FedEx-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dubai

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 020 értékelés megtekintése
As heavy truck driver
Courier (Heavy Truck Driver) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2019, december 19.
Fedex express multination company . Fedex is the best world wide cargo shipping company i recommended to all friends to join fedex there are so many advantages
Great work with FedEx
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2019, október 11.
It's really good. I really like my job and my work. All team is really nice and help full. I hade grate days in my life when I work with FedEx..........................................................................
Enjoyed my 7 years. Lived life to the fullest
Cash Application Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai2019, május 11.
A great place to work. I enjoyed my 7 years at FedEx. Made some lovely friends along the way. Sadly the growth is restricted and the salary has not kept pace with the inflation.
I am currently at that phase of life, where I want to do 'something different'.
Excellent work culture.
No potential for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work for
Regional Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, szeptember 10.
Fedex is one of the best groups to work with. They have a very focused development program to ensure that all staff are trained to the best levels on an ongoing basis resulting in customer r service excellence. Strong believers in PSP philosophy (People Service Profit)
best company to work at
Kontra érvek
too big/could get lost in the sie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and Independent working environment
Financial Accoutnant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, augusztus 11.
FedEx has made an immense difference in my professional career so far. Around 90% of my work is done independently. I've to take decisions for every other thing and have to accomplish the work with minimal manager review and intervention.
productive day at work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, március 20.
My experience while working in fedex was good. I learned a lot in how to deal with customers. They even provided training in how to handle pressure of many incoming calls and make sure that we solve the problem so that customers are satisfied at the end and become a
loyal one.
Fedex is one of the worlds largest courier company and their management are quite professional and well trained in their fields.
The workplace culture was quite good in the sense everyone was treated equally and professionally at the same time make it a easy going atmosphere as well.

The reason i had to leave was that i got married and had to go to London for a while.
Pro érvek
providing some allowance for further education
good growth opportunities
Pricing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, január 30.
FedEx is an amazing place to work at. there are tons of pros. flexibility and quick growth in career. They teach you so much . the knowledge that i have learnt and achieved from FedEx you can never get this knowledge at any other company with my experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, január 8.
Working with Federal Express is a priviledge. The managemen gives a fair treatment to staff even rank and file employees plus the benefits. I should have not leave my post in Federal Express. I've learned a lot working with professionals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i had my real career experience in FEDEX.
OPERATION / DISPATCH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2017, augusztus 4.
easy learning steps to achieve "every second counts", had a really working experience in 1 on 1 dealing with all clients in any dedicated matter.
Teamwork, updating each other of new ways to achieve the required tasks.

Helpful management with a very deep life experience, handing it to us with joyful as family members.
Pro érvek
football team weekends, free lunch on team members meetings.
Kontra érvek
be ready for long driving and real 1 on 1 experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Problems solving & seek customer satisfaction on everything we do
Senior Regional Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai2016, október 10.
My day starts with reviewing the previous day Operations in my territory.My job is to ensure no exceptions or delays impacting the delivery of shipments to & from the countries under my responsibility. I reply to support requests from the FedEx network to facilitate pickup, transit, clearance & delivery of shipments.
I monitor and assess service performance in my territory and ensure FedEx Licensees are achieving their service goals.
I work on the different projects assigned to me in different business areas: Finance, Legal, Marketing, Operations...
professional work environment
Over all so good
SORT AGENT ( DXBH OPERATION TEAM LEADER ) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai2016, április 15.
Any electical & mechnical failure and flight delay- finish our work little bit typhical but manage to finished our work with good team work

Team work is the best tool in my day to day work.

My mgr & smgr all well co operative management.

All my co - workers are very kindfull and support full team players.

Any mistakes happen beyond my limit, I am feeling very bad.

With my supervisory all team players are very enjoyable due to I am giving support, respect and giving briefing godd and bad related to work.
SO MANY OCCATION I WAS WORKED LONG HOURS DUE TO FLIGHT DELAYS AND EXTRA FLIGHTS
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies
Shipping agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai, DU2016, január 19.
Great and safe environment for work .. Great management always around very helpful ... Hardest part of the job is weather of uae .... Most enjoyable part of the job is great co-workers supportive ...
1,0
Fedex Express
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai, DU2015, október 6.
My personal and professional objective is to constantly enrich my knowledge and advance my occupational skills along the various phases of my career, so as to provide for a fulfilling growth throughout my life. By continuously being in a ‘learning mode’, I wish to add value to myself and the organization I work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great People to work with
RSD - Middle East and Indian Subcontinent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai, UAE2015, szeptember 29.
Great place to work because of its people and culture. Produces the most reliable management, efficient and high performing teams.
GoFedEx!!
People, Service Profit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Client Service coordinator (Intern) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai, DU2015, július 6.
I was an intern so it was good for me... not many restrictions from the company.
Overall they are good to work with. Their management is amazing.
The staff is reallly friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customs Agent /Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai,2015, június 7.
Training,
Internal Vacancy and promotion
Management changes
Strict
Well Documented,
Other benefits like medical, family and College fee for employees.
Pro érvek
College / learning fee for employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good workplace and great energy
Operations Assistant-AIR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai, DU2014, november 13.
will have a great future
A versatile, motivated and committed professional with good knowledge and experience of Freight Forwarding, Shipping and Logistics, now keen to move ahead in a challenging position
party
TEACHES EXPERIENCE
FEDEX SECURITY SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai, DU2014, július 31.
IT IS A NICE PLACE TO WORK IN, IT TEACHES ALOT OF THINGS INCLUDING CONFIDENCE IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with minimum benefits
Account Executive - Inside Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai, DU2014, június 28.
Typical day at work is full of emails, calls and walk in customers. Helps one to maintain the level of productivity even under pressure.
I learned to work under pressure, maintain my KPI, listen well and mainly ensure customer satisfaction.
Further, Knowing that i'm doing my job well and hitting my goals, management role emerge to guide and motivate.
Extremely long hours ( 10 + hours a day), Demanding customers, late shipments, incorrect invoices, pressure to maintain the KPI levels and ensuring i'm hitting my goal is most the tough part in the job. Yet being surrounded by some good helpful cooperative team and manager ease the job pressure.
Pro érvek
Free parking card - Supporting team.
Extremely long hours ( 10 + hours a day) - No Incrementals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
fun workplace
OPERATION ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai, DU2014, június 20.
typical day when you come in duty you need to get all your equipment that you will be needing in your whole day. check your vehicle and your supplies and start to sort your deliveries.
i learned a lot specially how to manage time.
management are very good they do support they're staffs.
hardest part of the job is sometimes you have committed packages that you need to deliver on time but you are far away on that committed area so your route plan will be changed. and sometimes you have some bulk packages that you need to deliver in one company does not have elevator so you need to use stair to deliver those packages aside for that everything is manageable.
enjoyable part when you done your committed packages you can take your break and sleep at the van to refreshed your mind.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van