Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 162 értékelés megmutatása

It’s cool

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Just stay busy and no one will bother Be on time and let them know in super advance if you’re not going to make it no matter the situation it is always appreciated

Schedule and pay is ok

Kontra érvek

None really just can’t keep nobody for whatever reason but it’s just ice cream

Toxic

Stay away from this company. No training at all. The new management is young European and has no clue how it works in the US. Inventory is off by a ton and always missing items that are on the weekly production schedule which changes 6-8 times s week.No training, no training and no structure. Huge turnover in all departments.Want you to work 24/7 with way too many meetings and useless WhatsApp texts.Again stay away

Kontra érvek

No training at all. No teamwork and everyone is out to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A slow churning, time sacrifice of unimportance.

Ive worked here for over 1500 hours alone within the last 6 months. $20 an hour is nice until you realize you’ve sacrificed all of your time and energy into a place like this. If you can turn your brain off for 60 hours a week and forget that you have personal goals or aspirations, this is the place for you. if you appreciate human contact, the sunlight, and not just feeling like a tooth in the gear i recommend you dont even waste your time here.

Pro érvek

Literally none, not even free ice cream

Kontra érvek

12 hour shifts for 5 days in a row, personal time is nonexistent, this place has destroyed my relationships
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Used to be a much better place to work.

Factory Manager is hard to work for, shoots from the hip, has no respect for others. The place is being ran into the ground. It's too bad, it was a great place to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive agency . Nice cow workers . Great on their communication, treat people good . Love how energetic they are when it comes to helping with any questions we have

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good Place to work

Good place to workUnionizedWould work there againGood place to learn and growMost enjoyable part is working with the peopleJob isn't too hardMore supervisors than Mechanics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Still building, but the direction is clear and exciting!

The company is going through a transformation due to new ownership, and that can be stressful, scary and unknown at times. However, it is a really exciting time and we're heading in the right direction.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of concern for people who had to stop working due to hospitalizations

Lack of consideration for people who have medical emergencies and were unable to come back to work due to a medical emergency. Other than that, it an OK company to work for.

It was chillish

It was a typical customer service job where you had to take care of the customer, listen to whatever flavor icecream they wanted. Job included getting new set of icecream when a certain flavor went low. Could be decent if you had good coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great schedule, unorganized, non caring management

This company is good to work for to a certain point. Supervisors don't acknowledge your hard work and do not care about your employee needs. Everything is beneficial to the company.

Pre - Nestle acquisition

Dreyers Grand Ice Cream was a great company to work for. Believed in their employees. Best company I have ever worked for. Management and co worker were great, Dreyers “The Grooves” philosophy “PROFMUHLHLR” taught me a lot. Shared many great memories with SWOC TEAM. This is a company I am proud to say I worked for. Let’s have a Dreyers (SWOC) reunion at Speedzone like old time..

All around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy work anyone can learn

Very easy job with paided training. Just heavy on the hours and almost OT everyday. Other than that the pay is good. Plus the longer you work there the more chances you have to promote.

Fun working environment

Good pay, hours drag, new lines make the day drag because the managers themselves are still learning the machines, so therefor makes the day drag which is a bummer at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

One of the best jobs I’ve ever had.

It is one of the best jobs I’ve ever had. Like all company’s it has some bad apples. Management could use some better communication skills. I make great money. The work is very easy compared to work I’ve done in past.

Easy work

Feeling in appreciated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was okay but working with the same people everyday can be hectic, language barriers and the best workers left the company because of new ownership

I worked here for 4 years I left due to personal reasons because I had alot of misfortune in my last 6 months there, my manager was understanding and very helpful. I recently tried to reapply for a job there since things are better for me but I keep getting rejected and emails stated they've decided to go with someone more qualified and that's interesting to know I can't seek employment with them anymore but mind you I was a hard worker who had their days like most folk, alot of people can acknowledge how good I was when I worked there but it sucks knowing their not understanding of what I was dealing with personally.

Pro érvek

Enjoyable job and work life balance

Kontra érvek

Don't get hurt or go on short term they make it difficult for you

No work life balance

Long 12 hour shifts. Physically demanding if you're a good employee. If you're lazy, enjoy the free paycheck your hard working co workers provide you. Mandated OT is very very common, 60-72 hr weeks. They couldn't care less about you, it's all about making money for them. They have plenty of awesome production and management staff, they also have a majority of them that are the complete opposite.

Decent pay.

Kontra érvek

Long shifts, laziness being allowed.

Not god place to work

Higher ups do not care for you and will fire you for any thing if its your fault or not, rarely any breaks , short breaks, favoritism between managers and supervisors.

going home

short breaks, bad management

It’s a job

Great place to work if you like overtime and being under staffed. Business decisions doesn’t make sense half the time. Quarterly bonus are given but they make it impossible to reach the goals needed to receive the bonus.

Pay, benefits

Everything else

They pay is good

The company matches 401k at 6%. Great benefits and pay but you feel like you live at the place. The company is very strict. You work 12 hour shifts and every other weekend off. Most holidays you will work.

Pay

Kontra érvek

You work 12 hour shifts and they micro manage and most managers lack professionalism.

12 hours shifts running with a short staffed crew

Management is horrible they will lie to you.. Short staffed everyday.. Supervisor favoritism, no opportunity for growth.. 12 hour shifts working short staffed.. Short breaks…

Going home after working

Kontra érvek

Short staffed, management, favoritism, pay

Great company, Great people

Dreyers was a great company to work for. Pay and benefits were good. Overtime was available. Management was helpful when problems happened. Would still be there if plant had not shut down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés