EclipseIA

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 311 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Teamwork is everything but an eclipse advantage teamwork is nothing because no one steps up and try to get the job done The boss man of eclipse and the supervisor are both lazy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Even if desperate, avoid this place.

Competitive pay scale is horrible here. Your base pay is $15.50 if you handle 2070 packages, $19.28 for 2570, $23.03 for 3070, $26.78 for 3570, $30.53 for 4070, and $34.28 for 4570. They intentionally split the work so no one gets a higher payout than base payout. For instance, I had to work with someone that had 2234 packages. We had to split the piece count even though I know I physical handled more than the experienced worker. I don't believe I received the $15.50 since I didn't hit the minimum base of 2070 packages that day. Also while doing this, our trailers were loaded with 40 lbs packages, other groups hade 3000 boxes that weighed 15lbs. It's unfair workload but deemed competitive pay, laughable more like it. They force you to save work, so other shifts have work to do. Again another restriction from achieving higher pay for the day. Apparently these last few week they've been slow on volume. Doesn't makes sense to hire someone for full-time work, when you even don't have enough work to give. There are much better companies to work for than this one. Amazon, FedEx, and UPS are the way to go for this type of work.

Pro érvek

Shines a light on perspective. You don't need this place.

Low pay and No hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Meeting different people learning new things.

I like the traveling and meeting new people. The task isn’t always the same so the job doesn’t get boring. Every site is different as well as the task which makes it challenging.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Slow hours and lots of work load

Lots of work and little to none extra help for large trucks lunch is 30 mins but it takes 5 mins to and back so you only get 15-20 min to eat and then back to work for another 4 or more hours.

Weekly pay

Poor management, low pay

Decent work place

They have Good hours but there is no room to grow. They said they weren’t a temp. Agency & they changed it once i almost hit my 1 year mark. They didn’t offer any pto until you made it there for a year.

Pay, hours

Kontra érvek

Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Plenty of room for advancement

I have worked for EclipseIA for six years now. I never thought I would find a company that has so many wonderful people who all want to see you succeed. I started as an IA (Industrial Athlete) quickly moved into a leadership roll two weeks after starting and less than a year later I was promoted to site supervisor. I have worked at other companies, larger corporate companies and was never given the opportunity to advance like I have over the last six years with EclipseIA. I am proud to be a member of the EclipseIA family and am grateful for all of the opportunities they have provided me with.

Stressful, unfair, unorganized

They expect everyone to be paid the same, "productive pay" but everyone doesnt do the same amount of work. Some people have more value due to experience but some people get paid as much as you and they're sitting in the break room, or not in the building. Half the time they penalize you for taking a lunch break. The management have very little understanding of whats going on and they make promises about fixing their strategies they didnt keep. Overall, if you can stay there through confusion, chaos, and unequal work labor, this is the place for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy!!

Worst job I've ever had! The work itself is not difficult at all. The people in charge are unorganized, unprofessional, and don't want to pay you for the work you do.

The work isn't difficult

Literally everything else

Structure

It's a great place to work for but they still have a lot of kinks that they're trying to work out. They're very good people to work for it's small oriented and it pays very great money for what you do and pretty much get the picture hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They let us go after twoMonths

It was a decent job but not secure at all. After two months my entire line was let go. I liked it when I worked there though it was easy and good pay. However waking up at 5am every day was rough

Lied to from the start

Do not believe the 18 to 22 per hour pay advertised. You will actually be making 14 an hour with incentive. Even with this incentive you will never break 17 an hour. They also constantly short your checks and get angry when you ask questions. The worst place I have ever worked hands down.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is a good company if you just need a job and you have no other choice.

If you need a work life balance and a team that cares about their employees, then this is not for you. If you just need an income to get started then this place will be great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its a Job where you help take product off a truck and the company that you work for won't even let you in the building unless your supervisor comes and let you in so it already makes you feel like you don't belong in the workplace anyway.

Days off

Kontra érvek

Hard to tell if you getting paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was nice pay and weekly but management was a little weird

It was nice pay and weekly but management was a little weird, we would be on schedule to leave at 11pm but then they switched it to you leave when the work is done, and working 2nd shift was finishing up what 1st shift left and all we had to do in our shift but, it was like a family inna a way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Try your luck somewhere else!

Worked there 4 years too long. The people I worked with were great! Upper management/ everyone else not so much. Support is only offered when you are already up in flames and doing the work of 5 people. Treat your employees right and they will go above and beyond. Work is work but a hostile work environment is not.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Doesn’t match 401K no retirement or further advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You will get plenty of exercise

This is not a place for certain women to work at, unloading trucks and building pallets is stressful on your back and feels. You have to walk a very long way to get to the unloading dock/canteen. You only get 2 30 minute breaks. The only good thing is when you get through unloading the truck you can leave or stay and do another truck.

Unprofessional

Very poor management! Went weeks without the correct pay very unprofessional will fire you before they pay you any hours owed to you I do not recommend this company for a safe haven or home of employment

Be your own judge

Eclipse has the potential to be a great company. Having said that, the pay scale for managers definitely should be increased based off how much workload you carry. Better training programs and employee evaluation procedures would also benefit. This is a fast paced business where profit takes the front seat to everything else. The go go go mentality.

Flexibility

Pay/Leadership

Great PTO

Need to support employee growth more! Also structured time for training can be revisited. However PTO is great and freedom to execute your job with a team is a great part of the culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Super bueno el trabajo y amistoso

Es super interesante trabajar para la empresa son super profesionales

Si ofrecen seguro medico

Si hay descanso
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management and Leads needs to Lead by example and not Bully and talk down to employees.

Employees check there hours on the Time Clocks you can't clock in the exact time you need to.There needs to be a 7 minute grace period like other Companies Leads need to work

Drawings, Snacks sometimes

Kontra érvek

Only one 15 min break and lunch, need a second break added, Point system Have to go thru Security, Have employees from other temps and work under another Company that works for a bigger Company, We are a third Party, We need our own Contracts and cut out the Middle man.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: EclipseIA? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés