Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

555 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
A typical day
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2018, február 17.
It was ok money & job experience was a good thing but short breaks over worked under staffed . i also didnt like having short hours and being expected to complete so many tasks in the few hours i did have. The location was far from where i lived.
money & job experience
short breaks over worked
Not terrible
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shillington, PA2018, február 15.
Good first job. Gives you some retail experience and how to deal with customers. Pay was only minimum wage and you got about 15 hours a week if you were lucky.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no room for advancement poor management skills
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, február 13.
during the course spent at dollar tree I had 4 managers, each time I tried to be promoted I was told yes and then passed over for absolutely no reason other then the simple fact that they knew someone or had the employee before. would not recommend working here for long periods of time.
Cashier
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2018, február 13.
I like to work with people , and give them the best I have to offer. Management is there to do a job and I didn't have a problem with the completion of a task at hand. The environment was over all good, the work in general was steady. If there happen to be a moment for downtime I would find something to do that would utilize my work time.
Light work conditions
Kontra érvek
breaks happen to be to short
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy workplace, just tons of lifting
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brawley, CA2018, február 13.
This job was honestly really simple. I did a lot of restocking. I worked with customers daily. A lot of organizing, and a lot of cleaning! The staff was great for the most part. Although, the manager made me very uncomfortable!
Dollar tree
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, ON2018, február 12.
• Enduring high level of customers satisfaction
• Assessing customers’ needs and providing information on product features
• Welcoming customers to the store and answering their questions
• Meet company goals and standards of sales and operations
Productive,Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calexico, CA2018, február 11.
Arriving early getting the cart picking up items that were not suppose to be there. The management was good always good vibes at work.There was no hard part of the job. my most enjoyable part of the job was to help the customers.
brake
short break
It's okay.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ormond Beach, FL2018, február 9.
It's a perfect job for a kid that's in highschool for just pocket money, unless you are part of stocking, truck or management I wouldn't really recommend anyone to work there unless as I said you're a student or retiree
No good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport, DE 198042018, február 8.
Job was a waist I did every job there and could make enuf to provide for me let alone me family management was a joke very unprofessional and unorganized
rewarding and stress free
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Turnersville, NJ2018, február 7.
Though only a temporary job to while taking college courses, this job gave me the experience and taught me skills that I can further use in my career advancements. I learned many insightful aspects to the retail industry that I was not aware of before. The staff overall was very easy to work with and get along with. The difficulty I encountered with this job came during the holidays when the customer traffic increased substantially, sometimes leading to days without a break until ten minutes before my clock-out time. The most enjoyable part of this job had to be working during delivery days and unloading the truck. Not only did I get days to escape the mundane routine of the cash register, but I was also fitting exorcise into my day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth working at dollar tree
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernal, UT2018, február 7.
Working at Dollar Tree comes with great managers, and great co-workers. However, the work is overly stressful because you get almost no hours, and wages are minimum wage for whatever state your in ($7.35 an hour in Utah). There are no full-time positions unless you're corporate or upper management. There is no time off. No benefits, and almost no chance of advancing unless the guys above you quit in rapid succession.

To top it off, you never get a pay raise unless you're promoted to management, and you almost always have two to three extremely rude customers in the day.
Pro érvek
fun co-workers, understanding and patient managers
Kontra érvek
pay, hours, lack of benefits, lack of advancement, rude customers
It was a sesonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2018, február 2.
I worked there during the Christmas season. It was very busy so I stayed busy and the time went by fast.

The only thing is if you were short in your drawer by 10 cents or something very small they made a big deal out of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to start with
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2018, január 31.
easy advancement if you put in the work and dedication
low pay with minimal hours
terrible if you are a salaried employee
very few full time positions
401K offered, decent benefits
no work life balance
Nope
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2018, január 31.
Wonderful experience in regards to the customers, but the management doesn't care about their employees, very rude and not very nice to us or the customers.
Great first job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockton, IL2018, január 30.
Flexible hours, good management (at the location I worked in), pay matched jobs done, good amount of hours for part-time associate (15-25 hours per week)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive always busy. Managers and coworkers good people to work with.
Stocker/Sales Associate/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quakertown, PA2018, január 17.
I know I could always go back if I needed to. Never left on bad terms. The worst times of the year there were Christmas and Thanks giving. The customers were rude at times.
Pro érvek
No free lunches, boss was understanding, tried to work around situations
Kontra érvek
Had to punch out for breaks at the registers, had to work on memorial day, labor day, fourth of July. The store was ope regular hours.
productive work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018, január 17.
When I was working here it was a fun, fast, passed environment the team was awesome we maintained the store in order and kept the customers, well aware of what was seasonal and any sales we had going on my job was to be at register and maintain the store in order .
Easy first
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2018, január 15.
I didn’t have to walk far to get to work. I enjoyed the work I did which mostly consist of stocking shelves & being a cashier. I didn’t expect much but it still ended up being one of the best places I’ve ever worked at.
Easy
Short work schedule
Unproductive no job advancement
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roselle Park, NJ2018, január 12.
Unless I was with a certain manager i basically worked alone in a 500square foot store, promised a promotion for over 2 years without actually getting the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar Tree was a good place to work at if you are just looking for a part time job.
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Banning, CA2018, január 10.
Dollar Tree was a fun place to work at. A good start for me to learn some management skills and working skills. There's too much responsibility when it comes to store clean up. I always had a whole list to remind me what needs to be done before closing time. I always did my best to managed to get through. One thing I had trouble with most the time was not having enough workers. So when it got really busy I would never have enough time to get my things done unless I push myself.
Pro érvek
Getting to see all the new stuff that comes in. Sometimes we get some really awesome stuff.
Kontra érvek
part time managers don't get benefits even though they work 8 hour shifts, not enough workers when it's busy

Átfogó minősítés