EDS Service Solutions

2,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 172 értékelés megmutatása

Attracts people who want to do the minimum amount of work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This job is perfect for seniors who only want something to do a few days a week, but it’s filled with people in their 20s and 30s who can’t get a better job, or don’t have the drive to accomplish anything

Kontra érvek

Management is not good, doesn’t take care of their drivers and don’t expect to get eight hour days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The work place would have been so much better with a good management team. They where so unprofessional.

It probably would have been a better work experience if the management team wouldn’t have been so unprofessional. You have the 2 supervisors talking everyone business to other employees. You got them showing favoritism to there friends who work there. Not professional at all. Trying to put all the work on the new people and not following safety precautions for Covid 19. Also having employees work in bad weather. Pouring down rain, sleet and snow. Then they didn’t provide and rain coats or anything.

Pro érvek

They didn’t provide use with anything

No healthcare

Terrible

EDS @ SFO was terrible, don’t even botherThe management team was a joke. You were given a “lead” title if they liked you. You drive around all day, nothing more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

not a good company to work for

I work for eds through hertz everything is bad about the company they went from $14 an hr to $4 a car out of nowhere which is just ridiculous no type of communication not a good company at all

no pros

pay and everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible work place there professionalism is bare minimum

Terrible work place there professionalism is bare minimum Work there for 8 months it not the place if you want benefits. Manger do the bare minimum and talk to employees very rudely cussing and telling personal business. You also have to drive cars with problems that they are to cheap to pay for a tow truck I had to drive a car with the wheel almost coming off my life was in danger. They want you to drive a far distance as well as deal with drivers on the road for just 12$ with no chance at a raise. A story that I have is that told me I had to drive a car that need the engine replaced they told me that didn’t want to pay for the repairs at Firestone and got mad when I told them I didn’t feel safe driving it. This is not a good job at all you have been warned.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

EDS is a high turnover job due to the lack of benefits. Ppl do not stay working too long. Hard work very little pay

Worse company to work for. Very little pay, no benefits, and no opportunity for growth, ever. You'll be stuck where you started.Upper management can care less about you. Anybody complaints about you they'll get you fired without first investigating the facts.Stay away from this company I know cause I worked for them.

Flexible work schedule.

the job basically hires anyone. No one will say thank you for a job you finish but everyone will jump at you if you make mistake. The good thing about this job is the flexibility in schedule and the location.

Good company

Nobody bothers me.... I do what needs to be done and I stay on top of my work. The company is good I worked with them before I came back because I enjoyed it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Depends on where they place you

I will start off with, in my position, I had no benefits, no PTO no vacation no anything. I had a paycheck every week and that was it, the pay was fairly nice at first and I was given the opportunity for essentially unlimited overtime however AVIS renegotiated my pay with EDS and it dropped by 4/h so, I had to look for greener pastures. The “community” really depends on where they place you, I worked in an area with a lot of rental companies and got stationed with Avis, I loved it, the people were for the most part pretty great, we hung out together after work, all the managers were pretty cool, but that was just where I was stationed. Your experience may vary due to rules you have to follow with other companies you’re stationed at. I didn’t have a ton of communication with my manager except picking up check stubs as it was all left to the on-site manager of wherever you’re placed for the most part.

Decent pay

No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay but unreliable management.

Working for eds is more of a temporary gig in the rental car sector unless you are a supervisor or a lead or are a good employee that they want to keep through the winter season as most of the work will continue to be outdoors as far as being a supervisor or a lead management can be extremely unclear along with management also calling on non-working hours to discuss business multiple times for sometimes over a hour, when it is an hourly position and not salary. At least in my position it was as a supervisor, overall I wouldn't work for them again ever.I literally have unpaid wages from this company that they stiffed me on. Not only from those calls but my last day working a few hours uploading the timesheets for payroll as well.

Nothing.

Everything.

Stay away.

Very clicky environment. I asked questions to learn and was told in”asked to many questions”. Not a team environment. Very casual dress codes. Company has few opportunities for growth. Over work and underpay for bilingual workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible schedule and great people, you get to driver all type of cars and its fun to work in that environment, everyday is a different due to retuens so one day is busy fast pace of work and others are easy days.

The People were amazing.

Overall great company that offer benefits that were incomparable to other jobs in the industry. They have a great bonus structure that rewards quarterly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun easy work load like family

I love my job even though the difficult life moments. Sometimes I feel like I'm not appreciated but in the ebd I an I love the criticism feon my supervisor and above and the company we work through. Treat you like family and trust me you have to be you here. I started as a driver then a driver lead, then a vsa, and now I am an vsa lead

Stressful place to work

Was a good place when first started. Turned out to be too stressful. The people were a great group to work with. Did not like the hours I had to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible place to work no benefits and staff are terrible

Terrible place to work no benefits and it's contracted to hertz and the hertz staff is terrible I wouldn't lie to you don't get caught up in this place you'll regret it.

No pros

Kontra érvek

Everything is a con organization managers and who theyre contracted to

The worst company

They don't pay you for the hours you work, so your losing money instead of making money. Management is the worse!!! They don't treat their employees with respect at all.

Getting paid weekly

Kontra érvek

EVERYTHING besides the weekly pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I can work without being told what I should be doing they see I know how to do my job so I'm left alone to do so

Like I said I'm good at my job do I'm left alone to get my job done at the best of my abilities like that the most can come to work do my job and go home not bad these days can't complain much

Pro érvek

No one looks over your shoulder all the time nice

Kontra érvek

Could pay more but you never get paid what you think you're worth anyway such is life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

i moved up really quick but not a place for career

i moved up quick. pay is subpar. management always seems lost. they rather have favorites then people who work hard. i really liked that you get paid weekly though, but you have to work a month for direct deposit

paid weekly

Kontra érvek

have to pay for parking, no structure, everyone does what they want, very confusing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and easy going, really comfortable.

Love it they are very understanding to your personal life and needs and have your back. They definitely work with you and try there best to accommodate.

Pro érvek

Easy going no stress just do your job and go home.

Kontra érvek

Hard to get in contact with management but not crazy hard, they just don’t answer right away.

It’s ok

If you love to drive you will like it,Got the chance to travel different states Drive new cars, meet new people, and a tons of cars but you can’t choose to drive different locations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: EDS Service Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés