Epsilon Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 232 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Avoid
East Greenbush - Data Integration Analyst II (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Greenbush, NY2018, március 7.
Typical corporation that treats its employees like disposable goods. Too busy shipping off jobs to India to care about what's going on in their offices. Management is a joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s productive and good hours
Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2018, március 5.
It’s a good workplace great management and people to work with same scheduled days great hours to work and benefits are good health insurance is great also you can work all the overtime you want
You get 3 breaks throughout the day
Kontra érvek
Rotating day and night shifts
Bon complément de travail
distributeur (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  route des jeunes 95 1227 carouge2018, március 5.
Ce travail est très éprouvant physiquement et est mal rémunéré, cependant nous avons le choix de commencer le travail l'heur qui nous avantage pour l'assemblage et pour la distribution.
Pro érvek
horaire de travail et liberté de travail très autonom
Kontra érvek
travail très phisique mais mal rémunéré
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Buyout scenario management in home offices didn't integrate well
Creative (Volt alkalmazott) –  IL2018, március 1.
Home office management didn't integrate with new offices well and put established business models in jeopardy by discounting the remote offices service offerings.
Free lunch on Fridays
Long hours and Weekends
Great place to work.
Field Sales & Digital Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan/Ohio2018, március 1.
The ability to structure your own monthly schedule, which allowed me to have a great work family balance. Team commerodity and work environment that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of all aspects of marketing related to the automotive industry.
Pro érvek
Entertainment, Travel and Gas account.
Kontra érvek
Lack of promotion opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice atmosphere, great benefits and pay, not great security
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2018, február 23.
Work great at first, but projects grew fewer as company shifted away from events so became less exciting place to work. Did a lot of great events for clients that I enjoyed working for.
great office, benefits
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, great team to work with
Senior Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, február 9.
Typical day monitoring and reviewing files for matching layouts. Manage DTM for providers to upload their files for upcoming campaigns. Work on tickets from client with questions on groups. PTF enhancements providing samples for testing and validating. Creating excel reports for client review. Everyday is something new, always learning new ways to better our performance. Hardest part of job finding the time to complete everything I want to do. Most enjoyable part of the job was never a dull moment something always going on.
Pro érvek
Gym inside building, pretty building and landscaping
Kontra érvek
to much offshoring, always training people
productive and fun workplace
Senior Production Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, február 6.
i enjoyed my time at epsilon. it was a fair, fun environment.
as long as you were doing your job, management stayed out of your hair. the only unfair thing was bonus distribution.
Pro érvek
free vendor lunches and perks
Kontra érvek
credit and bonus distribution was mainly recieved by management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
decline to comment
Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, február 1.
pros - ability to work remotely, stock options, work to life balance can be easily managed, unlimited PTO

cons - not a lot of ability to advance, management can be removed from day to day,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Support Analyst II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, január 23.
It's a good company with a strong culture and ability to promote from within and i don't have any more information to add. Its a company that is doing good things and doing well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quality Control Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2018, január 23.
It was a contract to hire job, just wasn't something I enjoyed. The people made the environment not enjoyable. I was either busy or had nothing to do. Just not something that was for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work - respectful, friendly coworkers.
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, január 23.
I would give Epsilon a 10+. As soon as I started working at Epsilon I felt part of the team, even though I was a contract employee. As months went by they gave me more responsibility and I learned a tremendous amount in a short time. Everyone treated each other with respect. If I hadn't relocated to Columbus, I would have taken a permanent position with Epsilon.
Professional and friendly
I was a contractor - I had to relocate to Columbus
it's okay
Senior Account Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, január 19.
It's a big company, so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. Training is lacking so it's not unusual to find out too late that there are internal resources or SMEs who could have helped improve a project.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
paid well, worked hard
Senior Programmer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, január 16.
It all depends on your manager there, but being overworked seems a bit common place. I worked there years ago now, so I'm sure things have changed. The main reason I left was there was no path for advancement except manager which did not interest me. The programming and technical challenges were non-existent.
Lead Email Design Specialist
Lead Email Design Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, India2018, január 2.
I lead a team of 9 members and handle external clients like Sephora, Coach, PayPal, WFM365, TWC, Darden etc. Working with epsilon has been a great experience as I learned to handle pressure under crunch situations and tight timelines. The hardest part of the job is to prioritize and plan work when there are work from multiple clients with the same deadline.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace. Awesome ambience. Approachable management.
Management Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, december 18.
Epsilon is a great place to kickstart a career. Each day you get to learn and improve yourself. The management is very friendly and the workplace culture is awesome.
Free lunches on Fridays
Was Not A Fan
Senior C&A Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quantico, VA2017, december 16.
I was not happy with the work relationship I had with my superiors. Was not completely certain of my role there. Management was not helpful in times of need
Easy going work atmosphere
Management interaction
Promised much, delivered little
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, MA2017, december 14.
I was hired to sell a pharmaceutical sales automation system. They never released the product. In the interim, they asked me to create marketing database sales books for the pharmaceutical sales industry. I did so and they then laid me off. I did, however, sell 200% of my quota.
Kontra érvek
could not deliver on their promises
Productive Fun Work place
Executive Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai Free Zone2017, december 13.
Productive Fun Work place, We we into online trading of commodities. Client sourcing was predominately done through online marketing. The company provided transparent business services.
Decent
Senior Technology Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, december 11.
Good benefits, low salary
Fast paced
Huge learning curve
Good teamwork
Need to be a quick learner
Company appreciation is good
Good PTO
Management is decent
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Epsilon? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van