Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

638 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 723 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Amazing first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, augusztus 11.
The managers are nice everyone is sweet I have nothing bad to say about working here other then the pay.. you get experience working the register, get 15 min breaks, I would still be there if I live closer it even working for the minamum wage to be worth it
Pro érvek
Gives you experience and the people are amazing
Pay
great starter job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, augusztus 7.
overall, under the right management, it's a good part time or first time job for great experience for young people entering the workforce. however there are very few hours available.
management was great
Kontra érvek
very few hours available to work.
Overworked and Underpaid Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, augusztus 6.
A typical day required many different tasks, and more were learned as I spent more time with the company. I felt I learned a lot of valuable tools, but often felt that I was doing way too much work for such little pay. I was only making minimum wage and was performing various duties within the store. I had a wonderful manager at the time who was knowledgeable and kind and took care of his associates, store, and customers. It would have been nice to be able to pick up more hours every week, instead of only when it was busy like during the holidays. On average, I only picked up 20 to 25 hours a week and would have loved to been given the opportunity for more.
Great management, Clean Store and environment, cooperative co workers
Kontra érvek
Heavy Workload, little pay, not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to do cashier,take backs,And greeting the costumers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 4.
Well my days was very smooth no drama. I had to greet the customers. I also had to do the take backs after my cash register was over with and time to go home. I injoyed going to work and work to help my family out with bills and other things that needed to be takin care of.
No free lunches
yes I had a break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Laid back environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zachary, LA2018, augusztus 3.
It’s a laid back environment but the management is not that great. The hours aren’t to great and neither is the pay. Nice people to work with and everything is a dollar.
Pro érvek
Everything’s a dollar and flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low hours, low pay rate, and not great management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
an okay place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida City, FL2018, augusztus 3.
While working at Dollar Tree, I did not feel safe working night shifts. It was only 2 people closing, including the manager, & it was not a good neighborhood. The employees do not care about the customers, they only gossip and do not do their work properly. I did not have a good experience working there.
Employees, short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pase competitive work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, augusztus 1.
Overall during my time holding this position it was most helpful to me in so many as including building up my speed and focus as a cashier as well as boosting my customer service skills.
Greatly Dissapointed
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evans, CO2018, július 27.
It was crazy when I first started working there. Management was non-existent. When management was stabilized and fixed, there was a great deal of miscommunication between the higher up and the store. There were a lot of unrealistic expectations set for the store and the employees. Rarely was there any "rewards" for exceeding and rarely was there any promotion within the store (it always came from outside stores and even states). There was very little training given to employees. It was the bare minimum.
Fun experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2018, július 26.
Loved working at my store for almost 4 years.
Started working at $8/hr and left at $12.25/hr
Coworker environment and events made dealing with the crazy customers bareable.
Parties, environment
Hours per week
Dollar Tree
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries va2018, július 23.
It was such a blast working there, from all the customers and employess. We were directed on what to do and we even had competitions that gave us all a boost to do the right thing. Management was awesome we all wanted to do our best! I learned a lot about re-shops and organizing ideas that was fun!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-Paced and always a job to do
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zachary, LA2018, július 20.
I personally enjoyed this job because I like being busy and always having something to do. Whether it was sweeping the floor, stocking items out of place or assisting customers at check-out, there was never a reason to stand with nothing to do.
Good working enviorment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, július 16.
I like the job but not enough hours. That is why I would look for employment elsewhere.I learned alot at dollar tree. I was mostly a cashier , but did alot of stocking and also unloaded trucks. They never gave me a schedule. I didnt like that some days closing . some days opening.
Great Management and Fun Place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR 729012018, július 15.
By far the best general manager i have worked for in my career. Honest, Polite, Well Mannered, Very Opinionated, as well as correct actions and disciplinary action given fairly. was a great mentor and idol some one you could talk to for advice and not feel unwanted or uncomfortable a great instructor and teacher.
Team Oriented, Positive Staff
Hours
Fun and easy
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Meade, FL2018, július 14.
Its a perfect job if you need something part time. Nothing to hard but do need to be able to lift at least 50lb and you are on your feet the whole time you are at work.
Wasn't My Favorite Place to Work
New York- Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 9.
I learned a few things with this company that still benefit me to this day but they are unorganized. Improvement is definitely needed. If you are looking for something part time this would be good.
A boring workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, július 8.
Any job titles experience all entirely rely on your managers at the specific locations. Some of the managers will actually care what you do, but a majority of the rest are up in the air on what you do.
Management Needs Work, Fun With Right People
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, MA2018, július 7.
Recently there had been a management change with two managers that don't get along. Before it was a good place with excellent customer service. Now there is one manager who does not get along with people well.
Small Group of People to Work With
Kontra érvek
Lots of work with not enough people
Munkahelyi kultúra
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, KY2018, július 2.
really enjoyable job. I was a seasonal worker so after christmas, i didn't have a job anymore which was really depressing. Especially since I was broke during the holidays.
Pro érvek
Stamina building, entertaining, always something new.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough payment for the work you done
Are there favorites?
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2018, június 29.
Associate was hired in Davenport FL. Instead of scheduling based on operational needs, associate is a back fill to cover only last minute call outs. Or for late truck deliveries. Discriminating maybe? When asked why no hours were scheduled for a fourth week, mgmt replied they tried calling the number on file, with no answer. Asked why associate was not informed when associate called store for schedule, silence was the norm. Or the potential to leave a voice mail? Now, since no one wants to work July 4, 2018. Associate was scheduled??? Let us see if there is any retaliation for speaking out.
Good Experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rowland Heights, CA2018, június 25.
Working at Dollar Tree provided me with good experience and opportunity to work as stock clerk and sales associate. I enjoyed customer service. It was a positive working environment and all the employees were professional and courteous.
Good experience
Temporary employment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van