Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

606 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 320 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here all the way through college, the hourly pay is great! The hours are not. They will tell you up front that they will give you 30 hours a week and for being a college student, that was more than perfect for me. Little did I know, those 30 hours were more like 15. This is a good job for a high school kid that is still living at home with his parents or for someone looking to supplement their income on top of a full tome job.
Pro érvek
Great people, great management, great pay
Kontra érvek
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work part-time as a dock worker. The job is no-stop work, but since it is only part-time, it's not that big of a deal. There is a learning curve when it comes to loading trailers even if it may not seem like it. Listen to the more experience dockers and don't be afraid to build a deck, it solves most loading issues.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day at work is pretty routine. You come in, grab a manifest, and get right to work. Its a fast pace environment that you need to give your full attention to. Learning to operate a forklift was pretty easy as is adjusting to the workplace environment. Not a hard job to do at all but that all depends if you get a good trainer to really guide you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works with your schedule during school semesters also great work environment. They also train and certify you for sit down forklifts. Also celebrates (Barbecues, family events ..ect) every time the location hits the numbers for the day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only problem I have is the impersonal training.Your trained on a computer instead of hands on training.Although people helped me with questions I feel I'm on my own alot of times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there fast paced.good supervisors and management lots of other employees willing to help if you had a problem. Even the big wigs would come get on a lift if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At FedEx I am responsible for completing my assignments as well as helping others in case of any emergency. Fedex is a great place to be a worker. I have worked at FedEx for about 4 years now. Fedex has given me a great opportunity and I am extremely grateful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been here for over 3 years and it has been the best job I have had by far. They have always been willing to work around my school schedule and have been very helpful with flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat everyone fair. Constantly check on employees and make sure everyone is doing okay and are able to perform the job they are given. If given the chance I’d go back. The hours are not very flexible but that’s the only bad thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great career opportunity for the motivated individual. High earning potential. Hard work while dealing with the elements. Good all around management staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx Freight is a great work place with a good working environment. They offer a wide variety of benefits that come with the job. The management is great to work with as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with lots of opportunities for advancement. Opportunities to relocate anywhere around the country. great benefit package and overall good job security.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at this place until I started having problems with the supervisiors and managers. They truly don't care if you want to be at work or not, they just want to boss you around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a team work environment and everyone treat each other with respect.The work is steady and you always make your hours. The pay is great and we get paid weekly.
Pro érvek
N/A
Kontra érvek
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get in move freight for 5 hours. Breaks are 10 mins. Management sucks but they are cool people. Everything is backwards there, so don’t get mad at things you aren’t surprised about. Great benefits good pay good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working there management is great and it’s also a fast paced environment so you have to learn pretty quick but after you do it’s great
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great company to work for. It gets slow sometimes but I still manage to get my hours by cleaning up the place. When it's busy sometimes I get overtime as well. I have awesome supervisors very down to earth. My manager is pretty cool to recently in the past he has done holiday dinners and employee appreciation week for the staff. Moving freight can be dangerous so always be alert. Safety above all and the purple promise baby.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While was working for Fedex i was a dock worker. Everyone at the job was very respectful and nice to me. Very helpful when need I couldnt ask for more.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here 3 years. Every time it was time to promote, I was told that I was to valuable where I was at and someone with no experience would be put above me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes love it would not change things about it the best company ever worked for...fast, friendly and always willing to help at your low...fast response fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for. It is a high paced, high activity job. Energetic work environment. Great team working. Competitive and fun place to work