Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 22 443 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Bonne Ambiance bonne entente Chaleureuse avec le personelle
aucun
AUcun
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would usually work from 6 A.M to 9 P.M with my base pay that doesn't fluctuate with overtime and such. It does pay well but considering the long hours, I had to quit
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for been a seasonal worker over the years fast paced steady work is the atmosphere I like while practicing safety at all times someone is always there to assist you.And the Orientation and training was on property super plus
Decent pay weekly
No healthcare
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are all under 25 and have no idea how to prepare and plan for heavy shipping season and instead will force you to come in on off days. I was asked to come in at 1:30pm even though my shift was 4-8pm and I still had to stay until 1am that night. I had one 30 minute breaks at 7pm and that was it. Be prepared to never know when you will get off and to constantly work until you want to cry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad environment and work conditions. You would go there with no set schedule. The technology is way outdated. Terrible work conditions, it feels terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time there it was so-so in regards to workload and managers. I had resources to talk to if i had any questions but coworkers were like high-school. Strict break policy so I had to shorten mine so I didnt get written up for being 40 seconds over.
Location (right next to T), Lwop, decent break room
wage, micromanagers, lousy coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a long time employee and the company was once a good place to work for. However, the upper management, specifically of customer service, has ruined the FedEx culture and morale of most employees. One Vice President of customer service acts as if she’s the Queen of England. Bow down to the Queen. Pathetic. Upper management has no idea what they are doing. Every month something changes and it clears they have no idea what they doing. The benefits are no longer sufficient. Long time employees and seniority means nothing to this corporation.
Pro érvek
Job if you are desperate
Kontra érvek
Benefits are insufficient. Zero culture or pride. Morale is low. Unnecessary stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
They us and abuse there employees, make you work 2 part time shifts so they can get around the laws of full time and giving you breaks, they will never let you make 40 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Coworkers are friendly and helpful in anyway possible. Management is understanding. Work hours are extremely flexible. Pay is pretty good.
Good hours
A lot of physical work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty routine once you know your duties for that week. When It come to crunch time and the plane lands..its all focus and little room for error. Can be stressful in some situations. Overall the more you know and do the more routine it becomes.
Pro érvek
Always on the go..time flies
The schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Travail stressant,pas d'entraide,chacun pour soit.Ils ne vous respectent pas,il y a une mauvaise ambiance.
Aucuns
Environnement néfaste
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's different now, but when I was there they based your review on stops per hour for your route, if you helped someone out that would bring down your stops per hour. Well you were forced to help people out to balance the work load and if it made your performance look bad, tough luck. I didn't mind helping others out but to have it reflect bad on your review and your managers tell you , just figure it out tells you a lot about this company.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pressure to make commitments
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this place made many friends everyone' is great . Just sometimes the supervisors can be on your back. But if it wasnt for them the place wouldnt function right . Easy job and great experience.
Pro érvek
Benefits and they pay for your school
Kontra érvek
The start time if you work graveyard
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is just exactly like the one before it. AND, just like this required entry, all units must be accounted for before you can leave.
plenty of exercise
no breaks for ANYTHING
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has great benefits but the pay needs to be upgraded. Overall I like the location , it’s close to my home and my shift is just right for me
Pro érvek
Extra hours of work if wanted.
Kontra érvek
Pay needs to be increased permanently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The lack of care for the employees. The over worked employees. The lazy culture of not doing anything to assist the drivers. Poor management. You do not actually work for FedEx but for independent service providers! DLR Enterprises was a sham and a scam! Social distancing does not take place. Plenty of covid infections at this location that were kept secret. No one informs you that you have been in contact with a covid positive person. Trucks are unsafe and falling apart. FedEx office staff just say the trucks are fine without actually evaluating their physical state.
Pro érvek
Physically active job if you want to get or stay in shape.
Kontra érvek
Over worked, no benefits, no room for advancement, unpredictable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly recommended if interested in great benefits! Perfect schedules for anyone coming along to mix normal life with working. Once again, highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Vaut mieux être polyvalent ,sinn ambiance assez tranquille
Munkahelyi kultúra
É uma ótima empresa para se trabalhar. Equipe operacional é a melhor .......
Não tem
Não tem
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work,we have great management,we have great workers,we have great team leaders, also the g.s.e. team is great to learn from.
Free lunches