Endeavor Air

3,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 161 értékelés megmutatása

If you want to grow, learn, and be treated fairly, stay away from Indy

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
There is absolutely no growth or learning opportunities at this location. Favoritism and the “buddy-buddy” system is HORRIBLE here and if you’re not part of the clique, you are crapped on and treated like a mule that does the brunt of the work, while others sit around and do nothing. Less that 8 mechanics with 4 leads, 2 supervisors, and 2 inspectors over them. Definitely “too many chiefs, not enough Indians.” Mechanics are the only ones to do work, while leads, supervisors, and inspectors LITERALLY do nothing night after night. They can’t get any quality mechanics at this location because anyone with experience quickly sees how much of a joke the Indianapolis base is. They have to recruit students from schools that are still waiting on obtaining their A&P. Again, no growth opportunities because “leadership” picks and chooses (VERY unfairly) who gets training to do the job or not. There are so many mind games played at this place that quality mechanics don’t stay and want more for themselves. The only people with longevity at the Indianapolis location are content to collect their cushy paycheck while doing nothing and chose to not move on to something better because they aren’t cut out for anything better. Shifts are 12 hours long (3rd shift only) and there literally is only about 4 hours worth of work each night, then 8 hours of sitting around doing nothing. It is the most boring and unsatisfying aviation job anyone could have, unless you’re lazy and like to get paid for being bored and doing nothing.

Decent paycheck

Kontra érvek

Horribly long and boring 12-hour shift, no room for growth, blantant favoritism, unethical business practices
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Go to any other airline if you have the option.

I’ve been with endeavor for a little over a year and I can honestly say I wish I had applied to different airlines. This was my first job acceptance and not knowing any better, I took it. More than half of my class that I graduated with have quit by now. The turnover rate is insane but they do little about it. Expect to work all day for very little pay. I could work at a fast food place and probably get paid more there because no matter how long you work you’ll most likely just get around 4 hours credit for the day. I’m talking anywhere up to 14 hour shifts and getting only 4 hours pay. It is really no surprise why people quit so quick.

Free flights

Kontra érvek

Long days for little pay.

Horrible

Pay is terrible even after 6 years run for your lives! They want to sell you a dream it’s definitely a nightmare. Only great part is the free flights when you can get one!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work for someone new

Great place to work for someone new. Good experience to get your foot in the door to another major airline. People are great management could be better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Joined right before COVID.

As a new FA during COVID, no one could know what was going on and I felt like their wasn't much understanding of life in the air by those on the ground.

Amazing career.

Kontra érvek

Darned if you do or don't during COVID.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Okay

Okay company! Everything is seniority base Salary sucks. First year pay is horrible. It’s all favoritism just be careful coworkers are nice just the pay is horrendous
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at Endeavor Air?The best part of working at the company was the flexible schedule, if you are senior enough. Seniority starts to hit after year five, so if you want to wait that long that’s the best part. Also, you have free flights. Keep in mind, It’s definitely not stress-free in order to get ON the flights. You fly standby. Even the positives have negatives. What is the most stressful part about working at Endeavor Air?The most stressful part about working at the company was everything. The management is horrible, the crew schedulers have no idea what they are doing, they work us so much. One day can consist of five flights. The pay is incredibly low, you are still below poverty level after 6 years. Your lifestyle changes as a flight attendant, so be prepared to not have a life. They sell young people a dream, run while you can. You can get free flights but when you get to your destination how are you able to even afford anything with the pay that they offer? They say we are delta, and they gave us their old rundown uniforms but even delta treats us so horrible. We don’t get profit sharing or boarding pay like Delta. Delta looks down on us, they will only recruit higher - ups, and pilots. The planes are small CRJ’s so be prepared for body aches. Overall, this is a place to get your foot in the door and go. If you decide you want to be a flight attendant for the rest of your life, go to mainline.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent, stepping stone to mainline

Know your contract. Make rapport with flying partner. Management were nice and professional. They're understanding and helpful for me. Sense of humor is important.

Flight benefits

Kontra érvek

Reserve can be brutal and pay can be tough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I really enjoyed my time here

It was a great airline for me. I came I'm at a great time andy seniority moved up very quickly. I enjoyed the job and the people. Each day was an adventure and I appreciated that while on reserve, I actually got to fly instead of being airport standby all the time. It was also a big bonus to not have any furloughs during COVID.

Pro érvek

Flight benefits, training, management, co workers, schedule flexibility

Pay

Flexible job!

The job is pretty flexible but the pay and delays is what sucks. Management is cool and the coworkers are cool as well, just work your flight and mind your business it’ll all go smooth

Flexible, travel benefits

Kontra érvek

Not the best pay, delays

I love working here

This job is definitely been amazing to work for. The management strives for you to move up to a mainline carrier ! Pay could be better but overall i love this job . You also get most of the same benefits as delta mainline

Flight benefits, travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Could be better but ok for now

I generally have fun at work and often meet pretty friendly people from other flight attendants to pilots. Yet, like many people who work for regional, I wish the pay scale moved faster and/or starts out higher. I wish there were a greater spotlight on how FAs bring value to the company especially with satisfaction scores beating out DL mainline thus rewarded as such. At some point, I know I'll move on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This company will never pay enough. Upper management is a boys club and if you're not one of them you'll never move up

Like most jobs 30% of the team does 90% of the work. Flight benefits are good, that's about it. On the other hand this job gave me experiences I could not get anywhere else.I flew to Paris first class for free. I've traveled places I've only dreamed of.

Toxic Environment

Lots of people who shouldn’t be working in aviation are the senior mechanics at this company. Almost all of the leads are useless. Everyone who works first shift is there because they aren’t competent enough to perform any actual maintenance. Management is all about favoritism

Decent pay

No one’s happy there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best career and flexibility in schedule

I honestly enjoy the six years that I worked for this company. I remember the day that I saw the ad on indeed and applied. I received 2 to 3 weeks off every month because of the way that I did my schedule. I got to travel to 11 countries by myself on my off days. My family got to fly free on my benefits. I took my mom to Paris for one day for her birthday. The only con about the job is Crew Scheduling… But other than that it’s pretty good. Now that I have started law school, I must move on but this will forever be the best career that I’ve ever had. I love endeavor air!

Overwhelming

Working with million dollars equipments and parts,very important responsibilities with little pay. No time to even use your flight benefits due to constantly working just to be able to pay your bills in the beginning of working at this company.

Nearness to home

Kontra érvek

Not much time to you your flight benefits in the beginning.

Stay away from here

Management will find or make any excuse to prevent your career growth. If you have a medical issue or fmla they will find a way to punish you for missing work, even if they legally cannot count it as an absence.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for

I feel a lot of support at Endeavor. It is a positive environment and management is always there for help and pushes you to succeed and will always listen . Endeavor is also encouraging to all of us in the company and provides a lot of guidance along the way. A very diverse environment as well and everyone is treated equal. All benefits are great . Took the stress of the pandemic well and helped us get vaccinated quick. Only negative thing I would have to say is the pay for flight attendants is low .

Work environment, management, benefits

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay job if you want to make a career out of it

Pay is not the best. The amount of time you’re on reserve really depends on where you are based. Free flights is the best thing. I’ve been there 7, almost 8 months and i still don’t have a set schedule.

Flight benefits

Kontra érvek

Pay & you won’t get over 75 hrs unless you pick up shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Travel and flexibility were great!

I absolutely loved working at Endeavor Airlines. Not only did I have a supportive work team, but my relationship with my colleagues were great as well.

Stepping Stone

A great company to get experience if you want to move up to a major airline later. One of the best paid regional airlines and constantly hiring due to people being promoted within or moving to larger airlines after getting experience.

3 day weekends, ability to trade shifts

Winter
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Endeavor Air? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,3/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Endeavor Air
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?