FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Dock Worker

646 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 602 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company to work for
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, IN2020, január 17.
They treat everyone fair. Constantly check on employees and make sure everyone is doing okay and are able to perform the job they are given. If given the chance I’d go back. The hours are not very flexible but that’s the only bad thing.
Great Work Place
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summit, IL2019, december 29.
FedEx Freight is a great work place with a good working environment. They offer a wide variety of benefits that come with the job. The management is great to work with as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly fast paste environment and a great place to work.
FT Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pocono Summit, PA2019, december 28.
Great place to work with lots of opportunities for advancement. Opportunities to relocate anywhere around the country. great benefit package and overall good job security.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It would be a better place to work if the managment didn't suck
dock worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA 950542019, december 27.
I loved working at this place until I started having problems with the supervisiors and managers. They truly don't care if you want to be at work or not, they just want to boss you around.
You can advance
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Chesterfield, VA2019, december 24.
It's a team work environment and everyone treat each other with respect.The work is steady and you always make your hours. The pay is great and we get paid weekly.
Pro érvek
N/A
Kontra érvek
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Typical day
Dockworker/Forklift Inspector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newburgh, NY2019, december 21.
Get in move freight for 5 hours. Breaks are 10 mins. Management sucks but they are cool people. Everything is backwards there, so don’t get mad at things you aren’t surprised about. Great benefits good pay good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company nice and friendly
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pasco, WA2019, december 18.
I absolutely love working there management is great and it’s also a fast paced environment so you have to learn pretty quick but after you do it’s great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, benefits, enjoy what I do so it's not work to me
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, december 14.
FedEx is a great company to work for. It gets slow sometimes but I still manage to get my hours by cleaning up the place. When it's busy sometimes I get overtime as well. I have awesome supervisors very down to earth. My manager is pretty cool to recently in the past he has done holiday dinners and employee appreciation week for the staff. Moving freight can be dangerous so always be alert. Safety above all and the purple promise baby.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Dock Worker
DOCK WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, december 10.
While was working for Fedex i was a dock worker. Everyone at the job was very respectful and nice to me. Very helpful when need I couldnt ask for more.
Just a number
Dock worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, AR2019, december 3.
Worked here 3 years. Every time it was time to promote, I was told that I was to valuable where I was at and someone with no experience would be put above me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Love it
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vernon, CA2019, november 29.
Yes love it would not change things about it the best company ever worked for...fast, friendly and always willing to help at your low...fast response fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex is a great company to work for.
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2019, november 27.
This is a great company to work for. It is a high paced, high activity job. Energetic work environment. Great team working. Competitive and fun place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Physical, Hard, Pays Well.
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2019, november 19.
Work Is Pretty Physical. Some Days Are Tougher Than Some. Fedex Pays Fairly Decent For What You Do. Supervisors And Mangers Are Pretty Flexible. Work Hours Vary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
FedEx
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, november 19.
Work is part time where I'm at so you still have a life. Pay is good and you get a raise every three months. After a year you'll reach your highest pay. Job is easy and people are down to earth and relaxed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace work place
Dock Worker/ Certified Forklift Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 15.
Great people for work for and with. They try their best to work around your schedule. Benefits were great and pay is amazing. .50 cent raise every three months you've been there. It'll mas out at $22 an hour,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont get me wrong not all of the supervisers were jerks but one minute there saying how your a good worker the next there writting you up for some
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon, CA2019, november 9.
Tooo much favortism supervisers dont respect the employees always cursing. And show no compasion when it comes to family émetgancys ..one minute they seem sincere the next there trying to fire you for no reason
Fedex
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 4.
We really worked as a team to pull some unbelievable things together. Long cold night pushing packaging. Learning all types of new machinery. Having to keep a good memory for all the numbers that had to be crammed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2019, november 3.
Would recommend anyone and everyone to work there. Great company, benefits and pay. Also room to move up to full time or even become a driver in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 3.
Company uses fear to manage and bully people. Always asking more from its employees than will to give to them. No loyalty. Highly unsafe work environment. Management are bullies.
Good pay and benefits
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2019, október 21.
Great company to work for even though you will start off part time. May take a few years to become full time on the dock only downside. Once you’re foot is in though , only company I know who gives part time employees full benefits. Starting pay is around $17.51 (FedEx Freight)!..after a year will be topped out around $20.26. All about who you know and who’s your friend at this place.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van