Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Stocker

1 198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 848 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Enjoyable
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, AR2019, június 12.
Fast paced. No down time to get bored. always something to do. customers are great. management was ok. not too bad to work with. would gladly work for this company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a part-time job
CASHIER/STOCKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jennings, LA2019, június 11.
I didn't really enjoy the job like I planned to, but I made the best of what I was given. The managers and employees were great people with great communication. The hours and the pay rate just wasn't enough for the living circumstances. It was hardly ever busy and I could only work evenings.
not a fun place to work
Cashier and stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kyle, TX2019, június 11.
i learned how to run a cash regisister. The Manager was rude to me and to the customers. He made it a very hostle work envorment. I did however learn what I would do to make the work place better for the customers and the other employees if I was in his postion.
I had a job
I was unhappy
Cashier/Stocker
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Las Vegas, NV2019, június 7.
I didn't like working at dollar tree. Not enough hours. Pay was 7.25 for less than 15 hours a week that I worked. No health insurance. Management sucked!
Everything is a $1
Kontra érvek
Pay not enough, hours and no health insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced place to work
Cashier/Stocker/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, június 6.
Transferred to a Richmond Dollar Tree from a small town. Management, Store Cleaniness, Store stocked efficiently like night and day. It really is pretty bad. No consistency in stocking products. Shelves are bare. No team work. I Loved my job in the small town I was in, dread going to work now.
Kontra érvek
No break room, no employee discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2019, június 5.
Dollar tree is a relaxed environment that allows you to make some extra cash while still being able to live your life very flexible hours with a promise that you will enjoy your time while being an employee at dollar tree
Lunch breaks/overtime
starter job
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2019, június 3.
Its a great starter job for a teen in high school preparing for the real world work force, the pay is barely enough to sustain a comfortable lifestyle for a mature adult. If you are good at register work you will be there constantly and you will be left there to fend for yourself. As a stocker you pretty much have free range of the store and more lenience.
Pro érvek
flexible hours for high school/college students
Kontra érvek
short breaks, lack of leadership, no team work
Terrible place to work
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX2019, május 31.
As a cashier/stocker I was amazed at how disorganized these people are. The associates that had been there for a while seemed to think everything was normal. At $7.35 an hour I at least expected a pleasant place to work, This was not. I will never return and I suspect Family Dollar is the same way.
Couldn't find any
Kontra érvek
Low pay and poor management.
Cashier
Cashier/Stock/Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, ks 671142019, május 29.
Part time cashier enjoyed who I worked with but not enough advancement or hours to stay. I did stocking while also doing cashier work, and cleaning of the store.
Dollar tree review
Stocker and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  250 Jericho Turnpike #80, Floral Park, NY 110012019, május 29.
I worked there as stocker, cashier. As a stocker I had to unload the commercial trucks, and stock the shelves of the store with new merchandise, all before the store opens. As a cashier I had to create a welcoming environment by greeting and informing customers in a warm, polite, and professional manner. All while managing the cash register in the store, and Bagging or wrapping items for customers when necessary. the hardest part of the job was getting there at 5 in the morning to unload 3000 boxes of merchandise very morning. I rarely enjoyed my part in dollar tree but when i did it was always the part when i finished working for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place and busy.
Dollar Tree stocker/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Las Vegas, NV2019, május 29.
the co workers make u feel welcome it is busy and a good job if you into costumer service or want part time work .its not a stressful company the costumer are nice and the manager are fare .
Pro érvek
nice co worker and friendly costumer.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours you only get part time hours.
Great environment
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, május 29.
Enjoyed working here was able to show case my talents in different areas of the store being recognized for my hard work and dedication to the job. Maintenance of my time and understanding life situations. Fun friendly place to grow in
dollar tree on frederica
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, május 28.
It was a great to work. I only worked during holiday hours so i got alot of hours. But hours have gone down after the holidays. they work with you if you are in college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work environment,but poor wages
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Van Wert, OH2019, május 27.
co-worker and I get along great but as for pay it minimum wage and for assistant managers only get pay something an hour and around 25hr guaranteed a week as assistant manager
Not much help
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, május 24.
Staff was not really up to par, their was always lack of security within the workplace! Everyone was very laid back and just did their job. Help was hard to find when it came to containing a long line of customers at the register and the break times were ridiculous for the amount of hours we worked!
Customers were always pleasant
Kontra érvek
The break times were very limited, you weren’t guaranteed to enjoy a reasonable lunch, due to the 10-15 minutes you were granted their wasn’t any need for a break, manager was very lousy and always of grumpy personality, lines got very crowded when rush picked up and their would be limited help
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job that I would do again.
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, NY2019, május 22.
A typical work week consisted of stocking shelves in the isles that were the most empty. The busiest isles were Snacks and Chemicals. On Fridays, my co workers and I would unpack the delivery truck into the backroom along with organization, this took about 3 hours. The delivery truck that brought frozen goods was unpacked on Tuesday morning. The trucks were the harder part of the job because the backroom was cluttered. The more enjoyable part of the job was stocking he shelves because you could see the progress you are making.
A paid 10 minute break
Kontra érvek
My shifts started at 5am alongside the freight manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the people i work with real flexible
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stevenson blvd fremont ca2019, május 22.
All day everyday I don't have to worry because everyone busy helping each other out to achieve job by the of the day I like management there always working with me on the schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a great place to spend a dollar
Cashier/ Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, május 21.
Great store to shop.. CLEAN, FRIENDLY, and THRILLFUL PLACE TO SHOP.. EVERYTHINGS A DOLLAR.. They have new item almost everyday.. The staff is friendly they speak and greet you at the door...
Ten minute breaks paid
Kontra érvek
Not know when youll get a raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going environment with personable managers.
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2019, május 21.
I enjoyed my time at Dollar Tree. My coworkers and bosses were fun to be around and the work was enough to keep me busy. The only reason I'm leaving is a relocation as well as a lack of shifts being given.
It’s a dollar store.
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheney, WA2019, május 19.
Dollar tree was a decent place to work for a second job or something but I wouldn’t make it a primary job. Stuff was cheap and work was lame most the time.
It’s a dollar
Meh
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van