Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Stocker

1 324 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 608 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
not enough hours hours provided to maintain a living
Cashier/ Stock (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2019, október 21.
okay job better than nothing but far from acceptable if consistent work is what your looking for this job isn't really for adults at the point in there life who have created a family and a dependency of more than one being.
Pro érvek
Nothing, no discounts no guaranteed hours. no benefits. nothing
Pay raise for stockers
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  4430 N Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 891302019, október 20.
I believe that stockers should get a pay raise for are hard work. Stockers do the most of the work In the store big trucks, barely Anytime to get it done, and we barely get Recognized for are hard work if your stocker. Cashiers are most likely to get promoted than stockers. Currently looking for other jobs because Dollar tree barely pays for my living expenses
Its a start
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, október 20.
Not too bad if you just want a job to keep some change in your pocket, but only if you have another job as well. The one I worked at in Wichita KS was clean and had some cool items.
Great team experience
stocking, cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2019, október 20.
The leadership team for this store are pleasant and motivated to provide an excellent store shopping experience for the customers. Individual skills are acknowledged.
Dollar Tree
Stocker and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bear, DE2019, október 20.
No structure bad management and scheduling not consistent hard labor no benefits.
Management is all over the place never on time and short breaks. Truck days are long and hard.
3,0
strict
Dollar Tree - Cashier Sales Associate Stock (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Englewood, FL2019, október 19.
Dollar tree is not a bad place but I wouldn't recommend it for someone who wants to make money fast. The most you can work in one day is 4-6 hours, that's if no one calls out but if they do, you can take someones shift.
It was good
Dollar Tree Cashier stock (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hobe Sound, FL2019, október 19.
It was nice speaking with the manager an talking to her and getting to know her and working with her but at the same time sense her leave absense the store has gone down hill theres hardly any hours an the managers under nieth her dont do there job right as management
Busy
not enough hours
No Help
Dedicated Stocker/Merchandice Support/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haltom City, TX2019, október 18.
All of the stores in general are the same..some of the managers are great to work for some are to lazy to do their jobs and some just micromanage..When I worked there, the manager did great however the corporate management would come in and rip on our manager and in rerurn she would work us harder.
Pro érvek
Good place to shop after you get off of work
Kontra érvek
Pay is low, stockers can never make headway.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good part time job if you want a little extra money.
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Connellsville, PA2019, október 17.
The place is constantly changing and you do more than what your pay will reflect because you will constantly be resetting something in the store if you unload the truck you’ll be freezing or sweating because you have no temperature control in the store.
Dollar Tree
Cashier, stocker, opener, closer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Adairsville, GA2019, október 17.
I loved working there is was always so relaxing. When would get busy and other employees would come and help. We would stock day and hight to get the stuff done.
Relaxed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar tree my current job is awesome
Stocker and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2019, október 15.
Dollar tree team is a awesome place to work I’m so happy to work there Great staff great management good pay I caught on quick no pressure I’m blessed
Productive and fun
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mirada, CA2019, október 14.
I loved working for the dollartree. They work with your schedule and give give hours that you need. Its a fast paced environment but worked great with the right crew to pitch in team work.
Fun
NA
Ok job
Stocking/Recovery/Cashier/Merchandise Display Dresser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, október 10.
Multi tasking in areas, good co-workers. Cleaning areas. Restocking shelfs helping customers with items and making sure customers are happy with excellent Customers service
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
better than other dollar stores
cashier and stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  abbotsford and chilliwack2019, október 10.
started as a cashier working after school. eventually advanced to stock and then manager. wasnt worth being a manager because they dont get paid much more than regular staff and you have more responsibilities. management made it a nightmare to work because we were always understaffed and too little hours were able to be handed out. no benefits and not too many opportunities to advance. I only did because they desperately needed someone
sometimes nice customers
management, wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working there
Stocker/ cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, október 10.
Dollar tree isn’t bad but it isn’t good the company dosent care about your where beings and they don’t care about you at all don’t treat you like family
Easy place to work at
Cashier, Freight, and Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenfield, IN 461402019, október 9.
Easy place to work at, fun enviroment and people to be around. stocking shelves was easy and fun to do. Running register was easy and fun to do, filling balloons was fun too.
Dollar tree
Cashier/stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2019, október 8.
They pay nothing have no benefits and expect you to bend over backwards the only reason I didn’t quit within a month is because I got lucky and had a great manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
love the job
Cashier/stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fulton, NY2019, október 6.
It's simple and easy to learn but indecisive as far as management the 1 girl is two faced n the main guy always seems mad however can be nice and the one single employee she always has a smile for everyone I give her kudos
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun work place
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gun Barrel City, TX2019, október 5.
Dollar tree is an excellent work place. The company handles their employees fairly. Working there was an amazing I learned many helpful tips from the maneger and other co-workers.
Great work place
Cashier stocker unload truck (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cabot, AR2019, október 2.
Easy to do. Cashier. Stocker. Unload truck. Friendly environment. My boss is great.. My boss takes care of her employee's she get us lunch. Flexible hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van