FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 693 értékelés megtekintése
The Best Place to Work Forever
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 29.
FedEx was an unforgettable work experience for me. I was in customer service for ten years. I went to college thanks to the tuition refund benefits. Pay is good and workers can be good friends to hang up with. We really worked as a team to make all deliveries on time. When my father passed away, several employees came to the funeral, including my supervisor. I still miss them and the company in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex customer associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2019, szeptember 24.
The manager was uplifting and brighten up your day every day, she was very knowledgeable and never got tired of answering any questions no matter how many times or how busy she was. The other employees all assisted in getting the job done. If I had a chance to go back I would. Bossier city, La Fedex is Awesome!
The manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and supportive work group
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Boston, MA2019, szeptember 17.
No day is ever the same. Busy with minimal supervision. Must be able to multitask between phones and emails. Problem solving is a must.Hardest part is locating missing freight at the airlines, but it's rewarding to solve issues for customers and reassure them that everything will work out.
Training and management
Domestic Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, szeptember 11.
Training and management have 2 different ideas. Management goes against the way your trained in class. Very stressful calls coming in, if you don't handle the call the way your trained they fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
first 9 years i worked at a call center lots of people, then we went remote and worked from home..big change. I missed the the friends i made
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerset, NJ2019, szeptember 7.
you are kept constantly busy . I enjoyed helping the customers. Hardest part was to keep your head when you have an irate customer on the phone. I learned that patience is a virtue. the most enjoyable part is when you can give the customer everything that they need in one call.
good benefits
1/2 hr lunch and 2 breaks should be either 45mn lunch or 3 breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and lot of interference with the job.
FT Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, augusztus 30.
FedEx is a up coming company that is very fast pace in the work environment. You have to focus on the task with a lot of distractions happening while you are trying to do the job. Whether its working an trace or helping a courier on returned package or maybe an phone is ringing, maybe there is an customer at the front counter. Making quick and smart choices on the job is very important. Management is always there to help if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its just a good company and very much work friendly..
csr/courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  posa2019, augusztus 22.
productive yet and enjoyable workplace with helping staff..management always keep us up to date..there are lots of incentives also..staff awards..great benefits..
Pro érvek
you able to manage your time..
Kontra érvek
sometimes its just a lot of work..but its worth it
Slow-paced / Repetitive
Customer Service Domestic Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL 328102019, augusztus 21.
Customer Service friendly . Repetitive work .To slow pace for e .Got bored quickly . Very expensive insurance. Chances to move up in company . Great training
Good job bad management.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairbanks, AK2019, augusztus 6.
I enjoyed the company but the managment was terrible. I loved job and all the contact with customers and helping them understand all the fed ex offered.
My experience
SR Service Agent Non Dot (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, július 31.
Fed ex Great company with weekly pay . standby tickets for Flights 75 Percent off . Schedules are Tuesday to Saturday Or Monday - Friday . Depending on which station you are in . managers are cool but then you have the never been a boss type of people that dnt know how to chill they just always on ya back about lil thing like shoes not being black or having a nose ring
Weekly Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not Really No hours, If You start Evening shifts most likely youll never be a morning woker
1,0
Awful.
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 30.
I could write a book about this company but I will keep it short. They do not care about women. They don't not care about their employees' medical or financial status. They support upper management that sexually harass female employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day is very busy due to high call volume, but it’s ok because your coworkers and TL’s are always ready to help if need be.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2019, július 24.
I’ve learned a lot while working with this company and I am very appreciative for that opportunity. Though, while working for this company you cannot have much of an outside life because of how demanding the shifts were, they do offer great pay.
Lack of advancement
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  785 Greens Parkway Houston, Texas2019, július 23.
I’ve been working here since September 2015 and been part time this whole time. I got pregnant before I started working here and tried to advance to full time after I had my son and still to this day, I can’t get part time because we are on a “freeze”. Corporate in Memphis controls everything we do and that’s keeping me from moving up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not great for trying to live off
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, július 21.
I wish I never came to the customer representative side. Too stressful for little pay. Now my Bill's heavy.
Only reason people work at FedEx is health insurance. If other companies would come a board, it would not be a problem. I wish I would have followed my first mind in life. Based off metrics and if it's in there budget to give u a raise. And also the raise isnt good. Please beware
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Micromanaging is over the top.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boettcher Park, MT2019, július 20.
Terrible management. Terrible or no support for employees when seeking help or issue with present manager. I had a manager look at me and tell me if he could put a gun to my head and pull the trigger and get away with it would have done it a long long time ago. This was after seven years into my position. Fedex HR Was notified called me but nothing was ever addressed. I still had to deal with him everyday and it was so bad and I was then fearful for what he might actually do to me. I left three months later. Fedex Human Resources is basically useless for employee on the job related threatening issues. It took them four days to contact me after this incident occurred. In total I spoke with four separate individuals in corporate all expressing concern and support of little to nothing telling me to reach back out if I feel threatened in any to let them know. My reply to that was oh ok well I will make sure I wear my bullet proof Helmet to work everyday going forward.
No room for advancement
Office Assistant/ customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, július 10.
No room for advancement unless you are in good with management , it’s all about favoritism there . They don’t do anything by seniority unless it benefits them . If you work there you will be part-time for ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
The bottom line
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, július 8.
FedEx is more concerned about numbers that's why employees are micro-managed. Write-ups for using the bathroom over 8 minutes per day is routine. And, heaven forbid if you forget to sign in after every break, you're eligible for the guillotine!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent
Senior Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aguadilla, PR 006042019, július 5.
21 years with FedEx at customer service, inventory supply, answer the calls, claims, stat 44 cat 13 missort memos open account shipping a d received package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
good job
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE REP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2019, június 26.
good job good pay. has good benefits along with good work environment. everyone treated good here, but have to like being on the phone. computer work also requires a lot
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommended working their! Absolutely the most stressful and happy place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2019, június 25.
I would not recommend working for FedEx. It is a poor environment.. lack of professionals and is basically a one sided business. I never felt appreciated their.. disrespectful management and employees out to get you and only care about themselves..in any circumstances they were never there to fight for you only if you where in their clique group.. salary was not up to par.. trying to get another job within was pretty much impossible unless you were in a specific group.. they would hire people within the department that had a lower pay or grade as you. I would never tell anyone to work for FedEx! It's stressful and you will definitely get anxiety and depression...guaranteed! I've known many people that have come and gone due to this reason.. oh and forget about being sick or your family being sick they will write you up for that even though they say family comes first! They will not fight for you.. you pretty much have to watch your own back. Management are out for themselves and could care less about their employees.. all they do is gossip and run their mouths about people there! They are never working and always socializing to fit in. I would never recommend working for FedEx! They are a complete joke and they are a lie!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van