FedEx
3,8 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megmutatása

Hard Work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.

friendly managers

Kontra érvek

little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work. Very fast paced environment.

Enjoyed talking to customers to help them get their shipments released from customs. The benefits and incentives were great. I was proud to be a part of this amazing organization.

Great career

Great for a career but little to no work life balance. Only inbound and outbound shifts available unless working in QA. Pay is decent. Management is alright.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Intense labor, unstable hours, monotonous

The physical aspect of loading trucks is brutal, but almost unavoidable for the operation to run. Most systems are outdated compared to other similar mail "giants". Unstable hours (night shift) so you never know how much hours youll be getting.

Nice working with others

The pay was excellent but it was hard work. It was temp to hire so when you or if you got hired the pay decrease majorly. The hours where mandatory hours. Very high security took you 15 to 20 minutes to get through security.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fantastic

the work very good i like it very easy and not stress at all . good people at work friendly and always happy to help eachother out which is something you do not see at many of the jobs.

free lunch

short break

Good Coworkers

It’s was okay there. They would send you home anytime. I wish you could get more hours. The only time you seen a good paycheck was peek season. You definitely had be on the good side with the supervisor or team lead.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you got a great route , it's great..

Check in about 7:00am , get your packages loaded on your truck , "memorizing the route , and how you want/need to run it is imperative," do some morning paper work , and head out between 8:15/45 or so , depending on the season , go get gas/breakfast , eat on the way to your territory , then start hittin' porches... The working alone outdoors in a non-labor intensive way is nice...be thoughtful of what you are doing , and you can be off work by 3 or so, after learning the route...drive safely , don't get to worked up...Its an easy job with occasional big heavy packages, and in my experience if you get overwhelmed , more experienced people will come take part of your route on for you after they finish...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great job for a retired person like myself

Bosses are great. Office staff is awesome and the permanent drivers are very approachable and friendly. Hiring process was fast. Training was very appropriate and thorough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for.

Company do care for their employees.There is nothing bad about FEDEX. It is a company that understand their people. Competitive salaries and benefits.

This is Crossno, a Contractor for FedEx

Don't be fooled, this is Crossno, a FedEx contractor. Management is Horrible!! I can't stress this enough. Several paycheck shortages that never got resolved!

Ok

It was ok at most . Very very very much hard labor and long days . Will be on your route until almost dark starting at 6 am in the morning. If you like hard work then this is perfect

Hard work little pay

Overall not the worst experience . Managers are cool but workers are very lazy and put most of the work off on you . I hurt myself because of this . I wouldn’t count in anyone there to help you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Stay away! Unless you’re in desperate need of a few hours of work for gas money and no other sources of income stay away.

Short to no hours. No flexible schedule. They hire practically anyone for management with lack of experience, knowledge and zero accountability. Pay is below average but work load far exceeds the pay when there is work to do. Disrespectful and unorganized. Management set up good working employees and had them fired on several occasions.

None.

Hard Work

Veteran at this facility. This review is specific to this facility and other facilities experience will often times differ. Hiring process takes a couple of weeks but is easy to get in. Turnover is high due to hiring young people who dont stay and do not consistently come in for work. Training - Often from my experience, people will be marginally trained or not at all if volume is high. This leads to sloppy work that others have to go clean up. Procedures sometimes do change so while new people will do things one way older people will do it differently.Operations Management (floor supervisors) - Facility rotates managers to different areas at times so that does impact productivity within the area. Although managers are previous package handlers often times, once in management, their helpfulness during times of high volume is varied.Breaks - Break times are not always consistent. Sometimes youll get a break after 2 hours in. Sometimes youll get one at say 3.5 hours in. Depends on operational needs. Conclusion: Good job for those who need a part time say 20 hours a week and sometimes less if volume isnt there. Drawbacks: Depending on who is managing the area, it can be a mess or not. Often managers are on their phones and not actively managing their area or theyre doing paperwork at their desk. Staffing really impacts things. People not coming in and people quitting because they cant hang really throws the area off. Biggest problem is HR not being able to keep up with the needs as people are quitting faster than they can get new people processed. Also, when peak -

Pro érvek

Half of PTO given up front

Kontra érvek

Start times flucuate, hours arent always there

Entreprises Désagréable et inhumaines

-J’ai Travailler plusieurs auprès de fedex c’est vraiment une entreprise à Évitez au maximum FedEx -avantage réservé aux amis comme le C.E,-Management incroyablement médiocre,Il n’y a aucune reconnaissance pour le travailBien fait il y’a aucun suivi sur les alertes concernant les défauts de sécurité et la maltraitante des marchandises

Pro érvek

Aucun point positif dans cet entreprise

Kontra érvek

Aucun avantage uniquement pour les amis des managers

Team work

The Security team was the bomb. I truly respect them they do their job.I enjoyed my short time there its was team work and supv I love it all What I love about it was team work and they security team

Great people

The work is collaborative and everyone does their part. Management celebrates your achievements. We also got medical benefits for a part time job. Safety is first

Management wasn't very good

Too much work not enough payNot organized at allDifferent locations every dayFavoritism trucks didn't work very well and still expected the work to be done
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great workout and decent people.

A great workout loading trucks at night in outbound. Managers were mostly great. If you decide to leave don’t give notice they will put you in the worst trailer and bury you in packages whether you were a good employee or not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor training, poor attention to issues from management

Initially, I was excited to work for a global corporation. That excitement quickly dissipated as training began. In my opinion, fedex has done a poor job in transitioning to at home training. The training lacked much to be desired. After beginning my job, my supervisors were less than great. One of them even fell asleep during a screen share. I kept bringing concerns to my supervisor about lack of training and lack of knowledge in certain areas, and though he said he heard them, nothing was ever done about it. Ultimately, all of this in combination with working evenings led me to leave fedex. Maybe a different manager & different team would’ve helped, but I could never be at a company like this long term, regardless of benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: FedEx? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés