FedEx Express

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 6 243 értékelés megmutatása

Átalakuló szervezet, állandó tanulási és belső/nemzetközi karrier lehetőségek

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
A TNT felvásárlásából adódó átalakulás 2023 végéig zajlik, ennek eredményeként a felvásároló FedEx munkakultúráját váltják fel TNT-sre és a folyamatban lévő 6 éves egyesülési projekt végén válnak meg 6-7 ezer embertől Európában, döntően a FedEx oldaláról.

Pro érvek

Korrekt bérezés, rengeteg tanulási és aktívan támogatott belső karrier lehetőség

Kontra érvek

Alul létszámozott kiszolgáló területek, állandó kapacitáshiány és abból következően romló ügyfél elégedettség.. Tipikus matrix szervezet, melyben a kis országokban a funkcionális vezetők látják el a támogató funkciók (IT, HR, Pénzügy, Payroll) munkáját is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good job, bad management.

I started at FedEx in 2015. After my first year, I loved working for FedEx. My manager was knowledgeable and on top of things, the work was fast paced and engaging but not too stressful or overwhelming, I was being paid more than I’d ever made before plus benefits. …Then the new CEO took over. Suddenly, the pay structure changed and it became mathematically impossible for me to ever top out in pay. After 7 years of service, I was only making $2 an hour more than brand new hires. Health care and previously promised employee annual raises were slashed despite a massive influx in company profit. Management became extremely interested in insignificant things like gas receipts and other clerical stuff while completely ignoring big problems like lack of vehicles, widespread computer network issues, broken scanners/printers. Throughout summer, They’ll tell you every day to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration but instead of fixing broken AC in the trucks, they’ll instead install security cameras in them to monitor you throughout your shift. Many employees would constantly put in 5% and never be held accountable. other employees were just expected to pick up the missing 95%. What used to be a prestigious, team oriented business of proud employees delivering exceptional service is now just another toxic workplace where workers have no choice but to fend for themselves against the lack of resources and support from both direct and corporate management.

Good Benefits, Some good coworkers

Awful management, Bad workplace culture

Management is clueless

The work was actually not bad but the rude management and favoritism is disgusting. Management will blame you for their mistakes. Overall if they get new managers it would be a good job

The Management Team is exceptional

Positive Work EnvironmentGreat TeamworkManagers are fair and understanding. s, They are very helpful. They care about their employees as individuals, and they are always willing and able to lend a helping hand.I love my work schedule

Great place

I was happy to be there . The hours were not good. The upper management was never able to help or solve a situation. The staff was friendly and great. I would not recommend.

people

hours

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good benefits

People here are mostly nice, reasonable people. As a driver, every day has a problem to solve (which is another soft skill I can add to my resume) such as the navigation device and lack of finding one that actually works the way it’s designed to. Can’t use the navigation device for long though unless you have a charger or extra battery; both which are in short supply here unless you are one of the drivers who arrive early or have a charger in the vehicle. I just use Google to locate addresses which becomes a two step process (Amazon has a much better navigation system I hear) but I use Google which has at least one inaccuracy each day, causing you to find another means to the address. There are also a lot of residences that do not have their addresses anywhere on their property, so this also will slow down the delivery process, but all together these things become an adventure, so if you look at it like that, and like adventures, you’ll enjoy the work. I have a different route each day, because I’m part time and it’s what I applied for. If you want the same area each day you’ll want to take a full time position (some part time positions might have the same area- not sure) but will be able to deliver faster knowing exactly where you’re going. If you’re sent all over you’ll get familiar with each area more slowly but all at once. The Christmas holiday months will be very very busy, darker earlier, rainy and snowy conditions, very hot some summer days too, but like I said… more adventure! The pay is ok (subjective; some think it’s good and some think it needs to be greater.) good -
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to retire from

Fast paced in some regards and very laid back in others. Awesome benefits and the pay is on track with or better than most. The job is not very demanding as far a labor.

Administrative

Lots of responsibilities with low pay. Broken promises and lies. I think I just had a manager with no experience with people managing. Loved the people I worked with but lots of drama, lots of turnover and the responsibilities kept falling back on me with no advancement.

Flexibility

Kontra érvek

Only one week vacation first year. Manager with no people skills. Low pay. Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad

Horrible place to work. Lowest pay in the industry and can’t keep employees. They definitely aren’t doing what’s best for the customers. Would not recommend this company

Frustrating

The work life balance is non existent with this company. Hard to get time off unless you have alot of years in. Management is decent but they are limited in how much they can help.

Horrible place to work

Bad, very bad. Management is lost, they don't care about you. Overloaded with work and treat you like you're worth nothing. Heavy lifting, you will break your back sooner or later.

high output required

In this world of shifting priorities and focus, flexibility and adaptability is a must. High pressure, high workload, long hours, inconvenient shifts.

Starts "promising"

I really enjoyed working here in the beginning. I gave 110%. Stayed late. Came in early. Risked permanent injury. Always said yes. Then slowly started to realize that meant nothing. I don't need a gold star for everything I do but whatever you do for them it's never enough. If you try to speak up about the issues that everyone else is also experiencing but haven't spoken up, you're treated as if you don't want to "do your job" and "complain too much." You're met with excuses why problems haven't been solved and they get swept under the rug as "minimal problems." Even though the "tiniest problem" can cause a big impact. When anyone does bring up concerns/issues we are shut down by being gaslit. There is poor management. Communication is extremely bad. Organization is horrendous. Equipment has been depleted, from printers to sprinters. Drivers are now expected to do the job of package handlers since we don't have any but we are not compensated for that add on to our already stressful jobs istead we are told being package handlers IS our job..even though when applying there are clearly different sections for courier driver vs package handler. This location has probably lost about 10 people in the past 1-2 months and wonder why. They think because people are saying "I found a better paying job, this job is closer to wear I live, ect" means they left for good reasons but what they don't know is behind the scenes there has been plenty of talk of the reasons why they were even looking for other jobs in the first place. Some of the reasons are listed. I say some because I could continue -

Fun

Fun work environment. Always hours, pay is non negotiable. Always something to do. Easy money. Management is fine. As long as your obviously staying busy and learning you will find the minutes just flying by

Great benefits

Finally part of a Good company with good pay and benefits. Room for advancement. Work hard but worth it. Worth it if you get a chance to work for them take it.

Horrible workplace

Pretty terrible place to work. No work life balance, can’t use your vacation time when you want, managers give no help whatsoever but then expect you to be perfect. Overall just terrible. Pay and benefits are good, respectfully, but not worth all the stress you’re given. Absolute joke

Pro érvek

Plenty of money to be made

Kontra érvek

No work life balance, use of PTO is impossible

Waste of time

The worst company I've ever work for. Lied to me to get me in the door 1 month later cut hours. Play with hrs too much. 1 week 44 hours and that's six days a week not worth it

Insurance

Less then 40hrs a week

Pros and Cons

Good company, but part time hours 15-20 hrs per week. The cost of living is high, and part time hours will not keep employees at your facility. They should look into offering more hours to full time employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It just keeps getting worse

The management or lack of. Very high turnover rate, paid sick days count against your attendance and can get you in trouble, very short staff, favoritism, meetings that are supposed to help employees but lead to nothing, doesn't really care about safety, and lack of days off.

Pro érvek

Free foods(sometimes), reimbursed for work shoes, helps with college, provides uniforms, pay is ok

Kontra érvek

Management, health care, lack of days off, favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible Schedule, work outside, meet new friends

Fedex is such a large company, there are opportunities for almost everyone as long as you can stay drug free, get along with others, and NOT be lazy! If you can do those 3 basic things, you can advance quickly. If you don't like a fast paced environment or get along with others, then this isn't the place for you. Compensation and benefits are excellent. Fedex is a 1st rate company!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The best place you can ever work at

I still have dreams about this job; I **LOVED** it.. It's hard work, but it's enjoyable and fun. There's a little stigma against being a workaholic, but it's all the more rewarding when your effort is shown so directly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: FedEx Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés