Fedex Supply Chain

3,2Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 711 értékelés megmutatása

Most of my coworkers..greeted w/smiles daily.. being able to do my job productively pm my shift

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
FedEx would be soooo much better w/o the family & friends working w/or for ur family on the same shift program!….all those employees that have a track record wkly for being off same day or days each week…why are they still employed here?!!?!??… known negative employees that upper mgmt are aware of doing the same things over & over again only to get appreciated for all!! …SMH!!!…whereas the good employees that come to work daily productive work hard & w/positive attitudes some get negative energy from mgmt…but then again it’s on every job…being I’m from different work era we had to earn every minute on the clock!!!😂😂😂😂….I’m learning jobs n 2022 appreciate the young folks for showing on & doing very little work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Your car gets broken into every few months

Not a bad job or hard job just terrible management oh and your car gets broken into every few months and you don't get reimbursed. You don't get any sick time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Kept you busy, got along well with coworkers

Work was easy enough, lack of true knowledge of how to run a warehouse on management's part. Supervisors mostly did the jobs of HR and payroll, did not work closely with workers.

Payed lunch and beaks

Kontra érvek

Lack of respect of older and more experienced employees

Its okay

the job is good. managers and supervisors are great to work with. They're understanding, but their HR person is not very helpful. they do not take their employers serious.

Good company to work.

It’s nice place to work for mostly if you’re student or willing to share separate shifts with someone. And the pay is good.Thank you for being the part of my journey!Just one of their supervisor needs to add communication skills and how to manage stress.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Paycheck job

Typical warehouse job that involves lots of physical labor like loading and unloading trailers as well as picking orders. They care a lot about productivity so it can get very stressful often. You are just a number and can get easily replaced.

Great work place

Good environment to work for 8+ hours. The coworkers are nice and helpful. The only downside is the management. Average pay. fast-paced work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Hay que trabajar,, no es pesado.

Buena paga. Trabaja y no faltes. Hora de entrada y de salida. Vacaciones y enfermedad pago. Trabaja tus horas y ya.

Trabajo y pago.

One Customer and Zero Work Flow Control

Our location has just one customer, and they seem to have no idea how to control product flow or demand. It was bad before Covid but now it is almost unbearable. The work environment has become increasingly toxic as management pushes for hourly employees to be more productive, with fewer resources, in adverse conditions. There is little logic in who gets promoted or when. The best part of this job is the friends you make just trying to get to the end of the day.

Company is good

All is good friendly environment , work place is so good. I feel happy when I am working there. Supervisor is so good manegment is also good. Overall all things is good

Great place to work!

good vibes and great team work enviroment.payed weekly and insurance after 3 months. starting pay is 19.50 hour. cafeteria possibility of overtime when there is some open.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you love overtime, this is the place for you

I have never worked for a company that is as mismanaged as this one. People come and go it seems as they please. They quit one day then when they get ready to come back, they just walk right on back in. Lots of mandatory overtime as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Co-workers are/were great. Management...not so much

A typical day at work use to consist of your typical picking and packing. Fast paced if you wanted to go that route, or you could hardly do anything, and that was ok as well. Now a typical work day consist of sitting for eight hours with nothing to do. Management definitely could have been better. There was no accountability for errors made, attendance was counted, but never punished for missing too much. Shortcuts were encouraged, and quality didn't just take a back seat, it was kicked out completely. The most enjoyable part was the co-workers. We were like a family.

Co-workers, Insurance

Kontra érvek

Lack of management, lack of drive, lack of focus, and lack of quality.

Good steady job/career

Pay and benefits are nice and well accommodating. Typical warehouse work but actually can make a career of it. Just depends on your mindset and plans for yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you’re a girl, don’t expect the same treatment as men.

I’ve worked here for about 7 months, the people and supervisors are extremely kind and understanding HOWEVER ; if you’re a girl you will not receive the same treatment as the men. I had to fight for any license I needed/wanted and some were still not granted after receiving a higher tier position. The trainers are extremely jealous and degrading of other employees for no reason. It is also long hours that after a while will take a toll on your body and your family/work life. The pay is decent and opportunity to do overtime which will make it higher, but the headaches of the “DT” are something else.

Managment is gets a 1*

I truly think that most of the problems this place goes through are because management truly does NOT care how most employees get treated. It sucks. Go see it for yourself lol

Environnement négatif

Aucun culture d’entreprise Quart de travail de 10h / 12h

Decent place to work at

Not to bad for what it is. The pay is decent and the schedule was Monday thru Thursday. Management was pretty laid back for the most part as long as you do your job

Free lunch every month

Only 1 break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good if u enjoy warehouses.

Workers are treated well. Not stressful at all. Pay increases are good but salary is not as as some make it out to be. If you like warehouse work you will enjoy working there overall.

Great place

Love this place it’s great to work at very understanding when things happen very light duty easiest job I ever worked at. Great management & employees

Free lunch, good benefits

Not many breaks in 10 hour shift only 1 break, 1 lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay and job security

I worked in Brantford facility. Usually remained busy throughout the year. Lots of overtime if you want to work on weekends. Decent pay and management is not bad too.Overall good experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Fedex Supply Chain? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés