FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

585 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 830 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and hard place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, január 7.
While it pays off handsomely to work at FedEx, you are held to very high and fast paced standards. You must have a strong work ethic and be able to work in a fast paced and always changing environment.
vacation time, good pay
stressful
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, OH2018, január 6.
I worked in the customer service call center. As far as call centers go, there really isn't anything better than FedEx.Guaranteed 40 hours per week, with the option to leave without pay if it is slow. Full benefits, great insurance and retirement options. Most of the calls are people looking to track shipments or schedule package pickups, and I'd say you would look at maybe one or two irritable customers per day. Peak season is a nightmare, with mandatory overtime, longer shifts, and non stop calls, but FedEx tries to give little parties and other things to keep morale high. Overall, it's a great job that pays well, and you can move anywhere within the company.
Benefits, paid time off
Kontra érvek
Very strict with scheduling, you will be yelled at by customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Positive Working Environment
customer service agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire2018, január 3.
I learnt to deal with customer queries and complaints related to the collection and delivery of parcels. It was efficient and well run. Enjoyable work environment with friendly staff and regular team activities. The work was phone and computer based and involved multiple computer systems.
Work Events
Repetitive
Customer Care
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 3.
Fedex strived to be sure that customers are completely satisfied. This included scheduling pickups & processing any claims to be resolved within a 24 hour period.
Pro érvek
Talking with a many different people
Kontra érvek
Having to tell someone their package is destroyed.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai Free Zone2017, december 30.
I would love to join this company so that I may gather more experience and to sorround myself with people who have more experience in this field and also to grow my career in it.
Free lunches
Full time
My blood bleeds PURPLE!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 21.
I worked at FedEX for 23 years. I learned customer skills across the board at this company. Started as a full-time entry level secretary. Spent last 10 years in the Call Center. Challenging, demanding, and exciting as I interacted with customers from all over the world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great place to work
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2017, december 17.
I enjoyed my years at FEDEX and feel very fortunate to have been employed by them. Benefits were amazing, treatment was fair and the company is very innovative.
benefits and pay
heavy lifting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Warehouse Working
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 13.
The FedEx hub has a way of pushing out 10 hours of work in 4 hours. The work is hard, especially in the courtyard. There is room for advancement. Its best to make your manager your best friend and stay away from the buff or else you'll get fat. The benefits are great, which is why so many work there with so many different backgrounds. There are a lot of business owners that work in the fedex hub, a lot of students, and even teachers. I worked there for the tuition reimbursement. Once I graduated college, I graduated FedEx.
Benefits, Starts @ $12.86 or $13 now
Kontra érvek
Night shift can be brutal. The work can be strenuous depending on the area.
Fast Paced Atmosphere
Office Manager and Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
A typical day consisted primarily working with customers in relationship to a package that they are shipping or receiving. The work environment was predominantly professional. The management was chosen on personal preference rather than merit, caused moderate internal tension.
Competitive Pay
Cut Throat
Love it
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 7.
I loved fed-ex. I loved the people I worked with and all the opportunity you had to grow. Fed-ex was like a second so much to learn and do.. It was truly a great experience
Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Agoura Hills, CA2017, december 5.
Fedex is very fast paced. I learned how to troubleshoot computer and other programs I had no knowledge of prior to this position. The people are fun to work with and the employment is not too stressful.
Benefits are good
International Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2017, december 5.
Definitely not employee-friendly. They offer great benefits but you will earn every one of them. The hardest part of the job is the lack of support. Individual managers do the best they can for their employees but it's the company policies that are so negative and stressful. There are rare instances where you do feel a sense of achievement, times when you actually helped someone who truly needed it, but there is a lot of abuse which they feel is part of the job and totally justifiable on the customers' part.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Unnecessarily overly stressful
productive
Trainer, Customer Service, Datat Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 1.
Flex-time was a great idea and perfect for me while I still had my full time job. It was to supplement my pay and get great training. They did not disappoint! They know and understand people as consumers and employees.
Excellent Company
Customer Services Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester2017, november 22.
FedEx continually encouraged staff development and was 100%. My main achievement was being put forward for the regional customer service trainer for the NW of England. They constantly looked for potential in staff.
Career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very strick sort of like the miltary
Sr. Customer Service/Trace Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, november 21.
This was a great place to work. Very strict guidelines from how you performed to how you wore your uniforms. You were trained extensively so when you did move into your job you were comfortable with what was expected. The trace dept that I worked in was one of the most stressful positions in the company. Your communication with customers was not an option it was a timed assignment but once you get good at it you are just busy. I was able to train other employees in the correct way to do this job and was very successful.
Pro érvek
Breakfast server all of December, raises, full benefits amazing praises company wide
Kontra érvek
You can get very busy, when the freight when freight was late due to weather in Memphis
No time off
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Twin Falls, ID2017, november 20.
They work you until you want to quit. Pressured to make sales even though you were a support team. Stressed out from management pushing you all the time.
PEOPLE
MANAGEMENT
1,0
horrible can't talk for the 8 hours you're there unless you're lunch
Customer Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2017, november 17.
They are hard demanding in meeting a quota that is extremely difficult to maintain. The department I worked in would not participate in the activities they have for customer appreciation week. High demand job stress filled watched all the time.
good medical insurance
Kontra érvek
the managers in the different departments have their own rules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler/ Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicopee, MA2017, november 14.
Fast pace environment, manageable hours, good benefits, respectable managers and co-workers, great pay, hard working job, reward diners and trophies for great workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressfull place to work but it can be financially rewarding
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, november 13.
If you are hard working this company will work you even harder but compensate you well for it. The benefits are very good including: healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation and holidays. There are opportunities for advanced but you may have to relocate for it.
Benefits and Pay
Kontra érvek
Plan on working mandatory OT due to operational needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm back working with different types of people and I'm very good in the warehouse.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving Texas2017, november 8.
Hi my name is Julie and I am trying to get a FedEx drop I like working with different types of people in a space and environment I'm very fast pace and I'm always on task I make sure that I come on time
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van