Elevance Health

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 758 értékelés megmutatása

Productive place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great compensation, no room for growth, ability to telecommute. Must be willing to sit for extended periods of time with minimal breaks and answer 20 plus calls per day

Horrible dont do it.

You get horrible 6 week training and they expect you to just know how to do your job. They are not lenient with time off, they don’t help you at all, and one little mistake and you’re gone. Do not do it, it is not worth the stress.

Too much micromanagement

Implementation of non applicable tools and more time spend in meetings than working. Constant lay off but management continues to grow. Very top heavy

Enrollment Coordinator

Great company to work for. I felt supported by my peers and upper management. Great group of people. I loved the work I did and felt appreciated in my role

Not worth the pay

Talking to providers was pretty easy and straightforward at first, but things started going downhill when I realized no one knew what was going on. Everyone has different information on what policies to follow, what we can and cannot do as reps, and overall what was correct vs incorrect information within the company. I understand insurance is ever changing, but it felt like no one was ever on the same page. I was constantly confused on if I was even doing my job correctly, and the training doesn’t teach you everything you need to know. Most of what you’re taught in training is hardly ever used, and you realize about 3 months in that this job is basically self taught. OEs do what they can to assist with questions, but the company was very messy in overall operations. Not to mention they were all over the place when they decided to rebrand as Elevance Health, so many reps were moved to different departments and it caused a shortage of help in our dept. Very unprofessional.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

The company offers great benefits and training. Although it's not easy the team works with you to get you up and going. My only disappointment is the pay is not up to date with similar companies.

Frustrating

Mgmt threatens employment as an incentive to get you on-board. They do not practice what they preach. They train you to do everything for the member until they don't have time then the rules change. They train empathy and spending time with members but in reality that is not what they really expect you to provide

Great Benefits

Work from home, Great interviewing process great pay, friendly environment company offers great benefits. All equipment provided in a timely manager.

Overall great experience

Opportunities for growth, great team. Flexible schedule. Fast paced but overall work life balance is good. Support for IT and software tools are not the best.

Awful work life balance

Productivity driven but not quality focused, management pretends to be understanding of employee needs. Work from home but requires you to be at your computer well past your scheduled work hours daily. Currently looking to get away

The Good with the bad

It’s not terrible, it’s remote so that’s the best part. Management for me is supportive and kind. The customers are often rude and stressed therefore they stress you out. CSR are bottom of the barrel but are in the front line and expected to know everything. From why your claim/authorization was rejected to ordering your diapers through OTC. They call it taking the customers out of the middle but it throws the CSR under the bus. We are expected to do EVERYTHING FOR THE MEMBERS and it can be extremely overwhelming. Great holiday schedule, pay and benefits mediocre.

Great place to learn

Elevance Health is a great please to learn and grow. The people I work with are always willing to help with any question. However, I feel like because of he brand change, there have been many times where employees are expected to churn results in a short amount of time.

Great launch pad

This was a great start job.. originally I prayed for a career where I could retire from but 8 years in to working there things began to go down and the company began adding to the job description but not to your paycheck and micromanage an inbound call center. Teams got smaller but work load never changed. It became very stressful.

Pro érvek

Tuition assistance is great. Quarterly bonuses were okay.

Kontra érvek

Micromanage, very stressful, poor base compensation

Remote

Not a bad place to work. You will need to self manage. Telephonic outreach at times will feel like robo calling. Team was wonderful and helpful. Management not the best.

Perfect Work Enviroment

"When I worked at Anthem Blue Cross. I loved it there. I advanced fast. We got bonus every 6 months. The atmosphere was great, going to work every day brought a smile to my face. When I was let go I was sad cause I didn't want to let my job go. It was my best job I had and was planning on making a career at Anthem. Unfortunately you can't choose to stay. I would recommend this job to everyone who has medical insurance experience."

Inequality

It was not a first choice when I was looking for a job. I needed it, was given an offer, and accepted it. It’s a very biased company with a hostile environment.

Free parking

Highly stressed environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This job will eat away at your soul

At first, I loved working here. The atmosphere was energetic, and there was a lot of promise with the company. I worked for the FEP portion and I wanted to advance to CSR III multi-rep. After my first year there, things began to change slowly. The officer managers I worked with and my supervisors [all but ONE and everyone knows she is an unkind person] were amazing people and I miss them the most. The upper management is AWFUL. They were okay at first but by the time I had started to feel my resolve slip, they had put a new woman in place. She and her team changed the review process for the worse and put a lot of unnecessary stress on myself and the other representatives. Five years and I was never a problem, five years and my classmates who were hired at the same time never really had issues and suddenly because the new system we were awful. We were treated horribly and constantly put under pressure to be perfect robots.There is EXTREME micromanagement here. Get out and let this place burn.

Pro érvek

Yearly bonus if your call center preformed well and ability to work from home

Extreme Micromanagement, Unnecessarily difficult goals to maintain, Undervalued

No room for growth.

No room for advancement unless your a favorite. Management never available when needed. The training period was cut short by 2 weeks because they wanted us on the phones even when we weren't ready. They are more concerned about meeting metrics than they are about members and employees.

Fair place

Good staffing agency to work for. Fair pay. They find you really good contracted employment. You are paid as an independent contractor, so, that will be something to monitor.

Friendly management

Timesheet

It's a job

When they were just Anthem before Wellpoint joined it was great. Once Wellpoint merged with Anthem, things went downhill.We lost a lot of benefits and Management was and still is top heavy. A lot of senior people join, stay for a year then leave with their stock options.A typical day was very busy.Anthem is big on outsourcing jobs offshore, especially in I.T.The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my clients.

Depends upon your manager

Some managers literally yell at you, others have no idea what's going on. It goes between non-involvement to micro-managing. The yelling was absolutely real and incredibly disrespectful to the point you don't know whether to intervene or not. Belittling was common, near daily. Be very sure you know what you will be doing before you go there. I was a software developer that never got to develop.Keep in mind that Anthem is a big company, 66k+ people at least. There are many happy people there. It all depends on the manager, and they switch managers at times and your job function, while keeping your title and description. They will drain your talent and not let you do what you think you're doing, if you are not careful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Elevance Health? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés