Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Emerson Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 2 633 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teljesítményorientált szemlélet. Számomra hiányzott a jó munkahelyi légkör.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work you like a mule and pays is garbage. They expect you devote your life for this dead end job with no upside avoid this job at all cost. Work conditions are horrible as well might as well work at a sauna.
Hivatalos válasz innen: Emerson
2020, november 18.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We find comments like this very concerning and would like to hear more so that we may take immediate action as well as find ways to continue to improve. Our employees are extremely important to our organization and providing a work environment that all of our employees feel comfortable, safe and appreciated is of utmost important to us. Please contact us confidentially at indeed.feedback@emerson.com.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceShifts are 10 hours long. You get a total of 3 breaks. The first one is 15 minutes, second is lunch (30 minutes), and last is 10 minutes. Overtime is mandatory. Normal work week is Monday thru Thursday, 10 hour shifts. Some Fridays and/or Saturdays are worked.You start getting vacation days after 90 days of being employed. You also get emergency vacation days (3 a year, you can only use one a month). Insurance starts on the first day of each month. Pay increases every 3 months. If your scheduled work week is less than 40 hours any given week, it's called a "shared work week". Meaning you get unemployment for the hours that week was short. The company handles that so you don't have to. For instance occasionally you will only work 3 days (30 hours). Paid holidays starts after 30 days.Pay & benefitsThey offer really good medical insurance at decent rates. They will pay for you prescription glasses if you need them once a year. All you have to do is get the eye exam.Job security and advancementAfter being employed for 90 days in good standing you can bid on different jobs or shift. During this time you can get training to operate fork lifts and such.They will pay for you to go to school for something that you would be doing there at Emerson. Such as weld tech.ManagementSome of the lines are all or mostly men employees. The team leader on my line was also a man and there was only one other woman working our line. The team leader would constantly stare at the women and back out their lines during breaks. When we was short he wouldn't help out. HR - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente di lavoro molto pesante, causa principale delle manager poco competenti e professionali nel supportare le nuove figure assunte. Tendenti facilmente alla critica non costruttiva e simili all'insulto gratuito e a escludere la nuova persona appena giunta. Tipiche persone che inizialmente si fanno vedere disponibili all'aiuto, coinvolgendoti alle pause e al pranzo ma a distanza di 1/2 settimane tendono a escluderti e categorizzarti con il ruolo che hai.
mensa, orari flessibili
tutti gli altri
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. Has excellent benefits, such as 401k, health, vision, etc. but company is far from being equally balanced. It has way too many chiefs (management) and not enough Indians (workers) and management will just say what they need to get the job done, creating a lot of empty promises. Other than that, it is a great company that focuses on the customer, which is a rare trait!
Benefits, Pay
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am an intern in the Accounting/Finance department in their St. Louis Hermetic Motors business unit. If you're not looking to go into public accounting, then this is a great place to be. I've decided I would like to start in public accounting, therefore, I did not receive a full-time offer. Other than that, the people and culture here are amazing. The work-life balance here is even better! You will learn a lot and as an intern, you're actually doing the work as a full-time employee. The office is pretty chill, and everyone is willing to help and answer any questions you may have. As long as you're doing your job, asking questions, and completing your work on time, no one bothers you. I would definitely recommend this position to anyone who does not want to go into public accounting.Some people may not fully understand what Emerson- Hermetic Motor does, but it is a company that makes motors for fridges, disposals, etc, so you're going to work with a lot of engineers. There are also other business units located all over the world if you would like to work in other places than St. Louis.
Pro érvek
Work-life balance, flexibility, culture, management
The work is repetitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a great company. People are very accommodating and work-life balance is strictly implemented. They have Basketball league and Mobile Legends tournament.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Emerson is goodPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Emerson are goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Emerson, I think good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was good but the pay was not on par with competitors.Many good employees and National sales meetings were always fun. Hard to advance with a young workforce
Good coworkers
Low pay unless you have been there 20 plus years
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first company after college. The senior members of the team were easy to approach and gave guidance, but there was no micro-management. Like many companies ramping up, there were a lot of deliverables and pressure from stakeholders so overtime hours were a norm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was easy and stress free. The people were nice and helpful. The pay was mediocre. ten hour shifts, 1st shift started at 4:30AM mon-thurs. Management was okay.
easy work
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solo cambiaría el hecho de que no tienes el puesto seguro
Pro érvek
Seguro y prestaciones de ley
Kontra érvek
No hay horarios de salida
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace. Simple work. Great management. Great coworkers. Standing all day. Had to meet quotas but were easily reachable. Relaxed environment. Flexible cross training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceNo family time. Very bad management, Off the charts favoritism with personal friends of upper management. Points system designed to make people fail not excel. Overall if I had to go back to any of my jobs this would be my last choicePay & benefitsYourself a favor look for employment anywhere else but Emerson don’t do itJob security and advancementDoes not exist. The one thing that everyone hates about Emerson is that all supervision and management feel that at the end of the day everyone is expendable and no one specialOverallNever experienced such favoritism within the workplace as I did with my time and Emerson. People are shuffled around from one place to the other managers are the biggest a- holes I’ve ever seen in my life ,don’t waste your time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work. Takes safety very seriously and most people looked out for everyone around them. Knowledgable people very willing to help whenever needed.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule, good compensation, nice employees
Kontra érvek
Monotonous work, lots of red tape, lots of restructuring of upper management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor ManagementPoor EngineersPoor BenefitsRepetitive JobsNo Room For AdvancementCoworkers are mostly ex cons or pedosThey will hire anyone with a pulse
Work Schedule
Repetitive Jobs, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers were great to work with. Supervisor did not know or keep up with a lot of the processes and let people under her handle problems instead of handling them herself. A lot of favoritisim shown. Could not move up if did not have a degree even if you had been there many years.
Pro érvek
Co-workers were great. Very family oriented.
Kontra érvek
Supervisors had less knowledge then people under him/her.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some lines work 7 days a week. Communication and management could be better. Don't know your weekend work schedule until 1-2 days in advance. Place is closing.
Good benefits.
Place is closing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Emerson management has their favorites and it is obvious this company is about who you know and not about what you know. The moral at the company is in the tank as they laid off 15% of the work force and then furloughed the rest. Nobody feels safe or wanted. They pay below average wages and have frozen wages multiple times in the last decade. Good work/family life balance unless you work with China, then the meetings are in the evenings when one would normally be spending time with family and it is expected you be there and not take time off during the day to compensate. Overall, look for somewhere else to work.
Clean bathrooms
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication, poor management on many areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Emerson offers a lot of opportunities for their employees. They care about their employees and try to maintain a balanced business and family life.
Pro érvek
great people to work with, growth opportunities, good benefits
plant is closing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceI enjoyed the time off for holidays and weekendsPay & benefitsThey are a plusJob security and advancementNAManagementThe introduction of Korn Ferry provided a way to document your process and manage consistency as a leaderOverallAn inclusive culture embracing diversity and integrity as stated in the organizations mission statement. Ingenuity is respected and innovation is appreciated.
Hivatalos válasz innen: Emerson
2020, október 5.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are pleased to hear of your experience during your time at Emerson. Thank you for your contributions and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.