DoorDash

4,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 7 492 értékelés megmutatása

Good job to have as a secondary source of income but not something to rely on.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good job to have as a secondary source of income but you're technically a personal contractor so nothing really falls on them. App can be terrible at times and the interface is in dire need of an update.

Pro érvek

Set your own schedule, driving, moderate pay

Kontra érvek

No quality control, app is mediocre, can send you to closed stores

Pros and cons

It has good and bad. Flexibility, same day pay, I actually enjoy doordash. But the app is terrible and is the reason I can't rate them more than a 3.

Fast money

Great job to make good, fast money if you live in a busy area but the peak pays and busyness are inconsistent. So job security is not guaranteed. Better for it to be a side gig.

Not as good as it was

With high gas prices, order volume slowing down, and to many drivers to an area, it's not really worth it anymore... had to do all the gigs at once to make leaving the house worth the time and gas which is hard to juggle. Dont relay on as a part time job.

Fast pace and easy

Fast pace and easy. Make sure you’re ready for any kind of weather and wear a good pair of shoes. If you don’t take a break make sure you bring food and drink with you.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Bad

If you are desperate for some quick cash, go for it but that's about all its worth. Bad pay, no advancement, wear and tear on your vehicle all make this not very bueno.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy cash with no drama!

I love working at DoorDash because of the flexibility, easy money, and for the most part—lack of drama. Of course occasionally you’ll get a crazy customer, but for the most part everyone you’ll encounter is great!

Money isn't dependable

Depending on your area, time of year, time of the week and day, the money is always flexible. Sometimes, it isn't worth it for months. You'll waste more money in gas than you make from taking the orders. The mileage to minimum tip rate is ridiculously low with the insane gas prices at the moment. It used to be worth it, right now I really wouldn't suggest it unless you're well off, or REALLY struggling for a little extra cash.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good first job; not good for the long haul ;)

This would be a very good job to have if you’re young. You get to start and stop whenever. With that being said there’s a bit of cons one being you get zero benefits, no gas compensation , and if you live in a bigger city it’s a pretty big risk constantly being out on the road with crazy drivers left and right.

Work whenever you want

Kontra érvek

No benefits, not that great of pay if you don’t have a Prius
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s a decent side hustle

I like it. The pay is decent at the right time and you can do it whenever you like. I recommend doordash to a college student or person who just needs extra cash

Fun job..good tips!

I am a delivery driver. So its not an office job. We are independent contractors that allows us much more freedom on a daily basis. Its like most jobs...you get back what you put in. The harder you work..the more you make. I really love my job!

Freedom

Kontra érvek

Sometimes the app messes up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun having your own schedule

Hood job overall. Like setting my own hours and listening to my fave music while i deliver people their orders. I deliver at times when there is less traffic.

doordash

doordash is alright but they consistently hide tips from you on orders, why not just show the whole thing so your drivers can accept orders accordingly?

Stick to skip

This doesnt pay, shifts are readily available but the orders simply don't pay enough, they regularly want you to drive 20 minutes out of your delivery zone for a few dollars it's completely not worth it even on the side. Stick to driving for skip

Not productive

Liar's they say you can work anytime you want you are your own boss then they rate or deactivate you if you have to cancel orders if something comes up

Worst delivery job ever

I worked for DoorDash for a while and whenever I needed support the wait time was horrible and nothing was ever resolved. Tips are scares and the pay DoorDash provides is an absolute insult. Go work for a pizza place, you will make way more money.

Easy and convenient job

It’s just an app on your phone and you can work whenever you have free time. It’s worth it most of the time but sometimes the tips aren’t enough. I’d recommend it as a fun little side job but not a full time job.

Freedom

Flexibility and freedom to pick and choose my hours. Lately they've been lowballing orders. Personally I only do minimum $1 a mile and they've been sending me $3 offers for 20 mile orders

N/a

The company is great company to work for. I love that I have no limit to how much money I can earn within a twelve hour shift. DoorDash has been great to me.

Self employed

Kontra érvek

When an dasher starts dashing, they should be able to pick orders from anywhere, in the city they located in, it’s losing the company money

Work when you want

It’s hard to get deliveries if you live in small towns. You have to be a top dasher or go to a bigger city to make good money. Once you become a top dasher though you have to keep up certain ratings to stay there or you drop off it every month.

Basically own boss

Kontra érvek

All foreigners for support technicians

Poor pay

DoorDash is well known for no paying fair wages and it still stands. Then there’s no good incentives and not much help getting new vehicles. The support service is almost impossible to get ahold of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: DoorDash? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,1/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • DoorDash
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?