Emonics

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 186 értékelés megmutatása

I recommend this company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I've been working for Emonics for a year and have had a nice time. The benefits aren't bad, and management is very accommodating with any accommodations that may be needed.

Overall good

short breaks

Information collecting

Out-sourcing agency company, making money through agency.Not a direct hiring.Unknown company looks like from specific area only.Asked all personal private information which is not related to workUnprofessional, cultural doesn’t match

Not a Job

Emonics is not a software firm, it is a company that trains individuals in certain skills (mostly popular programming languages- Kotlin, Python, etc). Once training is complete, they modify your resume and apply for jobs on your behalf. You do not get paid; they take a cut of your paycheck once you are hired.The training was of decent quality, but you may want a basis in programming before entering as they try to cover a lot of material in a very short period of time. Classes were about 2-3 hrs every day for 5-6 weeks. Coursework like homework was assigned but had no meaning; most of it was not reviewed by the instructor and no feedback was provided.The resume-creating process is not great. First off, they extend the amount of professional experience you have in the language you learned to 2-5 years or more regardless of your own preferences. They asked for unnecessary information, like a professional picture, that would not be required for the majority of jobs. In addition, the process took many weeks longer than they said it would, and communication was very poor. The resulting resume was poorly formatted and not representative of my experience.Speaking with multiple people in the company, it became clear they did not have a good internal communication system, as I was asked the same questions up to three or four times by different people in the same week. Likewise, I asked the same question of multiple people and often received wildly different answers.Overall, you could probably get similar quality training from a free online course. The resume crafting process is -

Pro érvek

Training and some experience in the language you're taking

Kontra érvek

Resulting resume is not good quality, poor understanding of US hiring practices, mid-tier quality training

A Great Company to Work

The company is a great place to learn from the manager and teammates.There is a work life balance too!Overall its a great place to work and everyone is helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun workplace with food coupons, cab facility, team outings!

I love Emonics team outings and we celebrate every big and small events. This helps the whole team come closer and understand each other. My manager is also very helpful and helped me make new friends as I was new in Mumbai.All in all a good place if you want to learn and make new friends. Chill environment too. If you do your work no one will bother you, Ample time to experience and learn new things.

Good culture

Short breaks when new.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

I made best friends of my life at Emonics!

The best part about the company is that being in marketing team I get to work from home. This gives me an opportunity to really give time to my higher studies, family, friends and work. Emonics give me ample time to upskill at work! Yes I learnt so many new tools being in the company for last 5 months. Looking forward to learn new each day.

Pro érvek

Free coffee delivery at home! I love my job! Quick breaks.

Kontra érvek

Not really any that I can think of. Its pretty cool at Emonics !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place with lots to learn and get experience

I started working with Emonics 10 months back as a senior technical recruiter and the experience has been really great so far! I got to learn a lot from seniors. Good environment.

Food coupons, cabs

Kontra érvek

not anything that I can think of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good workplace with ample opportunities to grow!

I joined Emonics Mumbai office and have never looked back. Safe place for women and ample opportunities to grow. Men and women both get opportunities to learn and grow! My last 2 years are very fulfilling and looking forward to many more to come.

Free lunches, Office cabs

Fun workplace

I started working with Emonics LLC in January and I have a blast with my team. Good culture. Nice team around. Get to learn a lot about recruitment. I like my team mates they are just like family.

Kontra érvek

Can add cabs for boys too.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Helps in decision making and delegation is easy

I like a company where it is easy to work. I am given full support by my manager and my ideas are welcomed. I am glad I joined Emonics as it is good work culture that keeps me energised.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good experience using my management skills

I accepted job offer as a Manager to look after a team of 7. I learnt good management skills and it was a good experience where I was not micro managed. Good company to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun workplace with new things to learn every day.

I am with EMONICS last 6 months and I am happy how the leaders are involved in overall process of making each day better.Good company if you are new. I learn a lot from my team leader and mentors.

Office Lunches

Productive workplace

The working environment is one of the best I've ever seen in my professional life. Our management is really interested in seeing everyone flourish. He is concerned not just about the personnel, but also about our clients. Our mission is to find the greatest possible match for everyone we represent.

Working environment

Good atmosphere at work

Emonics has a pleasant working atmosphere and is very employer-friendly. They allow you to take a variety of certifications and training courses. Nice place to get skill up.

Terrific organization

It's a terrific organization with well-defined processes and excellent staff support. It offers a variety of learning opportunities, including access to the greatest tools and certifications.

Productive and Challenging.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There are good internal opportunities.

A company that is well-managed and has a stable workforce.Ideal for those who do not require a fast-paced career or high salary.HR regulations that are both strong and ethical by corporate standards.

Overall good

Nothing much.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work is enjoyable, and there is a lot of room for growth. Discover new ideas and notions. The way you approach a client and analyze an objection has fundamentally altered, and you now have a lot of room for growth.

Free lunch

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Continuous challenge and modification of strategy to meet with a changing market. Very helpful and always willing to lend a hand when required. It allows each member to demonstrate his or her strengths and capabilities.

Great challenges in work

simple life balance

It's a fantastic location to broaden your horizons and learn from a talented group of leaders. Intellectually stimulating, productive, core-oriented, and with a simple life balance.

Good management

This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about new technology. Management that is supportive. It's a terrific office and a great location to work. While I was here, I took part in a couple of events, and everyone was quite kind and friendly.

Good events happen.

No cons friendly environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A lot of learning opportunities

Processes that are very human-friendly and have a good culture. Working with worldwide teams is a prerequisite because the company is particularly focused on global delivery. They provide an extremely flexible work environment.

Good colleagues

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Emonics? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 4,5/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Emonics
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?