FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 392 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not enough hours
FedEx Ground Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor Locks, CT2019, október 17.
Good place to work if you looking for a part time or seasonal.good personal and management ...also ok starting paid...the job is very easy and the people that work there are very professional
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worth the money but not worth the time
Frieght Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, PA2019, október 17.
Working at FedEx Freight was a bad experience. The pay was competitive, but in two years working there I never got the opportunity to get off of the night shift. The workplace at my location had a very "good enough" mindset that set the tone for lackluster work ethic in the employees.
Fedex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, október 17.
Its was an amazing experience. I enjoyed working with my team. Fedex is a good company to work for everyone there is friendly. They walked through with you every step of the way.
Fedex
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2019, október 17.
Learned alot from this company. This company provided great training which lead to promotion. I worked with some of the best dock workers in the state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced workplace with alot of walking.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX 777012019, október 17.
Fast paced work place with a lot of walking and working in inclement weather delivering packages. Driving is a high demand for this job and working outside in all sorts of weather.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you work there youre going to work no doubt
Manufacturing Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, október 17.
I loved the people they tried to make it as fun and rewarding as much as they could but its rules everyone has to follow. The rules are not meant to be broken,
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place but hard labor
Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 17.
I liked it but I’m not interested in working at this place anymore I want to try something new and something different. I am looking for a decent job where I can love it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fedex can be a great place to work but you have to be able to over look the discrimination and the unfair things that you have to face that comes from
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pocono Summit, PA2019, október 17.
Fedex was considered home to me for many years. I had to overcome all the negativity that made it a bad place to be and dwell on the positive things and people. While doing that I inspired fellow workers encouraged them to overcome the obstacles that they faced on and off the job. Me helping them helped me and encouraged me to try to make a difference. But I learned that the change has to come from the people on top first and then it can trickle down the company.
Pay, hours, Benefits, location
Discrimination, Favoritisms, unfair
Trabalho em equipe
Menor Aprendiz Administrativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manaus, AM2019, október 17.
Como foi um aprendizado para mim,cada um fazia oque tinha que ser feito com eficiência e rapidez
My FedEx Career
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithia Springs, GA2019, október 17.
I was fortunate to have had a great opportunity to work at FedEx starting at working part time on the night sort to becoming a station manager. It was on awesome job culture that I learned much from that has helped me in my career of managing people.
The culture and training
None from my perspective
Munkahelyi kultúra
Automotive Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 17.
I was hired to work 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM but when I started I found out they had mandatory overtime that made me work 6AM-6:30PM. The money was good but the hours are exhausting. Then after 6 months I was going to be placed on night shift 2PM-2:30AM. I couldn’t do it due to oss of family time.
Okay for extra money
Freight Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, TX2019, október 17.
Nice part time for some extra money thinking about going back. It's a Fast pace job can be a little stressful at times but your day goes by pretty fast. I wish
they would hire full time quite more often, usually takes about a year to be considered for full time but even at that they go by seniority. You can become a full time driver quicker than full time dock. Overall good pay & Great benefits.
Pro érvek
Free lunch on Thursdays for safety
Part time
Get here if you can
Dockworker full-time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, október 16.
Excellent place to work, pay is competitive, and benefits superb. Hours aren't the greatest as far as work life balance, and you have ro deal with working in a semi outdoor environment, but other than that, fantastic place to work.
productive
Dock worker, City Driver, Line haul driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2019, október 16.
FedEx Freight - Dock worker, City Driver, Line haul driver
Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to:  forklift, pallet jack and hand truck
- Verify documentation matches freight description (e.g. type, weight, hazardous materials), using current electronic or manual system
Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope)
Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
Verify and complete required documentation and reports
Assist customers with freight and freight documentation as needed
Perform hostling duties if required
Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
1,0
Horrible place to work
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oshkosh, WI2019, október 16.
Place is just terrible to work at. Your treated like a number and nothing more. You will be worked like a dog. My experience this is not a job for a woman unless your a manger' s favorite.
Overall Job Experience Good
DELIVERY DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Braselton, GA2019, október 16.
 Operated FedEx authorized vehicles
 Scanned and sorted sequence numbers
 Attended weekly safety meetings
 Effectively communicated with customers
 Handled concerns or questions from customers
 Lifted and handled packages of various weights and sizes
 Performed daily DOT vehicle inspections
A good place to advance
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 16.
I'm still employed with FedEx and hopefully I can advance further than my role there. It's a good place to train for upper management. Also not as bad as some people like to think.
n/A
Loader/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 16.
Its a great place to work. Friendly staff with opportunity for advancement. Fast pace work environment. FedEx Ground is a great company to work for if you are a college student or seeking a career within logistics, transportation, business, IT.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to wotk for part timers
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, október 16.
great place to work. its fun and they treat employees very well. The only downfall I have is that it is part time. your lucky to get 15 hours a week, pay is fantastic though.
Pro érvek
high pay rate, great enviroment
Kontra érvek
low hours, lack of advancement
Great company
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, október 16.
I was a part time dockworker for 3 years for Fedex freight. It was definitely a family atmosphere and if they had more full time positions available I would’ve stayed. The managers were cool and so were supervisors. I got along with all my co workers. The only tough part is that the dock has no climate control. Super hot in summer and freezing in the winter. Even if your part time they offer full medical benefits and 401k
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van