FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

17 866 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 867 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
dan cafe a los empleados, otorgan uniformes, te dan las herramientas necesarias para desempeñar tu trabajo
Despachador (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naucalpan, Méx.2018, szeptember 20.
La empresa como tal es excelente, hay café con todos sus adimentos para desayunar, siempre hay agua para los empelados, te brindan uniformes, calzado y todo lo necesario para la vestimenta, los gerentes son muy comprensivos.
Pro érvek
seguro medico privado, prestaciones superiores a las de la ley
Kontra érvek
esta lejano no te dan oportunidad de crecimeinto como mencionan, mal ambbiente laboral
Tasking, but rewarding
District Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2018, szeptember 19.
I believe the best aspect was the ability to build a team and bring continuity to unstable situations. However, the most enjoyable part of the job were the relationships forged with my employees and customers. Those relationships allowed us to find unseen success in a mostly rural market.
Culture is critical and it is the manager's job to cultivate that. I feel that through serious coaching moments I was able to drive a team that did not previously exist to accomplishments they did not believe they could achieve.
At the end of the day, the most enjoyable moment on the job was seeing an Individual Contributor find that success in a close.
Home Office
Extensive Travel
Love It
Manager Sales Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor Locks, CT2018, szeptember 19.
I loved this job and recommend it to anyone. The benefits are awesome and the work flow can be over whelming at times. My son is working there now and he also likes the job.
Excellent Benefits
Locations for job advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Entry Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, WA2018, szeptember 19.
Great place to learn and expand your skill set. Hard work is always rewarded and the company always promotes from within. Great benefits and paid time off is excellent.
Promote form within
short breaks
N/a
Supply Chain Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Fed Ex is a good company with growth. Just have to work hard for many years for people to know that you are serious about your job. very friendly work place
Good work environment
dock associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, szeptember 19.
Pick your forklift. Have meeting expected workload. Unload and load trailers make sure everything is loaded high and tight. Input and scam shipments to freight
Fast paced
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, szeptember 18.
FedEx Corp. provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services.

Our networks operate independently to deliver the best service to customers without compromise. They compete collectively as a broad portfolio of customer solutions and are managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand
People
Hard work
Just not enough hours
Production Line Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 18.
In the position I held my supervisor was horrible and was fired for stealing we did not get another one just a few pop in supervisors. Was not able to get a full-time position.
You are just a number
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Addison, TX2018, szeptember 18.
FedEx makes their workers feel like they are just a number. It is hard to move up in the company and if you do not know someone it is impossible. The hours were crazy and unrealistic.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Unrealistic hours, feel like you are just a number
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fast paced work environment.
Dock Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, szeptember 18.
A typical day at FedEx starts with clocking in and getting right on your forklift to start moving freight. I am given manifest form which alerts me on what I will be working with that day and what is in the semi-trucks. Something I learned while working at FedEx is how to time manage in order to get my freight in a semi before cut times occur. The management at FedEx is fair can be better but overall really good people managing FedEx. Workplace culture is very good equipment up to date and have monthly inspections. An aspect of this job that was difficult in the beginning would be that it was hard moving unique skids that in turn require a great skill to move, which I have now successfully learned how too do. I enjoy working at Fedex because it requires teamwork and communication which make the job very enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Pay raises, paid vacations, clean equipment, forklift licensure.
Kontra érvek
Hard time for advancements due to seniority.
It was ok
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cudahy, WI2018, szeptember 18.
My time at FedEx by far wasn't the worst job experience I've ever had but it also wasn't the best. I mainly stayed due to the people I worked with, though after I changed shifts that anchor went out the window. If you already have a job you can live off of and you want a little more and don't mind hard work then FedEx is an option. They provide great benefits and the pay is enough to supplement an income. To be fair to FedEx this is what they tell you from the beginning. What made me leave is the management was pretty sub par (except for a few managers). Also the fact that I was consistently asked to do other peoples work because they couldn't do it.
Good place
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, szeptember 18.
Great environment, good pay, I like my co workers, good security, awesome benefits, I enjoy working at FedEx It's a physical job
we have great managers
it's great
Human Capital Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 18.
I think that coming through a temp service, that we should have 1st pick for job openings since we are already working in that position. the job that I have will never be an opening.
Mixed
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2018, szeptember 18.
I have a mixed review of my time with FedEx Express. The work was fine. A little stressful at times when your work load is more than it should be and having to get all the time committed packages off on time. However, most managers I worked for were more concerned with the numbers than the employee. Like I said, MOST managers. There were a couple that genuinely seemed to have the employees best interest in mind and were still able to make their numbers. During my time with FedEx I learned time management, how to deal with people. Both co-workers and customers. Problem solving and route management.
benefits.
Pention, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place everyone worked together to get the job done
Lanes Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, szeptember 18.
I would come come to work grab a radio, read the inbound walk back to the lanes and send the team to different locations to start the shift and start loading the trucks as i walked back and fourth to help employees so there lane wouldnt jam up if so i would fix them , Then hardest part was running back nand fourth to keep each lane from jamming , witch made me feel good about helping others so we could hit high number along with working in inductions
Fast paced, well managed
split breaks up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was lied too from the start
Road driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, szeptember 17.
I asked my hours in the interview. I was told times and how much I would be working the dock, the hiring manager knows nothing about the actual hours or he miss lead me on purpose to get me to work their. I resigned they flipped out because I asked to transfer to a different location.
Chance to make money
Kontra érvek
Bad manager, lies, people talking behind your back.
na
Certified Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2018, szeptember 17.
Great Company to work for, fast pace but safe environment. part time pay can start anywhere from $15 an hour to $17 an hour. At this time of year they hire alot of part timers.
Productive place to work
Center Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, szeptember 17.
Worked for FedEx for five years. Pay could've been better, there was a lot of micromanaging but the benefits were great. I would recommend it to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
A friendly environment with goals and expectations
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  8200 Elder Creek Rd2018, szeptember 17.
At my workplace a typical day at work is followed by our meetings that we have concerning safety, teamwork, meeting quotas and deadlines. Our management team is very respectful and keeps the employees updated on any changes that need to be made. i learned to use the knowledge of the training i received when things get to be overwhelming to stay calm and not to panic. I enjoy working at Fed ex. I enjoy working with my co-workers because they are team players with the same goals and determination to get the job done.
poor management
Account Investigator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Copperas Cove, TX2018, szeptember 17.
this is a company that does not understand how to manage its driver as independent contractors. As an agent it was stressful and management did not know how to communicate the issues we faced daily to the client FED EX
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van