Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 476 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
One has the opportunity to train for another position once you have have been hired. As soon as a job opening opens you apply for a full-time potion. There you can work extra hours if you want to make 40 hours a week if you really want to and not be considered a full-time employee. Also you can earn medical Benefits even though you are part-time.
Opportunities
Start out as part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many night shift employees are often absent leaving a large amount of work for those present.
When beginning a task, employees are most likely transferred to another area to compensate for the lack of manpower.

A few coworkers do as little work as possible.

When warehouse temperatures are elevated, I suggest personnel be given 5 to 10 minutes rest each hour.

Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for FedEx. Only left due to the long drive from home and needing to return to Pennsylvania to care for family member.
Would definitely return if I moved back to KY
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My manager is not the manager I would want. Because he is very bossy, and he reminds me of a slave master. I’ve had other managers who were not as bossy as he is. And they turned out to be fine.
Good coworkers
Horrible manager
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My workday would start at 6 am, we check in then pick up our route paperwork, head to our designated route number to load our trucks, once we are done loading we make sure everything we need is in place, perform safety checks on vehicles, set up our navigators and scanners, start driving and delivering packages.
No supervision
Kontra érvek
Super heavy and large items.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a job for the hard working person willing to work hard. Lift heavy packages lots of overtime. Multiple stops, do a great customer service. Do daily pick ups.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’re not properly trained, you point out issues that need to be worked on and they get neglected. Racism is well alive in the office. Work given isn’t balanced, you are expected to do your work as a supervisor, your managers work and employees work. You are expected to put in minimum 12hrs days. If you want to get paid to do nothing, you’ll fit in as a regular employee. As of leadership, I strongly recommend to avoid it, unless you want the experience then do it and leave afterwards.
Pro érvek
Unlimited days off as leadership
Kontra érvek
Work environment, racist employees, unorganized work, no direction/future
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will spend 10 hours a day either doing preventive maintenance or ensuring the warehouse systems are running properly, making any repairs throughout the shift as needed. Great work center, good people. More mechanical than electrical. Overall a good job, wish pay was better and on par with current market.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very high paced working environment. Some days were slower than others, but overall I was expected to be at a peak physical and mental state in order to handle the workload. The pay was decent and the benefits were good, but having to work weekends and not knowing exactly when I would go in and get off each day was a downside.
Decent Pay, Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Working weekends, Having to call in every day to find out when shift starts, Not knowing when I would get off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do and I like the people that I work with that's it. Shos I get great benefits and the insurance is very very good. But the only problem is they don't give us a lot more time for break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone helps each other. The managers help us opposed to just standing around giving orders. They work with you if you need your schedule changed. Fun place to work at in my opinion
Good hours and pay
Too hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Si quieren trabajar en una Empresa solida y excelente FedEx es tu sitio
il faut soit
-charger ou décharger les camions.

- trier les colis pour le départ par département .
pause regiliere
très physique
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be unsafe to work at times. No breaks. Need to find time throughout your shift to eat. Sometimes water is provided as well as food. Management can be unorganized at times.
Benefits and overtime
No breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company will give you hours to work and will reliably do so however the management is sloppy and the job is very tough work. Its hard to even feel like you're making a difference and there isnt much encouragement to improve.
Works with hours
Kontra érvek
Very hard work and sloppy management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day started off with stretching of the employees. After that associates wound pick up work assignments from supervisor. Supervisor would ensure work equipment is available, in working condition and proper PPE is worn. Completed work is turned into Operations where it is processed for completion. Management was fair and knowledgeable and the culture was up and down. Hardest part of the job was long hours and communication. the most enjoyable part was completing job while building a good repore with associates and having them trust in you.
Pay was good
hours was unpredictable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at fedex in the warehouse... it was great for me. I had school at the time so after school I’d go home and straight to work from3:30 to 10 each day.
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
The schedule I was working wasn’t all that great at the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a high paced job that has lots of work to do in a short time frame. Everyone is part time but you can work two different shifts to be considered full time. But the time of day is outrageous but given the work is understandable. The training can be more involve and more information. But the people are good to work with and we get our work done.
Pay and incentives
The Time of Night that we work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made a lot of friends there and we help each other out A LOT. Everybody there came ready to work with great energy. The pay was excellent. The only bad thing was when it comes to moving up in the ranks they were very slow with that. Overall FedEx was a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be unloading 12,000-14,000 packages. The most enjoyable yet also the hardest part of the job was the demanding physical labor.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, inconsistent start times
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés