DXC Technology

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3 737 értékelés megmutatása

Kellemes munkahely

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Könnyen megközelíthető, modern iroda, kedves, fiatalos környezet és kollégák

Place for beginners

Not a place for career growth . Anyone who are freshers and just want to take experience can join this company. Not recommended for growth perspective.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I joined dxc it's merger of hp and csc.overall i had good experience with dxc except salary and variable pay.i didn't not get variable amount in 2 years

Worlplacw

Working with dxc as an associate process is very good to learn new things and collobarate with team with perception and talent make me improve a lots
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a job at a call center.

Was okay work for a while but not a place you want to stay at for a long time. You answer phones throughout the day and quickly troubleshoot issues with the client. Calls had to be quick, and what you couldn't resolve on the phone in a 7.5 minutes needed to be routed.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good work life Balance

ProsGood managementFun teamConsLow salarySlow career progressionSlow salary increaswNo performance incentives

Flexible workplace

Work place is flexible and great working from home, however can be called at a givem notive to handlr client request. Current management is unsure on how to spread the clients issue and ends with our team handling it, evem though it should be handle by a different team.

Working from home, flexible

Kontra érvek

Little to no bonus or raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun work place

Proud to be a part of DXC Technology. Typical day to day work would be like based on th project methodology. I have learned various tools from internal portal which is available. I would recommend others to join DXC.

Competitiva

Muita cobrança por resultados financeiros e disponibilidade total
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lots of opportunities for those willing to push hard

Great company to work for in general. Great opportunities if you are able to advocate for yourself or have a good manager. Compensation may be a challenge unless you are external hire.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Inward looking leadership in the UK

It used to be good, now it's a messy management. Least employee centric. The company cancelled their office leases around london and everyone works from home. We don't meet, except for zoom meetings. Job security is non existent. Annual VFR to cut headcount. The good ones leave, get jobs elsewhere. The mediocre and long timers stay, since they can't find a job or waiting to be kicked out to leave with a settlement. Literally no one works on getting new clients or expanding business.

Pro érvek

Pay as per industry standards. medical and dental.

motivation, leadership, empathy

Decent workplace

Overall a good working environment depending on the client.Work is to typically fast paced.Cons are job security with constant redundancies taking place every quarter.

Good cafe

Job security

Wroclaw

Firma wydmuszka. Pięknie na papierze. Do czasu, gdy tzw. management nie wpadnie na pomysł jeszcze bardziej efektywnego realizowania „słupków”… po trupach - jak nie masz dobrej kumpelskiej relacji z „managementem” szykuj się na odpał z armaty . Jesteś tam tylko „mięsem armatnim”. A i nie daj się zwieść zapewnieniom jak to się dba o pracownika. So, think twice…

Very Good Company

Supports career growth. Good compensation package. Good Management. Helpful Managers. They provide free vouchers to certifications.They value work life balance as well.

good company to start

it is a very good company to start your profesional career, I have been working for DXC for the last 6 years and it has been a very good experience, I would definitely recommend DXC

Good workplace

Overall Good. I worked in Service Desk. Management always depends on the project. DXC is good for freshers but not recommended for experienced in service desk.

No opportunity

No promotion opportunity and DEFINITELY no raises. I haven’t gotten a dollar raise in 3 years. They pretend they want you and give you multiple task with no promotion or raise

Remote

Kontra érvek

Staffing, micromanaging, no room to grow
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It help desk call center

Typical call center environment with 1 hr lunch, 2 15min breaks. Call volume are medium. Work from home. Every thing that you do is being monitored.

Professional 2 application delivery

Everything is good Except appraisals I am working on internal projects and so have limited opportunity to explore on tech skillsMy team and manger all good they support and encourage

Join only with 50% hike

Controls in the process is very bad and the responsibilities are not properly distributed. No one takes the responsibility. Promotion will be given only to tenured guys
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The training and software sucked!!!

I had to wait weeks before they brought me on. I was worried that I did not have the job as they said in the interview; then when they did get me started I was not trained properly and was sent to several trainer’s who did more surfing the web talking about personal likes than training me and others who was on my team. I do not recommend anyone as a temp to try and pursue this job.

Pro érvek

I liked the customers for which needed my help.

Kontra érvek

Software problems and training issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: DXC Technology? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés