Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
608 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 441 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here all the way through college, the hourly pay is great! The hours are not. They will tell you up front that they will give you 30 hours a week and for being a college student, that was more than perfect for me. Little did I know, those 30 hours were more like 15. This is a good job for a high school kid that is still living at home with his parents or for someone looking to supplement their income on top of a full tome job.
Pro érvek
Great people, great management, great pay
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and great pay once you are full time every benefit you got it. management is great. relaxed place to work but in a timely manner fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management played favorites and only gave credit to people they liked, if they didn't like you they make sure you wanted to quit by giving you hardly any hours.
Its good experience
Kontra érvek
Managers rode you if you where slower
Munkahelyi kultúra
load and unload freight on a forklift from one trailer and take to the corresponding trailer for shipping had to secure freight and build decks for the freight it came very easy and the people there were good to work with
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 3 years and had a great time working there, good people, good pay, and great benefits. I highly recommend this place if you get the chance to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job but there is a lot of communication lacking everywhere. Benefits. They need to add incentives to motivate individuals to meet the requirements of damages to freight.
Great Pay
Not enough hours, No Incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is really hit or miss. They will be your friend one minute and then the very next minute they are talking about you behind your back. No one is held accountable for the mistakes they make. Which makes the job more difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job great benefits great people great enviroment as well. a place where you learn and they teach without prejudice and pay will comfort your duties as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great place to work if you like do things by yourself and not much communication with others. I would work there again to become a driver because they are more appreciated and wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fantastic job for those out of high school. Management is fair and balanced, but the culture can be off putting at times. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the outside conditions.
Pro érvek
Full benifits, high starting pay, advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
Rough environment, not ideal hours at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx Freight was the best job I've ever had. Management was great and understanding, the pay was great, and overall the job requirements were tiring but fair. Love FedEx Freight and would absolutely recommend them to anyone who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time employees have a set amount of hours but as time goes on hours are usually cut. Seniority is the number one priority around the place. No breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast but enjoyed it, good part time work,hate management, hot and cold and I hated working with racist white people and manager. also good pay for pt work
Pro érvek
good pay for part time work
to many racist people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job as long as you dont get hurt on the job. Their attorneys will end your comp payments even if you still are unable to work. As long as your in good health, it's good job. Just dont get hurt or you're screwed.
Pro érvek
Everyone is easy to work with
Kontra érvek
They shaft you if you get hurt, even if its another employees fault
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for FedEx for 18 years. Good pay but not for the area I live in, management is so up and down with favorites the other employees don't matter. Was laid off cuz of baby sitter problem at the end as I am a single father of 2 infant kids. FedEx refused to help out any or even work with employees with family needs. They run but their own rules even if it goes against federal law. They treat you like you are in the mil9and they own you.
Pro érvek
Pay is good, benefits are decent, constantly growing
Kontra érvek
Management sucks, unfair treatment of non favorite employees, hours constantly change at management discretion without warning, they act as they own you. Advancement very hard to come by
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at FedEx starts with clocking in and getting right on your forklift to start moving freight. I am given manifest form which alerts me on what I will be working with that day and what is in the semi-trucks. Something I learned while working at FedEx is how to time manage in order to get my freight in a semi before cut times occur. The management at FedEx is fair can be better but overall really good people managing FedEx. Workplace culture is very good equipment up to date and have monthly inspections. An aspect of this job that was difficult in the beginning would be that it was hard moving unique skids that in turn require a great skill to move, which I have now successfully learned how too do. I enjoy working at Fedex because it requires teamwork and communication which make the job very enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Pay raises, paid vacations, clean equipment, forklift licensure.
Kontra érvek
Hard time for advancements due to seniority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people there were very relaxed we were able to talk and get along with each help each other out with task and problems that came up. Also they took care of use with food and company BBQS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent two years there and yeah the money is cool and all, but you will never go anywhere unless you're okay with waiting for 54 years to be any type of promoted. They will use whomever they can to do the work they don't want to do, some cool guys in there but for the most part everyone is miserable with their lives working on that dock. After a year you'll be making 19.76 as of right now, but the money isn't even worth it. Winters are very harsh if you aren't used to the elements, but if you can get passed all the bs, and just want to make a good check, this is the place for you.
Pro érvek
part time hours, great pay, quick benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks, everyone is miserable, harsh weather to be exposed to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meetings before you go out to dock and start working Everyone i worked with was a comedian Co-Workers knew how to make it fun and kind of looked past how serious management can get. Great job but dangerous as well.
Benefits, Pay
Dealing with weather conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx was fun at times but somedays when I worked for 10+ hours some days it was rough. The pay was really good miles higher than the states minimum wage. There were some bullies in the fellow workers but where is there not bullies of some nature. The environment is playful as long as you keep to your task you are allowed to talk to your fellow workers.
Pro érvek
Tv in the break room. Lots of interal career options.
Kontra érvek
I worked the night shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work friendly people and such but the management could use a little work other than that I love my job and it’s an awesome place to be