Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

770 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 393 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work hard but enjoy my position.
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2018, július 13.
I have worked many years for Dollar Tree and enjoy my job but the hours are based on sale s not on experience. It is great for someone whom needs part time hours.
It was alright
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018, július 12.
I loved Dollar Tree when I first started working back at home but when I came to this Dollar Tree it wasn’t the same. We had people quiting or not showing up for shifts all the time. When we got a new GM I almost wasn’t allowed to go back home for break, mind you I’m a college student living in a dorm and we had to pay to stay in the dorms over breaks. And that’s EXPENSIVE. When I changed my major to art my classes got longer so my schedule conflicted with my work schedule/they didn’t look at my availability right and then out of nowhere they stopped putting me on the schedule without telling me.
Pro érvek
My pay didn’t change when I transferred
Kontra érvek
They didn’t tell me they were letting me go
Productive And Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glenmont, NY2018, július 12.
Keep postive
Have to have patience.
There will be cistomers that come in with an attitide or just aggravted. Its your job to keep focus and stay on the right track for the next customer
Flexible, Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, július 11.
I love the people just not enough hours to survive. It's a great environment. Very fast paced but makes the time fly by every day. The major problem is not enough hours. Employees are lucky to get 16-20 hours a week Even in management positions.
Flexible, Fun
Not enough Hours
great job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natchez, MS2018, július 9.
Nice job to make extra money if you like working with people. Unless you want to go into management, it is not a career. However it is a great part-time or second job.
Fast paced
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 7.
I enjoyed working here due to the fast paced work environment also meeting new people everyday .
Also time went by fast and my coworkers loved me and I loved them
Fast paced
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could use better managment in the work place not treated like ushould be
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2018, július 4.
The management treats employees woth no respect and you are not treated fairly and when the mangers make a mistake they nlame the employees ..not getting payed good enough for how they treat you while working for them
No pros about the job
One break
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace, typical day at work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raymondville, TX2018, július 2.
Stocking and cleaning. closing the store and the safe. what I learned is the customer is always right. Management was always there but I would run the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was so unorganized
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gonzales, LA2018, július 1.
The management was so unorganized. they made me do everything thing but didn’t want to give me a raise. Treated me unfairly and were inconsistent with my hours ..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Happy work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, június 30.
It's a great environment to work they people are always happy and in a great mood..the work is easy and doable...they just don't give a lot of hours so they pay sucks
Great work place
Low pay
Productive and busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olathe, KS2018, június 28.
It wa fun but not enough help to keep the floor cleared from previous stock it was had to keep up with it all on a day to day bases but management had a limited budget
parttime
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2018, június 28.
Dollar Tree is really a good place to work... It helps you with your customer service skills and how to work under pressure. Dollar Tree have been a very productive place to learn different skills.
No work on Christmas
Very short breaks
fast place job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 27.
nice place to work if you love helping others and meeting new people everyday. great coworkers, fast place job on most day. great items for $1 Part time hours only.
Not recommended
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 27.
I did not enjoy working at dollar tree. I had no hours, my checks was not even enough to pay my phone bill. I asked for more hours but i only had gotten 5 hours a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good part time job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kilgore, TX2018, június 27.
I love the customers! It is a very fast paced job, and consists of standing on your feet. Overall I enjoyed my co workers and manager, and there was always plenty to do to keep busy.
Stressful and sometimes calm
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, GA2018, június 26.
A typical day at work includes angry customers but not always, some are really nice. Poor management. Hardest part of the job would have to be closing time.
A good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbine, MD2018, június 21.
Dollar Tree was my very first job I got right after I graduated high school. It was close to home and not a super populated store so I thought it would be a good fit, and it was! I was the youngest person working there, and my coworkers and managers were always very friendly and reasonable. Most work days were somewhat slow, not too many customers, and on those particular days I would spend part of the time restocking shelves. These were the best days. However, on days where we busy, it would be messy. We would usually only have 1 or 2 cashiers working the same shift, so on busy days the lines would get very long and it got stressful. Still, even on those days, it was not so bad. I learned a great deal about customer service and management. Would recommend!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Keeps you busy
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Timonium, MD2018, június 20.
Don't recommend working for them, no set schedules, constant call outs, changeover of employees is insane. Managers like to sit in office and put off hard work,or the messy jobs to new employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 19.
Fast paced enviroment. Fun place to learn, simple training. Always remember to greet customers because they will rate you on the dollar tree website, also show up on time because it really can affect ther schedule.
Relaxing fast paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2018, június 18.
This is a job for people to get up on there feet and get some money. I liked it for the time of being there got along with every coworker there and it went well.
Long nights
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van