FedEx Freight

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 852 értékelés megmutatása

Typical warehousing environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Having worked here for about 2 months, I can say that the environment, workload, and management is tolerable. You can expect more or less the same from day-to-day and typical activities include unloading freight from inbound trailers and loading onto outbound trailers or holding bays via forklift or pallet jack as needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay if you are doing part time

Okay if you are doing part time. The only downfall is the training is horrible and they will not advance you for a long time because it’s a bid process.

Fun and diverse

A chance for advancement and meeting people. Great benefits and up to date equipment. Always looking for ways to make the company better. They have awards that you can receive for reaching milestones and great holiday pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Solid pay and benefits with too many hours

I have over 25 years experience in the LTL industry and have spent 15 of those years at FedEx Freight. The days are long, a typical work day is 11-12 hours long but they pay overtime after 8 each day. The work can be strenuous and physically demanding but it is rewarding work. As expected, there are a lot of rules but management is fair and accommodating. Benefits and 401k match are exceptional (best in the industry). When I first started working there it was very much a “good ol’ boys” club with little diversity but that was also right after FedEx bought up the previous company. Zero women in managerial rolls, as drivers, as dock workers and very few minorities. That has drastically changed over the years and it is a very diverse and more inclusive environment today. I give credit to FedEx corporate culture for making that happen. I would recommend the city driver job.

Terrible hours and management

I worked for FedEx freight over 8 years and the management is terrible and treats it’s employees terrible and the hours are almost as bad as the management. The only good thing about working there was the pay and cookouts if u ever actually got one.

Decent pay

Kontra érvek

Management and you never see your family

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great work environment, fun job

Great company to drive for. Pay, benefits are top notch! Management always helps u succeed. Not much bad to say, just do your job and follow the rules and you’ll have no problems

Road Driver

Steady work with consistent miles. Down side is dock work, and runs are all based on seniority so it may take a long time to get a high mileage run without dock work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Seniority is the only thing they care about.

If you’re a driver, office worker, supervisor or supervisors assistant you’ll be treated fairly. Don’t be a freight handler for FedEx Freight. Everyone around you will get paid holidays, vacations, uniforms, lunches, the works. While you’ll sit there and work 5 days a week to get 10 to 15 hours. You won’t know what time you have to be at work until an hour before you have to be there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fed ex is the worst company ever

The worst company I have ever worked for! I would never recommend it to anyone that is a happy person! There a joke! They dont have any morals and dont know how to treat people seriously never work for a trash place like that ever again!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This is a company ever on earth

This company is good place to be and it needs workers who works hard and love their job. I see my life being changed and a bright future with this company.

Pro érvek

Free lunches, breakfast and bus fair

Kontra érvek

Short breaks are so good so that we will meet aur targets
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good paying warehouse work that isn't terribly physically demanding

Pros : -Lots of opportunities for advancement.-Relatively good pay -Two bonuses per year-Decent health care, 401K, and paid time off (even for part timers)Cons : -Unexpected periods of long hours due to inconsistent staffing/high turnover rate-Old, dusty, unheated warehouse with a very bumpy dock surface-Very little notice from management about sudden changes to things like start times-High turnover rate all around

Decent

A decent place to work for. Pay was decent , hours were decent, equipment was decent. The only non decent thing about thisJob was how everything is seniority base.

Pay

Seniority
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Depends on where you work.

Large corporation, some centers ran better than others. They may care at the local level, but to corporate, your just another number. And they may not care at the local level either.

Easy work

On forklift all night.. load and unload. Everything done on the computer on your lift. Pay attention and you'll succeed here.no problem. Easy work....

Benefits All

Kontra érvek

Not a lot of full-time availability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

great company to work for

one of the best companies i’ve ever worked for, pay and benefits are good, job/life balance is great, room for advancement would definitely recommend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company, good pay and benefits

Very easy job. Bottom seniority guys get screwed bc you don’t get any extra miles. Lots of dock time for shorter runs. Management is good. Just want more miles. Pay is good for hourly and mileage. Great 401k contribution. Definitely need upgrades on trucks and trailers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is a good old boys club

If you take up you will get left behind. Up management just pass the buck down. No bones for two to three years and then you get one and back to no bonus. Salary is low for what they want you to do.

Low Mental Stress...Good Pay and Benefits

Very good place to work. Good pay and Benefits. Be sure you're in decent shape or it can get extremely challenging to last the full shift. Other than the physical requirements, it's a great place to work. Maintain a positive attitude and do the job to the best of your ability and you'll be greatly rewarded for it. This place can change your life for the better if you do well and take advantage of advancement opportunities.

Pro érvek

Good Pay to start w/potential for Great Pay.

Kontra érvek

Physically stressful (lifting, climbing, kneeling, squatting, etc for entire shift.) Must be in good shape
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They gave me a start in LTL

Interviewing was brutal due to my lack of LTL experience. I finally got the job after my third interview BUT only because the driver they initially hired before me lied on application. Now with years of experience and the knowledge I have now, I will admit that FedEx freight is a decent place to work. Not many companies do OT after 8 & 40. Benefits are decent , your coworkers become like family. Cookouts during the summer. Now for the bad: Equipment at my yard was horrible. Whoever did the routing for p&d has never seen a map I’m guessing. Trailers are loaded any kind of way, freight gets messed up then the customers look at you crazy. Management sucks, lots of NEPOTISM. If you are a good worker, you will have to do more work thanks to some slacking coworkers. Getting forced on the dock after you finish your route. I could go on all day.

Pay, benefits, CC days.

Amazing Company

You get so many benefits and the pay is the best no complaints here. The only thing I wish to change is some outdated equipment, everything else is good.

good company

good company to work for but was hard trying to get a full time dock. Very good benefits, pay, and a very solid work environment. Would recommend to anyone starting out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: FedEx Freight? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés