Family First Life

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 273 értékelés megmutatása

Great fit for the right person

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Very cut throat and hard job. Training is consistent but many will lead you to lie which leads to bad business. Zero work life balance if you want to be successful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Must be prepared and know what your getting into.

Great compensation and management to help you get better. Leads from CRM are very recycled. It is expensive for better leads for someone just getting started.

High Comp, Got Strucutre

Kontra érvek

Charge Backs, No salary, Can go into debt very easy if not ready or prepared to work like a dog at first.

Good structure

You get paid your worth. Charge backs can make things hard but this company is the best in the biz. I’ve worked for an insurance company before and this is much better. Contracting is getting more streamlined too. As long as you’re consistent you’ll be fine

Compensation

Structure

insurance agent

Fantastic people to work with. They are proficient in what they do and happy to help and teach.The company has a very solid process that if adopted and utilized can lead to a very steady flow of closed opportunities. Very innovative and supportive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s ok not for everyone

Some leads are recycled. Chargebacks happen, so if submitting a ton of business you have to live and breath making sure you get the next sale. Good uplines

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Flexible hours

Working as an administrative assistant, all I did was dial 200-300 people each day and try to set up appointments. The leads are all "warm," but out of 100 people usually only 1 or 2 would actually remember asking about life insurance information. It's not easy to sell life insurance to someone who isn't interested, but the flexible hours were nice and the job was straightforward and simple.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Left after a couple weeks.

I was really excited to work with this company. They all had a positive attitude and great energy. There isn’t great training and the script they give you is all lies. I didn’t feel comfortable lying to people. You spend a lot of money on leads. It just wasn’t for me.

Great Place To Work

I used to think it might be a scam. Good culture, lots of basic training on demand, online. Low cost opportunity to start your own business part-time or full time. You can recruit others and build an agency if your own. Actually serving clients and making sure they don't leave debt behind is my favorite part of my job.

Pro érvek

Great training and commissions and you work your own hours

Kontra érvek

Not every agency group has good training and respectable leaders, so do try to find a good leader/trainer if your considering joining FFL.

opportunity?

Their CRM leads are garbage. Been with the company for 6 plus months. You really need to make something out of nothing. All they do is market how well the top agent is doing, with giving you poor resources to help you succeed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You are an independent contractor and it is expensive to get started

Personally, I didn't have a good experience. You have to buy leads to get appointments and nobody told me about chargebacks. It felt like an MLM scheme to me, but some people do really well there. The bottom line is that you will spend money starting out and you could lose money paying for leads that don't pan out.

Pro érvek

Potential to make good money

Kontra érvek

Large expenses to start out

Excellent place to work.

If you put in the grind and plug in to training your u will succeed. The leads are great, you can get brand new leads. I love the team I’m on. You have HUGE potential at FFL.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay if you’re willing to grind.

Great company to work for. Must invest in your own leads. Can reach out to any management even if it’s not part of your agency. Plenty of training in nearby agency offices as well as online, podcasts, and zoom meetings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

High energy and great earning potential!

The comp is top at this IMO. Everyone is very humble. If you work hard and stay focused you will do great. You can make your own schedule which is another perk

compensation

Kontra érvek

lot of hours needed to do well

Nice opportunity

Great opportunity. I just had poor upline help therefore not having the proper training and help to reach success. Get in with the right people and you’ll find success.

Love it

So far everyone is helpful and kind but it does take a lot to get started if you want to be successful! I do suggest the job if you’re someone who can stick stuff out however if you want fast results honestly look elsewhere

Self Starter

Great pay but you got to be a self starter and motivation is key!! Great training, tools and resources. You have to pay for your leads but it’s worth every penny

Great People and Community

Great People but be prepared to work your effort is a big determination of your pay. The commission is great aswell as the freedom you have being independent

Do not recommend

I would not recommend this place for any agent! Unprofessional, lack empathy and totally not the route to take!No runnnnnn. They are all about self! Run far and fast

FFL is like no other

Been in life insurance for 3 years and coming from another agency making less than 100% commission, I thought I was DONE with it because the struggle was real. I’m so thankful that I’ve finally found a home here with Family First Life. FFL has amazing training and support. We all work as a team.I love that I represent more than one A+ rated carrier so there is something for everybody.Leads are WARM. They actually need our help and I’m not cold calling.We are paid daily with most carriers. 2 weeks in and I was over 4k commission. I will never forget it.I’m very thankful for the opportunity and willing to share this with everyone.

It’s ok.

A lot of calling and followuos. Like any sales job requires you to Be self motivated conscientious and constantly learning new products in order to offer the best solutions to the customer

Work at home

Kontra érvek

Must constantly buy leads.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

there was a disconnection between goals and reality

recruiter for half a year: typical day was- not structured -unrealistic quotas -no resources

Pro érvek

positive competitive work environment, those who succeed genuinely believe in what they are doing

Lack of internal structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Family First Life? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,7/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Family First Life
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?