FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

18 274 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 276 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2018, november 17.
Great easy going job especially if you need constant checks. This job helps out a lot especially when you can’t find another job there willing to have anyone to help
Munkahelyi kultúra
Revenue Science Fellow (Product Manager) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 17.
The only real complaint you can make about FedEx is nobody leaves. So if you are set on a title look elsewhere. If that doesn't concern you and you can be happy in Memphis, you can live like king there. They recruit nationally and pay above market.
poor
Sorter/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, november 17.
I had a bad experience working for fedex in hagerstown maryland due to poor maagement and superiors who didnt feel it was necessary to do any physical work for the good of the team.
FedEx
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, OH2018, november 17.
I loved working at FedEx. They did so much for the employees. I worked at the call center. Calls came through automatically. It was difficult at times when you get an angry customer but for the most part people are kind and made the day go well.
Flexable hours
part time work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked w/ private contractor that was contracted by Fedex
Home Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greer, SC 296502018, november 17.
5 days a week, 6a.m. til late @ night(or early in the morning), job was too tedious. Majority of delivery people were caucasian & African-American. The hardest part of the job were, when your route is scattered, during winter & rainy season, rude customers, or if a customer pointed a gun @ you, there were more. The most enjoyable part of the job was during autumn, or fall season, where you can see trees changing its color(leaves), especially if you were driving on country side, or top of mountains. I averaged more than 300 miles per day.
Pro érvek
See new places, meet different people.
Kontra érvek
Tedious job, little time for bathroom breaks, food to eat, rude customers, risky especially late @ night...etc..
Very bad place to work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2018, november 16.
Very bad place to work, I never work in canada as fedex. My experience was terrible with this company. Hr department training department even all management is poor...
it is ok
delivery driver trav's trucking (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, november 16.
i do not like that you work for a contractor and not the actual company with no benefits. your employer does not provide health insurance and will not pay if you are injured on the job
Airplane blues
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, november 16.
I was in job training with another person for the job we both were up for to fill. He won I lost which was fine to me. It still is a place i enjoys learning and working and would do it again if I could
Fun and caring
Kontra érvek
Heavy loads, stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, november 15.
great company, I loved the people I worked with. I was busy
doing the holidays. no time for family but the pay was decent. if you like to work outdoors without someone looking over your shoulder then it is the perfect job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and well organized
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, KY2018, november 15.
Excellent opportunities to further your knowledge in the career field
although the tools provided for the job weren't up to date the people are what made this place
Munkahelyi kultúra
high production moving towards automation
Senior Disbursements Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 15.
the company believes most of accounts payable will be done by automation and bots. not much time to research matching errors - always need to produce more output.
discount standby travel, good health ins benefits, 401K & pension
Kontra érvek
management in accounting not very personable
Munkahelyi kultúra
zero room for advancement and awful work life balance
Route Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, november 15.
terribly sedentary position with no room to grow, horrible compensation for the time that workers put into the job, contractors that own the routes are greedy and do not care about or invest in their drivers whatsoever
Improvement is needed.
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williston, VT2018, november 14.
Improvement in management is definitely needed. In my judgment, there are no protocols in place should an emergency occur. It happened to me when I got stuck in the snow. FedEx does not have any all-wheel drive vehicles.
Being by myself.
Kontra érvek
The cargo van that I drove operates poorly in snow.
Productive, quick paced
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 14.
Every day is different. Hands on training. Network with customers. Learn all products and services offered. Opportunity for advancement. Great benefits and perks.
Hour lunches
Inconsistent schedules.
a great place to work.
Dangerous Goods Specialist and Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, Ok2018, november 14.
Federal Express is a wonderful place to work. I was a courier and a dangerous goods specialist so I was always on call to receive questions from customers needing to verify how to ship dangerous packages through the system. The most enjoyable part of the job was being out in the sunshine and the worst part was delivering packages in the winter. Fedex has a variety of managers and people from various backgrounds that made it a place to acquire different knowledge.
Nice Salary
Very fast-paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been so nice to work at FedEx.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, november 14.
It has been so nice to work at FedEx. It was a nice experience working at FedEx. The environment working at FedEx was perfect, and it's very peaceful.
Pro érvek
There was no free lunch.
Breaks was very short.
Cool place to work
Freight Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, november 14.
Just about everyone that I've come in contact with has been relaxed and cool, nice place to work, and I love the store that they have every Friday. Opportunities for career growth is definitely there.
Not a fun place to work
Process Improvement Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 14.
You never get rewarded for the work you do. You dont get to work within a team . Managing a set of individuals is what you find as opposed to managing a team
driver
Courier/Driver/Dangerous Goods Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2018, november 14.
Good company good benefits career Vance made very slim but it depends on your skills of knowledge of streets and the area you are assigned to her you able to pick up things real quick operate a motor vehicle in packets handle
Pro érvek
real quick operate a motor vehicle in packets handle
real sense of family
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericton, NB2018, november 14.
We all liked working with each other and helping each other out.
the training was phenomenal
There was a concrete sales strategy
The yearly reviews were a little too much
travel
no worklife balance
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van