Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Stocker

1 432 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 18 315 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
overall good retail experience
Cashier/ Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2020, február 23.
this was my first retail experience. I would have stayed but the pay was way to low for the asking job placement. it was always a good thing to sell name brand products to the people for a dollar.
I loved it here.
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2020, február 20.
I enjoyed the customers that would come in. I often spoke with many people about many different things. I also stocked the store so I stayed busy and time would go by fast.
N/a
Cashier/Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, TX2020, február 20.
I enjoyed my time just wasn't able to get enough hours. I enjoyed greeting the customers as well as stocking the shelves. Once I was told what needed to me done, I was let to myself and the task was completed.
It’s a good first job
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2020, február 18.
Absolutely loved working at Dollar Tree! Everyone was so friendly ! You just have to stay to yourself! It’s a good first job . For a teen or young adult !
Munkahelyi kultúra
We hold the highest sales around the area, first in the district, on top of that being a Dollar Tree company.
Stocker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chapel Hill, NC2020, február 18.
All employees are happy to come to work. Friendly environment and we all strive to be very successful in the store. Very outgoing people/customers great work ethics, great location, fun job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day in Dollar Tree was a smooth day. I learned how to handle the money and I learned how to improve my customer service. The management was great.
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, MD2020, február 16.
And the management was supportive. The culture was friendly but it was hard working. Their really wasn't no hard part working at Dollar Tree. The most enjoyable part was just being around the other employees and customers.
Im good love... enjoy
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mayfield Heights, OH2020, február 15.
Working at Dollar Tree was terrible. I worked there for about 4 years and never recieved a raise. There are no benefits at the company. Store managers are overworked and under paid. The customers were friendly.
Great overall
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hereford, TX2020, február 15.
I enjoyed working at Dollar Tree in Hereford Texas. Management was great. Incredibly understanding. Good atmosphere. Highly recommend working here or at any other location
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is just a place to work
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2020, február 15.
My experience was not all bad but I could not honestly give them a top notch review, the pay didn't support the work and they were not as flexible as they could have been.
Under paid
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton, TN2020, február 14.
Dollar tree was a very underpaid for the stress and job expections I was very under paid. The stress of it was def not worth it. The managers was very rude including the DM I felt very discriminated against.
Flexible work schedule
Underpaid
Happy
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikeville, KY2020, február 14.
A hard working crew. Work as a team. Come in with a smile and leave with a smile. Appreciated and confident team. Enjoy customers and watching the store grow into a boom business. Making connection with our customers and being able to put a smile on their face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stocker / Warehouse worker / backup cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boerne, TX2020, február 13.
It was an okay job but I feel the manager didn’t treat me the best of how I should’ve been treated and didn’t teach me in the best possible way, but overall it did pay decent and the other employees were very nice and helpful.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, nice environment, and lots to learn
Management wasn’t the best
The good and the bad
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2020, február 12.
Good pay and extremely flexible schedule. The bad I was promised one position but was placed in another position. Overall professional word enviornment.
Customer relations
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marysville, WA2020, február 11.
Management cares about their employees, everyone works as a team, I feel this store is designed to giving back to community with low cost items..only a dollar. This store is in a great location, steady business, clean and organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice to practice speed and multi tasking
Cashier/ Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2020, február 10.
Short hours and low pay. Honestly the managers were great. Super easy to use the registers. Co workers were awesome. My only complaint is again short hours and low pay
fun and very productive
Cashier and Stock Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2020, február 10.
smail work environment nothing really bad about it except getting rude customers from time to time. it can get very busy at times and during that time thats when you have to go at a fast paced rate.
Cashier and stock associate
Cashier and stock associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1925 Pawtucket Ave , East Providence , RI029142020, február 10.
Working for dollar tree has giving me the opportunity to communicate with customers as a cashier I’ve helped customer by locate items they specifically ask for , providing advice and recommendations, accepting payments , providing a receipt for every customer , etc . On stocking I learned how to take merchandise from storage and putting it in displays on the shelves for sales . Tkeep the shelves full in their particular department .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Counted money in cash drawers at the start of each shift
Cashier/Stocker/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  39 N Lansdowne Ave2020, február 9.
Counted money in cash drawers at the start of each shift and balanced drawer at the end of each shift.
Obtained a thorough knowledge of products sold to assist customers in locating and purchasing items.
Supported company shrinks and safety initiatives by remaining alert and accurately scanning merchandise for purchase.
Solved complaints by customers and issued credits for returned merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job i have ever had.
Stock/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden Grove, CA2020, február 7.
Management are completly rude not understanding at all. Checks didnt come in twice in a row didnt get paid for about a month. Overall not bad work but the management made it un bareable
Easy work
Managers
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
most the time pleasant place to work at
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, MO2020, február 7.
was really liking my job here was actually enjoying the people i work with and then today had a family emergency and wasn't going to be able to make it in and the manager on duty was very rude and acted very unprofessional and unacceptable about the issue and am looking for a new job now.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van