Dollar Tree
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier1 560 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 560 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 19 451 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience to work there at dollar tree and i learned alot, how to become better and better everyday so, ill say it was a good job for me
Nice breaks
But short in staff
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my experience I was treated badly by my manager until it was brought up) I was harassed by customers and I was paid low. It's just not worth the emotional strain.
Ends fast
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part-time workers and low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how handle all different types of costumers that come in. The good and the bad costumers. And how to work at a fast pace.But i would like tto find a better job with better pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time working at dollar tree was good and bad management was horriable and unorginized and rude to their eemployees and forgot to schedule a few employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will never work there again. Management was terrible and she expected us to be security as well. She would even argue with customers in front of other employees and customers. In addition, when I applied for the job it said full time. After the interview and on-boarding process I was told it was part time. Then she proceeds to tell me that she can only give me 1-2 days a week. No ma’am.
Poor management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will hire you as cashier, tell you, you are promoted to freight and not pay you freight wages which is more than what a cashier makes! General manager does not know how to manage employees. Constantly yelling at employees in front of customers and other staff!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the staff. My manager was excellent at scheduling the time I requested. I meet a lot of interesting customers. I always had fun stocking the toy isles.
flexible work schedule
holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are liars, they act like you are expendable. They treat you bad. I worked for two different stores. I help set up a store that was brand new, they kept me as part of the team. Worked very hard for them and one day they took me off the schedule. Then I went to another store, worked there but I ended up getting another job. I was trying to change my schedule but the store manager got mad at me, fired me as a no call, no show. Now I can't get back in as a rehire because she black bald me. She ended up getting fired herself later
10 discount
Paid weekly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job at the start my ex. Actually got me the job because she worked there with her mom and grandma. I enjoyed it i loved the customers there and the co-workers but then me and my ex broke up and they all began treating me unfairly and spreading false rumors to customers and each other and so when i had customers threatening me i had finally quit.
Pro érvek
Kept me focus, moveing, and awake
3 people there where family and rude to me
•A busy Typical day
•Store manager doesn’t give igual opportunity to older employees to advance to different titles

•There was nothing hard with my responsibility

•I was happy in assisting customer
Pro érvek
Needs to enforce equal opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day at dollar tree be so slow to where i get my job done fast im helping customers and making sure they find everything they looking for if we sale it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not go back to dollar tree due to management and the hours you get. Very little hours and little training. Dollar tree throws you on the sales floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved my time at dollar tree! The only reason I left was for a sit down job but I miss working here. The workers are wonderful people. I truly miss working here
Kontra érvek
Some customers were creepy but that's not the companies fault
Munkahelyi kultúra
Head cashier cleaning helping people look for and find things in the store manager work from home on stocks picking up the phone taking orders on the computer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only made 735 to 745 after working do you yearsThey are very understaffed and the people who come in don’t really want to be there to work. The management was great but they can’t keep people because of the pay.
Not hard work
Pay sucks, no insurance/benefits, do you want to get a raise of $.10 for year
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good company it's not stressful .everyone can work at this place.
They respect the associates and give opportunities to upgrade.

.,............
Fre lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here there is always something to do, daily safety announcements, communicate with customers, nothing in the store will go unnoticed by you or managers
Pro érvek
First to view products, friendly customers
Short staff, short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
My boss was very rude to customers and staff. She would curse us out and make us feel worthless. The job was very stressful and the pay was just very low. No one can love off the income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good first job. Easy to learn. If you stay busy and do what is asked of you, you will do great. Seemed like you have the opportunity to rank higher if you were serious about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You dont get paid enough to do what they want you to do. They want you to be available all day everyday. When the truck comes in there are boxes to the ceiling with no organization at all. The store and the management team where i worked at was a mess. Would never work for this company again!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar Tree is a wonderful place to work. The people I work with are great and management is very helpful and understanding. The shifts are manageable as well.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés