Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

E.ON Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 414 értékelés megmutatása
Fejlődési lehetőség, jó közösség
Családias közösség, segítőkészség a munkatársak részéről. Ügyeleti munka esetén pihnőnapi munka vállalása.
Fast paced and stressful
Very clicky if you are not into going out for a group drink every night or group activities every weekend you wont make it here. High consentration of information to take in . Pressured to up sale to customers and high targets to achieve every day . If your face doesnt fit with the team leader no matter what your achievement you wont be listened to and your out .
terribly run.
The management needs to be addressed and properly trained in their job, or even employ people better suited for the job, unprofessional is an understatement.
Sowas noch nie erlebt
Die Coaches sitzen rum und albern rum.
Eine ordentliche Schulung ist das nicht, man ist komplett auf such gestellt. Nie wieder, zum Glück bin ich nicht mehr da.
Keine
Keine Struktur
Overall good
Competitively paid - overall the firm is great to work for. Majority of people there are lovely. The jobs not easy it’s stressful and dealing with the general public is the hardest part. I think a small number of managers aren’t too nice to staff below them
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Meter operation
They talk about looking after you ( top management but that's just cheap talk, lies andmore lies ),and then just ignore what they have just said( your line manager),its all about the numbers not quality.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to learn and grow
typically working on maintenance or special projects. Also at times troubleshooting and repair of turbines. 100% travel, gsa rates, decent pay, awesome benefits.
Good company
I started as a meter reader, then progressed to fitting meters. The support and training is excellent, and they always support you in what you want to do, especially if you want to go further .
Salary, O/T
Enjoyable autonomous role
Proud to work for well known energy company who at the time were the leaders in their field. Strong safety culture. Realistic targets setting. Opportunity to work autonomously
Pro érvek
Meeting public, physical health benefits, working from home base.
Kontra érvek
Initial employment via third party on zero hours contract, no security
Good employer
I enjoy working at Eon. It has good pay and benefits. Training is provided which is useful for future employment too. Must be flexible as job role can vary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best company that I heve ever worked for
I have worked in the power generation industry for over 30 years on for various companies & on various power stations.

By far the most relaxed & professional power station that I have worked at.

Sandbach CHP.
Remek munkahely.
Munka magánélet egyensúlyára odafigyelő cég. Előrelépési lehetőségekkel.
Hsse function
5 diectors in 5 years constantly going through poorly managed change with little support always trying to squeeze more out of you. Does not support development. Does not recognise experience. Case of if your face fits. Very uncomfortable
Not a very pleasant place to work
2,0
Terrible
Terrible company to work for bad planning bad conditions bad management
Sub managers haven’t a clue regarding people skills and how to talk and treat fellow employees 👎👎
Productive and Fun but Serious work place
Working at E,on taught me basic skills and skills needed for the future. A typical day at work would be busy but putting the customers and meeting their needs was our first priority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
STRESSFUL busy and not to friendly
all a bit to much, busy with the outgoing incoming calls and the breaks were well tight, the train service to get down the bay is truely awful, , but the staff are ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent immediate management but terrible further up the chain
After the usual promises of non agency employment never arrived and the work load being more and more ridiculous with travelling for a 4 hour round trip on the off chance a customer might be there, it has been going down hill for a while and as we are all out of our jobs very soon through bad management and lack of planning I cant recommended working for them at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very inclusive company to work for. Your thoughts and opinions always considered. Great values.
Given free rain to make decisions for my team. Trusted to do the right thing by people, customers and the business. Peer to peer support and respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place i ever worked.
Workwd at E.on for 5 years. By far, the best work place i ever been in. I have always been treated fair and the development opportunity is there all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to build a career
a good company to work for if you thrive in a constantly changing and challenging culture.

Some areas of the company are fantastic. Let down by some of the individuals that are unwilling to adapt to the changing industry.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
as a manager, the workload is larger than can be acheived in the hours paid for.
Great Work colleagues
I found the job great, great colleagues and manager. Thought I had a job until I retired in 5 years time, but they dropped the dreaded Bombshell and told me I was being made redundant exactly a year after starting, Very disappointed in them for that I can assure you.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: E.ON? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés