Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

1 269 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 953 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and easy to learn
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, november 18.
The register is easy to learn, just have to know how to talk to people and bag items. Management is friendly and professional. Employees are very nice.
Workin cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delhi, CA2019, november 18.
It’s so easy bein a cashier for Dollartree and less work then others working there...I’d work there again if I need to in the near future...............
Early Morning
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, november 17.
Opening, Setting Up, Cash register start up, On certain days of the week each week we would get ready for delivery truck, Setting/ organizing over 1,500 boxes once a week, organizing about 300-400 boxes a day, Stocking shelves daily, Hardest part of the job would usually be weekly delivery trucks, most enjoyable every day.
busy work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wethersfield, CT2019, november 14.
when I first started working for them I was excited but like most jobs after a while a lot of things changed and became different. i think now that I am not to happy with a lot of things that happen there.
Cashier, Customer service and stocker
Cashier, Customer Service and Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  3500 Wooded Acres ; Waco,TX.2019, november 14.
I worked cashier, helped the customers out when needed and stocked items .. I also kept the floor clean and organized. It was a pleasure working with them and would love to see if it's a way to be part of the team again
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like work there you always learn something new
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Point, CA2019, november 13.
I enjoyed work in dollar tree special the coworkers are really nice and you always learn something new every day, i love do stuck and cashier i think that i learn a lot how to treat the costumers .
N/a
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 13.
Working at dollar Tree was a very good experience for me and also help me work on some of my skills there like my determination, my pace of work, and more
Could use improvement.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Great Falls, MT2019, november 12.
Dollar Tree is a place, I'd say could definitely use improvement, at least the one I work at. I have seen stores with employees much happier than the one I work at and I feel it comes down to too many aspects to write down in one review.
Cashiering
Cashiering, Stocking, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, november 12.
I was one of the ones willing to go whenever called so i got a lot of hours but scheduled about 13-18 per week. My manager was amazing but advancing was near impossible for some. The DM chose who advanced even though SM referred who worked for promoting.
Minimum wage job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2019, november 11.
Dollar Tree only offered me minimum wage. Now that I look back it wasn't really worth it. I don't think I would go back. The management makes a lot more than the regular cashiers.
Great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hobbs, NM2019, november 11.
It was fun working with ladies there till this day when i go in to shop they are happy to see me
The manger are awsome
I loved it
I met some many ppl there and management worked with me
Well organized company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Dora, FL2019, november 8.
Need to give employees more set hours and more pay, with benefits. Employees work hard there and deserve to be taken care of by better pay scale for there dedication.
My review
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, november 6.
Dollar tree is a great temporary job but shouldn't be permanent not the best pay and not the best with hours or best to work with you schedule either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was a steppingstone
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, NJ2019, november 6.
My review on Dollar tree was a steppingstone. If anyone is looking for a first job to get on their feet Dollar tree would be recommended as a first job but I wouldn’t make that as my career.
Dollar tree
Cashier/Stocker/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, MN2019, november 6.
I would work at the Dollar tree very friendly work environment flexible hours and slow pace work environment I would definitely refer friends and family to work at the Dollar tree
I liked it
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2019, november 6.
I miss working there. Even though my time there was cut short, if I could go back I would. The company and the coworkers were very accepting. They helped me feel comfortable in a new work environment. They trained me and continued to help with things.
2,0
good people horrible management
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, november 3.
a typical day at dollar tree is not the best. the job itself is dangerous, there's no security and management really was just there to get a paycheck. the store manager at my store would curse in front of people, talk bad to employees and she would rush us so much if we didn't get it right shed write us up.
2,0
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marlow Heights, MD2019, november 3.
Ive been at Dollar Tree a year and aa half at first I loved it and I loved the customers but they started cutting hours and hiring more people but we wasn’t getting no hours, They don’t wont you to work over time. And Corporate just keep sending shipment and we don’t have nowhere or hours to put it out and we have to hear the complaints from the customer..
a typical day at work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI 543022019, november 1.
You clock in the hour you are scheduled to work. Say you work at 9:30 you punch into the screen monitor and after you punch in make sure you log into your register and count your tail. make sure you have the right amount and fill up your register with things you need up front for the customers. If the line is full make sure you are the backup or you have to call up for backup over the speaker. When there is no customers ask if there is something your coworkers need help with. most likely you will be stocking things upfront by the registers like candy, bubbles, toys, snakes, markers, etc. You get a 10 mins break depending if your working 5 hours. If you work 8 hours you get two 30 min breaks if I'm not mistaking. After you are done with your shift you have to make sure your things are picked up from your register for the next person doesn't have to pick up your mess.
Great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA2019, november 1.
Great work environment co workers were nice. Store was very neat and clean. The managers are wonderful people. A lot of items to purchase. It’s a good part time job
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van