Epsilon Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 244 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Two great crew teams in each restaurant
Restaurant Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 19.
Two outstanding restaurants great customer service, over the top food small menu about 20 different items done very well. Fun, relaxing warm and friendly
Pro érvek
call all customer by first names, servers remember what guested likeed
Kontra érvek
Owners Retired, wasn't able to keep the company going.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good organization with opportunities for those that seek them
Senior Marketing Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, április 14.
Epsilon provided me with a number of opportunities to advance in my career. It provides for a flexible work environment which is great for those with families.
Flexible
Healthcare benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun Place.
Interactive Developer Sr. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middlesex County, MA2018, április 14.
Always great to work with my fellow teammates at Epsilon. This company made me grow in both professional and at a personal level. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple clients at the same time and putting out fires whenever necessary. This also makes it the most enjoyable part of the job since you get to challenge yourself.
Comfortable workplace environment
Long hours, frequent layoffs
Do NOT Apply to This Place
Data Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, április 8.
This is the worst job. There is no cost of living pay & the salaries are too low. Management is a mess and tries to micromanage without having any idea of what is really going on. There is no room for advancement. They lie about jobs descriptions and the titles associated with them. Everything is considered a rush and of utmost importance. We are not saving lives! We are sending junk mail and email.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides data driven marketing strategy to commercial organizations
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, április 6.
Well established company with lots of experience in data-driven marketing. One is always learning in an agency environment, gaining exposure to the strategies used across multiple companies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Sr Digital Production Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  First West Chicago, now Itasca2018, április 6.
Epsilon was Aspen Marketing when I was hired in 2004. We had free lunches on Fridays and wonderful teamwork. My role had me working with multiple teams and I enjoyed the variety and the people I worked with.
Epsilon acquired Aspen about 6 years ago. We have pretty decent benefits, offices around the world, and opportunities to work with a wide variety of people and clients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great creative and fun culure
Associate Creative Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, április 3.
Epsilon was great company to work for. Management was fair and treating lower staff with respect. Downtown San Francisco was vibrant city to work and play in,
Pro érvek
Free lunches and staff outings to things baseball games
Kontra érvek
commuting times could be long
favorable work environment
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weaverville, NC2018, március 19.
It was a pleasure to work with this group of professionals.
Clean work environment. Plenty of mentally stimulating work. The training was intense. The support staff was great.
Pro érvek
nice office, great pay, great group to work with
Kontra érvek
contract work, ends too soon
This is Your "Dream Come True" Job
Data Entry Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Jolla, CA2018, március 18.
They absolutely spoil their employees: on the very first day, they gave us a free lunch, free calendars, a free mug and a free thermos. They trust you to take your own breaks whenever you feel you need to. They have amazing break rooms with free food, but as you know, they trust you to not hog it all. And every other Friday, they serve free lunch! They also have "phone rooms" where you can make important calls during your break (I mean, how cool is that?) And they have a Mommy Room for their pregnant employees. They have events like games and raffles. And the people here are THE friendliest people you will EVER meet!
Pro érvek
Friendly employees, free food, fun events
Hardly any
Life at Epsilon
Intern, Data and Automotive Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, március 17.
It was very good as my team was very collaborative and helpful. They would help me whenever I was stuck solving a problem. However, they did not put me in the role I wanted, so that was upsetting.
Tranquilo Aires acondicionados alto voltaje
Si (Volt alkalmazott) –  Querétaro qtr2018, március 16.
Aires acondicionados alto voltaje fontanería y pintura etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company but no job security
Data Modeling Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Greenbush, New York2018, március 10.
Epsilon is a part of the larger organization, Alliance Data, which is a Fortune 500 company. They have been doing a lot of off-shoring job to India, which I was part of.
Pro érvek
flexible time off, good benefits package
Kontra érvek
uncertain future of local office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Avoid
East Greenbush - Data Integration Analyst II (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Greenbush, NY2018, március 7.
Typical corporation that treats its employees like disposable goods. Too busy shipping off jobs to India to care about what's going on in their offices. Management is a joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s productive and good hours
Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2018, március 5.
It’s a good workplace great management and people to work with same scheduled days great hours to work and benefits are good health insurance is great also you can work all the overtime you want
You get 3 breaks throughout the day
Kontra érvek
Rotating day and night shifts
Bon complément de travail
distributeur (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  route des jeunes 95 1227 carouge2018, március 5.
Ce travail est très éprouvant physiquement et est mal rémunéré, cependant nous avons le choix de commencer le travail l'heur qui nous avantage pour l'assemblage et pour la distribution.
Pro érvek
horaire de travail et liberté de travail très autonom
Kontra érvek
travail très phisique mais mal rémunéré
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Buyout scenario management in home offices didn't integrate well
Creative (Volt alkalmazott) –  IL2018, március 1.
Home office management didn't integrate with new offices well and put established business models in jeopardy by discounting the remote offices service offerings.
Free lunch on Fridays
Long hours and Weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great place to work.
Field Sales & Digital Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan/Ohio2018, március 1.
The ability to structure your own monthly schedule, which allowed me to have a great work family balance. Team commerodity and work environment that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of all aspects of marketing related to the automotive industry.
Pro érvek
Entertainment, Travel and Gas account.
Kontra érvek
Lack of promotion opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice atmosphere, great benefits and pay, not great security
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2018, február 23.
Work great at first, but projects grew fewer as company shifted away from events so became less exciting place to work. Did a lot of great events for clients that I enjoyed working for.
great office, benefits
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, great team to work with
Senior Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, február 9.
Typical day monitoring and reviewing files for matching layouts. Manage DTM for providers to upload their files for upcoming campaigns. Work on tickets from client with questions on groups. PTF enhancements providing samples for testing and validating. Creating excel reports for client review. Everyday is something new, always learning new ways to better our performance. Hardest part of job finding the time to complete everything I want to do. Most enjoyable part of the job was never a dull moment something always going on.
Pro érvek
Gym inside building, pretty building and landscaping
Kontra érvek
to much offshoring, always training people
productive and fun workplace
Senior Production Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, február 6.
i enjoyed my time at epsilon. it was a fair, fun environment.
as long as you were doing your job, management stayed out of your hair. the only unfair thing was bonus distribution.
Pro érvek
free vendor lunches and perks
Kontra érvek
credit and bonus distribution was mainly recieved by management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Epsilon? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van