Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

1 391 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 866 értékelés megtekintése
Love it
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pounding Mill, VA2020, január 25.
Loved working there the slow times and the busy times. loved working there especially the holidays and enjoying the hustle and bustle from the excitement.
fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, TX2020, január 24.
Fast pace,hands on entire shift,multiple task in very short period. First to see new shipment rotating seasonal items. Pay is horrible for all that is expected.
flexible hours
short breaks
fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX and winnsboro,La2020, január 24.
i love working there i was nice people there and you meet new people everyday i like working there wish i was still there working..The managers was very understanding to the working hours
Different work hours
great breaks
Unfortunate
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chillicothe, MO2020, január 24.
Very Poor Management And/Or Leadership Skills... Unfairly Judged. Not Much Consideration Taken In Their Lack Of Leadership, And, Security. Not A Very Strong, Nor Held Together Company... Beyond Poorly Ran.
The Customers'
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar management was two faced.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2020, január 23.
I think the manage was a sexist against old women and he would hit on the young women. He would said inappropriate things to the younger women. He told me after my surgery I could come back. Then when doctor release me. He would let me come back.
Kontra érvek
Every thing was unfair to work there.
Not the best
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2020, január 23.
Was caught off guard and cut of all my work hours after being a loyal and caring and hard working employee, I didn’t feel that I was appreciated or had any job security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't bad working here.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southgate, MI2020, január 23.
I enjoyed working here part of the time, everyone was welcoming and friendly. Only reason for quitting was no hours and lack of money. You can not afford a living with this job, but it would be a great first job for others getting out of school.
not very good experience
Cashier, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2020, január 23.
People and management are extremely rude. And Dollar tree expects to much out of their employees with such little pay. Did not like the experience. I have been at other places and they treat you better.
1,0
They suck !!!
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2020, január 22.
Management and workers were rude and gossipy. I was never properly trained and was constantly being criticized for things they didn't teach me. Worst place I ever worked!
N/a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2020, január 22.
A typical day would be making transactions , stocking , counting cash drawer , I learned how to use a cash register . Mangement was cool. Good place for starters . Hard about the job doing returns & the enjoyable part was interacting more with people and customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace stays busy.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Speedway, IN2020, január 20.
Working at dollar tree is a bit frustrating only because of how crowded it can be sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers and juss talking to different cultures.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible hours and horrible pay
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2020, január 18.
I'm lucky if i get scheduled more than 2 days a week, i've only once brought in 200 on a check and i'm facing eviction because i never get any hours in an economy that just isn't hiring. When you bring this up to management and beg on your hands and knees for more hours they give you MAYBE a third day of work, if you're extremely lucky you get 4 days. Management doesn't care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a good retirement and want a job to just do something this is the place for you
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2020, január 17.
Dollar Tree is an okay place to work wages are not the best at 7:25 an hour a lot of turnover because wages are poor manager is not always helpful customer service is not the best that I would like to see
Dollar Tree
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crescent City, CA2020, január 17.
While employed ay Dollar tree, i gained knowledge of new things and tricks. I dealt with some pretty rude customers but it helped me handle situations that occur like that. All in all it was a short but sweet job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers tend to pick favorites
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, UT2020, január 17.
The overall experience wasn't bad but the distribution of hours is very unfair and those who kiss up to the managers get better hours than those who don't, even if they work harder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enjoyable job, not enough pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phenix City, AL2020, január 15.
Great easy job that works with you, just not enough pay or hours. They try to work around your schedule, everyone is so kind and helpful.I love it as I said before just not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my job just need more hours and more psy
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2020, január 14.
I'm a people person and I can get along with anybody and I have been sober for 19 months and I'm loving life and I love to do things to keep me busy and sober. I'm on parole and I'm doing everything he has asked and I would like a change at a better job and move out of my halfway house when I'm ready. Thank u.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place and learning new things.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Green, AL2020, január 14.
Operated cash register during my shift. In between waiting on customers had to stock the area the manager assigned to do before shift is over. Clean and straightened store before closing time. Escort manager to bank to make bank deposit. I learned how to work in a place that everything for a $1.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was over all a great experience that taught me a couple of thing along the way.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2020, január 13.
The work was hard most days. However i always got through it and went back the scheduled days to work hard and earn the pay I was receiving. The managers were all verry friendly and trustworthy. If you had a question they always had an answer. The other employees were the same way. Happy to help and fun work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my job, team and managers
Customer Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woonsocket, RI2020, január 13.
Love being employed with this company.. they treat us very great.. I started in November and already an building my employment with this company.. couldn't be any happier working here
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van