Epsilon Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 175 értékelés megmutatása
Was Not A Fan
Senior C&A Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quantico, VA2017, december 16.
I was not happy with the work relationship I had with my superiors. Was not completely certain of my role there. Management was not helpful in times of need
Easy going work atmosphere
Management interaction
Promised much, delivered little
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, MA2017, december 14.
I was hired to sell a pharmaceutical sales automation system. They never released the product. In the interim, they asked me to create marketing database sales books for the pharmaceutical sales industry. I did so and they then laid me off. I did, however, sell 200% of my quota.
Kontra érvek
could not deliver on their promises
Productive Fun Work place
Executive Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubai Free Zone2017, december 13.
Productive Fun Work place, We we into online trading of commodities. Client sourcing was predominately done through online marketing. The company provided transparent business services.
Decent
Senior Technology Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, december 11.
Good benefits, low salary
Fast paced
Huge learning curve
Good teamwork
Need to be a quick learner
Company appreciation is good
Good PTO
Management is decent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr. Qa/Sr. BSA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2017, november 25.
Epsilon was an excellent to place to work. They offered great benefits and flexibility when I needed since I had young children/was pregnant. I learned a lot about Agile Methodology and Database structure/relationships.
Fast stressed out
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Earth City, MO2017, október 26.
Epsilon was a nice job as long as you had everything in order it would get stressed out if you had to search for the product that wasn't in the proper place or if things have to be changed at last minute
Hours
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on where you work
VP (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York Area2017, október 12.
Epsilon is a huge company going through a lot of changes. In general, I think their long-term strategy is a good one. Along the way, the experience people have in different groups varies a lot. The company's benefits are quite good, there are a lot of smart people, and there is room to advance and/or move around to new areas of expertise. That was not so much the case on my team.
Good benefits, smart people
YMMV
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Poor Management
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, CO2017, október 3.
Epsilon does not seem to know what they are doing. Poor training and unreasonable expectations are just a few of the issues with Epsilon. Management does not allow working relationships to develop between Epsilon employees and the clients that they serve.
Pro érvek
Allow employees to work remote on occasion, unlimited vacation
Kontra érvek
Poor upper management, lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Awful
Sales Executive- New Business Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote2017, október 1.
Very poor and non collaborative environment. Everyone is always overworked since we are terribly understaffed. They give a good amount of vacation but you can never take it as your are always under intense scrutiny.
too many to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life balance is the focus, but not still work hard
Account Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, szeptember 19.
Overall culture is moving closer to better work life balance, but certain client can be hard to work for and make that happen. Management seems to be pretty involved and looking to make it fun place to work. Remote employees are kind of left out of the loop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Account Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, CO2017, szeptember 18.
Great work life balance, fast-paced, not micro-managed. Excellent co-workers and team oriented work place. Offer unlimited PTO for all full-time, exempt employees
great culture, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
low pay, impossible to transfer to other departments
Bsa
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, szeptember 15.
The company is good in helping teach technical skills, and the team culture is friendly and helps train employees. There is a lot one can learn within a short amount of time, depending on the client work. Management, has an open door policy and you can easily speak to higher ups. There is also good work/life balance, but some times there are long hours. It is hard to advance forward in the company, with experience the results are shown.
WFH
Career Advancement
Best place to work
Contractor - Procurement Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, szeptember 10.
I wish I did not move but this was a fantastic job and my bosses were amazing and trained me super well every step of the way! I enjoyed calling other centers and having meetings
Client Service
Sr. Production Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, szeptember 9.
Work Place culture good
A typical Day at work
The hardest part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job
HR policy is not good
Notice period should one month
Friday is Free Lunch
Trying to find its way
Vice President, Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, augusztus 29.
All the right components are there, but still trying to figure how to harness it all together. Very flexible work environment , good culture in the Bay Area and on my immediate team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good benefits.
Bindery/Laser Room Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Earth City, MO2017, augusztus 28.
Bindery/Laser room management and supervisors worst I've ever worked with, a lot of "buddy system" goes on at Epsilon. No room for advancement. Part time HR dept. no help at all.
Benefits package
Production Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast Paced, Lots of Overtime
Senior SQL Server DBA/Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, augusztus 21.
Epsilon is a marketing and loyalty company. It's fast paced. Depending on the team/client you work on, it can be very high stress and lots of overtime hours. Good culture.
In house cafe
Kontra érvek
High stress and long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun Work Place
Management Trainee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2017, augusztus 17.
Great Place to start your career. Nice Ambiance and lots of fun activities. We can see both the Start Up culture and MNC culture at a time. Best part is Free Lunches on Every Friday.
Free Lunches on Friday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Above average corporate culture
Lead Systems Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield, MA2017, augusztus 14.
A great place to learn and grow from within the system. Management provides good mentoring opportunities. Chances of success improve dramatically if you are based offshore.
Focused Digital Marketing Company
Manager QA Analysis (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, július 30.
Flexible Work From Home as part of Employee Guidelines
Lot of Employee Engagement activities throughout the year
Excellent state of art interiors. facilities teams hard work to bring in details to the property
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés