FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 674 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
must be disciplined and follow the schedule, compliance is HUGE!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2020, január 14.
if I didn't have issues with my hands (due to arthritis), I'd still be there .. it's a job that challenges your mind because you will always be learning and things are continually changing ...
benefits, management, coworkers
Kontra érvek
holiday schedule, scheduling time off can be difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
wages, on job training, benefits
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALTIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, január 13.
FedEx have a friendly work environment, management help employees to progress within the company. on job training when procedures change hardest part of the job is tracking the shipment International.
Very busy, but fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, január 3.
It is a very busy place and it is a good job, trying to help people with there packages and getting packages sent on time to the people and letting them know as to when the packages will be delivered
Each state is different
Specialty Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 3.
Each state is different and each person can decide their own opinion. Each location has their pros and their cons. I can only speak for myself and definitely not any one else.
Feature assurance
Filed service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria island Lagos Nigeria2020, január 3.
I a active and energetic person who can work in any circumstances. Am also trust worthy person which make company allow me to work in any unit without doubt.
3,0
Not good
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ville St.-Laurent, QC2020, január 1.
If you are a computer, it's good. Otherwise more work less money. The boss is in the states and you never meet them. Everything is run by the US. Good to start, not good to stay.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, december 25.
Great Company awesome benefits! Management is top notch and the training is great. The insurance is some of the best. Would recommend working for this company. I like the flexibility and ability to grow in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at FedEx is pretty great. Not too many complaints.
CSA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, december 20.
I’ve been at FedEx nearly 4 years coming up in March. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. Very supportive management and coworkers. Sometimes the job is fast paced, others it can be dreadfully slow. Regardless we work out harder to get the job done and be successful in shipping out the customers shipments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only care about the Tax break from the government when you are hired
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 18.
It seems they only care about the tax break the government awards them when they hire a new employee, right after your are hired, you are thrown in your new position with no training whatsoever. If you make a mistake due to the lack of training, they will still give you warnings stating you don’t have to acknowledge it but they oblige you to. Most of managers lack the communication and professional skills to perform their duties. They will send you messages for personal and sensitive information with other employees for things you don’t want to share with others. They will have you working on a 6 hour shift without breaks as per company’s policy. The pay isn’t worth for the number of things they expect you to do at once. It’s like the system is designed for you to fail, so they can get rid of you and hire the next one in line to get the tax break from the government.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good job
Fed Ex CSA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, december 14.
I worked part time with FedEx Express years ago. It was a good job. Great people. Unfortunately I've heard some of their medical and retirement benefits have been cut.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at.
Social Media and Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2019, december 9.
The managers and support you get is priceless. I love the atmosphere and the coworkers. We were close as a family and give each other support. I would definitely recommend FedEx to anyone.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maitland, FL2019, december 3.
The manager at the time was a thief she always stole time I worked several hours of overtime and was never paid for when confronted it was always an excuse
Fedex Review
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edgewater Park, NJ2019, november 26.
I’ve gotten very accustomed to answering phones and helping customers with any problems they have. I’ve also become very well versed in typing, especially on the 10-key, and I’ve become efficient at looking at the finer details of my billing job and excelling at the tasks given to me. My bosses have given more more responsibility other than billing by setting appointments and handling with drivers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dundas, ON2019, november 17.
Fedex philosophy is PSP which stand for People, Service, Profit.
They have proven time and time again that if you treat you "People" (staff) well they will deliver the "Service" therefore the company will make a " Profit". Simple but so true.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Learning Environment
Customer Account Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2019, november 9.
FedEx Fright in Harrison, Arkansas is an amazing and fun job. Everyday is a new experience with lots of learning. If you do not enjoy learning or struggle with changes, this job is not for you. Everyday management changes their procedures. You have to learn and adapt fast.
Retired after 23 years
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, október 22.
Not recommended for single parents. Peak season is November (day after Thanksgiving through first week of January); Mandatory hours during this time period. Benefits are great!
Productive work space
REVENUE SERVICE AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 18.
This is a great job to get your foot in the door for the corporate office. The hardest part of the job would be the late hours. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people you meet to end up being long-time friends
they sucked
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2019, október 8.
place had bed bugs and fleas/ they didnt reallly take care of us how they should have. hours sucked schedule was never the same. i did not enjoy working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful opportunity, very friendly, safe work environment.
FedEx Express was a fantastic learning opportunity for me, i started when i was 19 and was made to feel right at home. Extensive training. Fedex Express cares about you and your future, everyone is understanding and supportive. Safety is extremely immportant, everyone helps eachother.
Fantastic Benefits
Physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but be ready to work
Service Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MO2019, szeptember 30.
FedEx is an excellent job! Pay is good, and as long as you can deal with people you have a good future with FedEx. Be ready for them to add hours as you go along! And be ready to answer the phone to some people who are mad about their packages not being received on time! There are times I get yelled at and cant act on it. I have to take my time and not argue with the customer. The customer isn't always right. Whoever wrote the saying the customer is always right, has never worked in as a caller rep. Management is fine even tho there times they get to me when adding hours to my schedule that I wasn't ready for. But I get over it. My supervisor is fun and used to be a customer service rep too, so having that be she knows the daily routine very well and understands what my other employees and I go threw on a daily basis. Working at FedEx has really taught me some great character traits. I've learned to deal with people under crazy circumstances.
Great pay, Fun work
Kontra érvek
Crazy hours... Never have your hours set and steady
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van