Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 319 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a past employee. Things now I believe are done differently, but as a whole Fed Ex is a company to trust. I was part time and I received pay raises and PTO. The management was fair and I would still work there but the work can be heavy and I was getting up in years. This was in 2015. I enjoyed my job even when it was fast paced over the holidays. My co-workers were great.
Pro érvek
Meal boxes sometimes, pay raises and PTO for part time.
Part time low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poco pago por el trabajo que se,hace. Y se lleva mucho tiempo, aunque lo que se hace no es difícil
Es bueno lo que se hace
Poco sueldo, mucho tiempo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Great benefits and they take care of their employees! Moved to Florida and trying to get into a FedEx here which hopefully they will be able to take me in! Greatly appreciated company that cares and takes their employees seriously because without them, FedEx wouldn't exist. This is how companies should operate!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You had to pick order low trucks unload truck so they can get orders can be processed to be shipped out for the next day the trucks that came in we have trailers be sitting on a yard that need to be unloaded so we had a certain amount we had to unload the day 10 to 15 trailers a day so we can all keep our products
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company overall to work for. Plenty of growth opportunity, as FedEx continues to grow domestically and internationally. Main responsibility in sales is to find, get and keep clients. You'll be negotiating service products against the competition. FedEx provides plenty of advantages and value proposition's to ensure you're successful. FedEx is know for their diversity and supporting culture. I really enjoy seeing small business grow and prosper.
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx was a great job! I worked overnight in the warehouse loading, and unloading trucks! I was considered a package handler! It’s a good job for anyone willing to lift 50 pounds, the packages are usually not that heavy though
Pro érvek
Overnight work so I had my whole day to myself
Kontra érvek
My body had to get use to being up working the time I usually go to bed
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at FedEx is teamwork and it's all about getting job done

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at FedEx are good and plenty ways for you to come up and move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s not completely bad. They offer benefits to part time staff that was the thing that made me stay as long as I did. They often did not pay me correctly and even after they discovered it they would not correct and give me my back pay!
Benefits for parttime
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company , everyone has to work once in a life and it has more onsite opportunities and everyone can learn and develop new skills in any project
Munkahelyi kultúra
the reason i don't work there anymore and why i quit is because i was extremely disrespected and it didn't seem to bother anyone there. Hardest part is that no one cares
pay is great
Kontra érvek
managers, training managers are disrespectful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work I had got sick with a stomach virus and I was in the hospital for like 30 days so I lost my job but other then that it was a great job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work at, you can learn a lot, but it will be hard on your body and the hours don't make up for pay. I wish they had made it where you work four or more hours at the place. That's the reason I left.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not work for fed ex ground contracts they do not offer benefits and expect you to do so much with the little pay they give you they do not care about the employees stay away
Munkahelyi kultúra
delivering packages to customers and getting to know them by name. Meeting and greeting them in many different places and experiencing many different races.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours can be very short. But the benefits definitely make it worth while. The people are friendly for the most part. Just go in do your job and get out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tijdens de sollicitatie en rondleiding word er geschets dat het een geweldige plek is om te werken, je word goed in gewerkt en iedereen is supercollegiaal....nou niet dus. Je word aan de baan gezet en zoek t maar uit, teamleiders doen niks met je op of aanmerkingen vraag mij zo wi zo af wat ze er doen. Als je hersenloos bent dan ben je wel geschikt om daar te werken
Geen
Teveel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is Awesome about this company. FedEx is one of the best companies i have ever worked for. i really enjoy the people i work with, My Manager, and everything about FedEx.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management team they make they’re workers work hard while they reap the benefits. Then they fire them. The benefits are great and I payment will be good in the beginning. The hours are do able for family’s.
Pro érvek
Nice at first, regular pay
Short breaks, horrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked there for a little over 4 months, and then all of a sudden, they didn’t have any more work for me to do. Sent me on expedites when they had some. But eventually, there was no more work for me. Had to find something else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa la vdd una de las mejores, buena paga, buen ambiente laboral