Dollar Tree
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Associate940 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
940 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 19 457 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Within the time working at this establishment was a mixed experience, I've dealt with meeting good people as well as people causing problems within the store. developed friendships with a few co-workers and assistant managers, The downside for this place was standing in one location ringing up customers the whole shift and not leaving on time when needed and also the pay was very low.
Pro érvek
People, everything was one dollar
Kontra érvek
Really short breaks, not leaving on time after completed shift, low pay, no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and fast pace love the customer only thing they don't offer discount or benefit and more days/ hours. Some of managers I enjoyed working with and I love the team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was provided my schedule at least a few days in advance. It was also easy to navigate the cashier system. The managers were also quite reliable and would provide encouraging feedback.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Where I worked, it was terrible. The truck had over 2000 boxes, but only 2 people would work on it [me included] and have it done within a small timeframe or you'll get yelled at by the boss. Unfriendly coworkers, stressful environment. Work on one part of the store, get yelled at to work on another all, then suddenly its wrong to work on the new location and need to go back to the old. Organization was horrible and was not work the small pay and pain.
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, lack of workers, unfriendly environment, overworked
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked here for 2 weeks and quit because of how stubborn the manager was, lack of hours and unrealistic demands. The turnover rate is very high at Dollar Tree altogether.
coworkers were great
Kontra érvek
very low hours, high turnover rate
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Klamath Falls Oregon is an amazing store to work for. The employees and management are amazing. Such a good environment. We all worked together to get the job done correctly and positively!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Point-of-sale including merchandise check it out processing providing additional services cleaning stocking merchandise as well as cashiering
Stocking merchandise doing inventory is well maintaining a safe and clean environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good entry level job, management is pretty solid.
Typically minimum wage and part time hours.

Training for new employees is also pretty good, but also depends on the person doing the training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store manager at Cabot, AR Dollar Tree is rude to employees and lies about things they [employees] have said to other employees. She takes credit for tasks she did not accomplish on her own and does not fulfill most of her managerial duties to the best of her ability. She would rather delegate to the other managers and make them do it instead. The store manager at Cabot, AR Dollar Tree has openly spoken down about employees to other employees, as well as to customers. In the last two years, there have been about ten or so managers that have quit, all having the same reason; the store manager is rude and disrespectful. They grew tired of this, so they quit. She is overly passive aggressive in her conversations with employees, verging to the point of verbal abuse, then claims she said nothing of the sort. Employees have been written on to the schedule, multiple times, with no notification telling them that they have been written on. Also, she never calls to ask if it is okay for her to write them on to the schedule before she does so. I have been written up once for this, and I was never notified about the change in schedule. My mother had a doctor's appointment on one of these days and I had to leave her there and make arrangements for a ride home for her. If I didn't go in, it would have been another write up. The Cabot, AR Dollar Tree store manager has openly chastised me in front of customers, and has spoken rudely about employees as if they weren't standing right beside her, which they were. There is unfortunately no evidence against her, save this testimony I write, - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at the Dollar Tree with the other employees. My favorite part was seeing everyone friendly faces as they walked through the door. The manager was very patient with me and walked me through the computer and my daily duties.
Friendly employees
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a bad place to work at if you're just starting. Managers are great and there is room to grow but dont get too comfortable. This is not permanently.
Good manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
You really can not support a family working here part time.
Not many hours.

The pay is real low.

Slow moving up to management.

But they will work with you on and family needs.
Pro érvek
Fast hiring process, No experience necessary
Low pay. Not much training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a very good place to work, had a very good experience working there
Very understanding management,

Good for someone who enjoys a mix of fast and slow passed work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was a very fun and happy job they always had tasks to do and it made fire a very effective shift and the stores were always nice and clean , was probably my favorite job.
Staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rude bald black manager. Rude employees. Barely any hours. Everyday there were barely any workers to help with tasks. Long lines and I wouldn't be able to help be a cashier. This is the Dollar Tree at 112-45 Springfield Blvd, Queens,NY,11429.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was fine until my hiring manager transferred stores! The management was poor after my original manager left, my manager was hard to work with & overall not a people person.
Always hiring
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is great. Working with the customers is the best. I just love to help people. My Co-workers are great people as well. We work together as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for 3 weeks and seen all types of wrongdoings. No support to me as a new cashier, I wasn't given proper new employee information, I was barely help at the register. They were often rude to customers and Associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Paid extra to work on holidays, management only thing good even though I've heard bad stuff about other stores having garbage management. Pretty flexible hours, less than 20 hours a week which is garbage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not paid enough for multitasking for running register and doing floor work.
Was able to pick my own hours which was a plus.

Store manager was very encouraging and insured I succeeded in the job.

Job would be perfect for those in high school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They opened a new store in Kearney Nebraska and we're not ready for the grand opening. They get truck every week and do not have the manpower to get the stock on the shelfs. Every time I go to work the back room is more packed then the day before. Hours are pathetic and the store is very busy.
Easy job
Not near enough hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés