Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

1 083 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 948 értékelés megtekintése
fun place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, június 22.
I loved it and enjoyed working around customers wish I didn't have to move or I would've still worked there great costumers. it was nice and clean and everyone got along
4,0
good par time
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Plainfield, NJ2019, június 20.
are an okay job for a second job to help you with change money good hours also and flextime good manager relation always but not benefits not discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, június 19.
Its a good environment good people clean environment good working hours mangers are nice and work with you if you need time off. Good place to work for anyone
Horrible work enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2019, június 19.
A typical day at DT was watching the managers and (some) fellow coworkers smoke outside for more than 20 minutes multiple times a day. When outside they couldn't hear anything going on so there would be no support for the cashiers inside. Usually, there were only one or two registers open. Other employees were nowhere to be found to assist with long lines. If policy was broken everyone would be penalized except for the managers favorite employees.
Coworkers/managers would loudly talk about their life drama spouting curse words in front of the customers. This would upset them who would take out their irritation on cashiers. Breaks were missed a lot of the time mainly for the cashiers. We had to have permission from managers to take breaks but never could get away from the registers to ask in time. Obviously management was horrible. They never evenly distributed hours, their favorite employees (even if part-time) would receive all extra hours leaving the rest of us with nothing. Managers would spread lies if they wanted us fired. The workplace was always negative. They made everyone feel inferior. Almost nobody smiled or said "hello" to customers. The hardest part of the job was having no voice. Anytime employees would bring up valid complaints, they would cut their hours or fire them. It was frustrating seeing the misuse of the management title. It effected everyone else who wasn't in their circle of friends. It was hard to be one of the few who tried to do their job the best to their ability.
The only enjoyable part of the job were the few cashiers who were nice to everyone
  több... and the customers who treated us like people.  kevesebb
Nice customers/coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced and somewhat crude working culture
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonie, WI2019, június 17.
Management never seemed organized or very helpful. They did not address many of the issues that came up during my employment there, or even seem like they were trying to resolve them. The other coworkers made the environment a bit toxic and as a female I was slightly uncomfortable in that environment.
standard retail workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, június 14.
a ttypical work day consists of ringing out customers and cleaning your register and completing your side work. very repetitive. hardest part of the job is unloading trucks and the most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Casual and quiet.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 13.
It was pretty swell and I enjoyed my time working there. The co-workers were really nice and I was treated with much respect while I worked there for the time being.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place put the ceo of the Chicago location is a sexist Bigot
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, június 13.
experience working there was good the head of the stores in general just don’t care , Unfortunately it shows in the work they do and the store it self
Easy work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed and comfortable working environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA2019, június 13.
I enjoyed working here at the time. Very easy, relaxed and laid back. I enjoy customer service. The manager was great, as well as my coworkers. Financially was not benefiting.
I enjoyed worrying at Dollar Tree
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2019, június 12.
If I had not had a reaccurace with breast cancer I would still be working with the company . The people I worked with were a good group of people. The previous manager fixed it so I could not go back to the company, by telling them I didn't put in a 2 week notice.
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longmont, CO2019, június 12.
I liked working at Dollar Tree.
Everyone was helpful. It was fun, never had a problem with anyone. Manager/ Assistant manager was there at all times.
Showed me how to count out our registers and put amounts in the system. Took money to get deposited in bank.
The people
The pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy job. No room to grow or advance.
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, június 12.
I provide excellent service to the customers. I enjoy my job duties. I offer to assist in stocking shelves, merchandise displays, front office duties. And any other job duties assigned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company itself is a great place to work for, but its hard to live off of the pay.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Robinson Township, PA2019, június 12.
I currently work at a Dollar Tree. Working for the company is not the issue, but the pay is. Dollar Tree only pays minimum wage, 7.35, at least in my area. The area in which my Dollar tree is located is high trafficked which means we are CONSTANTLY busy. We are always understaffed and have a hard time getting stock out in a timely fashion. It needs to be bumped up to at least $9 or $10. just so we can survive
Miserable
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, június 12.
I work at the biggest one it understaffed, no carts, no store manager, low pay, always hot, can't fixed their door and then the district manager have the nerves to tell I can't wear short, my beanie and it funny cause he just temporary and doesn't evening belong to our store I been wearing my beanie since I started working at my location October 2017 and our permanent district manager that currently taking about break cause she getting ready to have her baby never told me I couldn't wear my hat I feel comfortable with it on and I wear my beanie because I got scars that are cause by other people I do my job very well how could you be strict if you really don't care about your store appearances. They literally have to get manager and other employees from other dollar tree locations to help stock cause it too much and the paid is little and they take away other employees hours it a whole mess. This location in Katy Tx and I'm desperately looking for something better than this
Price of the products
Kontra érvek
Everything else but the prices
I enjoyed my job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Piney Flats, TN2019, június 11.
I enjoyed my job however mangerment was very poor and it was run more like a friend business. You only work 4 hours at a time, you didn't get insurance or earn vacation time
Only worked 5-10 hours a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, awful pay and management
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flowery Branch, GA2019, június 11.
The two managers we have take all their breaks together leaving the cashiers alone so if you need backup you have to go outside and fetch them.
The store manager yells at her employees even at the assistant managers for simple mistakes. So if you don’t want to be yelled at for minor mishaps then don’t work here.
I’ve been there for a year and still now raise.
Starting pay is 7.35 and they expect WAY to much work to be done for that much an hour. I still haven’t even got an official dollar tree shirt. I had to buy my own green collar shirt cause the shirts have been on “back order”. The company and managers treat their employees badly. Costumers are great though- sometimes.
No recognition, only points out the negative.
Pro érvek
Hang on, this will take a minute....
Kontra érvek
LOW pay, bad management, favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of hours and poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, június 9.
No room to advance in other positions, poor management, minimum wage, strict dress code, no benefits, lack of hours, dirty stores, rude customers, rude employees.
Knowledge of cash handling
Off clock breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was stressful and they would ask me to do other people jobs frequently
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, június 9.
It would start off slow and depending on the time of day when rush hour came we were almost always understaffed. The management was OK but by the end of my time with them became overbearing and would ask me to do more than what I was paid for.
Short breaks, No benefits, No discounts
Its ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, PA2019, június 9.
I worked for dollar tree for 4 years I would like to think i was one of the best empolyee. It is on the job training and unless you have no life and or dont have any kids then rhis is the job for you in my state pay rate is 7.25$ an hour. At the end of my pay i only made it to 7.68$ an hour. This job with the wrong people in management will be very stressful.i was given kinda like an ultimatum with what I had do in my personal life or I would lose the one thing I was responsible for which would be truck and stocking so I ended up quitting and going to a better job. Even though this was stressful this was my favorite job the customers loved me and I knew the store like the back of my hand and I got to see everything that came in that store but I probably will never go back.
2,0
Overworked and not appreciated
Cashier/Stocker/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, június 9.
The manager is not a nice lady at all. Nothing was ever good enough. I'd do the whole list plus some. She was rude and nasty. The few girls told me thats why she can't keep help because of the way she treats her employees.
It was close to home
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, unhappy everyday after work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van