FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

18 911 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 918 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, február 17.
Typical day would include maintaining and operating a delivery truck while delivering all kinds of packages to there customers in a professional and timely manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Annual truck driving and dock operation competitons!
Service Center Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, február 17.
I thoroughly enjoyed growing up with Fed-Ex performing various job functions and learning the LTL transportation industry. The day would start at 3:00am unloading customer products to fill our delivery trailers. The evening would end around 10:00 pm loading up customer products to be moved to another city or state. Management was very people oriented and easy to approach. Our culture was one of integrity and an open door policy. The hardest part was waking up so early to start the day. The most enjoyable part was the annual bonuses all employees got to share in and going home knowing we gave our company our very best efforts each day.
Pro érvek
Employee celebrations; birthdays and quarterly cook outs, good pay and bonuses.
Kontra érvek
Getting sick and not being able to go into work.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Humboldt ,tn worse place to everwork
Driver/Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humboldt, TN2019, február 17.
Got hurt on job off a3 days then got fired trucks are not dot up to date. They overheat and headlights go out going down the road but they don't give about you as long as they make money
Plays favs to people
warehouse work
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canada2019, február 17.
Hello, I'd like to help you come back to your country and work over 10 years of working in the warehouse, I can not manage my professional activities in my country, I learned that human labor in your democratic country is underestimated, help me come and work in your country
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Poor Management and supervisors
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethpage, NY2019, február 17.
Depending on where you work for Fedex the management is obviously different in each place , the location I worked in ( Bethpage, N.Y.) the management was a young kid that got a job thru his daddy and didn’t know how to manage the workers or how to run the job efficiently .
The supervisor Had favorites and placed workers on the line with the least amount of knowledge in the busiest part of the belt. Also couldn’t give workers any direction on pre-sort meetings whether there was a meeting or not and sometimes you couldn’t find the supervisor in charge. If it wasn’t for the co-workers helping out with supervisor directions, I wouldn’t have been there as long as I had.
Pro érvek
Meet new friends, great co-workers fast paced environment
Management and supervisors
Package counting and distributor
temporary staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2019, február 16.
Worked for 6 months as an tempory staff for FedEx in mumbai for job profile of Package counting ,distributing courier services sending and checking of packages and delivery.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, early morning hours and very physical
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, február 15.
Working at FedEx is fast, energetic and physically taxing. It is a three hour job and it is fast paced. Managers are on the floor at all time to answer quesbtions and keep pace going.
Pro érvek
wonderful health benefits after 1000 hours of service.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours in the week to support family
2,0
driving
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2019, február 15.
a typical day was loading your vehicle with packages. An average day was 140 stops to residential and business establishments. A lot of long hours as all packages have to be delivered for that day.
good company
2,0
Terrible workplace
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL 322212019, február 15.
Worst place to work at. They do not care about your health and do not properly train you at this facility. They are people who like to play favorites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and collaborative effort
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2019, február 15.
Great place to work. The team starts by checking equipment and the location to ensure the safety and security of the operation and each others. Builds up team and social skills under competent management.
Pro érvek
Consistent hours, great people, not in the way
Potential large delays
Fast moving
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2019, február 15.
My normal day changed for the most part. The people that I worked with became more like family, then co-workers for the most part. It was a wonderful experience to have in my life. I received a lot of knowledge from the company and the people I worked with.
Fast paced , innovative
Senior Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, MA2019, február 15.
It is a great company to work for. They have updated technology to keep up with - innovative company. I wish I never left but had to due to relocation and school hours/conflict.
Pro érvek
New skills obtained and great experience with customers.
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime may conflict personal time off scheduled
Munkahelyi kultúra
Package Handler/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2019, február 14.
I love the fact that it a job that you work as a team and you get to learn the business of shipping and receive. They teach you how to not only packages and scan and order picker
I love the environment
Not a lot of hours
stressful job
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2019, február 14.
long hours poor management the people they are giving contracts to are cheating people out of their money and working them like slaves nasty attitudes from people in the office
Present employee
Vendor Services Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, február 14.
FedEx has been a great place to work the last 20 years. The company is very supportive of their employees and offer good benefits. The workplace culture is very diverse.
life at fedex
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, február 14.
Very good job to work for if you don't have children. It is fast paced. Great benefits. You will usually work between 8-12 hours per day. Poor management. They are only looking out for themselves. It's hard to move up to the next step. If they give you a letter it is impossible.
Fun place to work
Dock/Worker/Fork lift operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, február 13.
FedEx is a good place to work. The pay for a part time employee is great, but the opportunity of getting a full time job is not so good. It takes a very long time to get full time employment
Very little supervision
Kontra érvek
Working on the dock in cold weather
Typical Day at Fedex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, február 13.
My shift starts at 5pm,i always make sure i'm well hydrated to withstand any condition.I meet up with the team and ask how their day is going so far.We head straight to business after that....
Challenging Environment
Worldwide Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, február 13.
Company is highly focused on profitability. It's streamlining the corporation. In some cases, it's cutting out muscle. and backups. As a result, Service can suffer. It minimizes the previous advantages it had versus competitors.
Opportunities should be plentiful in the coming years due to retirements of older employees.
Overall, a great company
Streamlining efforts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Professional. Many opportunities to stand out and advance.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2019, február 13.
My experience with FedEx was nothing but positive. Some of the best management I've gotten to work with in my professional career were at this company. They treat you like an individual and care about your well being and career goals.Quality benefits and paid time off. i was compensated at a very fair hourly rate.
Pro érvek
Fun, professional and plenty of room for advancement.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van