FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 725 értékelés megtekintése
International customer service
International Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, március 6.
I was at the call center taking calls concerning INternational shipments. I really enjoyed this job. And it paid me well with great
extras and benefits.
THis is a really good company. Very fair to all employees.

I loved my job. Sometimes the calls were a little difficult as people would be upset but once you listened and helped them it would be fine.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Non
Fedex trade networks
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sharon Hill, PA2019, március 6.
Horrible office - poor management - classless morons work here - don’t waste your time
No advancement no incentives lack of leadership
Office culture is crude rude
People are complacent - comfortable doing this brain numbing typing job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 9Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, március 3.
Great place to work and enjoyed my experience. Benefits good and met a lot of friends I remain in contact with today. Was hard to advance. Long commute to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Poor place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freeland, MI2019, február 13.
This environment was not good. It is stressful and demanding with no regard to the employee. They push you to work in extreme conditions and penalize if you are injured due to those conditions.
Great place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2019, január 23.
I enjoy working part time and getting full benefits great place to work fast paced and fun. Great management. I would highly reccomend to a student in college.
GREAT BENEFITS
CAN BE STRESSFUL
Awesome
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2019, január 20.
Awesome place to work at . Work is well balanced and efficient for maximum speed. Consistent and well Manered staff. Very little bad to say about working for fed ex , every moment was a joy and felt like i was apart of a big family.
Good employer
Sr. Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274102019, január 14.
It is fast pace and have to be able to multi-task and prioritize duties and task in order to finish end of shift work detail. Workplace culture needs improvement with team building, and high morale for employees from management staff.
Pro érvek
discount on shipping, and travel
Kontra érvek
overworked and under staff at times of operation
Fast pace
Package Handler/ Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2019, január 10.
The overnight shift was very short on work hours, but they were very fast pace and a lot of work. Their wasn't too much work to receive a sustanable living if you decide to do the overnight package handler.
Job
Customer Service Representative/Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2019, január 8.
This job usually starts everyone off as part-time worker but you receive benefits and vacation paid time off. This is a fast pace environment. This job was great.
Well ran work place
Customer Service Rep, Distribution/Air Export (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA 303442019, január 4.
• Team member responsible for executing and monitoring specific activities, dealing with freight, bill of ladings, commercial invoices, etc
• Controls inventory of specific major accounts, such as Cummins and Commercial Line Haul (CLH)

• Handles freight movement by loading & unloading trucks & containers. Receives, processes and puts away shipments
• Utilizes computer skills by updating customers and office personnel of the processing & handling of shipments/physical documents
• Responsible for the loading of outbound freight to their respectable oversees location. Making sure the freight successfully makes their pre-scheduled flight(s)
• Handles all non-radioactive hazardous materials on a regular basis, not to exclude Dangerous Goods and Lithium Ion/Metal batteries. Complete and file away ‘Dangerous Goods Checklists’ for each received freight that falls under this category
• Primary go-to for any internal computer software (MUFASA) situations, whether good or bad, that is utilized for specific screened cargo
work place culture
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, december 14.
if you're looking for a job that allows provides you with growth, this is not the one. there are employees here for 20+ years working the same job. the only way you move up the ladder is if you are located in Memphis. Their rules are forever changing to benefit the customers, rarely the employees. Also, whatever shift you're hired with, thats where you stay, FOR A WHILE. everything goes by seniority. They do shift bids but don't get your hopes up. you never get the shift you request. Christmas is also not for you. theres mandatory overtime, where you'll work 6 days a week. no vacation time can be made at that time. benefits are great tho.
benefits are great
Kontra érvek
no room for advancement, schedule is FIXED.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
fast paced
Bi-Lingual Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, november 20.
A typical day starts sorting packages and loading the truck for delivery. I learned you have to stay eat properly and get plenty of rest in order to be productive in this job. The workplace culture was all about being a team player.
discounts
FedEx
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, OH2018, november 17.
I loved working at FedEx. They did so much for the employees. I worked at the call center. Calls came through automatically. It was difficult at times when you get an angry customer but for the most part people are kind and made the day go well.
Flexable hours
part time work
Uncertain employer
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, november 7.
At the time I worked there, I felt as if the company cared more about the customers than the employees. It was always that the customer was right even when they were dead wrong. Management did not have your back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Extremely enjoyable job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo Grove, IL2018, október 24.
Working for FedEx was the best job that I have had. Best managers and best coworkers. Working for FedEx was being purple blooded. It just got a hold of you. Great place.
Fedex promotes communication
Customer Service Representatives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, október 22.
FedEx can be a really fun place to work, with general reliance on the employees sense of humor. As there are no work place entertainment quarters that is equipped with ping pong tables etc.
Pro érvek
FedEx strongly encourges employee to communicate with each other.
Kontra érvek
The only short break that is given is one hour for lunch.
fun workplace, good leadership
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kuala Lumpur2018, október 14.
most of the worker is very helpful, the environment is calm, you get to serve people from all over the world. management is always there when you needed something.
Pro érvek
easy to understand about the product. learning process was made easier for newbie
have to woke up at 3 am because i serve australian
Good pay
Sr. Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, október 3.
FedEx offers decent wages with annual raises and opportunities for professional growth. Great benefits and employee discounts for travel and hotel stay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
You are just a number
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Addison, TX2018, szeptember 18.
FedEx makes their workers feel like they are just a number. It is hard to move up in the company and if you do not know someone it is impossible. The hours were crazy and unrealistic.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Unrealistic hours, feel like you are just a number
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
It's demanding
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dominican Republic2018, szeptember 11.
I work at customer service and I try to do my best to show my enthusiasm and to be as helpful as I can be, but sometimes the customers that I receive are aggressive. I can understand that they're angry because they had an issue with their package, but it's not the representative's fault! They do the best they can to fulfill your needs and some processes take time, but some customers seem to not care about that. Remember that the people behind the phones are humans too :(

Also, the job overall is very demanding. Short breaks, short lunches, they don't care about your schedule at all and the pay isn't that good. Customer service is definitely not for me. I salute to the people that enjoy working at customer service, because I really can't relate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van