FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 354 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Amazing company
Flight Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 20.
I had the MOST AMAZING manager. She an I still have contact even after I switched companies. She made my already good job great. She really made me want more from my life an career with fedex.
No comment
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2018, július 19.
A typical day at work, like all job have expectations of getting the job done within a timely manner assuring that all the customer needs are meet and orders are correct
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly workplace with good managers and sports activities to pass the time before work and during breaks.
Package Handler/Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sun Valley, CA2018, július 19.
Fast-paced working environment with helpful managers and employees who are more than willing to help one another whenever asked or if a group is falling behind.
Pro érvek
Early and quick shift that leaves the day open for a flexible schedule.
Kontra érvek
Early starting work hours.
typical day
Dock worker/ City Driver CDL A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schenectady, NY2018, július 19.
Not a bad place to work. The job has its usual ups and downs like any other job. Management does its best to ensure the employees work in a safe and respected environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a chance to elavate
Fed Ex Operations Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 19.
I enjoyed my employment at Fed Ex. Met a lot of friends there while I work to get packages to the intended customers. Great working culture, seemingly the company was interested in the employee as well, providing as comfortable work conditions as possible or aleast showing effort to meet that goal.
Pro érvek
provided free cold power drinks at times.
very rapid work pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boa empresa porém a cultura diverge muito das açoes.
Despachante Aduaneiro e supervisor de Exportação (Volt alkalmazott) –  Campinas, SP2018, július 19.
Foi uma empresa muito boa porem com as atuais mudanças dentro da empresa a cultura que é fomentada se perdeu.
not a bad place
Warehouse attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metuchen, NJ2018, július 19.
was not a bad place to work people were very friendly and had an open door policy so could talk to managers about anything work was tough moving heavy packages but pretty relaxed job
Loved working there
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 19.
I was with fedex for 18yrs. I absolutely loved it and miss it everyday ive been gone. If given the opportunity to come back I would jump on it. The fast paced on your own atmosphere made life easier
Stressful place to work
Road Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 19.
Call in daily to find out where you will be going that day.
Local management is ok, he is stressed as well.
The culture amongst supervisors is sad. They all seem to either hate their jobs or hate you, so they all treat you like you're a dog which makes the drivers stressed, mad, and resentful.
The hardest part of being a road driver is putting up with dock supervisors while your working the dock. Other than these people, life is pretty easy being a road driver.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being left alone on long runs. Truckers need to be left alone.
New trucks
Kontra érvek
Bad attitudes, lower pay than all competition
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personable as far as the male gender is concerned however not so exuberant with regards toward women and the work Force?!
Cargo HandlerSwing DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 19.
The entire place was segregated where a lot of women were in management and the men dominated from senior to tenured whereas the females driver is left grappling from trying to figure who's on first and so on. Mixed together with any minority group or something like a young male feeling the sting too!!
Pro érvek
Senior Management turnover and some younger ops as well.
Kontra érvek
Impossible for anyone not willing to drive be promoted after a great while still.
A good company overall
Senior Int'l Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 18.
A good company overall, they care about the employees. Pay doesn't match the demand of the job. jjj j jj
Good times at FedEx
Driver, Package Delivery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ME2018, július 18.
People seems nice, I got consistent work and the pay was decent. I was allowed to take my lunch at my leisure and did not have to answer to a boss constantly.
great place to work
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, július 18.
they have really good benefits with an excellent work environment. It is a team environment and also have really great schedules to accommodate students and people who desire to work second or third jobs
Pro érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
fun
Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, július 18.
very easy laid back hot but was very fun everyday and the team we had was very helpful would relly go back if i needed to cant say nothing bad about them at all
everything
great place to work
DOCK WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Jackson, OH2018, július 18.
Awesome fast pasted environment with GREAT pay and even better benefits package. What more can i say it was a reallyawesome place to work for besides the bitter cold winters of up north
Hit or miss
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brockton, MA2018, július 18.
Could be stressfull at times or very laidback
Mangers vary per location pay is good if you get the hours recommend for fist time job wouldnt make,it permanent unless going for management
Pro érvek
Breaks while waiting for load and benifits *a lot
Less hours than normal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work space, Great people to work for.
Inside Sales Sr, Business Salels Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, július 18.
FedEx was a great company, The training was great. The people I work for was for you. The ability to move to new position was available. One of the best companies to work for.
Pro érvek
The brand sales it self, not alot of cold calling
Kontra érvek
The Job can get boring fast.
Hard work
Dangerous Goods Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850342018, július 18.
Working at FedEx is hard work but it is worth it. They care fore their employees and have competitive pay, good benefits and retirement options. The work is, in most cases, labor intensive and fast paced.

t
Pro érvek
great benefits, room to grow, good pay
labor intense, Arizona heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great salary for the job
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 18.
The salary for a package handler is great. The work is fast paced. There is downtime when a airplane lands late but you get paid for it. from October to the beginning of January you get extra hours because of Christmas time package shipping.
Very good salary
Kontra érvek
Usually less than 20 hours a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not enjoy working with the team
Contract Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 18.
learned a lot of new skills enjoyed the temp team but one of the other girls I did not feel comfortable working with. Went to management but she was not willing to listen to my concerns just because I did not let one of the girls hand me her responsibility for the day and questioned her since I had my own things that I was given for the day. My manager thought I was being confrontational
hours
Kontra érvek
Manager did not want to listen to my concerns
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van