handle getting your hands dirty, this job might be perfect for you.
Pros and cons
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2019, augusztus 22.
It was a great job to be able to work at part time but when it came time to being hired for full time. It took way too long for me to wait any longer. I was looking to grow within but I had to go look for the opportunity else where to support my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was a fun experience learning how to cautiously drive forklifts
Dock worker/forklift driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, augusztus 13.
Working in FedEx was very fast paced and required quick learning during the training weeks. You have to be cautious of your surroundings because anything could happen while driving the forklifts while loading or unloading the trailers .
FedEx pays really good.
Short hours as low as 3 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great paying job with benefits to match
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 9.
Great job with competitive pay. They give you your assignment and left you alone. If given the opportunity I would return in a heartbeat. Compensation and benefits were outstanding.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van