Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

851 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 362 értékelés megtekintése
Fun job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2018, október 16.
Dollar tree is a job that will help u being a cashier and the employees are very sweet and will help customers with welcomes arms with a smile.All positive vibes and good customers service
Dollar Tree
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2018, október 14.
Dollar tree was a great experience will fast paced I love the job I would go back if I could.Managers were nice to me they also offered me an assistant manager job there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of drama, no benefits, expects to much from employees.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dennis, MA2018, október 14.
I did enjoy working there at first. And the customers are great. However only one of the managers really was respectful and nice. The others spend most of the time talking about other staff and personal matters. They mix home with work way to much. Not enough recognition when employers work above and beyond. They expect you to do things far above the pay grade. The salary is the cheapest in the town. Just to much drama and no consistency.
Pro érvek
Good work crew, easy job duties, location
Kontra érvek
Drama within the xompany, not wnough hours, pay sucks, no benefits, store is constantly filled with boxes and customers are ALWAYS complaining due to poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the staff and customers and the knowledge I learned.
customer service,cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  15503 E Mississippi Ave2018, október 14.
The Dollar Tree was a great job to have, The management was willing to work side by side if need be, and they took their time for you to understand your role in the company.
Pro érvek
working with staff and the customers.
not enough hours
Dollar Tree
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MI2018, október 13.
I loved working for the Dollar Tree. The staff was friendly and in general the customers were great. There was always something to do. this was a fast paced job, but not overwhelming.
Pro érvek
Overall a great place to work
low pay
wonderful place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corsicana, TX2018, október 12.
Dollar tree was a wonderful place to work. Everyone was so nice and helpful. If I needed help or wanted more hours they would do anything they could to help me out. If I could ever work for Dollar Tree again I would definitly go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great position in customer services
CUSTOMER SERVICE / CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lockport, NY2018, október 12.
If your looking for a great customer service job that is people friendly
Dollar tree is the career for you. the staff member are helpful and caring the customer are nice and love the product the company sale.
my duties were cashier, customer service, inventory stocking as well as maintaining a clean area around the store. getting to know the staff as well as the customer was a great experinces for me.
great customer service skills
Kontra érvek
depends on the hour you recevie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar tree was not one of my best job I wouldn’t look forward to working for this company again
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2018, október 11.
Not interested in working for this company again the management is horrible and the cleaning of the store is bad they don’t treat people well. The pay is very unacceptable
It was like a family.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lehigh Acres, FL2018, október 10.
It was like a family. You could ask someone else if they could watch the front while you go to bathroom. It was a good job. I liked working their because if you needed help finding where something went they would help you find it.
Pro érvek
we had breaks when we were suppost to
Kontra érvek
sometimes it was slow and stressful
Nice first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange City, FL2018, október 9.
Dollar Tree, was a great first job to work at especially since I was still attending school when I first started working. It taught me how to work in a fast paced job and how to handle situations calmly and collectively.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay working there it's just not what I wanted
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, október 8.
Working at Dollar Tree at of all the job's i ever had was kind of worse all I can say is my bosses made me feel comfortable I left because that's not the kind of job I want it
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not enjoy working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, október 7.
lack of enthusiasm, managers are underpaid and treat their subordinates poorly, stores are often unkept and dirty, shelves disorganized, workers do not seem to enjoy working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and employees are a team.
Cashier/Customer Service, Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 6.
The management are great with helping you to understand all that is expected of your position, and they are also willing to work side by side with you if need them to. the hours are flexible and the job works with you when it comes to hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work to hard for a small payment and for small apresation
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 3.
To small team member and to much work for only 2 or 3 people in the place especially when is a busy store. Security was a lack problem to much people shoplifting and but the time a police come they are gone.
Friendly customer
Kontra érvek
No equal treatment for the employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location of the store and management was the main problem.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 1.
I think y’all should have better security and the pay should be way higher for certain locations because the location I was in was hard and BEYOND stressful to work at!
Kontra érvek
Shorts breaks, too many breakins
its ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, AR2018, október 1.
it was ok don't like ow they did me.. just cuz I was black and they was mex made me feel out of place.. but I love te comust I like help I would go back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Working at Dollar Tree
Cashier, Customer Service Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL 346082018, szeptember 29.
I enjoyed working with my team and customers were the very best part of the job. Even had regular customers always coming to my line. Worked flexible hours and would work extra hours for my team whenever they needed me. Did not have benefits for part time.
Customers, Team, Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits, low pay, manager
Disorganized and poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2018, szeptember 28.
When I worked at Dollar Tree, they had me perform duties that were supposed to be of an assistant manager. They had me handle the money, gave me the safe key, I stocked merchandise in the back of the store, etc. I was only supposed to cashier but they claim they were so understaffed that they had to overwork me. I was young and didn't realize I was being used until the higher ups got my managers in trouble for making me do a managers duties. My manager also got fired because she was stealing from the safe when there was "extra money". This won't apply to all dollar trees, but mine was terrible when I worked there. Hopefully management in other locations is a lot better.
Great customers, friendly coworkers
Terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an ok place to work.... But it could definetly be better
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, szeptember 27.
Its an OK place to work, but they definitely don't give enough hrs, unless u are a manager, I was working there for 2yrs & didn't once see a decent check, my highest check was about 297.00 dollars.... No one could possibly make a living off that
Pro érvek
I mean everythings a dollar thats about it
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace. Flexible hours.
Cashier, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore County, MD2018, szeptember 26.
offered great hours. worked with me. great boss.Understoof mixstakes. Worked and trained you at your own pace. NEVER made things stressful and always had back up if you needed. My boss cared about my day. They always complemented on my working behavior.
money, hours, lunch.
Kontra érvek
mean people, business rushes.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van