Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

847 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 142 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Convinient
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2019, december 5.
A typical work day is slow, not a lot of people roam through these stores. Management is reliable, and try to help you succeed. The hardest part would have to be, that there are hardly any sales being made. The best part is the schedule is pretty flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work for ever
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Payette, ID2019, december 3.
You get no appreciation even when you work your butt off.. customers are rude and everyone you work with has no care at all towards their work I'm currently looking for something new
2,0
Stay busy and clean.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winona, MN2019, december 2.
Stay busy doing small tasks like stocking shelves, cleaning surfaces, and filling balloons in between helping customers while working the cash register.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, little to no back-up.
Good to bad
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denville, NJ2019, november 30.
It was nice in the beginning but now I'm not happy. The associates are nice but not treated fairly. I'm looking for different work. If things change I will stay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a fun easy job that's worth the pay with flexible hours
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, november 27.
It's a fun easy job that's worth the pay with flexible hours. The co-workers are friendly and the area is beautiful. Everyone is treated with fairness and equal amounts of respect.
5,0
Love
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2019, november 16.
I love my job just wish they would raise the pay. It's helping others is what I love to do. The work is very easy and it's very easy to catch on to hbd job. It's just the pay
Management sucks
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hinesville, GA2019, november 15.
I wish I could give this job a 0. After the store manager left the store went down hill. The current manager is horrible and the state of the store is too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove Village, IL2019, november 14.
Working in the the location that I got hired in. The store manager and her assistant managers definitely makes the work environment a fun place to come to work everyday. And doesn't make you feel like your not welcome, it's the complete opposite of that.
Work was ok
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 12.
I didnt work at dollar tree that long but it was a great experience working there...i learned new ways to work with people.. The workers was very nice..i picked up more work experience.
Ehh
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Porterville, CA2019, november 6.
It was a great first job but still really did not enjoy it. The customers were jerks and left the place too messy to maintain and the back storage area made me feel like the boxes would avalanche on me at anytime walking thru them
Worst job experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bayonne, NJ2019, november 5.
There was absolutely no organization at this company. The hiring process is all over the place. Scheduling is also not organized. I dreaded going to work every day while working at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over whelming and too high of exoectarions.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salina, KS2019, november 3.
Working tgier is stressful and over whelming. They expect too much out if a single person. I would not want to work at any given dollar tree company based on the experience I had working thier.
Average working experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, október 21.
My typical day of work here included assisting customers to find what they need, and handling payment transactions. I was also responsible for keeping my area neat and clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management, Poor Productivity.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Haverstraw, NY2019, október 20.
Management is horrible, workers bash customers and co workers. There is no chance to move up in the company. Management is horrid. Disrespects employees and customers.
Basic retail
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2019, október 17.
Pretty average retail job as far as work load goes. Only difference is there's no chance for PTO, no bonuses, and no raises. I make minimum wage, have been working there for a year and a half. Another employee that's been working there for 4 years makes the same amount. A new employee makes the same amount. This is NOT a job you can sustain off of; this is purely for people who need a little extra income from a small 15-20 hours a week side gig.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok company if you are just there for a paycheck.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Revere, MA2019, október 11.
Don’t even waste your time, it’s stressful, I don’t feel you gain anything besides experience... no benefits, no structure, they don’t really care about their employees. I feel they just need people to work, even for no pay if that was legal.
Pro érvek
You can choose or work around the schedule
Kontra érvek
Pay is terrible. Not worth the amount of work you put in and there are no recognition, they don’t value their employees.
Wrongful termination
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2019, október 4.
DONT work here , was wrongfully terminated because of their switching of schedules , lies and lack of communication. I was told not to come in on days , scheduled to work 5 hours but worked 12 hours , told to work off the clock and even called a liar ! I would not recommend this job to anyone stay clear .
10 minute paid breaks
Kontra érvek
No hours, bad management, low pay, bad communication, discrimination in the work place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Relaxed Management is Not Always The Best
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019, szeptember 29.
While working at my store, managers were kind, understanding, and did not put excessive pressure on employees. For employees that could manage themselves and their responsibilities, this was an enjoyable situation. However, some irresponsible employees would take advantage of the lack of surveillance and discipline and start to slack off, making more responsible employees compensate for them.

All employees, aside from managers, are part-time employees, and communication was not great. Cashiers are responsible for completing transactions and stocking shelves during downtime. There is not a lot of employees working at once, so lines are usually long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2019, szeptember 23.
I've worked in 2 different locations of Dollar Tree and they were about the same. I met new people/co-workers. The customers were actually nicer than the other location I worked at. I have worked through all holidays.....Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Memorial Day, New Year's Eve/Day. The only holiday I had off was Christmas. We closed early on Christmas Eve, so us employers could go home early.
Nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
short break was only 10 mins, since I worked less than 5 hrs a day/20 hrs per week
Sale associate
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2019, szeptember 20.
It was okay. It really depends on the manager and if they decide to work with your schedule. But if the manager is cool. they make the job fun but if they arent you woke like the job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van