Essel Propack

3,3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 176 értékelés megmutatása

Ragged out machines and tooling.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Not the worst and not the best place. It's a job not a career. Same quality problems every day. But tooling is so bad they won't buy new tooling because customer keep taking it.

It’s cool

It’s a ok place just don’t like 12 hour shifts. That’s the only real issue and no windows so no real natural light. The pay is ok if your hired through the company.

Alright

have been in epl from past 3 years. Even though my journey has been great till now, I've seen people struggle in their projects because of politics, their own inabilities and bad leadership.

Great place to grow.

Growth potential is there. Very busy, usually open 364 days a year so overtime is plentiful. HR department is very helpful and responsive!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Low morale, no advancement, mostly unappreciated and made to know you are replaceable.

An ok place to work and make a paycheck people friendly management iffy at times. Do your job and keep your personal business to yourself. No room for advancement unless you are a manager pet.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good day work. It's more things to learn from essel to growing career.

It was good experience. Wants to rejoin in this company. Good cultural activities done. Good supporting staff. At working time you learn nee things that you want

Terrible place

12 hr shifts. Lots of overtime because they can’t keep workers or the ones they have wouldn’t show up. Little to no training before being expected to run a line.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good infrastructure and well management.

Nice working there. A well developed infrastructure and new technology machines handled by experienced competitive team and well disciplined management team.

job

Premium Company and great and pleasant people I enjoyed the training and knowledge given at this company. I feel I grew and evolved with this company.

open door policy

growing pains
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pressure work at very low cost

Job security good but how much years you do work at same salary. Fresher salary package and a 6 years long service employee having almost same salary. No hope for growth.

Pro érvek

No free lunch and no accomodation.

No accomodation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No tiene comedor, buen ambiente laboral, ambiente colaborativo pero limitado

Trabajan los días festivos con pagos en correspondencia a la leyLos salarios son algo bajos

Presentaciones de ley

Kontra érvek

No tienen comedor y el crecimiento es limitado
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I met alot of good people at this company since I worked here .

The company could be great, but need to review and watch their lead people who doesn't help or train the new people with their new roll of job their doing, and a student is only good as their lead trainer!!!

Pro érvek

every other weekend off, Control environment

Kontra érvek

Insurance, the management, too much overtime Overtime, pay, management, point system doesn't apply to everyone. lead techs bosses, etc...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There is nothing good about working here.

You have to work on Christmas Day!Supervisors talk to you disrespectfully.Get paid every two weeks. Nobody likes it here. People are always quitting.I would rather be homeless than work here.

Kontra érvek

Work on holidays, bad mouthed supervisor, paid every two weeks, not a good company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor management, inequality among employees, long hours, mandatory overtime, points for everything, lack of transparency

As an employee we are required to work mandatory overtime. I am required to work six 12 hours shifts or receive points for not going in. Overtime requirements and point distribution is not equal among different shifts and employees. Shift managers, supervisors, etc are not subjected to working mandatory overtime or receiving points if they miss. The harder an employee works, more is demanded of them while other employees are allowed to do the bare minimum with no repercussions. I am constantly having to come into work to a mess. The shift before me cannot be bothered to clean their work station at the end of their shift even though it is part of the job.I have no time with my family because of the workload required of me. This has consistently gotten worse through the years and is currently the worst I have seen it. I no longer feel as if I can work for a company that does bot show care or concern for the wellbeing of their employees or the fact that people have responsibilities outside of work. Working mandatory overtime periodically is ok but this is consistent week after week with no apparent end in sight. The company was giving bonuses for employees who worked all of their shifts but that ended without warning. They also have not given cost of living raises in well over a year.

Pro érvek

The only pro is the pay but it is not worth it.

Kontra érvek

Overworked, underappreciated, poor management, could go on forever
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Always finding ways to take more money away.

They are always looking how to save them money for bonuses. The floor employee's don't get raises, never get appreciated, and always have mandatory overtime every month. They even changed payroll to Saturday to keep from paying so much overtime.

Some great coworkers

Everything, especially management!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad

It was not a very good place to work. They work the mess out of you and never give a day off. Companies need to realize people have lives outside of work and their lives dont revolve around work.

Work was easy

No days off

Don’t recommend

The company is always short staffed on material handlers ,therefore, you are always overworked. Expect to work on your days off due to mandatory overtime. Unorganized management and undertrained staff is also a problem.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work. Decent pay & also a good work-life balance. Family oriented place with a great plant manger. Cons: if you’re scheduled to work holidays you will work unless you have taken vacation for those days.

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work .Team support, leadership also Excellent.Coordination between various plants are really appreciable. pay & perks are best in the industry.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good manufacturer in plastic industry

I have worked in both of the plants at goa and nalagarh. I visited to silvasa plant also for training programme, having seen these plants Goa plant is very good from all angles.Than silvasa, at last in nalagarh

Pro érvek

Big name in plastic industry.

But Very low salery basically till 6-7 yrs.less incriment

Above average workplace

Management needs to get better at training. Certain night shifts have no supervisor present for the material handler to answer to directly and not from a text message while they are home.

Good money

Lack of real training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Essel Propack? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés