FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

18 392 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 396 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity of A Lifetime and A Great Experience as well.
Warehouse Associate/Loader/Unloading (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riviera Beach, FL2018, december 10.
I really enjoyed working for FedEx and would have loved to still be a part of the Company, but do to low pay n not getting enuff hours, I had to unfortunately leave FedEx in hopes of obtaining new opportunities elsewhere.
Great work environment
Not enuff hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun but they work you a lot of hours
Class A Tractor Trailer Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, december 10.
Same as any over the road trucking job; they require a lot of hours away from home. I didn't work directly for Fed Ex. It was a trucking Company that has a contract with Fed EX=x.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen compañerismo ,mucha presión hasta días de descanso
CHOFER CURRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mérida, Yuc.2018, december 10.
Buenas prestaciones . uniforme el problema que no cuentan con las unidades para el servicio
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to move up if u got the drive
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, december 10.
Every place has there pros and con but FedEx is a great place to work depending on if u coming there to work and not bs but overall it's a good job to be apart of
Cookout
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedx is a great part time job with great benefits.
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 9.
Fedx is a great part time job if you have a full time day job. Fedx have great benefits for their part time employees. Fedx offer on the job training with pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good place to work.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, december 9.
Workiing at Fedex is fast paced.and challenging. It is a friendly atmosphere. During busy holidays, we are required to work overtime The benefits are good.
Pro érvek
We are offered unpaid time off if it is not busy.
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime is sometimes required.
I loved the company
VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virtual2018, december 9.
I actually loved working for FedEx it was a good company to work for the benefits were great.. I really want to try to get back with the company hoping I can
Great
Kontra érvek
schedule can be hard but thats to be expected
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It is a nice past time.
Loader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, december 9.
It is a nice past time. Your paid for exercise. You get to move around. You'll receive recognition for your hard work. The managers care about their employees here.
Early in the morning
Munkahelyi kultúra
A hard working and rewarding company to grow in.
Operations Management in training- Lead Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elmsford, NY2018, december 9.
I recommend when you start at Fed Ex and 401K (retirement investments) presented to you. I would invest in it as soon as possible. As you work also grow as time goes by.
Work externally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced but fun place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, december 9.
FedEx is one of the best and fastest growing companies in the U.S. Job is very fast paced and 90% manual labor, you have to keep up and and keep moving all throughout your shift. Don't apply if you font like hard work.
Pro érvek
Full-time benefits with part-time position
No Con
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced working environment
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 9.
Overall, this job was a well-structured environment that provided order and support to all working employees. The jobs that were poorly performed by employees were disciplined.
Promotion
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a good place to work
Administrative/Quality Assurance Service Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  McCook, IL2018, december 7.
FedEx was a great place to work. It was the people that I enjoyed most. I left for personal reasons, but if given the opportunity, I would return for future employment.
Training and staff
ok job
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Creek, WI2018, december 7.
If your in college get part time job. If your willing to work and work hard you will than this place is great for you. It was fast paced and sometimes harder than you would think. I would recommended this job to a college kid looking for little extra cash, and this job will help you stay in shape.
2,0
Unhappy
Senior ECO Import Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 7.
I wanted to work for this company so badly and now that I am here, I am beyond disappointed. Very unorganized. I've worked here 4 months now and still don't have a badge. A lot of work for very little money. This is not a family oriented company. Their focus is caring for the customers which is what keeps the company moving. But geez, if you have a dozen sick employees, who cares for them? They give you sick time but you are penalized for using them. 10-12 hr days. Mandatory Saturday. My manager in particular does not hold everyone accountable for their own accounts. Its just a HUGE disappointment. I am actively looking for other employment. I REALLY wanted to be a part of such an elite brand....but boy was I wrong...
physically demanding
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, december 7.
casual atmosphere as far as co-workers are concerned, but supervisors can be over-bearing sometimes even when work is getting done. not a good place to work if you can't bear the elements, very hot in summer and freezing in the winter.
Productive fast work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, december 6.
my typical day at work was on time and fast always moving boxes unloading boxes, i learned so much about loading boxes into a full truck i had to make sure the boxes did not fall and perfectly put in right, i loved that every one worked there mind there business and do their work, the hardest part of the jib was learning how to load the truck like tetris, the most enjoyable part was getting to know then manager and having a real good support team!
good managers
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful workplace with priority on profit not people
Shop Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Chili, NY2018, december 6.
Company itself is great. Good pay and benefits and pretty good raises. Biggest problem is the management and people not the company. Zero accountability for anybody and can easily be a truck driver here that doesn't even know what the warning symbols in the dash mean and you will have a job for life.
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
The management and tons of lazy people
hard work
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA 302942018, december 6.
fedex you have to move quick and smart sometimes you might get a manger that's acts kinda mean but that's apart of life and the work place is nice but when its cold its cold when its hot so dress appropriate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great
RECRUITER (VENDOR) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, december 6.
Great company to work for. Many hours. Great management that focuses on accomplishing your goals and motivation. Only problem is the retention and being able to keep candidates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Physical work
Package Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, december 6.
Fast pace physical work that requires teamwork to get the job done that day. Drivers are a blast to work with. Supervisors are understand laid back and easy to work with.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van