Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Stocker

1 059 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 862 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not that great
Stock and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panama City Beach, FL2018, november 14.
The job itself was great. The management wasnt great though. They woulf cut hours for no reason amd they under paid so much its not even worth work there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun,and fast paced work place and easy to deal with.
Stock and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davie, FL2018, november 7.
Using cash register and stocking items on shelf and unloading truck daily . Providing superior customer service to the customer with a smile and greeting them and thanking them daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical seasonal position with a retailer
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yreka, CA 960972018, november 6.
I only worked there for one holiday season. It didn't feel much different than working for other retail companies. High expectations that sometimes feel unrealistic. The manager at the store I worked at expected a lot from her employees but she was very fair and didn't expect them to do anything she wouldn't do.
fun friendly work enviroment
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danville, IN2018, november 5.
i love working there threw the holiday season. love the customers and seeing all the different things that come in the store. very clean and well organized so less chance of safety hazards. makes a safe work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Assistant Manager
Stocker/Cashier/Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, november 2.
As an assistant manager you help with the daily operations of the store. Assign duties to cashier and stockers to ensure that the all tasks are done for the day. Train any new employees coming in. Act as a back up cashier when store becomes busy. Help with any customer complaints or concerns. Balance cashier tills at the end of shift and create back deposit at the end of day to take to bank.
Good Job For A Retired Person
Stocker and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Groton, CT2018, november 1.
The Job Itself Is Not Bad.Good Crew Of Coworkers.Pretty Flexible Hours And Days.Just Not Enough Hours Or Days To Be Able To Live On.(Only 4 Hours A Day,One Day A Week.
Flexibility Of Days Of Work
Low Wages, No Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy and friendly place to work
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2018, november 1.
good place to work for someone looking for part time job, meeting different types of people, some friendly some not so friendly, management is usually pretty fair about needing to switch your hours and making sure you get your breaks.
meeting different people
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place with great coworkers
Cashier, Frieght/truck, Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Geneseo, NY2018, október 31.
Easy work and wonderful people to work with. They give very clear directions and easy to learn jobs if you do not know what to do. They taught me things I did not know or it has been a while but I picked up fast.
I worked there for about 2 years and it got overwhelming
Cashier/Recovery/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth City, NC2018, október 31.
overwhelming and very un organized place to work. It was fine when i first started but i then felt I was doing everything and no one offered to help me.
10 min break every 3 hours
only 10 min break 3 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The alcoholic and chemically dependent crew
Cashier/Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, MN2018, október 30.
I was very good with nobody around, But management was freaking because they needed a smoke break first before they get quarters. I was early for work as the supervisor was late unlocking the doors in 10 degree weather. But that is okay I clocked in and she adjusted her and her friends time-punches.
see a bunch of idiots
yeah they sure are cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with too much responsiblity
STOCK/CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2018, október 30.
Good enviornment for students or someone looking for extra cash or a second income. Needs to be more organized. The overall enviornment is fun however, needs more structure.
HOURS SHORT
NO BENEFITS OR FULL TIME HOURS
Felt like family
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2018, október 29.
The management made the job worthwhile, and the environment made coming into work fun. Management has changed since I left, and therefore my review is no longer accurate, but reviews on Indeed seem to be compulsory and shouldn't be.
friendly staff
Minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im keep it simple . This job is not worth having to me, they is so much i would change.
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, október 29.
Great place to shop but not work. I think that alot should change . They is so much that could help the business if they would be open to things. Treat everyone as family and be a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar Tree is a great place to find good items if management paid more attention to their workers
CASHIER/STOCKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, október 28.
Dollar Tree was actually not a bad place to work if you don't have children. The management didn't really pay attention to issues at the stores which resulted in not enough workers and working women on the hottest days unloading trucks. Management also never showed up for work.
Not a bad place
Kontra érvek
Poor managment, low pay uninterested workers
N/a
Cashier/ Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dexter, MO2018, október 27.
I was there when the store first opened but has the weeks went by things started not to work out due to no hours and poor management. as well co workers started talking bad about each other and other co works decied to not show up to work. Do then I went to work for some else due to better hours and better pay.
getting to meet people
stocking
Great part time job
2 Manager/Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, október 25.
I needed a part time job at that time. I truly enjoyed having the opportunity to work there. I was able to be a great customer service provider and my people skills increased.
Part time employment
Calm workplace
Stocker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, PA2018, október 24.
Very welcoming and understanding to new employees. I was scheduled to work but was never informed about it. I am hoping that isn’t an ongoing problem.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar tree is a very productive place to work I enjoyed my time with the company.
Cashier Associate/ Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, október 22.
Dollar Tree is a very high production place to work. I gained a lot of stocking and production and module setting skills form this company.It was a very high demand setting and I had very driven and motivating managers. The hardest part of the job was unloading the truck and the part I enjoyed the most was putting up the freight in a timely competitive manor.
Pro érvek
A great place to work if your in school or just want a part time income.
Kontra érvek
No benefits or discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job keeps you busy and helps to brush up on those social skills.
Cashier & Stock Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782302018, október 22.
We have about an hour to get things off the U-boat before costumers come pouring in and it leaves very little time in between to get things done. My management team is extremely helpful and are always there when you need them. The workplace gives you a chance to socialize with people and see regulars quite often. The part I love most about my job is I get to brush up on my sales skills and presentation of items of the week. I love to meet families that live in my area and hear the positive comments about the service they get at my store in comparison to others.
Pro érvek
An 11 minute break and great relationships with customers.
Kontra érvek
Not many hours at first and no full time work for regular employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Ok job
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mokena, IL 604482018, október 22.
Loaded and unloaded the truck stock the shelves open to store close the store and many other things. Great as a part-time job the manager was a great manager even though I didn't want to go farther at Dollar Tree just a great part time job
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van