FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 936 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work and a good excise
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, február 17.
unloading boxes in a amout of time while stacking packages neatly for a firm wall. having good speed could bring a promotiom and a raise . ive learn to work as a team to get the job done
FedEx and Culture
Technical Analyst -Data Analytics & Warehousing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, február 17.
FedEx has been rated one of the top places to work year after year. This, in my opinion, is largely due to the culture the company has. FedEx promotes a people centric, work/life balance, and a collaborative environment for it's employees.
fast paced
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, február 17.
cut throat job that never stops. you better be prepared to work because a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. don't be friends because you probably don't have time to talk.
Great job
Revenue Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, február 16.
I love this job the managers are awesome! The training is paid training and it is very detail training course. FedEx allow you to grow within the company.
Growth
fedex
Material handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, február 16.
The FedEx strategy to compete collectively and operate independently provides a competitive advantage for our company. Our broad portfolio of services allows us to meet the needs of our customers, most of whom use services from two or more of our operating companies
work hard little pay
DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elmsford, NY2018, február 16.
the work is good but the pay is little.....The management don't have the back of both the contractors nor the drivers. the contractors sometime are caught in the middle of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like my job as package handler but when you are not allowed 2days when your dad dies not a place i want to work for
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceburg, TN2018, február 16.
When you hire in and they tell you that your more than employee your a part of family and let you go when your dad dies doesnt make you feel like family
Like my job
Kontra érvek
Working for employer who does not have reasonable consideration for thing beyond anyones control
Horrible management
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, február 16.
I worked at the Santa Fe springs location my manager was sexist and always picked fights with people they also tell you there's room to grow in the company but never promote people just end up hiring from outside the company also they like to say everything's a team effort but always having you alone working like a slave to lift couches and desks that people order the company only cares about themselves
Pay
Management and their lies
Fun and hard work
Part-time Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 16.
FedEx is great place to work. What's so great to work for FedEx is that will be paid weekly, full benefits, paid vacation and sick pay. Plus, most employees as I see them work together as team. Not only that, FedEx provide some fun events such as a theme in for holidays, Special guest visits, and other celebrations with great food and drinks! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay with my job due to physically injured and health reasons. For your information, please make sure you are able to lift more than 75 lbs which I couldn't and was part of the reasons as well. This was my first time working in a warehouse and didn't realized how big this job was.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great benefits, and more.
Kontra érvek
During peaks, a lot more overtime hours for holidays but a bonus was a plus, sometimes not enough workers to help which is why the company are looking for people to hire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would rather lick an electrical socket
Mobile Logistics Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middleborough, MA2018, február 16.
I was a full-time driver, there was no benefits or Paid Vacation. To get those you need to work in the office. Which they’d rather hire from another terminal or from within their cliche then hire someone that’s been there for years. You have to work for a 3rd-Party Contractor if your a driver, if the package is mislabeled or leaking then it’s the drivers fault because the terminal says so. There’s a fight all the time, mostly just verbal but people have thrown packages at each other at times. If it wasn’t for some of the nicer customers and the dogs on the route I’m sure I’d have left a long time ago.
Pro érvek
Some nice customers and meeting a lot of nice playful dogs
Working at Fedex
ótima empresa
Assistente de Recebimento (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simões Filho, BA2018, február 16.
empresa que sempre coloca o funcionário em primeiro lugar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is contract company I work with for FedEx.
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, február 16.
The company I work with, sub contracts with Fed Ex. The company does not have health or dental benefits. It does not have retirement or 401K.
I get paid a flat rate no matter how many hours I work past 8 hours a day. There is no advancement in pay at all.
Kontra érvek
no benefits, Long hours worked in a day.
Best place for a carrer
Hostler Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Worth, TX2018, február 16.
Best place to work good employee and management environment and good benefits.Good growing with the company opportunities.Safe Place to Work.Lunches to appreciate employees been safe.
Pro érvek
They help people with CDL classes
Kontra érvek
all full time positions are at nigth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with opportunities for advancement.
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 16.
Fast-paced but fun place to work. Hard work is recognized by management and rewarded with catered lunches. Safety is a priority at FedEx to help reduce workplace injuries.
The time goes fast.
Very early hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is a bunch of yes sirs and mams
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 16.
Terrible place. Management does not give you the tools to succed. You have to do that on your own or have the other drivers help you So if you want a job were you have to learn on your own here it is
management
Fun workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove cith,ohio2018, február 16.
A great company to work for with great pay and good people to work with.Fedex is a good start fro someone to establish a career with growth and development
Productive day
Customer Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Memphis, AR2018, február 16.
Fast pace. orders, cancel accounts, and obtain details of complaints.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and arrange for billing.
• Assist dispatchers with inbound/outbound freight.
• Set delivery appointments for local customers.
Upper management
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, február 15.
Upper management never seems to know what they're doing at any given time. PTO is stingy at best and God forbid you have to call out sick or dying. Write ups for everyone.
Outstanding company
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, NJ2018, február 15.
Best of the best to work for. Everyone did their best to accomplish their goals. Operations worked like you would not believe. Personal has there heads in the right place. The customer is king and their performance showed it.
Pro érvek
All aspects were great, soup to nuts.
Kontra érvek
You had to make time for your family
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice job just very poor management
Delivery Helper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 15.
Didn’t enjoy the time I was there although I did like the job itself. Manager/contractor that I was under was very sick so he couldn’t hold up his duty’s to the fullest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés