Epsilon Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 261 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work - respectful, friendly coworkers.
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, január 23.
I would give Epsilon a 10+. As soon as I started working at Epsilon I felt part of the team, even though I was a contract employee. As months went by they gave me more responsibility and I learned a tremendous amount in a short time. Everyone treated each other with respect. If I hadn't relocated to Columbus, I would have taken a permanent position with Epsilon.
Professional and friendly
I was a contractor - I had to relocate to Columbus
it's okay
Senior Account Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, január 19.
It's a big company, so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. Training is lacking so it's not unusual to find out too late that there are internal resources or SMEs who could have helped improve a project.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
paid well, worked hard
Senior Programmer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, január 16.
It all depends on your manager there, but being overworked seems a bit common place. I worked there years ago now, so I'm sure things have changed. The main reason I left was there was no path for advancement except manager which did not interest me. The programming and technical challenges were non-existent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Lead Email Design Specialist
Lead Email Design Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, India2018, január 2.
I lead a team of 9 members and handle external clients like Sephora, Coach, PayPal, WFM365, TWC, Darden etc. Working with epsilon has been a great experience as I learned to handle pressure under crunch situations and tight timelines. The hardest part of the job is to prioritize and plan work when there are work from multiple clients with the same deadline.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace. Awesome ambience. Approachable management.
Management Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, december 18.
Epsilon is a great place to kickstart a career. Each day you get to learn and improve yourself. The management is very friendly and the workplace culture is awesome.
Free lunches on Fridays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Was Not A Fan
Senior C&A Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quantico, VA2017, december 16.
I was not happy with the work relationship I had with my superiors. Was not completely certain of my role there. Management was not helpful in times of need
Easy going work atmosphere
Management interaction
Promised much, delivered little
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, MA2017, december 14.
I was hired to sell a pharmaceutical sales automation system. They never released the product. In the interim, they asked me to create marketing database sales books for the pharmaceutical sales industry. I did so and they then laid me off. I did, however, sell 200% of my quota.
Kontra érvek
could not deliver on their promises
Productive Fun Work place
Executive Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai Free Zone2017, december 13.
Productive Fun Work place, We we into online trading of commodities. Client sourcing was predominately done through online marketing. The company provided transparent business services.
Decent
Senior Technology Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, december 11.
Good benefits, low salary
Fast paced
Huge learning curve
Good teamwork
Need to be a quick learner
Company appreciation is good
Good PTO
Management is decent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr. Qa/Sr. BSA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2017, november 25.
Epsilon was an excellent to place to work. They offered great benefits and flexibility when I needed since I had young children/was pregnant. I learned a lot about Agile Methodology and Database structure/relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Network Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2017, november 19.
Very good place to work and its very good platform for learners to learn most advances technologies and excel. Work culture and work balance is pretty awesome
Excellent workplace
SharePoint Developer Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Quantico, VA2017, november 4.
- An good workplace with friendly colleague
- Excellent team work
- Flexible work hours
- opportunity to learn new skills
- paid training
- good benefits
- excellent management
culture
Vice President, Group Account Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilton, CT2017, november 1.
The agency struggled with culture following the transition from Ryan Partnership to Epsilon - the attempt to integrate the data side of the business took a toll on the agency holistically
Overall Great People, Dull work
Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 31.
The people who work at Epsilon are smart, fun, hard working people who serve as a great support system. But I think Senior Leadership should continue to focus on the company culture, it's come a long way but could definitely continue to improve.
Fast stressed out
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Earth City, MO2017, október 26.
Epsilon was a nice job as long as you had everything in order it would get stressed out if you had to search for the product that wasn't in the proper place or if things have to be changed at last minute
Hours
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on where you work
VP (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York Area2017, október 12.
Epsilon is a huge company going through a lot of changes. In general, I think their long-term strategy is a good one. Along the way, the experience people have in different groups varies a lot. The company's benefits are quite good, there are a lot of smart people, and there is room to advance and/or move around to new areas of expertise. That was not so much the case on my team.
Good benefits, smart people
YMMV
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Management
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, CO2017, október 3.
Epsilon does not seem to know what they are doing. Poor training and unreasonable expectations are just a few of the issues with Epsilon. Management does not allow working relationships to develop between Epsilon employees and the clients that they serve.
Pro érvek
Allow employees to work remote on occasion, unlimited vacation
Kontra érvek
Poor upper management, lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Awful
Sales Executive- New Business Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote2017, október 1.
Very poor and non collaborative environment. Everyone is always overworked since we are terribly understaffed. They give a good amount of vacation but you can never take it as your are always under intense scrutiny.
too many to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life balance is the focus, but not still work hard
Account Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, szeptember 19.
Overall culture is moving closer to better work life balance, but certain client can be hard to work for and make that happen. Management seems to be pretty involved and looking to make it fun place to work. Remote employees are kind of left out of the loop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Account Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, CO2017, szeptember 18.
Great work life balance, fast-paced, not micro-managed. Excellent co-workers and team oriented work place. Offer unlimited PTO for all full-time, exempt employees
great culture, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
low pay, impossible to transfer to other departments
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Epsilon? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van