Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

3 113 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 693 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the people and the work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2018, augusztus 13.
I loved working there good people good work place. I cleaned stocked cashier. I worked fast and good at working with team. I didn't have alot of issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gresham, OR2018, augusztus 13.
I really enjoyed working at Dollar Tree. I liked my coworkers, the managers were pretty cool and laid back, training was good, pay was good, hours were pretty good for part time. I would definitely recommend working at Dollar Tree.
Pay, hours, coworkers, environment
not great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Klamath Falls, OR2018, augusztus 12.
its dirty
you will never get over time
its understaffed
no one cares about their position
there are no outside slots for carts
the parking lot is a nightmare
Pro érvek
dutch bros in the parking lot
everything else
Run
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davison, MI2018, augusztus 12.
I will never work for another place that has a weak managment. If your management is overruled and overrun by your employees then it's not really management.
Numerous unfortunately
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work but better management would have made a difference
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holly Springs, NC2018, augusztus 12.
My overall review of working at dollar tree was not bad, i learned how to organize my jobs in a timely manner, interact with the general public in a professional and friendly manner. I learned here that management of the company at which you work is the overall backbone and support system, if management goes against others the work place will have a overall bad management and vise versa.
The hardest part of this job was being exspected to cover for people who often called out, i didnt mind at first but eventually felt like i was taken advantage of. Switching to a positive note my most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with great customers on a daily and feeling appreciated
Pro érvek
mostly got the time off i requested
Kontra érvek
expected to cover everyones shift
work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Park, FL2018, augusztus 12.
Holidays are hectic and stressful. Almost every month there is another "holiday" or occasion that brings a lot of customers in. Stocking is the most relaxing part of the job.
Dollar Tree Is an excellent company
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ozone Park, NY2018, augusztus 11.
My experience at Dollar Tree has been phenomenal. It wasn't my intent to work there so long but the hours were great while I attended college. The staff there is great and they treat you with respect. The customers that come there give me compliments on the store all the time on how well organized the store is and how nice and friendly my staff is. The pay is decent for the work I do there and I feel that Dollar Tree is great company to work for.
Clean Enviroment & Friendly Staff
Low salary & No benefits
ok to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 11.
it was too much for me work there also they paid everyone check after 2 weeks and its not worth it. every employees only work for 3 hours or 5 not more then that. also slow and too busy and mess all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but lack of tools to finish pushing product
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2018, augusztus 11.
Pushing product is quick and sometimes a little stressful. Lacks the tools to help finish projects. Demands to much from their associates to pushing all frieght out.
Pro érvek
Very productive, easy to work for
Kontra érvek
Not enough associates to help cover shifts, Little to no communication between team, demands to much from their associate
Not Recommended
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cooper City, FL2018, augusztus 10.
My manager at the job was a great guy however all Shift Supervisors and Assistant Manager under him were awful, very bad superiority complex with a competitive attitude going on, didn't feel easy to do the job there but the job was actually easy.
Flexible Breaks
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a first job!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018, augusztus 10.
This was my first job. My manager was awesome and was always willing to work with me. The environment was great and my day was never boring. The position was great for me at the time but I’m not sure how it would be for me now as an adult (as far as being able to pay bills).
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a fun fast working atmosphere
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marlborough, MA2018, augusztus 10.
I loved being a cashier in a fun fast atmosphere cause It made an 8 hour day seem like a 4 hour day seeing that I was always busy. I loved doing drop offs at the Bank for the company and knowing that the company entrusted me with the deposits and counting the money at the end of the night for closing and opening the store
working with the public
Kontra érvek
sometimes worked alone and needed more cashiers
This place...
Casher/Stocker, part time manager for christmas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Onalaska, WI2018, augusztus 10.
This place was so rude for the 2 year I was there I constantly had to do Mangers stuff (I am not one) people never showed up and still they got hours and we had to call other people to come in and work for them. The back room is so unclean, and unorganized. The Managers play favorites, they don't like you will always be on truck, and all they do is set in the office doing (work). People constantly get in trouble for things they shouldn't have-like stuff in the walk way, phones, food. Or just not showing up, leaving early, or disappearing into the back. They do not take complaints by the customer or the workers surely. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Every thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a discount retail store, what do you expect?
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colma, CA2018, augusztus 10.
Long lines, no help from management, high turn over, tiring work, extremely rude and demanding customers, long hours for part time work, slightly better pay than most low end jobs
all
Friendly employees
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Euless, TX2018, augusztus 9.
I worked here briefly but I loved it. I mean it was part time but I enjoyed going to work. I left because I was getting paid higher some where else. Will recommend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast passed environment, great workers, awesome employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Huron2018, augusztus 9.
I loved working with the friendly group of employees that I was working with and I love how often they switch the shelves. Manager was awesome, very helpful and upbeat.
Short brakes
ok
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, augusztus 9.
it was ok i did like working there and the pay was pretty decent. I would definitely go back to work for the company if asked too. The manager is actually really sweet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer interaction is very positive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairlawn, VA2018, augusztus 8.
This company overall is not bad to work for. It can be very stressful. The only downfall to this store is that they expect every employee to run a cash register as well as stock the shelves at the same time which can be nearly impossible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
WAS a great place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burien, WA2018, augusztus 8.
I worked at a store in Seattle for almost two years. I loved being a cashier at my store and never planned on leaving. My store manager burned out and quit. The manager they brought in was lazy, inappropriate, mean spirited, deceptive and just generally unbearable. I stayed for 6 months but after the 2nd time he upset me so bad I broke down in tears, I quit.

Pay was great. I liked the hours when I wasn't getting called every day to cover a shift, but then again I only wanted 3 days a week, no more than 20 hours.

Co-workers and customers were awesome, still miss most if them
Is a good job
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Homestead, FL2018, augusztus 8.
But there is poor management i t was a second job i tried to have them fix my hours like a second job and they didnt want to work with me soo i left..
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van