Eby-Brown

2,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 748 értékelés megmutatása

Depends on the department but inventory control is horrible due to the boss being a complete jerk. Shepherdsville ky location

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The work wasn't bad and it's nice being in a air conditioned warehouse. The problem is the management isn't very good. The problem is they are allowed to behave however they choose with no reprocusion. Some management there are good . Then some are horrible.

Air conditioned warehouse

Poor management

Fast paced

Hard work great pay lots of product to unload at gas stations 4 day work weeks with overtime always available. Bonuses for 5th day. You work no weekends but maybe a few a year for holidays

Production

Ok job n ok pay both could be better. HR is the worst. They have the worst communication and no one is ever held accountable if they have a “big wig” (office folks, team leads, supervisors and managers) I was talked to in the most horrible manner and even cursed out by a supervisor and at that time I was fired for defending myself and the manager wasn’t even reprimanded at all. Later I found out that multiple other people experienced it just not a good place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Tedious work, long hours.

-The work was fun, but demanding. -Company is desperate, so they hire anyone without serious felonies or hard drug addiction. They allow you to test positive for THC, so you'll be working with a bunch of unmotivated marijuana smokers. -Hours fluctuate but almost always over 10 hour shift. Anywhere between 8-16 hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Long hours and a bunch of overtime

If you like working hard on your feet for about 12 hours a day then this is the job for you! You have to love working in a fast paced environment & be very dependable. They’re always short staffed so usually once you’re done in your department you have to go help another department. The pay is decent but you’re going to bust your butt for it. Management wasn’t too bad. They were nice sometimes. You get three breaks here. If you’re working close to 12 hours then they offer a 4th break. They do random drug testing but I never had to drug test and I was there for almost a year.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Horrible place.

It's a'lot of disrespect from the mangers, supervisors, leads, and employees. They don't care unless your kissing they're fake behaviors. Don't fall for that trap!!!!!!

You are just a number

Very high stress, poor communication. Put in blood, sweat and tears, no loyalty from company. Low producing people keep jobs over high producing. Not worth the effort. Pay is low compared to other companies.

Kontra érvek

Pretty much everything. Insurance is expensive, repetitive computer work, micromanaging. Pay is low compared to other companies.

Awesome Paycheck

~~~~~Heads up~~~~~Eby Brown is gonna work you from ~~~~~CAN til CAN'T~~~~~~Prepare yourself for 15-19 hour shifts...What good is an awesome paycheck if you can't go spend any of it....

Just don't

More about costs than the driver. The job itself is easy but the people make the difference. Cameras in all trucks. Slip seat trucks. Don’t challenge anyone on right and wrong because you will be wrong. Very few people are actually decent to work with.

Great pay poor management

Bunch of kids running a business the warehouse is so terrible when it comes to loading you should expect your load to fall once a week at minimum the pay good tho

Good money

No outside life

Its ok

Its ok I guess. Its good I guess. It works I guess.It pays the bills. I get the job done. Its not bad, I guess. It is what it is. It won't change. Pay is pretty low.

Understanding

This is a pretty good place to work. Sometimes things can be a little rough but the employees really push through and make us thrive. Works Are not afraid to step out of their department to keep things running.

Puts on a mask

They make it seem great and like they care. But they don't. When corporate shows up they care a lot. Say they are putting on contests yet no one ever wins. They tell you to do you job yet training sucks. We are sending out expired stuff even when management was told months ago. We are told it's not are job to check dates, well what is inventory control for then...

It’s all business

The company is good with pay the hours plus mandatory overtime could be overwhelming to most people. Without that factor the company employees would last longer than 1 week to 2 months.

Hard work decent money

Been there 7 years plus. Money is good for only having to work 4 days a week. Work 5 days and money jumps up. Be ready to work but the balance of life and work is there as long as you put in the time.

Time off and money

The work

Managers don’t listen

Management is terrible they are not accommodating when trying to schedule days off weeks in advance. Environment is toxic and competitive. There is room for growth only if you are on managements favorite list.

Decent job

Good pay couple different positions benefits from day 1 and good sign on bonus and employee referral program have not many bad things to say about the job

Fast pace

Great place to work. Every one works as a team. Work at 10 hours a day or more. Local routes. Work Opportunities for weekends. Easy work but sometimes back breaking.

Local, work 4 days off weekend

Kontra érvek

Have to work at a very fast pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall poor management and communication. Very unprofessional

The only thing dirtier than the warehouse is the management - poking fun of unsuspecting injured employees in front of others. I witnessed that myself. They run a skeleton crew and run you into the ground but thats probably no different than any other place nowadays except the pay scale is stuck in the 90's.

Pro érvek

Employees (most of them) are good people

Kontra érvek

Too bad management takes advantage of their staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Chaos and management is a joke

Very laid back but they work you to death for low pay. Management is a joke and they don't care about the employees. There are plenty of other jobs with better pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Shady management and high turnover

This is a horrible company. Long hours with incorrect pay. The management is shady and be sure get everything in writing. I feel bad for those whom have to stay there. It seems like new people every other day. Don't waste your time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Eby-Brown? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Eby-Brown
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?