FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
was fun
Guest Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Landover, MD2018, február 19.
Fun
employee do not know how to treat folks with respect.
less pay
had to pay for uniform
lunch break is needed
standing on feet too long.
Management gets all the promotions
fun
Kontra érvek
pay is bad, break is bad, and no respect
i would'nt recommend
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 18.
i really disliked my job. It was great when i first started but i got a new manager and it went downhill from there. They didn't live up to their own expectations. I hated it there so i quit and found something else.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
everything
fast paced and exciting
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, OH2018, február 18.
management is unable to accept constructive criticism. I was forced out the door by a manager who refused to offer me help when it was their job as I was working in there area. I asked for a radio to call out certain instructions so we could stay on track as manager was never around. I enjoyed the people mostly management is more focused on talking though instead of being hands on and helping they kick back and hide behind paper work and take it easy. I'm one to believe the higher up the ladder one goes the more hands and productive you should be earn your keep and keep earning lead by example not by throwing your authority around which is done often. this is a fast paced hard working job I enjoyed it though. the down side is no locker space was provided for belongings and no lunch break was given and some days went on for 10+ hours when busy season hit. another problem like my experience in Kroger is only drinking buddies get higher up. I have seen people with little to no time there and a bad work ethic shoot up to manager or trainer position despite other people with stronger work ethics and a better knowledge of the building. all based on who they know and staying cozy to the manager. the pay is ok but if you plan on working hard and staying busy while on the job they pay is a little off I a few dollars more an hour would not hurt. I say this and acknowledge that people like firefighters and police have it worse so please no backlash on me. I did not want to leave however It was either leave or the manager was going to fire me and I did not want that on my record. I worked  több... hard enjoyed the fast pace even if stressful at times I felt like I earned every dollar I just wish slow season had more hours. this job is for people who are in college with free time at night or those with weekend jobs wanting to find a non full time job through the week.things may have changed however so it may be a decent place I am unsure how decent.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
fast paced excercise decent pay
Kontra érvek
no lockers no lunch breaks and favorites are played
typical work day
Care package handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2018, február 18.
walk threw the sensors of Fed-Ex. walk near the restroom there will be a self clock-in/clock-out on the wall. After i would proceed to clock in i would have to get the scanner to put in the system of the packages while still unloading off the truck. I would do about 4 to 5 trucks a day no breaks and that's pretty much it.Some days i would ride with one of the fed-ex drivers on there routes and deliver the packages i loved doing that to get to know the area more.
no lunch breaks
healthcare good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Leandro, CA2018, február 18.
Work there for two years. Great work environment! Fast pace moving job. A lot of early mornings starting at 3am but they have other shifts. Do your job and they will appreciate you
Free snacks sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work and a good excise
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, február 17.
unloading boxes in a amout of time while stacking packages neatly for a firm wall. having good speed could bring a promotiom and a raise . ive learn to work as a team to get the job done
FedEx and Culture
Technical Analyst -Data Analytics & Warehousing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, február 17.
FedEx has been rated one of the top places to work year after year. This, in my opinion, is largely due to the culture the company has. FedEx promotes a people centric, work/life balance, and a collaborative environment for it's employees.
fast paced
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, február 17.
cut throat job that never stops. you better be prepared to work because a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. don't be friends because you probably don't have time to talk.
Great job
Revenue Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 16.
I love this job the managers are awesome! The training is paid training and it is very detail training course. FedEx allow you to grow within the company.
Growth
fedex
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, február 16.
The FedEx strategy to compete collectively and operate independently provides a competitive advantage for our company. Our broad portfolio of services allows us to meet the needs of our customers, most of whom use services from two or more of our operating companies
work hard little pay
DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elmsford, NY2018, február 16.
the work is good but the pay is little.....The management don't have the back of both the contractors nor the drivers. the contractors sometime are caught in the middle of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like my job as package handler but when you are not allowed 2days when your dad dies not a place i want to work for
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceburg, TN2018, február 16.
When you hire in and they tell you that your more than employee your a part of family and let you go when your dad dies doesnt make you feel like family
Like my job
Kontra érvek
Working for employer who does not have reasonable consideration for thing beyond anyones control
Horrible management
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, február 16.
I worked at the Santa Fe springs location my manager was sexist and always picked fights with people they also tell you there's room to grow in the company but never promote people just end up hiring from outside the company also they like to say everything's a team effort but always having you alone working like a slave to lift couches and desks that people order the company only cares about themselves
Pay
Management and their lies
Fun and hard work
Part-time Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 16.
FedEx is great place to work. What's so great to work for FedEx is that will be paid weekly, full benefits, paid vacation and sick pay. Plus, most employees as I see them work together as team. Not only that, FedEx provide some fun events such as a theme in for holidays, Special guest visits, and other celebrations with great food and drinks! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay with my job due to physically injured and health reasons. For your information, please make sure you are able to lift more than 75 lbs which I couldn't and was part of the reasons as well. This was my first time working in a warehouse and didn't realized how big this job was.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great benefits, and more.
Kontra érvek
During peaks, a lot more overtime hours for holidays but a bonus was a plus, sometimes not enough workers to help which is why the company are looking for people to hire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would rather lick an electrical socket
Mobile Logistics Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middleborough, MA2018, február 16.
I was a full-time driver, there was no benefits or Paid Vacation. To get those you need to work in the office. Which they’d rather hire from another terminal or from within their cliche then hire someone that’s been there for years. You have to work for a 3rd-Party Contractor if your a driver, if the package is mislabeled or leaking then it’s the drivers fault because the terminal says so. There’s a fight all the time, mostly just verbal but people have thrown packages at each other at times. If it wasn’t for some of the nicer customers and the dogs on the route I’m sure I’d have left a long time ago.
Pro érvek
Some nice customers and meeting a lot of nice playful dogs
Working at Fedex
ótima empresa
Assistente de Recebimento (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simões Filho, BA2018, február 16.
empresa que sempre coloca o funcionário em primeiro lugar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is contract company I work with for FedEx.
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, február 16.
The company I work with, sub contracts with Fed Ex. The company does not have health or dental benefits. It does not have retirement or 401K.
I get paid a flat rate no matter how many hours I work past 8 hours a day. There is no advancement in pay at all.
Kontra érvek
no benefits, Long hours worked in a day.
Best place for a carrer
Hostler Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Worth, TX2018, február 16.
Best place to work good employee and management environment and good benefits.Good growing with the company opportunities.Safe Place to Work.Lunches to appreciate employees been safe.
Pro érvek
They help people with CDL classes
Kontra érvek
all full time positions are at nigth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with opportunities for advancement.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 16.
Fast-paced but fun place to work. Hard work is recognized by management and rewarded with catered lunches. Safety is a priority at FedEx to help reduce workplace injuries.
The time goes fast.
Very early hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is a bunch of yes sirs and mams
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 16.
Terrible place. Management does not give you the tools to succed. You have to do that on your own or have the other drivers help you So if you want a job were you have to learn on your own here it is
management