Epsilon Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 254 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Smh
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Earth City, MO2018, október 14.
I was fired for something that I didn’t do and lost my job because someone lied on me and fired before having a meeting or anything there was a bunch of he say she say
Le travail en général
Stage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reims (51)2018, október 4.
Dnas cette agence de publicité, j'ai pu découvrir énormément de chose en l'occurence tout ce qu'il s'agit des catalogues pour les grandes enseignes puis l'ambiance est relativement ''cool'' dans le service créa, ce fut un stage très enrichissant.
Ambiance
le temps
Organizational Overhaul
Account Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilton, CT2018, szeptember 27.
While I enjoyed my role within the company, as a company overall they were going through so many changes with mergers shifting leadership and management, that I was unsure of their stability. The consistent mergers and Leadership changes made for a less enjoyable culture.

Outside of the organizational changes, the day to day work and the people in the company are great. There is so much talent and I learned a great deal in my time there. The creative team challenges the account team and vice versa, making for a collaborative working environment across multiple offices.
Friendly co workers
Machine Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Earth City, MO2018, szeptember 26.
Everyone you work with is very helpful and friendly. Its a fast pace work environment with the need to check your work often for mistakes and quality.
Worst Ever Politics I have Faced
Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, szeptember 25.
If you ever need to experience Corporate Politics, This will be the right place for you. Even if you want to show your capability people's around there wont let you grow, There are few managers and director's sitting there will be thinking as their own company. Worst Human Resource in India, they doesn't care for the employees who really work hard. I wouldn't suggest this company as right place to work for the deserving candidates.
Poor work-life balance
Business Systems Analyst, Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2018, szeptember 17.
Good salary and ok benefits. Work life balance nonexistent. I was on 3 project teams and each one was different. Seems to be limited promotion from within - most all management was hired from the outside.
Pro érvek
Good salary and ok benefits
Terrible work - life balance
Great work/life balance
Director of Marketing Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, szeptember 4.
Good career opportunities; Epsilon provides access to various free career advancement courses; great work/life balance; free coffee; options to work from home.
Great co workers
Production analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, augusztus 29.
Epsilon was a good place to work. When Epsilon went public things changed. We went from being people, to being a number.
Layoffs became frequent and the atmosphere changed noticeably.
great co workers
Kontra érvek
not so great senior management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company earlier on, lacking in later years
Data Programmer 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Greenbush, NY2018, augusztus 23.
For a while Epsilon was a great place to work, however a shift in corporate strategy depleted my department. I managed multiple clients producing catalog mailings which were produced through marketing, this was utilized through a unix based environment. I learned many great skills here and undoubtedly helped my future in the marketing world
Management, culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with wonderful people...!
Senior Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Earth City, MO2018, augusztus 22.
There are so many wonderful hard working people at Epsilon that are all part of a common goal to maximize client satisfaction as well as increasing company profits.
Benefits, Time Off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Junior accountat (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palma, Illes Balears provincia2018, július 25.
Ninguno en específico, todo perfecto. Creo que no es la misma empresa donde trabajo
Solid Company
Senior Account Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, július 24.
Epsilon is a great place to work!. Gave me the flexibility to work and still be a mom. Epsilon does a great job hiring really great people to work with. They also truly care about their employees.
Epsilon work culture
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, július 17.
*** Due to nature of the business work life balance was not good
*** Hardest part of the job was to interact with internal teams within Epsilon
*** Contemporary office space
This company sucks!!!
Senior Network Design Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, július 11.
Management was incompetent. Meetings all day long, meetings before meetings, the team was scattered allover the U.S. some in Denver, some in Virgina, and who knows where else. There was no learning curve, no documentation of the network, but they expected you to know their networks. They couldn't find a switch if there life depended on it
Nothing much to say
Database Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2018, július 6.
Going in the opposite direction. Work culture has changed over the years and motivation seems to be dropping onsite with the new culture of moving jobs to India and not much focus on employees here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and fun working place
ETL Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, július 2.
A marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen client’s relationships with customers and providing a comprehensive direct-to-consumer marketing solutions, including database and data management, consumer data integration, permission based email-marketing, multi-channel campaign management, and interactive web services.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Work Life Balance, very good for employees who wants to settle down.
Programmer Analyst 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, július 2.
Nothing much to say about this organization, everything is good. People gets 10 Sick Leaves, 10 Holidays and 21 Paid Leaves through out an year. Mangers are helpful. And as usual few managers are not good, they think that they are the boss and they cant be wrong anyway, though it is there in every org. Overall good and I would suggest people to join this organization. In terms of Salary this organization pays decent and all are fixed component. No variable pay. Employees get free food on Friday. Free cabs for odd shifts. Good health insurance with a 5L limit for employee and dependents including parents.
Free food on Friday
Nothing as such.
Terrible place to work
Database Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, július 2.
My rotten boss simply hired all his loser friends who were his co-workers at previous jobs and promoted them all above us.
It was a real Boss Hog / Dukes of Hazzard alscenario.
Free coffee
Kontra érvek
Cronyism at its most extreme
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Company Culture
Account Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Illinois2018, július 1.
We are a tight-knit team with the goal of exceeding our client expectations. With hard work, we have done that and they appreciate the positive results.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So-so technology, smart people, wishy-washy leadership
Senior Director, Solution Management & Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2018, június 30.
It's a great place to be if you don't upset the apple cart and do only what is asked. If you're ambitious, have ideas and want to help your clients create and manage their marketing go elsewhere.
Good salary
Poor leadership, crazy politics
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Epsilon? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van