Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Stocker

1 122 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 668 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great starting Job
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Wilkesboro, NC2019, február 13.
With all things considered the Dollar Tree is a great option for a starting job for new hires. The Dollar Tree are flexible with your hours and are willing to work with you on your schedule while the employees are easy to get along with (in my experience).
flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
no benefits to my knowledge
Great Expirience
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2019, február 13.
The time I spent working at Dollar Tree was Great. consisted on stocking or working as a cashier and sometimes would be unloading the merchandise from the truck. we would take turns or required places to stock them or be on the cash register if needed.
flexible hours
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun easy going place to work at
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mirada, CA2019, február 10.
Easy place to work at. Nothing but good people. Easy enough for a first job. Not enough pay for me personally. Managers are easy going and nice enough to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Dollar tree
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, február 6.
Dollar tree was great to work at and i enjoyed my time there it wasnt fast pace as i expected but it taught me how to slow down and take my time with restocking shelves and taking customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just needed something to get by
Stocking/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Acworth, GA2019, február 6.
I started as a stocker but the store figured out i could run a cash register so i was doing both but only part time. That worked for a little while but i wanted more hours that i couldn't get so i went somewhere else.
Not enough hours
Great working enviroment
Stocker/Cashier/Feight (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalispell, MT2019, február 3.
This was a wonderful job. Went in early morning at like 4 and was off between 12-3 pm and had my whole afternoon to do things. I enjoyed unloading trucks and putting away the merchandise. Really wish i could of worked here longer then i did.
Hours
Dt
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2019, február 2.
I also was not at this company for long because I ended up having a change in career and relocated to another state. Enviroment was exceptionally clean. Management was fantastic and did a wonderful job of hiring productive and efficient employees. Their system and frontline equipment were easy to use.
Good for part time
CASHIER/STOCK PERSON (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lloydminster, AB2019, január 31.
This is my first retail job and it has been a learning experience. This store can sometimes be a bit disorganized but the people are very nice and easy to get along with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was very outstanding great management
Dollar Tree Cashier/stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, TX2019, január 30.
It was a very nice job to work at but I need more money I have Financial situations going on you bet you got to shoot something I enjoyed working there I like making the people happy I'm selling the products that dollar tree has the customer was so happy and please with the prices that we had you couldn't ask for a better store then dollar Tree
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job i ever had! I was only there while looking for a permanent job after i moved.
Cashier/stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2019, január 28.
I.hate to be so negative but I really can't say anything good about working here! They pay minimum wage and expect an awful lot for that. You are treated very poorly.
Pro érvek
Meeting local people who told me about better jobs
Kontra érvek
One cashier and you have to run back and forth stocking shelves, back to register, very rude people. Lowest pay i have ever made.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
N/a
Cashier/Stock (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH 452172019, január 25.
Nothing to tell or say about this company. everything was poor and ridiculous and no i will not require anybody to work at that location at all whatsoever
2,0
Dollartree
Cashier/Stocker/Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deerfield Beach, FL2019, január 24.
Dollar Tree would be awesome company to work for if they cared more about management and staff a little more like benefits ,overtime and paid sick days and give employers more work hours so they wouldn’t have to work two or more jobs to be able to support their families .. thank you
Staff members, friendly customers
Etc.
Decent place to work
Cashier, Stock, and Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yulee, FL2019, január 22.
Plenty of work, not alot of employees to fufill the needs of the customers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with very irate customers. Some were out right racist and belittled the employees.
Decent Management
No stable schedule
Dollar Tree in SC
Cashier, Stocked (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2019, január 19.
In SC Dollar Tree is not the best be to be working. They pay very little for to much work. There are no discounts or benefits. There is no overtime. You have to enjoy not doing much outside of standing in the same place your whole shift on a hard floor. And if you are stocking you are still getting minimum wage and to much work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love never getting raises for your hard work this is the job for you! Do not work there if your disablled theyll fire you
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, január 18.
Worked there 7 years no raises they only care about $ and don't give a ** about their hard working employees new manager and h r fired me for being disibabled and discriminated against me they don't like disabled people I'm trying to sue them now but their so cheap they only offered 500$ they think firing disabled people is a funny joke and think they have the right to break the law so if u love to never get raisess for all your hard work and then get fired this is the job for you!
Kontra érvek
No raises cheap company that don't like disabled people
Good, clean work environment. Friendly Employees
Stocker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, IL2019, január 18.
I am not really there enough to give a thorough review. I have learned how to unload a truck, using a roll-track as a conveyor, I am still learning how to stock items 'without' matching of UPC codes, or any numeric or lettering system of any kind, which in my opinion is a haphazard and inefficient way of stocking. This in itself is the hardest part of the job, but I am still learning. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers, and ringing them up at register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good experience people were friendly
Cashier stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, január 16.
Good side job people were polite for the most part.I had a great experience.we all helped eachother out but the hours decreased throughout time.i enjoyed working there.
Great people
Decreasing hours
i enjoyed working there
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dodge City, KS2019, január 16.
I loved my job at dollar tree just some stuff happened in my life and was unable to work there anymore it was cause anyone i worked with cause everyone worked as a team
Eh
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Point, NY 117782019, január 15.
I had wonderful managers when i first started working there, nearing the end of my career there the store manager was awful but he is now gone. I am still friends with one manager there who is amazing. I enjoyed working there doing stock, seeing customers, and the people i worked with.
Very bad managment.
Dollar Tree Cashier/stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2019, január 14.
The store manager didn't understand that when I requested a day off a month ahead was a important doctors appointment or a special ceremory I couldn't miss they still wanted me to work. They never have enough people working even though they have so many people on the schedule board.
Bad management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van