FedEx
3,9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
980 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 601 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consists of getting equipment, loading trucks, scanning packages, customer service and problem solving for the client with tight time constraints. The most enjoyable part of the day is dealing with your clients... most are actually very good to work with. Management is trained well, but under great pressure, which is understandable. The hardest part of the job is the Christmas rush... incredibly intense.
Pro érvek
Room for growth professionally, training is good
Delivering during the Christmas season
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any company FedEx has its ups and downs. A good company to work for. Company needs better training and communication for new hires. Some rules are too strict.
Good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Lots of pressure and time commitments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it's a good company to work for, but just like any other company you will have your pros & cons. I worked 26yrs for FedEx and if I had to do it again I probably would.
Pro érvek
The benefits & compensation was pretty good
Kontra érvek
Unreasonable when it comes to the inclimate weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for FedEx, however management was not the best at communication or having your back. It is a job where you have to look out for yourself. The work, life, balance is a policy in words and do not apply to all. As a part time employee its easier to navigate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent and Couraging Job. Anyone can come and join over here and it's an encouraging company for Staffes ... It's one of the Best Company I have ever been working for... FedEx the itself is a brand to the world...
Snacks
Few hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay and benefits are great! You start out as part time and work your way into a full time position. I really enjoy this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
courier life career is good and active. you explore new places and you do not feel the time running fast. the management team is a helpful and cooprative
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's different now, but when I was there they based your review on stops per hour for your route, if you helped someone out that would bring down your stops per hour. Well you were forced to help people out to balance the work load and if it made your performance look bad, tough luck. I didn't mind helping others out but to have it reflect bad on your review and your managers tell you , just figure it out tells you a lot about this company.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pressure to make commitments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Co workers are always willing to lend a hand. Team work is number 1 as well as safety. I am part time but more hours are always there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired as a Casual Courier which was described simply as loading packages in a van and delivering them, which sounded good. After an unnecessarily long on-boarding process, the first day of actual work I was told before you load packages in your van, first you have to go unload a couple of tractor trailers full of packages. I thought at first it was just a first day thing to show me how the whole process works, but it happened every day I worked for the first 3 weeks, which at my age I decided was too much for me. Ad also said you would get to select the shifts you work but the supervisors would tell you to be in the next day right when you were leaving for the day. If you didnt want to work when they wanted you to, they passed you over and you didnt get any work.
Pro érvek
Hours were what I was looking for and the package delivery part was ok.
Kontra érvek
Starting your day unloading a couple of trailers of packages as fast as you can
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the guys were great to work with,some were not happy to train others which made it awkwasrd. Alot of negetivity and disgruntaled employees. Vehicle maintenance was an issue too for some drivers. There were some good things like BBQ's and Jenga, also the truck competition once a year.
Pro érvek
Some of the guys were great, Manager did BBQ's, games etc.
Kontra érvek
Not enough work at the time, training was difficult at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at. Not much room for growth though. One pro is that your on your own with nobody breathing down your neck. One con is pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you need a workout this is the place to work, you start by emptying containers as fast as you can . some packages weight over 75 pounds, sometimes you get hours sometimes you don't depends on how much freight they get in, company makes money., the employees dont't
Pro érvek
maybe free food every now and then
raises.. hours..
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay raises were 2 percent for each year, company all about their numbers. very fast pace and unsafe practices, most co workers were great in helping each other, training is terrible,,comminication from managers to staff really bad.
co workers
no pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are great , management could be better, work is tough 💪, safety over service is not so true . But overall its a good place to work. You need to learn fast and get to know that person that alway gives you more opportunities. If you don't know ppl you will definitely be stuck as a part time employee. Peak season is horrible, but you get to make more money.
Pro érvek
benefits, free lunch some times, tuition reimbursement
Not organized, micromanagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome workplace. No complaints. Get paid weekly and awesome benefits. Work as full time and part time worker. Always guarantee hours to work. I left due to COV-19 affecting my kids school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers keep you motivated. Help you be successful. Listen to your issues. Also listen to see how to make the day go smoother. After that not much else is good
Work alone
Employees not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be an awesome place to work, now all they want do is cut your hours and put more work on you at the same time. Upper management is the problem, our managers are hard workers and try to accommodate you but upper management doesn’t care about the people here, they only go by what they see on a computer and not feedback from its employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trainers in the Fort Worth area are a bit racist with their training. The red head guy mainly. He likes to make racists comments and then look for someone in the class to agree with him. Before I took the class someone from Austin already had a complaint against him but you know how that works out. The person complaining ends up having the focus turned to him and his work ethic. I think the red headed guy retired but he was still awful.
Kontra érvek
Get those packages delivered- no exceptions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is good to work as a team and it made to much about my job.Ability to work under pressure, Ability to work with little or no supervision. Eagerness to learn, Proactive, Good decision maker, Good problem solver.
Free mechanical mentainance.
Free medical care (HMO).
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent benefit ,pay could be better, management make the job more difficult than it actually is, work environment can me toxic but if you just go in and go your job and get out you should be fine.