FedEx Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 181 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
FedEx is a great place to work.
Forklift Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 10.
I loved working for FedEx our group was a close as a family
Everybody got things done and left there area clean for the next shift. The Managers kept us updated on what new things that where happening at the World Hub ie; new construction, safety issues, how the company as a whole was doing, new hires coming into our organization and new directors for our organization
Good working
FedEx Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent2019, december 10.
Always a team movement and also stay moving. Unloading works a lot. Also, getting yourself to scan packages at a certain time. Gotta put packages in the right area.
small warehouse environment
Inventory Control Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McCarran, NV2019, december 10.
Love working in a small warehouse environment. there is only 8 team members. Able to work as a team and independently. Management is was the biggest setback about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not really the best of jobs
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 10.
There's alot that I don't like about this job to be honest. Some of the management, I question the job literally works you harder than said, and you don't know what you are in for untill they put you in said place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job it’s never a dull moment their I laugh I’m always happy but most importantly we get the job done I’m never late I have never called in
Machine Operator/Packer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, december 10.
I am a hardworking young lady I been working with freed groubd a lil over a year in I love it There the people the money our fed Ex team especially we have a certain time limit to get the shipping out in lately we have been earlier than we supposed to
Dock Worker
DOCK WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, december 10.
While was working for Fedex i was a dock worker. Everyone at the job was very respectful and nice to me. Very helpful when need I couldnt ask for more.
Joke
Package Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, KY2019, december 10.
Their subcontractors are a joke they don’t offer insurance they don’t pay for medical term and on top of that when you go get your CDL for one of them and come back to work for two weeks and then you get laid off
Get In Get Your CDL And Go Elsewhere
Forklift Operator/Spotter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2019, december 10.
Shift could change quite frequently
Supervisors can be rude
DONT got to HR it’ll only makes it worst
Get your CDL do your 1 year and find another company to work for
1,0
Fedex
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, december 10.
Fedex and the employees “Team Lead” think they can just tell you what to do well their seating down not doing nothing . Nothing even a helping hand .
Fedex
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Twinsburg, OH2019, december 9.
Some of the management was very unprofessional. It was like high school all over again. Had some awesome people I worked with and some horrible people
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an amazing company to work for.
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monmouth Junction, NJ2019, december 9.
In the years in which I’ve worked for the company everyone here works as a team with many shared goals. We try to always put our best foot forward and keep our terminal somewhere that our employees continued to enjoy and put their confidence in us.
Fast paced
Warehouse Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, december 9.
Teamwork all round and face-paced productive, enjoy the work area and bettering yourself every day with good people. Great company to work for Long Term.
Switch/package handler
Package handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellenwood, GA2019, december 9.
Job duties include cleaning and moving trailers, operating under safety procedures, checking vehicle maintenance and service, and possibly recording the weight of containers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company, Work Achievement also Fulfilling!
Senior Customer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan2019, december 9.
Good Reviews! I just moved to Vancouver, Washington. There are FedEx Print and Copy Services, and Shipping Shops and Centers seriously almost everywhere in the United States!
fair
Delivery Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2019, december 9.
the wages aren't the best considering that you don't receive any type of medical or back roll investment opportunities, but has a consistent work schedule and depending on which contractor you work with it has its perks.
5 Stars
General Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2019, december 9.
Company is really good.
Management is good
Employees are very friendly.
I had fun going on routes delivering packages and mail to private and well-known companies locally
4,0
Great job
supplementary route driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Defuniak Springs, FL2019, december 9.
Given the opportunity, i would go back to work for this company without hesitation. The people you work with are like distant brothers and sisters and not the usual means of the phrase, they help one stay on track and help when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at.
Social Media and Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2019, december 9.
The managers and support you get is priceless. I love the atmosphere and the coworkers. We were close as a family and give each other support. I would definitely recommend FedEx to anyone.
depends on contractor
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, VA2019, december 8.
pay based on 50 hrs, but frequently worked more. terminal management didn't listen to driver suggestions. holiday season is stressful, stops went from around 70 to as much as 120 on a rural route. undelivered packages roll over to the next day
1,0
Dont work for Carlos
Courier/Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vineyard, UT2019, december 8.
He does not care for the laws or the well being of his employees and was the worst and most laziest manager I've ever had at a job. It was just a really bad job experience and I hope you bear this as a warning.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van