Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative602 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
602 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 569 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it was a great run, but it began to change a little. Still great benefits, a great way to see the world if you’re single. I started part time and decided to stay PT because of my family.
Pro érvek
Flights cheap, can transfer anywhere in the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clear Ocean and Air Import freight thru customs in a timely manner. Respond to e-mails and phone calls daily. Obtain documents from various programs. Keep files and logs. Hardest part was obtaining the required documents from the importers or freight forwarders. Great group of people to work with. We found ways to make it enjoyable. Never a dull moment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I leaned a lot of new when I started working at fedex it make become more confident with my work ethic and I enjoy working there the pay is good it help a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work/ coworkers and management are friendly and easy to communicate with.. We celebrate almost every holiday.. management incorporates plenty of activities which allows everyone

to participate and have fun to ps
Work life balance
Kontra érvek
Not much overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
my job needs better manager skills and better pay and treat their ragents as people not statics..the co-workers are great my managment stinks no support from them
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t have a review about the place. It was an okay place just not for everyone. Try it out yourself if you like it great if not then leave it’s that simple.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if I didn't have issues with my hands (due to arthritis), I'd still be there .. it's a job that challenges your mind because you will always be learning and things are continually changing ...
benefits, management, coworkers
Kontra érvek
holiday schedule, scheduling time off can be difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx have a friendly work environment, management help employees to progress within the company. on job training when procedures change hardest part of the job is tracking the shipment International.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very busy place and it is a good job, trying to help people with there packages and getting packages sent on time to the people and letting them know as to when the packages will be delivered
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each state is different and each person can decide their own opinion. Each location has their pros and their cons. I can only speak for myself and definitely not any one else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I a active and energetic person who can work in any circumstances. Am also trust worthy person which make company allow me to work in any unit without doubt.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a computer, it's good. Otherwise more work less money. The boss is in the states and you never meet them. Everything is run by the US. Good to start, not good to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company awesome benefits! Management is top notch and the training is great. The insurance is some of the best. Would recommend working for this company. I like the flexibility and ability to grow in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been at FedEx nearly 4 years coming up in March. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. Very supportive management and coworkers. Sometimes the job is fast paced, others it can be dreadfully slow. Regardless we work out harder to get the job done and be successful in shipping out the customers shipments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It seems they only care about the tax break the government awards them when they hire a new employee, right after your are hired, you are thrown in your new position with no training whatsoever. If you make a mistake due to the lack of training, they will still give you warnings stating you don’t have to acknowledge it but they oblige you to. Most of managers lack the communication and professional skills to perform their duties. They will send you messages for personal and sensitive information with other employees for things you don’t want to share with others. They will have you working on a 6 hour shift without breaks as per company’s policy. The pay isn’t worth for the number of things they expect you to do at once. It’s like the system is designed for you to fail, so they can get rid of you and hire the next one in line to get the tax break from the government.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time with FedEx Express years ago. It was a good job. Great people. Unfortunately I've heard some of their medical and retirement benefits have been cut.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers and support you get is priceless. I love the atmosphere and the coworkers. We were close as a family and give each other support. I would definitely recommend FedEx to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager at the time was a thief she always stole time I worked several hours of overtime and was never paid for when confronted it was always an excuse
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve gotten very accustomed to answering phones and helping customers with any problems they have. I’ve also become very well versed in typing, especially on the 10-key, and I’ve become efficient at looking at the finer details of my billing job and excelling at the tasks given to me. My bosses have given more more responsibility other than billing by setting appointments and handling with drivers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex philosophy is PSP which stand for People, Service, Profit.
They have proven time and time again that if you treat you "People" (staff) well they will deliver the "Service" therefore the company will make a " Profit". Simple but so true.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for a year! In the Atherstone branch now internally transferring to a new FedEx role, very repetitive, good progression but no salary incentive, salary is good for what it is, friendly people, great environment to work in overall.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés