Farmers Insurance Group

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 162 értékelés megmutatása

Good company, very little support

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good company, great products even a bit pricey. Working here is not advised as the DMs are not interested in seeing new agents advance it seems. They provide very little support and are not interested in doing anything other than holding a occasional meeting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

PDC,is very stressful under the current management

Farmers is great company to work for if you choose the correct department. The PDC. department is the very bottom of the company. Also the current management has this department in complete shambles.

Climate control

Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Awesome people but not enough staff

I haven't worked there in a couple years so hopefully things have gotten better, but there weren't enough claim adjusters to handle the amount of claims coming in. They do provide great benefits and will 100% pay you for the overtime you work so thats a plus. There's also a good flexibility to the hours you work once you make it past the training. The people you work with there are amazing! Definitely the best part of the job!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can't build a future with Farmers

Constant client turnover due to ridiculous rate increases. I started going great 3 years in the bottom fell out and never recovered. Rates increases were astronomical, no longevity, our competition had clients for 20 years or more, Farmers could keep them for 2, constantly working their agents to keep up with the turnover. I wouldn't recommend Farmers to a new agent or a client, just a complete waste of time. Their upper management acted as if they didn't have a clue
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I was with many departments and groups. Overall I loved my time there. I ended up leaving because of 1 bad manager however that isn't unlike other places. I was also given a job much closer to home.

Inclusive, Sense of Community

Kontra érvek

Bad bosses can hide easily, If you aren't moving up they are trying to get rid of you.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Not disability friendly

Do not ever get a disability while working here because they will not stick to the reasonable accommodations request and make you feel like you’re a problem when you ask for anything from your reasonable accommodations.

Stressful After Training

The job is very fast paced for the first two months of training. After that they really throw you to the lions, and with the job being remote it feels very lonely. I’m so stressed everyday I go to work, I have physical pain. The training they give you doesn’t prepare you for the job. I really don’t recommend working here especially if you’ve never worked in customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible place to work bad environment

No room for advancement. No mentorship and no training. Not a good place to enjoy work. I didn’t like the office politics. I also didn’t enjoy that my boss was busy so much he couldn’t teach me anything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Sales is a form of art! Master it.

If you understand and learn sales, it’s a rewarding career. Personally, after much thought on sales as a whole industry, Financial services is where it’s at!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Insane amounts of required overtime

Uninvolved supervisors who don’t care about you. Ridiculous overtime. Nitpicky. Difficult to move within the company. Terrible training for some departments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Deceitful. They aren’t honest with the agents

They reduce the amount of compensation on policies you have already in the agency. This isn’t helpful when you bought the agency from another agent and then don’t receive the compensation you expected from existing policies. Farmers offers bonus if you sell more policies but pricing is extremely high compared to other companies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Friendly work culture; can move easily within the company.

Friendly work culture; can move easily within the company. The company earnestly tries to support D&I efforts. The work is interesting and projects can vary.

Hivatalos válasz innen: Farmers Insurance Group

2022, szeptember 26.
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback! We are glad that you feel supported in your career here.

Great Company to work for and with

Farmers Insurance’s agencies are great to work with. You’re able to get the training you need if you’re barely starting it in insurance. The agent’s that I’ve worked for, have been amazing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No longer what it used to be

Used to be good but so many changes the job is no longer enjoyable. Hard to meet objectives and metrics can change at anytime. Have lots a lot of good people.

It a workplace

The claim business is what it is- however I was never micromanaged and I had a supportive sup who allowed me to do my job, However the company can do better in terms of compensation

Pro érvek

Depends on what you looking for. It an average company in my opinion

Load

Once Met now not great

I’ve been with the company for an extremely long time. The goals use to be obtainable, and work life balance was available, now they took away our holidays but Christmas Day and Thanksgiving (lucky them they both fall on a weekend this year), the health insurance doubled with less coverage, and we can only write 6 month terms, yet the goals are the same for premium, they no longer adjust for medical issues. Overall, this acquisition has been extremely stressful and it’s time to look for a different career. It’s not worth the money that we can’t obtain. Base pay isn’t high.

General customer service position

Farmers is a pretty good place to work. I feel it’s a fairly cut and dry CSR type of job, which can be really stressful. They do offer help in this area which is appreciated. The training is good as well, and the people I work with are great. Compensation and the PTO structure could do with some changes though.

Employees great

Employees are great to work with. I was hired through a individual agent. So please do your research before applying. Also I would prefer to work for Farmers Corp instead.

flexible

job was super flexible until I changed supervisors. Needed to get approval for flexing time every time I flexed time and it just became unnecessarily stressful

Wfh

Kontra érvek

inconsistent, always changing (but not in a positive way)

Poor management

The company trains employees on sales and not on the product. Agents bonuses and awards are based on how few claims their customers have had. The agents primary responsibility is to discourage customers from submitting claims.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unrealistic expectations and unprofessional environment

The Agent claimed to be a “professional” but often spoke inappropriately towards employees and spoke ill of previous employees. The agent also cut down leads to where we only got 10 per day and those had to be split between 8 people. The pay was commission based (no guaranteed salary)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Farmers Insurance Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,4/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Farmers Insurance Group
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?