FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

573 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Fast-paced, customer serviced based
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2019, június 19.
Overall Fed-ex was a great job. The facility I worked at went through a lot of managers, some good, some mediocre. A fed-ex station is a great place to witness how a good manager can help a business to run like clockwork and a bad manager can cause a near shutdown. Fortunately, most stations have seasoned employees who are willing to do their jobs despite the hiccups.
I liked the co workers @ Fedex Trade Networks
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Boston, MA2019, június 17.
The company hires from within first if someone wants a job in different department they will take the inside person first if they have the experience needed. They have great benefits and would love to go back there if there is a job available.
Not immediate with company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2019, június 16.
I only worked as a insurance rep t sign employee up for benefits did notwork hands on or directly with company. So as far as my actually experience with Fed Ex i wouldnt be able to tell and i only signed up retirees with that particular company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, június 15.
I have been working at Fedex for 25 years and love it I love the benefits the fast pace the the hours work for me never have problems I am able to work unsupervised and do my job I don't call in sick so when I need help with family issue they are accommodating this company over all has help me put children threw college its a over all great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company to work for long term
Manager Customer Service Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 14.
My typical work day involved meeting and coaching employees, reviewing and analyzing data, cooperative work environment.
I learned how to manage large teams and prioritize my work load to affectively manage my to be successful within their daily tasked.
Pro érvek
ability to problem solve and take action
limited flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  None2019, június 14.
Great environment to grow in a career. It is very nice growing company with lots of capacity. Everyone is friendly and mangers are always willing to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at call center contracted by FEDEX.
CUST' SERVICE REP' (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, június 8.
Worked at call center for FEDEX tracking and package information as well as freight shipments, cannot comment on specific work here. Although i do carry wishes to work for delivery company such as.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place but lousy pay
Customer Service (Revenue Service) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 8.
It's a great place to work. The programs you need stay broken. The pay is horrible for the amount of work you have to do. It's also hard to advance. This may not be the case but I feel like some managers play favorites and of course the favorites advance quicker.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Lousy pay, hard to advance, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Convergys/Concentrix
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN 374112019, június 7.
Working here to build your call center resume is good. This place teaches you how to take calls, and work computer systems at the same time and in a timely manner, and attain metrics as put forward by the contracts they hold.

That being said the atmosphere is negative and lead by constantly changing guidelines. There are people in leadership positions in this establishment that are unqualified for the positions they hold and additionally the management staff frequently engage in discriminatory and harassing actions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, challenging with room for advancement if desired
Customer Service Rep. Trace Agent Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, május 15.
I had a variety of positions at fed ex first being a secretary to a director at a call center in Sacramento, CA.
I then became a customer service rep taking up to 200 calls per day at the time. I learned the customer came first.
Their motto was :People, service, profit.
I relocated to another city and traced packages for the customers and later became a dispatcher in San Diego CA
Everyday was different, and most positions required creative solutions and a collaborative effort. The job had great benefits and an option to relocate anywhere with the company.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, possibilities to advance
Kontra érvek
Holiday times could be the most stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional and quick paced delivery company
Snr Service Agent/ Service Assurance Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2019, május 14.
My day starts reviewing performance stats from previous day for local manager. Reviewing timecards for locations for accuracy and forwarding information to management. Any incidents from previous day are discussed with courier and followed up on with customer to resolve issue. There are many different programs I use to research package address to ensure on time delivery. Our team of two locations cover a large area I enjoy making sure our locations are top of our district for 100% compliance.
Pro érvek
In Top 10 Companies to work for.
Holdays are very busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun place with a fast pace to work at.
Senior Customer Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2019, április 17.
Working with customer service and solving pkg problems everyday making sure we get the pkgs delivered on time every time. working with the delivery drivers making sure they have correct address and working with customer at the counter sending out pkgs or picking up pkgs.
Excellent benefits with Fedex
Kontra érvek
The pay raises were not very noticeable
Csa
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatontown, NJ2019, április 11.
A CSA is responsible for receiving and processing customer packages to ensure their delivery. They also handle customer traces, and behind the scenes work for couriers and tractor trailer drivers. It is a high customer interaction position and requires a lot of patience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had the option to work remotly which was very convenient
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019, április 2.
Excellent benefits and great co-workers. A typical day at FedEx consisted of taking inbound calls and assisting customer with tracking their packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive work place
Customs Agent / Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, Jamaica2019, március 17.
On the go and high level stress line of work to do. Less room for errors and always have a 101/100 approach to complete work task. Safety is number one for the company.
Travel
High stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to learn Customer Service, this is what you do
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, március 16.
You will encounter the most bizarre, funny, and heartbreaking calls in this job. It can be stressful around the holidays but there are downtimes. The hours per week are variable, but i dont think i ever came in under 30.
Great management and benefits
Peak season is a grind
Great company
Senior Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2019, március 11.
It has been many years since I worked at Fedex, but at the time, it was a great job. Though, it would be stressful, as it is a very fast paced environment.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication between the departments and tons of in fighting
Customer service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Platte City, MO2019, március 10.
FedEx is not a terrible company to work for they have tons of problems with lack of communication and fighting and finger pointing between departments.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor work environment poor management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, március 7.
they worked you and treated you like dogs pay was good but the hours were not management was not helpful nor were they understanding about any situations they worked you nonstop without brakes and treated you like an animal there.
International customer service
International Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, március 6.
I was at the call center taking calls concerning INternational shipments. I really enjoyed this job. And it paid me well with great
extras and benefits.
THis is a really good company. Very fair to all employees.

I loved my job. Sometimes the calls were a little difficult as people would be upset but once you listened and helped them it would be fine.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Non
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van