Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

581 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 21 962 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced workplace, with a wide variety of duties and requirements
Clear Ocean and Air Import freight thru customs in a timely manner. Respond to e-mails and phone calls daily. Obtain documents from various programs. Keep files and logs. Hardest part was obtaining the required documents from the importers or freight forwarders. Great group of people to work with. We found ways to make it enjoyable. Never a dull moment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
contracted call center for fedex
This is the first time I worked in a calls center. I like the people I work with, but the structure of the job is very unappealing. I feel like I am in jr high school/elementary school. The hours are awful, my schedule changes all the time. The pay does not match the work that is required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day in the import logistics is very busy.
Working in the import departments can be very busy and you have to able to multi task. Not only is the paperwork that have to been but customer service is the first a priority there are times when you have to put a shipment or billing aside because a customer has an urgent shipment that needs to be moved so I would stop and focus on that customers needs.

The hardest part of the job would be completing multiple shipments

and not having enough to complete them especially if there is problem with USCBP or manifest is incorrect etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job is completing the task and it was success no problems and the customer was happy.
Pro érvek
Benefits, teamwork and having coworks who are team players
Kontra érvek
Sometimes there is never enough time to get everything done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced company to work for
This is great company at the time i was currently employed there..Know these locations have been combined with other shipping industries....Times have changed since i was working there
FedEx no More:
Demanding & Rewarding:
Qualified Personnel, great sites for max.effort productive qualified personnel. Room for advancement, options of relocation world wide.

Good People, Good Places.
Environment
Divers went UNION:
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Poor experience.
The manager was erratic. She had emotional outburst in the workplace. She accepted gratuities from customers. She showed outward sexual interest with customers.
Manager was unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a fun work place
get to work in the morning check truck start a motor vehicle report do a pre trip get equipment together do our daily stretches and have our morning meetings. load our trucks and start the day with deliveries and later pickups.
exciting frendily job advances
weather
Productive and fun
This is one of the best company I've worked with. Great benefits, working environment and or area is good. Employees are very friendly and accommodating.
Free meal, good benefits
Good place to work.
Nice place to work and advancement. Great opportunities available and nice and fun place to work. Fast pace day-to-day work. I have only been with Fedex going on two years and I was giving the opportunity to advance.
Ever-changing workplace
From my years at the company, you get to meet and work with great people and teams. The company is always changing. If you are looking for a Finance, IT, Sourcing or a salaried position there is a lot of opportunities as an external applicant. Work-life balance can be a challenge for some hourly positions depending on the department and company needs.
Benefits, people, pay, bonuses
Lacks work life balance
Fast paced, exciting
As a courier, I was required to maintain accurate records, maintain vehicle readiness, do deliveries on time and with a courteous and pleasant manner.
Fed Ex Trade Networks had very good benefits
Working at FTN was busy and there was a work place culture there was plenty of work which made the day go by fast. Co workers were helpful to one another. The hardest part of the job was getting it done timely and learning the various systems that employees had to know.
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not generous when it came to raises.
decent work space
Great coworkers easy to deal with but can be demanding on your eyes and stress level.
great work environment but must complete your work on the task u have in a certain amount of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
its fast work but not enough pay
employees do not get paid enough for he work being done. There constant change of schedule. There's a lot of not being held responsible for actions. rules and policies not bring followed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
6 week paid training courses.
full time and part time positions.

Frequent company events.

Best call center in Canada.

Room for advancement

Consistent work schedule.
Great people and incentives
I loved working at FedEx
The job itself was quite stressful. You are taking calls from generally angry customers, but FedEx as a company is so awesome and supportive in anyway they can be. I loved working alongside co-workers. It was bittersweet when we started working from home.
Remote Rep
It's a nice job that has now gone remote. The career advancements are very few and the management could be a little better. The benefits are GREAT and you'll enjoy your position, depending on your manager.
na
its a job that you can pay your basic bills with. has good benifits and maybe some great perks at work . you really have to look for the perks in the compnay
1,0
they suck
Management is unfair, discriminate against educated women. Grab female employees. Harass older employees and find stupid reasons to fire them. Nasty and arrogant
Got a paycheck
Humilated everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, offer flexibility in work schedules depending upon your job title and work location. Job benefits include health and life insurance. tuition assistance.
Flexibility
Daily work
My typical day at work is back to back calls, within 1sec between calls, learned how to have perfect listening skills and saying the customers name correctly. Otherwise you would be scored off. The new management is good and easy to get along with, understanding and very proactive. There is no hard part of the job other than being there and taking calls one at a time and showing empathy.
WEEKLY PAY
EXCESSIVE CALLS WITH ONLY 1 BREAK
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés