Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – FedEx

FedEx needs to innovate!

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, február 18.
FedEx had its run during the e-commerce boom of the late 90's and early 2000's. Before the financial crisis of 2008, there was so much overtime available that I nearly doubled my salary from 2004 to 2007, making almost 6-figures as a Courier for about 3 years! That all changed in 2009 and from then on, FedEx has just gone downhill. Bring in Amazon and the announcement of their logistics and transportation plans for the future and that made things even worse for FedEx. Today, it is hard to even get a full-time position at FedEx. Shipping volume has declined tremendously that employees go to work in the morning only to be told to go home 2 hours later because there are no packages to deliver. The planes are always arriving late and for this reason, managers tell those couriers who haven't been told to go home, to take their lunch breaks, as early as 8am! Any overtime is available on a seniority basis but even that isn't available anymore. Favoritism is a huge problem corporate wide. Every station I have worked in has issues with favoritism and employee morale just tanks! The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working at the RAMP (Airport hub). There you would see how the supply chain worked and at times, talk to the flight crew and I was just proud to be in that type of environment. What I disliked was how FedEx did not believe in lay-offs. Simply, they would begin to terminate employees for whatever reason they deemed necessary to make year-end budget.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Pro érvek
Health Benefits; Perks such as Airline, Hotel & Car Rental discounts
Kontra érvek
No work available; Favoritism; Low employee morale
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?