Expeditors

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 990 értékelés megmutatása

Fun to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Very cool to work at expeditors however I was on ddeferent site then expeditors the reason number 1 to try to leave and be with direct companry no contracted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ambiente stressante e senza prospettiva se…

Ho lavorato circa 3 anni e mezzo e l’esperienza è stato molto molto negativa. L’azienda è stabile e solida dal punto di vista finanziario. Ci sono tante figure all’interno, l’operativo sicuramente è la peggiore perché è quello più soggetto a stress e controllo da parte del management. Purtroppo deve fare a 360 gradi tutto il lavoro, dall’inserimento ritiro alla quotazione, dall’ inserimento della spedizione a sistema fino alla fatturazione. Tante volte c’è stato richiesto addirittura il recupero crediti. Il processo per creare una spedizione varia a seconda della tipologia ma può arrivare fino a 30 minuti se non hai alcuni dati essenziali e quindi devi creare un anagrafica aziende ex novo. La compliance e i processi sono purtroppo un meccanismo che rallenta il processo della supply chain un po’ come come il sistema operativo che si vantano di aver creato. Ultima cosa, se non sei pro-azienda allora non ti fanno fare assolutamente carriera. Preferiscono avere personale yes-man piuttosto che dipendenti con esperienza e esperti di settore. Non consiglierei neanche al mio peggior nemico.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Company has no growth opportunity

Company has no growth opportunity. They have great training opportunities , however their pay and bonus is not given fairly. Some management is friendly.

Training

long working hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and got a chance to learn new things in logistics

Very fast and quick work experience I was in FCL department/ Order Management.I joined as customer service executive.Coordinate with different shippers and main carrier.From place a order up to release a bl we used to do all the operational and documentation work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They load you with work and dont appreciate any of it.

You have to know someone within the company to get any minimum type of promotion or raise. You have to kiss up to the managers and they will pay new hires more than people who have been with them for years. Not to mention that they hire you through a staffing agency and then have you doing extreme stressful work. They won't make you company even after being with them for 6 years. They like to have their little groups of people that know each other outside of work.

Extremely unprofessional.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace where you can learn about the logistics industry. Many opportunities offered if you look for them. Good benefits and reasonable vacation days.

Good atmosphere

Solid company with good benefits. You will be challenged and work hard. Training is provided, the logistics industry is not a quick study. You can do well if you work hard, slackers beware.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced but can be fun

Your experience at EI greatly depends on if you have a good manager or not. If your manager supports you there is lots of flexibility and you can go far. But if not you are basically held back from moving up

Didn't Drink The Kool Aid

If you don't buy in to the brainwashing, you will always be an outside which is fine for me. Company is very cult like, from dress code to your "own thoughts". Pay well below the industry standard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent workplace with nice coworkers

I worked here as a customs brokerage intern, and overall, the job wasn't bad. The tasks were relatively easy, save for a couple of things I would get stuck on. The work environment was decent. A lot of people were kind and chill to me, and no one was rude. They would tell me it was okay to reach out to them for help, which I really appreciate. I would encourage others to reach out to those who offer help, even if you feel awkward about it. I know I didn't, and I kind of regret it. One of the biggest problems I had working at this company was the early start time. It started at 6 AM I think, which was incredibly difficult for me to manage. I would attribute it to my own bad sleep schedule, so I can't exactly blame them. This job just wasn't for me. Additionally, there was a requirement to finish a certain amount of files per day, which I failed to meet. The subtle pressure made me stressed out. I know this was on me a little, but I feel like the company kind of expects quantity over quality. I would take so long on the files BECAUSE I was trying to catch any discrepancies. Although they were kind about it, them telling me to work a bit faster didn't help. Eventually, I had to sacrifice being careful for the sake of meeting the requirement (though I will say I learned a bit from this). I also took a long time because the easier/shorter files would be finished relatively quickly, leaving behind the larger ones that took way longer to complete. I had to skip those ones in favor of reaching the minimum file requirement as well. I feel like file count should be irrelevant -

Pro érvek

nice work environment, free coffee

Kontra érvek

extremely early start time, cold office building, slight learning curve

Normal job

It is ok working here but management aren't the best. I think you should be paid more for the amount of work you are expected to complete. The expectation to work overtime is also too much.

Goedewerkgever

Groot bedrijf veel flexibiliteit, maar niet veel doorgroeimogelijkheden. Je moet geluk hebben

Soms lunch in weekend

Salaris

Good company but...

Expeditors is a good company to work for if you are starting in IT. It is a fast paced environment and you can learn a lot if you are a fast learner. Compensation is so, so, everyone I believe are salaried, no overtime pay. That’s where they get you. Work projects are a lot and you end up working more than 40 hours a week no extra pay. The company dress code in my opinion a good thing, making a respectable environment. But the company need a real HR department to oversee management more often abusive style of managing people. If you are not friends with management, you are screwed.

Très agrezble

Société agréable manager agréable les heur très bonne ya de tou le responsable le chef d'équipe cool

L'équipe

Le bureau

schlechtes Arbeitsklima

Ich mache es kurz, jeder soll seine eigenen Einblick sammeln.-Unprofessionalität gleich null- leere Versprechungen- unfreundlich- respektlos- wenn man hier arbeitet sollte man keine Erwartungen haben- Erwartung groß (selbst aber nicht professionell)- beste zum Schluss „unmenschlich“Ich habe vieles gesehen aber sowas noch nie in mein Leben erlebt….

It's An OK Job

This company is great if you want to get your foot in the door. The pay is low compared to other companies and the training is OK. It is also hard to get promoted. Employees do not get compensated for the workload they're given.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great job for learning and security, but really boring

Great please to start a carrer, not so sure if I want to be here in a long run, job is pretty boring, I feel like my job does not have a real purpose, and money is not that good

Great place!

Great place! Love finding different ways to get involved and support the cause. Continue to push flexibility, this will help retain our people for the long term!

Casual

Very casual work place management was chill and you could listen to music while you work. The tasks I had to was pretty easier and we finished work early (with full pay) sometimes

Pro érvek

Allowed to listen to music

Nothing really
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Anything but “employee first”

The company states that they are “employee focused” but I had to leave after four months because this was anything but true. The company is one of the lowest paying in the industry and they bully you into working 60-70 hour weeks; they’ll reprimand you out of nowhere for not doing so. They’ll promise you bonuses and then you never actually see them. Getting ahold of them after asking when you will receive payment is next to impossible. Go somewhere else. You’ll find something better. They are refusing a hybrid schedule and are paying nothing compared to other companies.

Insurance

Kontra érvek

Management, overtime hours, and unobtainable expectations

Great benefits, bonuses

The pay could be better for the amount of job responsibilities, very quiet office environment, 8-5 hours, I would be nice to have more flexibility with scheduling hours like 6-3 or 7-4 as a regular schedule but we can work ot from home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Expeditors? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés