Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

3 403 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 884 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
not just a regular retail place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selden, NY2018, november 17.
Good atmosphere, amazing manager and leads, good work moral all around for all the employees. Optional ot if offered. Easy place to work as long as you werent lazy. Hardest was cleaning an area and someone go through it like a tornado hit.
Pro érvek
discount on purchases, good management
sometimes short shifts
Flexible and Good Working Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlantic Beach, NC2018, november 17.
No complaints and would work again for Dollar Tree. Managerial Team very knowledgeable, as well as well friendly and you feel like you can tell them anything work related.
Poor Corporate Management
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, november 16.
Dollar Tree sits in a vicious cycle of having many problems and little to no solutions or care to fix any of the issues, therefore they grow and escalate and it's the smaller title employees that end up having to pay the price, but we are the ones who work our butts off with the smallest pay and smallest margin of hours given. No structure, and even the management teams at these stores are stretched so thin that it is ridiculous.
IN SHORT... GREED IS A VERY UGLY THING WHEN IT COMES TO A BUSINESS WHOSE SUCCESS DEPENDS ON CUSTOMERS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING EFFICIENTLY AND CONSISTANTLY
Never get bored
Kontra érvek
Poor Management on a corporate scale
It was pretty chill.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haleyville, AL2018, november 15.
I never worked more than a 4-5 hour shift. And, when you're making 7.25/ hr., that's no money. They hardly scheduled me. I might've worked 3-4 days a week. I had one friend working with me, but I got along with everyone else alright too. My managers were all pretty laid back. The hardest part was getting stuff stocked while keeping an eye on the register. The most enjoyable part was going on lunch and buying a bag of chips and a drink for $2.
Pro érvek
Everything's a dollar (or less)
Kontra érvek
The customers can be impatient and rude. Also, having to wait for a manager to come up to check a $20 bill.
Great company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everett, WA2018, november 15.
Typical work day would be cashiering and customer support, The management team did know what they were doing, and culture was as normal has any other place. everyone got along great. There wasn't a hard part in the job, and the enjoyable was the customers the most
Pro érvek
Pros, would be a great place to get things for cheap
Kontra érvek
Con's hours would get cut a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
relaxed workplace, easy going coworkers and decent job
CASHIER DOLLAR TREE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, november 15.
a typical work day for me was as cashier I cashed out customers at the register and kept the registers and front area of the store clean and organized. I learned how to work the register, and how to close out tills with supervision of manager. the hardest part of the job is having a difficult or rude customer.
Reason Why I Left
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2018, november 15.
I left because I was not getting enough hours to help support my family. I have 2 children so working 1-2 days a week was definitely NOT enough. Plus every couple of months our district was getting a new DM, so that took a toll on everyone because things would always change.
relaxed, casual
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2018, november 15.
i rate the job a 5 out of 10, due to rate of pay. i'm busy at the register. management is easy to get along with, i feel that i am friends with them while working. nothing is hard, not like moving furniture. the workplace is fun, the customers are friendly and the enjoy shopping there. i enjoy having conversations with customers i can identify with; like people who wear university of iowa or fishing paraphernalia. i have learned nothing. my only problem is rate of pay.
A job
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ephrata, WA2018, november 14.
Not to bad to work at but you hardly get any hours and when new people come in you get put on the back burner so all the new employees get all the hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good as a second job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, OK2018, november 13.
my particular location I work is in a kind of limbo space. it's larger than a small store, but never hits the weekly quota to be considered a "large store", keeping us relatively understaffed and overworked. Shifts are short, and the pay is incredibly low. Even if you manage to step up to be a supervisor, the pay isn't worth the workload managers are put under.

plus it's part time only, which makes the pay even less worth it.

The hardest part in my opinion with the store is just poor time management skills. it always seems like one shift is being given far too much work for a short amount of time, causing primarily closing shift to stay far too late after closing in an attempt to get everything done, and earlier shifts are given such minimal or generally simple tasks instead. this likely isn't intentional, it's just been my experience

second hardest part is the fact that our delivery trucks are never on time and are always overloaded to the point that the employee lounge area is inaccessible due to the sheer number of boxes filling up every possible space.

but other than the time management problem, which certainly trickles down into various parts of the job, the other employees are great. we all generally get along, and if we don't, well, hours are short enough that we don't necessarily interact other than when changing shifts.

But I really enjoy the job. I enjoy working with the customers, and I enjoy the managers I work with. I love how simple the customer service side of it is, how easy it is to simply know where things are and how to help customers when we
  több... are missing an item, how easy it is to correct mistakes, and how a majority of the time customers don't tend to complain if we're out of something, as there's always another dollar tree close by to check there too.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
relatively easy going job, short somewhat flexible hours, fun supervisors
Kontra érvek
poor time management, horribly underpaid and overworked, stressful
Good starting job
Cashier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, november 13.
I loved working for Dollar Tree because the customers where always nice and a lot of them were usual's. I was usually if not most likely register 1 (closest to the door). I would see every customer come in and greet them. It was nice catching up with regulars and and seeing them smile when they came in. As for duties, Checking customers out, bagging items and keeping the front face tidy was easy and satisfactory for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a for sure job in case of emergency.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sapulpa, OK2018, november 13.
Ive worked for Dollar Tree several times. They hob was always there for me in case of emergency. My work there was great and thats why i always got hired there when i needed them. the pay was the worst ive ever had. The job it's self was fun, and something new every day. The management and supervisory positions was forever changing and sometimes we would get a decent supervisor. It was obvious we were expendable, because of the way they would talk to the employs. There was no security implemented in the store. Lots of customers would steal from the store.If you have any felony convictions you could not be promoted, so there was no chance to move up in the company. I liked my co workere,but the turnover rate was new each week, so it was hard to get to know the other employ's.
Dont do it fam
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, november 13.
Worst place ive ever worked in my life. Anywhere is better than here. Always busy during peak holiday seasons. the management is corrupt and dont care and will make you feel bad about any callouts reguadless of what it is.
nothing
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun, energetic, and fast pace enviroment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2018, november 13.
Working at Dollar Tree is very fun and keep every employee on there toes. It does teach each employee that there is always something to do. However, it tend to become stressful when it comes to customers who don't realize that everything in the store besides food items has taxes on them. The employee relationships are what make working at Dollar tree a blast and a motivation to come into work and have your game face on.
Pro érvek
great employees, great management, great customers
Kontra érvek
no benefits unless you are a manager of some sort, constant customer complaints about 0.08 cent tax
very relaxed work- place
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, november 12.
Dollar tree was a place of good setting when i worked there. my co- workers were fun and very outgoing. i did not like unloading the truck so much but it was do-able.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience (previous employee)
Retail Clerk/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Paul, AB2018, november 12.
Terrible experience working at Dollar Tree - Management was horrible & mistreated staff, didn’t show up for shifts so the store was left closed until someone else went in to open it. Schedule was never complete we would only get a text the day of saying when it was complete. Never seen such terrible management, seemed like a good place to work until you see how unorganized it is. A month after minimum wage changed as of oct 1/2018 & I was still being paid less than minimum wage. Not recommended for a place of employment.
No pros
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, fast-paced place business.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, MI2018, november 12.
Typical shift is 5 hours and part-time only....very limited full-time positions. Run cash register and stock shelves as well as straighten and re-shop items customers did not want or put in the wrong home. Hardest part of the job is standing for long periods of time and irritable customers (not a lot of them). Most enjoyable part of the job is when customers are excited as everything in the store is one dollar or less.
fast-paced, busy, short shifts
Kontra érvek
management personalities vary greatly & no chance for advancement
Great work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Angola, IN2018, november 12.
I love going to work everyday. I have had jobs that I hated waking up in the mornings to go but this job is one of the best places to work. The management treats you like one of there family members!
Dollar Tree Summary
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Washington, MD2018, november 12.
Working at the Dollar Tree enhances my customer service experience. I am calm under stressful situations. The environment is fast paced and very demanding from the customers but I am able to face and conquer them.
staff
environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
if youre really short on money
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bayside, NY2018, november 11.
terriible work place enviorment, very catty and unprofessional coworkers. the whole experience was beyond wild not to mention they wanted a lot when it came to recovery and put backs.
you got paid
you had to work there
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van