Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

692 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 910 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is unprofessional and unrealistic
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rio Rancho, NM2018, november 14.
Dollar Tree has unrealistic expectations on their employees and expect them to work miracles with no hours. They are strict on everything and pay the bare minimum. It is not worth the pay, the drama, or anyone's time. I have personally witnessed 2 district managers mistreat employees and talk down to them like they are less than everyone else. There is a lot of good, hard working employees at Dollar Tree and they get treated as useless trash. Never expect a thank you.
Hourly co-workers
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional, unrealistic, depressing, overwhelming, rude management, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and enjoyable coworkers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeville, MN2018, november 13.
The management is easy to deal with, the tasks are easy to complete, and it an enjoyable workplace. The hardest part of the job is the customers. Usually there are only two people working during the evening shift which is what I usually did, and because the manager is often busying doing things on the sales floor, he/she can't help you easily when you have a long line of customers. I didn't like that.
bi-weekly paycheck
short breaks
Fun place to work
Part Time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2018, november 11.
Often busy, never any monotony, diverse and interesting clientele and very nice, supportive store staff/management.
Always lots of side work to keep you busy.
Not a recommended job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, november 6.
If the management their is good then you will love the job, however if there is poor management you will hate your job. If you are a student they do work well with your schedule.
Pro érvek
If you are a student they work with your schedule
Kontra érvek
Policies not allowing you to have water, not enough hours, if you do not have a car you cannot work a night shift
My short time there.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wahpeton, ND2018, november 6.
I only worked for a couple days, stocking to shelves for the grand opening. Yes it was extremely hectic at time but management did their best to help us help them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fine part time job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston, TX2018, november 1.
I worked for Dollar Tree after I and hundreds of other workers had been laid off from their previous job. Overall it wasn't the most glamorous work, the pay was low, as were the hours, but it gave me some kind of income while I got on my feet after having the rug pulled out from under me. My managers, however, were wonderful. We were all hard working, but we had fun and I enjoyed my limited time there. That could be more attributed to my location and the people I worked for. The job was not hard. You stock groceries and you count money, which makes it a great starting job for someone in high school. You work about 4-5 hours a day and put a little bit of cash in your pocket. Be diligent and you have some experience to put on your resume.
Pro érvek
Easy work, good for part timing
Kontra érvek
It is part time so, few hours, and low pay appropriate for the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good temporary first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Patterson, NY2018, október 29.
a typical day was filled with the usual tasks of attending to the store and seeing to the customer's needs. Management was fine most of the time. The people i worked with were by far the best part of the job and the hardest part was keeping up with store maintenance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I expected from a minimum wage job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, október 28.
I was a high school student when I got this job.

I waited to get hired for over 3 months because I was guaranteed a job. Because of this, I put off applying for any other jobs. By the time I was hired, I could barely work for 6 months before I had to move for college. I TRIED to transfer, but when I handed in my notice I never heard from them again. I considered calling back, but I did not think it was worth the trouble.

I did NOT feel welcome, they knew very well I was a high school student who had never had a job before, yet I feel I was treated like an idiot. Take my word for it, I put in my best effort. It was my first job and I wanted to keep it.

TERRIBLE pay, especially for the customers you will have to put up with. No offense to people trying to save money, but the dollar tree attracts the lowest of society. I should definitely mention at the time I was hired, they were JUST considering moving stores, so I was paid terribly with awful hours.
Managers were okay
Pay is trash
Stock
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 25.
Unboxed shipments and label them correctly and neatly, The work place was very fast paced. We had to restock shelves and make sure to items never run out on the sales floor.
Great company.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, MA2018, október 24.
Consistent with the growth of the company is extraordinary opportunity to grow within. Excellence in customer service and a affordable product line. Providing a market of great product at an affordable price.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Flexible hours
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  American Fork, UT2018, október 22.
I was able to work when I wanted to. I was also able to get Sundays off. I meet with different kinds of people, with different interests. Fun, friendly environment.
stressful, unrealistic goals
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prince George, BC 101 2482 Ferry Ave2018, október 18.
not a very fun place to work, the management keeps changing to worse management,managers abuse their power and mistreat their employees, managers encourage workers to confront a thief's. its an unsafe work environment, the staff and the emotional abuse that goes there is astonishing.
there are no pros..
too many cons to write.
what i learned
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  7900 NW 27TH AVE2018, október 15.
The one on North side did not care about his employees . Employees always fighting, cursing,insulting the customers and the management do nothing about it
customers sucked
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, október 14.
got verbally harassed daily by customers and manager was a hard ball an refused to change anything, break times where soo short.some days breaks are even impossible to take
cheap itams
customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It's a job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2018, október 12.
It's a job and it pays the bills. The company is not bad, they hire very unprofessional people as manager. The manager needs more customer training .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Decent job
Stocker/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2018, október 12.
Paid pretty low. Close to minimum wage. Expect people trying to steal. Management was good to me and the employees got along all together. Overall a good learning experience for my first job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Meh
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ponca City, OK 746012018, október 4.
What can I say about this job? It's your basic soul-sucking minimum wage job that exploits hard work, and doesn't pay you accordingly for all your efforts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Nice part-time job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, október 3.
After my move from Mississippi this was my first job. It doesn't give a lot of hours but it is a job. The people are nice and the work is not really challenging.
Enjoyed the environment
Sales Associate/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 2.
It was a great experience, the workers and customers was amazing people. You get the opportunity to work threw out the whole store along with learning the entire store. Not only that it bettered my skills in multitasking, taking on to more then three tasks at once without feeling overwhelmed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar tree is good 4 a part time job...4 like a student...sum1 with multiple jobs...or even elders
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, október 2.
Honestly i (and EVERYBODY ELSE-LITERALLY) Thought the dollar tree was just a perfect* job for me.it really was..the kob responsiblies came eazy to me ..they were all for the most part kinda..my thing! ...on a regular.. and above that everything at or in a dollartree (amongst the..variety of things) sparked an interest to/for me
I loved the dollar tree!
Kontra érvek
They didnt not pay enough hourly, unfortunantly
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van