FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 229 értékelés megmutatása
Fun and productive
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 12.
I love fed ex it’s a great company to work for. The opportunity to grow is amazing we have a meeting every morning and we stretch for the night. Great team work. Experience
Great company
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2017, december 11.
FedEx provides the opportunity to start in the warehouse and move up quickly in the company depending on determination. This is good because it does not matter how long you are there, but determine your self determination.
Pro érvek
Good pay and good hours.
Kontra érvek
No breaks until the shift is over.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and easy to work at
Forklift Operator and Trainor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 11.
I recommend FedEx as a great place to work. The workplace culture is laid back and it is a relatively easy going experience. Whether this be a temporary job or long-term, a person can make this a great job to work a long time at while the benefits are exemplary and cheap too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going, not enough hours
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, december 11.
FedEx was a fair employer, especially the management, but there was not enough hours to compensate for the long drive. Promotion was fair, it all depended on how hard you worked at the bottom.
Much higher potential
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethpage, NY2017, december 11.
Would be much better if the right people were in positions of authority. More often than not the less qualified, "favored" candidate gets the promotion over the more qualified, less favored
Good working place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 11.
Fun place to work, amazing people. Loved my boss. Wages are not the greatest, but its a laid back job and that makes up for it. Nothing you want to do for long, but good short term
Pro érvek
Development and opportunity for growth
Kontra érvek
Lower on the pay scale compared to industry standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be a stressful job and if you're a good worker they will over work you
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, december 11.
You would normally start work arounf 4:ooam. Once you get there you would get your equipment if needed and go to your station. Once in your station your manager will give you a safety quote and you will begin your morning. Fedex grounf has a really poor managment team. The managment team are a great group of people but they lack in organization.
You get paid well
Poor Management
Fast Paced Atmosphere
Office Manager and Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
A typical day consisted primarily working with customers in relationship to a package that they are shipping or receiving. The work environment was predominantly professional. The management was chosen on personal preference rather than merit, caused moderate internal tension.
Competitive Pay
Cut Throat
Great Job
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 11.
I enjoyed my job at fedex I learned alot working for this company and I would personally recommend it to anyone who is looking for a job in this particular field.
not fun
Parcel Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 10.
really stuffy and hot in the summer time but in the winter, recommend if they can control the weather climax then they should be ok to do this kinda of weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs I've ever have.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 10.
Alot of people know me in FedEx. I talk to slot of people, get to know them, work together as a real team, and my manager was awesome and funny. If I given another chance to work there again, I will not give It a second thought and go back.
dockworker
Dockworker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, december 10.
fed ex was a pretty good place to work but it was really cold in the winter an really hot in summer. It was a very dirty do to all of the forklift on the floor
nothing
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but got lesser and lesser hours because driver would load own truck at times.
dock worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2017, december 10.
I like the job but needed more hours. The manager was good and fair. I enjoyed the people and working on the dock. The money was great and I could not complain until hours were decreasing for everyone and I had to find other work wen started YTI because I took classes in evening.
Pro érvek
Money, driving fork lift.
Kontra érvek
Drivers would load there pwn tuck at times so then there was no work.
great place to work
Part-time Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, december 10.
the managing staff was awesome. you know exactly what to expect day in and day out. only down side is you're working on a dock where it gets very cold. transfer process is very easy.
great pay!
Kontra érvek
part-time didnt have enough hours.
fast paced and fun
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 10.
i really like working at fed Ex i found out different ways to make my job fun and exciting and love the people that i had worked with. I loved meeting new people while on the job....
having proper training
Kontra érvek
having to take dot physical each year
Fedex Ground
District Quality Administrative Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 10.
Enjoy my time at Federal Express Ground. Very fast pace environment, some times long hours around Christmas, but great people, good health, dental, and vacation.
see below
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  126 Gignilliat Cir2017, december 9.
Productive and cordial; job is about sorting out packages, scanning, and sending them to various load points for distribution and on time delivery; seasonal loads are voluminous. Safety for self and fellow employees is a priority.
Pro érvek
good
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Horrible, & Upgraded Job Opportunities Are VERY SLIM Unless You Know Someone
Material/ Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Somewhere in, TX2017, december 9.
No change at advancement, this kind of work kills the body, the mental spirit, and you will be dead before you can reach your 70s. Trust me, unless having back problems, constant pain, and high medical bills due to horrible health insurance and working less than 20 hours is your calling, don't work here....EVER!
Pro érvek
Other employees who suffer with the same fate
Kontra érvek
Low pay, Horrible Insurances, Low Hours, No Advancement In Company AT ALL, Managers get paid to sit around and crack open a cold one with the boys while we are at work, working our butts off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, good environment.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, december 9.
I liked working at Fedex in their warehouse. I felt secure parking my car in their gated parking lot. They had vans pick you up from parking lot and take you to warehouse Bldg. I enjoyed working with teammates and liked my Supv.
Salary, working hours on 2nd shift
Kontra érvek
Would have liked to work full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You do your work and get payed well
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, december 9.
I get to work they tell me what I have to do for the day and I'm done before I know it and haven't really looked at the clock. Because it's very fast-paced and straight forward.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés