FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 665 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and fun place to work
Package Handler/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, szeptember 7.
I really enjoyed working at Fedex. It was a fun place to work. I met a lot of nice people and had the experience of working alongside airplanes. It was one of the best jobs that I have had.
Loved the Station
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 3.
In local station work as a Senior customer service agent, I loved it.

Left due to being part-time. Could never get to full-time. Would like to go back to the company if possible.
Fun
part-time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paste and detailed oriented
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 31.
I like the fact that they try to put their customers at the top of the field and makes sure that they are pleased with their orders and that everything is great with a big smile on their face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and fun place to work..no stress!
Sr. Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, augusztus 28.
*FedEx does a good job for its Customers.
*They provide the tools I need to get my job done.
* Delivering a positive Customer Experience is important to me
Pro érvek
Discounted travel and discounted shipping
No cons
Productive and fun place to work
Sr customer account service agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 28.
Productive and fun place to work. Worked there for 31 years. I would recommend Fedex as a good place to work. I learned my communication skills as well as team working skills while working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and good opportunity for advancement
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, augusztus 27.
FedEx provides the opportunity to advance quickly.
Management is easy and great to work with
work life balance is a little below average
Benefits are good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
I loved fedex
Customer Service and Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, augusztus 22.
I would have never quit Fedex except after many injuries I was encouraged to get my degree. I did so and then quit after 15 yrs of service to pursue another career. I miss Fedex as an employer. However, I have not worked for them in 15 yrs.
Good benefits
physically demanding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
1,0
Management sucks
Customer Service Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CT2018, augusztus 17.
Team is overall great but management is horrible if they don’t like you they will make sure you won’t progress at all. Horrible scheduling and they don’t care to much about family life unless it’s thiers
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy knowing what to expect everyday, it's a great workplace.
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, augusztus 17.
Benefits for the workplace are the main factor. The workplace itself is casual and just about the same everyday but if you like having a set schedule and a basic idea of what to expect everyday it'd be perfect for you.
Good job
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vernon, CA2018, augusztus 13.
Love my job I will definitely recommend to a friend. FedEx offers good benefits and they care for all employees. It's a great work place to work, is a life long secure job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Relations with shipping worldwide.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, augusztus 7.
A typical day at work is receiving holds, opening the front counter, working on issue packages as well and handling walk in customers. As a front facing staff we need to be always in our best mood and understand and empathize with the customer and help as much as possible at store level. There are restrictions throughout the shipping world and we need to be on our toes to catch the unlikely items that would be prohibited in certain countries. We are set with a large list of responsibilities that need to be followed at all times. The workplace is a relatively good place to be, the majority of the time we are faced with being short staffed and that would be the hardest part, we were given 12 hour shifts because of this issue and the hardest part is that we were expected to do these long shifts. It is mentally and physically exhausting. The people; both customers and co-workers are extremely enjoyable and we genuinely have a friendship.
The people
Kontra érvek
Long hours, lack of staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
good job
International Customer Service Reprehensive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, augusztus 6.
Good job great benefits. Long hours and I was tied to a desk. Could only leave the desk 3 times a day. only writing a review because this website makes me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
management
Sr Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South San Francisco, CA2018, július 31.
depending on the manager, most managers are fairly lenient and don't care much. some managers are more strict than other, but there is fairly nothing to worry about. once in a while there is a manager that is very helpful who can help a lot when there is a problem or issue that you cannot handle and they can fix it. others are very lazy and may just shift blame to you and you get write up for it. as long as you can explain your action and it was nothing serious that was wrong, you would not get into any trouble and work is fairly easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
contracted call center for fedex
Customer Service Representative, Convergys (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 25.
This is the first time I worked in a calls center. I like the people I work with, but the structure of the job is very unappealing. I feel like I am in jr high school/elementary school. The hours are awful, my schedule changes all the time. The pay does not match the work that is required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day in the import logistics is very busy.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA 021282018, július 23.
Working in the import departments can be very busy and you have to able to multi task. Not only is the paperwork that have to been but customer service is the first a priority there are times when you have to put a shipment or billing aside because a customer has an urgent shipment that needs to be moved so I would stop and focus on that customers needs.

The hardest part of the job would be completing multiple shipments
and not having enough to complete them especially if there is problem with USCBP or manifest is incorrect etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job is completing the task and it was success no problems and the customer was happy.
Pro érvek
Benefits, teamwork and having coworks who are team players
Kontra érvek
Sometimes there is never enough time to get everything done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo Grove, IL2018, július 16.
This is great company at the time i was currently employed there..Know these locations have been combined with other shipping industries....Times have changed since i was working there
FedEx no More:
Operations Manager-Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, július 12.
Demanding & Rewarding:
Qualified Personnel, great sites for max.effort productive qualified personnel. Room for advancement, options of relocation world wide.
Good People, Good Places.
Environment
Divers went UNION:
1,0
Poor experience.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, július 10.
The manager was erratic. She had emotional outburst in the workplace. She accepted gratuities from customers. She showed outward sexual interest with customers.
Manager was unprofessional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a fun work place
FedEx Delivery Driver/ Customer Service Rep. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2018, július 10.
get to work in the morning check truck start a motor vehicle report do a pre trip get equipment together do our daily stretches and have our morning meetings. load our trucks and start the day with deliveries and later pickups.
exciting frendily job advances
weather
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paranaque2018, július 1.
This is one of the best company I've worked with. Great benefits, working environment and or area is good. Employees are very friendly and accommodating.
Free meal, good benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van