FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

946 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 004 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
A lot of stressful days
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsborough County, FL2019, június 21.
As much as the workers have to deal with on the road. The compensation is definitely not enough. 97°+ and you barely bringing enough home too feed you family or to pay bill.
Independent
Low Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple enough job. Drive and deliver packages.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2019, június 21.
Overall a great experience. If you work at a big station, they're concerned about the big problems. The smaller stations in turn worried about the smaller problems.
2,0
Courier
Courier/Non-DOT & Sr Svc Agent/Non-DOT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2019, június 19.
Management is sorry. You have no support. No raise due to bad company investment. 401K amounts drop when stock value drops. No room to advance as a courier.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, work conditions are horrible
Decent Job
First Overnight (FO) Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Syracuse, NY2019, június 16.
A lot of driving and moving packages around. Pretty easy job if you can drive and read. Pay and benefits are decent. Vehicles have no radios. The End.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Driving for Fedex
Courier Package Systems (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2019, június 15.
I enjoyed driving for Fedex. Driving on beautiful days and even on rainy snowy days. Driving has always been something I love to do. Plus it kept me in shape.That is until I hurt my shoulder.
great place
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, június 11.
If you enjoy a fast pace environmentand like being on the go you will enjoy this job.You have to be a critical but quick thinker in order to meet your hourly goals.
Mixed Experience
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, június 2.
Fast paced work enevironment, very quick to adapt must always stay on toes while delivering. Must have vast knowledge of delivery codes fr customer deliveries and non deliveries.
FedEx
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, május 27.
FedEx is one of those typical corporations. The management only cares about themselves and the stock holders. Employees get treated like numbers in a system. You are not an individual while working there.
Enjoyable
Courier/ Non-DOT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, május 24.
Had a blast. Learned many things. No Drama at the location I was working. Very helpful staff and co-workers when asked. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ASK, sometimes everyone are too busy provide info... so ask.
Everything else
Kontra érvek
When not busy, feels slow & hrs for PT employees.
Fast Pace
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, május 23.
Sort on the belt, Load the trucks and organize your own packages, then manage time so you have enough tie to make time hacks, and also have great customer service.
Good place
Fed ex office courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, május 22.
It was a good place to work benefits were ok but I wanted something a little bit more
I really have nothing bad to say overall it's an ok job thank you
a workday at fedex
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, május 22.
In general it's good. Depends on which station you work out of. All stations aren't the same as far as productivity and how it's managed. For the most part you clock in, report to belt sort on time, load your truck, and leave when the sort is over. You interact with your customers everyday and have a sense of independence on the road. When finished you head back to the station....get gas if needed....do your paperwork....clock out and go home.
have benefits, 401k, paid vacations, pension
Kontra érvek
watch for break violations, document any problems you have, weather issues, gps in trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace good job and management
Sr. Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, BC2019, május 22.
good workplace and lots of hours available for work, management is very flexible and the company respects you as a worker and doesn't typically over work you
good management
lower salary for first 5 years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
na
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moonachie, NJ2019, május 21.
Very bad communication skills and terrible training. Very poorly managed no one cares about efficiency, the routes are all disorganized there are millions of dollars being wasted in inefficiencies and employees taking advantage of the company and not being held accountable for vehicle damage and maintenance etc.
Courier
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, május 20.
Job consist of picking up and deliveries packages. Work on your own pace with supervision. Assigned to a certain territory to deliver. Management was excellent.
No supervision
Kontra érvek
Drove in snow and rainy days
Courier
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, május 16.
Fun job, enjoyed the people I worked with. Once truck was loaded, you were pretty much on your own, no management looking over your shoulder. My only responsibility was to get the package delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pretty good company to work for
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2019, május 10.
Although the environment was very fast paced and a bit stressful at times, I was happy working for FedEx. They gave me as much work as I asked for, usually more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good company, that's working to be?
Route Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 25.
Working for FedEx really depends on your position, and what to expect for salary, culture, etc...

As a courier for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground, along with being a former Independent contractor for FedEx Ground. The pay is based on the Contractor you work for( independent/llc.) FedEx Express is corporate, and their pay structure. From what I have seen, it's about $17-18 an hour. ( Please note, with FedEx Express, if you except a part-time position, you must wait for 1yr before being eligible for full time, unless a waiver is signed to go to another Hub.

For the most part; FedEx and management are ok. The people are doing their position based on upper management. With a current division of multiple ( Independent Contractors, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Custom Critical, I believe they're fighting for Brand Identity)

The workplace is very fast. I enjoy it. Waiting is the hardest part, you just want to go and deliver!

The people you work with will make you feel good, although you have the select few that disagree.

My opinion, FedEx is restructuring for 1 brand and will terminate all Contractors and hire Contractors for fleet management of routes. I believe that would be very positive for FedEx. That's my opinion, I welcome yours.
You meet great people.
Kontra érvek
Management is confusing, no coordination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of critical thinking from leadership
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2019, április 23.
If you want to be a number in a job the numbers are all that matters, this is the place for you. It is no longer about the people who do the work and service the customers, it is about the profits. It takes longer to deliver a king sized mattress than an envelope, yet the expectation is to do both in the same amount of time! The physical world does not behave like one programmed by algorithms. Management doesn't fix problems when they come up, they just want you to take care of it and not fix the root cause!
Pro érvek
Benefits, no work on Sundays yet!
Fun place
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, április 21.
It was a good experience. I really enjoyed the people and the management.The times I had there were good memories and valuable experiences. I truly enjoyed the work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van