Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 344 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a ok job. Wasn't there long enough to know what benefits are offered. Lots of heavy duty work (will break you down if not in shape). Some people only work for 3,4 hours so your check will not satisfy you at all.
Pro érvek
Teamwork when you need it
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, no break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse job ever, had I known I would never applied. I would not recommend this job to anyone with a family. If you are single and don't mind working very long hours with no benefits, insurance ext then give it a try if you have no other possible choice
T shirt once a year
No insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires a lot of physical activity and will move at a fast pace. You will come to work and people wont show up, so you’re required to do their work. Some days are really stressful because you’re hurting your back while trying to load up to 3 or 4 trucks at a time. Some of the packages are so heavy that they tire you out fast. There are literally no breaks at all. You can’t listen to music. No phones are allowed inside. You wont learn anything useful. You will work your butt off just to listen to the drivers complain and unfairly criticize you. Every driver likes their truck loaded differently, so it adds to confusion. The management is never on the same page as the drivers or supervisors. You will have back pains and deal with grown men who cry and throw temper tantrums. This job sucks.
Pro érvek
The shifts work for my schedule, weekly pay
Kontra érvek
No breaks, lots of temper tantrums, poor management, back pains
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work very friendly lovable family of coworkers easy to get along with but also easy to butheads with yet always willing to have your back. Just do your job and you'll be fine. It's moderate to hard work depending but that makes the day go flying by.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Warehouse Hot In The Summertime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not too difficult of a job, you would get pretty busy during holidays. I worked 3 to 8 in the morning, which was difficult to adjust to at first. The pay was decent for the role, and having a healthcare plan is nice given the nature of the position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick easy just need to have patience and know how to load truck. Company works with employees great managers at facility need more help and easier hiring apps.
Independent contractors
Package handler
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time as an intern at FedEx. The Hr department truly cares about the employees and leading them to be successful. There is a clearly defined career path.
Big corporation
Munkahelyi kultúra

rules and regulation always changing and sometimes you're not given enough time to make the changes. But overall its a good company
steady work
constantly changing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. Great benefits. 10 hour shifts. Picked up heavy stuff from time to time. Had to know how to drive a manual transmission. The truck had ac
Popcorn
Ran out of popcorn
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated poorly and called names by management. The case load was over 100 a day and I wants paid nearly enough. They gave paid vacation but never was able to use it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quando chegavam no trabalhar era muito bom aprendi muita coisas boas a gerência não tinha contato a parte mais difícil era pg tem chefe que só saber falar com inquinoraçã qual que coisa e suspensão a parte mais agradável era os amigos o meu chefe e na entrega que fazia com muita paz e sucesso
Refeição na imprensa sim
Fornecer Vale
Munkahelyi kultúra
they aren’t on top of you very fun, independent, the pay is decent, you have to be very quick on top of your game overall pretty easy going! definitely on of my favorite jobs
free lunch
short breaks
Job security and advancement
In terms of job security at FedEx, I think that this is the perfect time to work in this industry because of Covid and the pandemic. People are doing a lot more ordering online and asking others to deliver

Overall

My experience working at FedEx satisfying well and it was hard work but I always felt a sense of accomplishments
Munkahelyi kultúra
writing a review to see the reviews
Each day comes with different interesting challenges. Helping people out with their project / printing needs could be fun once you have the knowledge pertaining to their needs.

Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was great, something different with every call. However, that is where the positive ends. This company rewards favorites and no one is treated equally. The appearance matters much more than reality. Overall a very disappointing experience.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Success depends on who you know and how much your supervisor likes you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers messed up my pay for a month and would not help me fix it so i worked to 80 hour two wee periods and only got paid for 20 during the holiday rush
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like a faced paced, hard working and usually physically moving job Fedex Express is the place. You have to be organized, a team player and maintain a sense of urgency at this job. It is a great place to work and the people there are THE BEST! There are plenty of opportunities to move up. They pay and benefits are great. I would still be there today if I hadn't been unable to meet the medical guidelines from an injury.
Pro érvek
great pay, benefits and people
Kontra érvek
long hours, faced paced, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I drive from uvalde Texas to Del rio Texas every day Monday through Saturday delivering boxes to houses and businesses after Im done I drive back to my terminal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Umas das melhores empresa q já trabalhei os funcionários são muito organizado não temos muito problema em se comunicar com as lideranças gostei muito
Não falta carga
Kontra érvek
Não dá oportunidade pra agregado
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, FedEx has very high standards and the people make all the difference for an enjoyable work experience. FedEx is a well oiled machine; each department interacts and depends on each other to ensure optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
Excellent benefits package.