Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

3 920 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 948 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job for someone trying to be home on the weekends.
Freight/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, TX2019, június 23.
Overall it was a nice introduction to the retail side of the business world. Aside from having to deal with shoplifters, I'd highly recommend the place for anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job for student, not enough pay but flexible hours
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, június 23.
My Dollar Tree experience has been overall good. I have met and worked with some good people, however as far as the working for the corporation of Dollar Tree the upper level management expects too much from the employees for the pay rate, both for the associates and the managers.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
not enough pay for the work they expect and hours can vary week to week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was an alright place to work
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sierra Vista, AZ2019, június 23.
My typical day at work I would go in punch in go count my til or start on isle one with recovery.There wasn't any hard part about this job.My most enjoyable part of the job is when we were closing I would clean up the store and it would look nice
Productive work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 22.
Working at Dollar Tree helped me open my eyes and realize life for what it was. There was no room for professional advancement and advances were only given due to favortism. I would only recommend working at Dollar Tree if someone already has a good job and just wants to make a little extra money.
Easy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, június 22.
It was an easy enough job. I think if the management was changed a bit it would've been a great place to work. However just because an assistant manager makes 25 cents more then me does not give them a right to be rude and condescending.
Pro érvek
Hours, schedule, flexible, good training
Fun Environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, június 21.
Everybody gets along with everybody and it is mostly done as a team. Helping one another always makes it easier to do the job and it makes it fun to be around for 4 hours.
Dollar tree
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2019, június 20.
Te company is an ok company to work for. I wish they carried about their employers more. I feel as if they should pay you more for the amouth of work they want you to do.
It was good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearl, MS2019, június 20.
Dollar tree was a good job I would recommend to work there again if I lived close enough. I don’t have anything else to say but that I would love to go back to shop there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow-paced it was a nice temporary job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 20.
I would either open the store and stayed until mid-day or come in during the evenings and work until closing. The job was slow-paced and easy. There was a rush always in the afternoons or around lunch.
It was a job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranston, RI2019, június 20.
I worked at the Dollar Tree until I could find another job. It was okay, management was tough and felt judgmental at times. They did not give me many hours. Overall it was okay working there. Not my favorite job, but not the worst either.
stressful workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2019, június 19.
A typical day at work was going in, clocking in, and ringing up the customers. I learned how to work at a faster pace but too many people would show up that I didn't have enough time to finish all my tasks. The management wasn't very good because I asked my manager for days off, the assistant manager called me in the day I asked for a day off, and told me I HAD to work, I told her I asked for that day off and to call the main manager to make sure, the main manager told the assistance manager that I did have to work and I turned in a 2-weeks noticed and asked her to look for it, she did and the both realized they were wrong- bad management. the workplace culture wasn't great cause everyone tried to be the same. The hardest part of the job was getting pressured everyday and getting threatened with write ups if I didn't do EVERYTHING they asked, I had to do the register, fill the coke coolers, recover the isles and seasonal, and they only me and 1 other person and expected a lot from just us 2. The most enjoyable part of the job was when i worked longer and got to get a 30 minute lunch break.
walking distance
Kontra érvek
very sort breaks, managers don't keep up, write ups for unnecessary reasons
Alright
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  5856 Bissonnet st2019, június 19.
Dollar tree was very good to me. Had flexible hours, good break times. The management was friendly and always there to help when needed. Very family oriented environment.
dollar tree was a job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, június 19.
if you need to get a start in life dollar tree is the place to but dollar tree is one of the job before the career jobs if you hunger for to make a living look for dollar tree to be that stepping stone
Pro érvek
the manger tony is awesome
the corporation
Great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2019, június 18.
Typical day of work was steady paced.
What I learned was patience and importance of sales.
Management was very awesome.
Hardest part of the job was Christmas season.
Enjoyable part was working with the customers.
I dont like it
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, június 18.
Poor they are very hard on you to work the hours that they set for you and if you don't you most likely will get fired and you will be out of a job with no money
Alot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment, customers are extremely rude and you’re usually alone at the register with no backup
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden Grove, CA2019, június 18.
This job was awful, the only reason I stayed was because they were flexible with my college schedule and because I loved my coworkers. If you’re just out of high school or someone in college looking for a little pocket change, this is for you.
Pro érvek
Get experience with cashiering, some coworkers make the experience not as bad.
Kontra érvek
Management, customers, unpaid lunches, no holiday pay, stressful work environment, all the work gets pinned on you while the manager does as little as possible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a safe inviroment and a friendly place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shepherdsville, KY2019, június 17.
Theu have a great team and make everyone feel comfortable to talk to no one is held higher than another. One of the best opportunities i have had. Dollar tree is good job to have .
Pro érvek
Disconts when you shop there.
Kontra érvek
Part time no healthcare included.
Fast Paced Dollar
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, MS2019, június 17.
I would come to clock in and get my drawer and go to my register. I would scan items and handle transaction with the customers. When there are no customers at check out I would make sure my station is clean and stocked.
Fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 17.
The had a very relaxed atmosphere.They took my disability in consideration when hiring me.They are very intuned with customers and employee. I felt like part of a family while I worked there.I would recommend them to anyone looking for a job.
Goid hours
Only a seasonal, job
Horrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx,NY2019, június 17.
Dollar Tree at 1750 E Gun hill rd in the bronx is terrible!!! All the assistant mangers have attitudes, including the manager himself. I used to hate coming into work because I felt unwelcomed in this environment.
Kontra érvek
Everything from rude co workers to short breaks.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van