Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative602 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
602 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 578 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it was a great run, but it began to change a little. Still great benefits, a great way to see the world if you’re single. I started part time and decided to stay PT because of my family.
Pro érvek
Flights cheap, can transfer anywhere in the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management. Terrible or no support for employees when seeking help or issue with present manager. I had a manager look at me and tell me if he could put a gun to my head and pull the trigger and get away with it would have done it a long long time ago. This was after seven years into my position. Fedex HR Was notified called me but nothing was ever addressed. I still had to deal with him everyday and it was so bad and I was then fearful for what he might actually do to me. I left three months later. Fedex Human Resources is basically useless for employee on the job related threatening issues. It took them four days to contact me after this incident occurred. In total I spoke with four separate individuals in corporate all expressing concern and support of little to nothing telling me to reach back out if I feel threatened in any to let them know. My reply to that was oh ok well I will make sure I wear my bullet proof Helmet to work everyday going forward.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for advancement unless you are in good with management , it’s all about favoritism there . They don’t do anything by seniority unless it benefits them . If you work there you will be part-time for ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is more concerned about numbers that's why employees are micro-managed. Write-ups for using the bathroom over 8 minutes per day is routine. And, heaven forbid if you forget to sign in after every break, you're eligible for the guillotine!
Munkahelyi kultúra
21 years with FedEx at customer service, inventory supply, answer the calls, claims, stat 44 cat 13 missort memos open account shipping a d received package
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job good pay. has good benefits along with good work environment. everyone treated good here, but have to like being on the phone. computer work also requires a lot
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend working for FedEx. It is a poor environment.. lack of professionals and is basically a one sided business. I never felt appreciated their.. disrespectful management and employees out to get you and only care about themselves..in any circumstances they were never there to fight for you only if you where in their clique group.. salary was not up to par.. trying to get another job within was pretty much impossible unless you were in a specific group.. they would hire people within the department that had a lower pay or grade as you. I would never tell anyone to work for FedEx! It's stressful and you will definitely get anxiety and depression...guaranteed! I've known many people that have come and gone due to this reason.. oh and forget about being sick or your family being sick they will write you up for that even though they say family comes first! They will not fight for you.. you pretty much have to watch your own back. Management are out for themselves and could care less about their employees.. all they do is gossip and run their mouths about people there! They are never working and always socializing to fit in. I would never recommend working for FedEx! They are a complete joke and they are a lie!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management all came from fedex call centers and they have a chip on their shoulder for anyone that didn't get to "go home" like them and was actually hired as an at home agent. The managers could careless about the customers they are only out for the almighty dollar.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Job security! Stress! Lack of leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Fed-ex was a great job. The facility I worked at went through a lot of managers, some good, some mediocre. A fed-ex station is a great place to witness how a good manager can help a business to run like clockwork and a bad manager can cause a near shutdown. Fortunately, most stations have seasoned employees who are willing to do their jobs despite the hiccups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company hires from within first if someone wants a job in different department they will take the inside person first if they have the experience needed. They have great benefits and would love to go back there if there is a job available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked as a insurance rep t sign employee up for benefits did notwork hands on or directly with company. So as far as my actually experience with Fed Ex i wouldnt be able to tell and i only signed up retirees with that particular company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at Fedex for 25 years and love it I love the benefits the fast pace the the hours work for me never have problems I am able to work unsupervised and do my job I don't call in sick so when I need help with family issue they are accommodating this company over all has help me put children threw college its a over all great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical work day involved meeting and coaching employees, reviewing and analyzing data, cooperative work environment.
I learned how to manage large teams and prioritize my work load to affectively manage my to be successful within their daily tasked.
Pro érvek
ability to problem solve and take action
limited flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to grow in a career. It is very nice growing company with lots of capacity. Everyone is friendly and mangers are always willing to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at call center for FEDEX tracking and package information as well as freight shipments, cannot comment on specific work here. Although i do carry wishes to work for delivery company such as.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work. The programs you need stay broken. The pay is horrible for the amount of work you have to do. It's also hard to advance. This may not be the case but I feel like some managers play favorites and of course the favorites advance quicker.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Lousy pay, hard to advance, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here to build your call center resume is good. This place teaches you how to take calls, and work computer systems at the same time and in a timely manner, and attain metrics as put forward by the contracts they hold.

That being said the atmosphere is negative and lead by constantly changing guidelines. There are people in leadership positions in this establishment that are unqualified for the positions they hold and additionally the management staff frequently engage in discriminatory and harassing actions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a variety of positions at fed ex first being a secretary to a director at a call center in Sacramento, CA.
I then became a customer service rep taking up to 200 calls per day at the time. I learned the customer came first.

Their motto was :People, service, profit.

I relocated to another city and traced packages for the customers and later became a dispatcher in San Diego CA

Everyday was different, and most positions required creative solutions and a collaborative effort. The job had great benefits and an option to relocate anywhere with the company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, possibilities to advance
Kontra érvek
Holiday times could be the most stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day starts reviewing performance stats from previous day for local manager. Reviewing timecards for locations for accuracy and forwarding information to management. Any incidents from previous day are discussed with courier and followed up on with customer to resolve issue. There are many different programs I use to research package address to ensure on time delivery. Our team of two locations cover a large area I enjoy making sure our locations are top of our district for 100% compliance.
Pro érvek
In Top 10 Companies to work for.
Holdays are very busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with customer service and solving pkg problems everyday making sure we get the pkgs delivered on time every time. working with the delivery drivers making sure they have correct address and working with customer at the counter sending out pkgs or picking up pkgs.
Excellent benefits with Fedex
Kontra érvek
The pay raises were not very noticeable
Munkahelyi kultúra
A CSA is responsible for receiving and processing customer packages to ensure their delivery. They also handle customer traces, and behind the scenes work for couriers and tractor trailer drivers. It is a high customer interaction position and requires a lot of patience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés