Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 093 értékelés megmutatása
3,0
Hard Work
Working in a warehouse environment with extremely physical work that has to be done quickly to get mail to customers. Not much compensation and mostly part-time work. There is some opportunity for advancement, but it is difficult to advance unless you are willing to relocate. Good for a part-time job if you have other sources of income.
friendly managers
Kontra érvek
little breaks, extremely strict on being on time
Material Handling
Reading bar codes to see where do they goes.Make sure to put them in the right hub and stack boxes right and neat so boxes will not fall off the hub while driving
Work work work
Only needs u for peak season u work ur butt off then bye down to 15 hrs over 2 weeks just havin 40 plus for 6 weeks straights ijs I get it but let the hard workers get rewaorded ot people u wanna know "better?
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fast-paced environment with long hours
At the time I was employed at FedEx it was long hours fast pace but doable. Fun job. Run is no longer available I would join them again if there was a position available.
Upper Management
Upper management would rather micro manage you then actually get involved and assist you with issues at hand. Don’t care for well being only themselves.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Muito bom
Muito bom trabalhar trabalhei condo era Rapidão cometa
Ok
Not a career just something to get u by in hard time scanners always broke something is always wrong with trucks. They want you to have no days off they don't organize packages you just be all over the place
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work, the trainers are very helpful and never leave your area. They help you out when there is high volume of packages. Super fun!
typical day of work begins with a meeting where everyone starts to do some stretches and then the head manager gives off what is expected for the day and lets us know how many packages are up that day, for instance 22,000 packages down to 9,000 on Saturdays. Then they give us daily safety reminders and tips before letting us go out to our spots to work. Roughly around 5am is the first 15 min break for everyone. then lunch when possible at 6:30am and finally out at 7:30am but it is different every day because sometimes its early or later end times.
Fun place to work at especially being that you are paid to work out basically and what better way to do it than at work!
Long shifts
Very long shifts and we had to get doubles shifts on multiple time frames in order to work those long shifts. We were allowed to go home for an hour depending on the second available shift. 2 shifts= 1 full 12 hour shift
High stress
Hardest part of job was working alone and having to process heavy (50 - 150 pound packages.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the customer experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing it was okay I was just handing packages . My bosses was okay I congruently not working no where at this point . But I only work at fed ex . Best one yet
Everything is good
Everything is good
3,0
A job
I did my job and what was required of me. I did my job safely and was always aware of my surroundings. after my shift I would clock out and leave and get back to work the next day.
Bad experience at FedEx
Working for FedEx Freight was the worse experience of my life, there communication was horrible, whenever I broke down I couldn't get through, which happened 7 times in the the 7 months I worked there.
Pay and benefits
Poor communication, bad equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but the worst company I’ve worked for
The leadership is some of the worst and feel as if you shouldn’t question anything they say nor do they work with you to do more then just what you do. The pay is great but they hire to many people so you’ll only make the bare minimum
Pro érvek
Great pay per hr and mile
Everything else
Hard work but worth it
You work hard physically but you get in better shape and have a sense of accomplishment. Shifts start as part time. Full time is working back to back 3 to 4 hour shifts with a break inbetween.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits
Great work environment, great benefits for being a part time worker, dont know of any company that offers such good benefits for part time workers. Great company to work for.
Stable Company
Good Benefits, work atmosphere, and understanding of daily work expectations. Team environment, company values and ethics set a high expectation to excel at employee retention trough support.
Great Medical Benefits, Vacation Pay and flexibility
High Stress & long hours during holidays seasons
Not for everybody
This job is great for people who enjoy physical work and staying fit. The job is simple but can be mentally and physically draining. Pay is good and hours fluctuate but are usually decent.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not as good as name stayes
Unfair low pay, overworked, horrible direct management in departments. Worry more about profit than people. Wont give overtime even by minutes but if they need u its mandatiry
Boa
Boa empresa,tem benefícios e paga corretamente.os benefícios são bons
1,0
Not good work culture
Time line was not clearly defined. Project deliverables were slipping dead lines. The project head did not pay much attention on the impediments for the project
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés