Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Stocker

1 256 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 719 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollartree is a good part time job
ASSISTANT MANAGER/CASHIER/STOCKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Escondido, CA2019, augusztus 19.
Dollartree is a good part time job. Retail is not really for me but i like working at dollartree. They are flexible with there hours n days. Alot of recovery, gobacks n stocking. Keeps u busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
After working at dollar tree a little over a year I would say that they are good starting job
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, augusztus 19.
I would recommend dollar tree to someone who trying to get experience in the cashier field but isn’t looking for a long time position in it. Dollar tree is a great location to learn multiple skills at such as completing more than one task at a time , and learning how to greet and be around different people everyday.
Easy , Easy Place to work
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, augusztus 18.
Was cashier stalker front face items clean store count money cool job. Sometimes I would put away Freight unload semis with rollers into are back stockroom very small area but it work
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Would have to come in on weekens
Store manager lacks respect
Cashier Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cañon City, CO2019, augusztus 17.
While the freight manager was great to work for and knew the most as bout the store....the store manager couldn't keep employee availability straight and didntalk to you with any kind of respect. She would continuously speak down to you, blame other people for things she herself had done, and showed very little care about any of her employees.
Eh
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, augusztus 16.
The employees were wonderful to work with however the work itself was boring and almost felt meaningless due to the pay. The managers were alright but they seemed to want to compete with each other on everything. Only worth while thing was interacting with the customers.
Stocker 4 years
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winterville, NC2019, augusztus 16.
I worked f/t shocker 4 years and absolutely loved my job. All employees were great and managers very knowledgeable and helpful. I recommend this place 100%. I actually miss it.
Overnight hours
It's alright.
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, augusztus 14.
Typical cashier/stocking job. Customers were rude most of the time. The company is not really for the employees. A good job to work while you are in college.
How my work day goes.
Cashier/stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullman, AL2019, augusztus 12.
I clock in... stand there... ring customers up...Id rather be doing dishes...I don't know what to put in here I've never did one before. Please give me a call. Thank you!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Like any other job
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weslaco, TX2019, augusztus 12.
It's a great fast paced environment.
Stocking is easy because it's a small store. The registers are super easy to understand and in no time I was able to use it.
Nasty Customers
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, augusztus 11.
The customers are what ruin the job for people. They tare the store up and steal then gripe when the store doesn't have the item. Management somestores are horrible the two Ive worked at are awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is fast paced and entertaining,
Frieght, stocker, cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ontario, OR2019, augusztus 10.
I have enjoyed my job for the most part, any disagreeable parts are not usually directed at my dept. I love the work and like my co- workers. Most management issues have been resolved it has changed a lot in the last year and is more employee friendly now. Dollar Tree the company is easy to work for and an awesome company with great stuff and variety. Wonderful place to shop and save the name brand items amaze me.
Night shifts
Kontra érvek
Very busy hard to work freight during the day.
2,0
Terrible place to work
Stocking, cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Griffin, GA2019, augusztus 10.
Terrible place to work, low pay , no hours. No help, poor services , poor management. Safety hazards. No bathrooms work. Not clean, very nasty place to work. I’m getting out!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management makes for good jobs
Cashier and Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omak, WA2019, augusztus 8.
This is my second time working for Dollar Tree (DT). I only left the first time for a fulltime lead position at another store and returned to DT when the other job failed. I have always enjoyed works with my management at DT. They are relaxed and are will to work with you when you need time off.
Good management
Only pt
1,0
Stressful
Stocking shelves and assisting in cashier work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, PA2019, augusztus 7.
Dollar Tree was an okay job but the management always brought their personal problems to the work place instead of leaving it at home causing conflicts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
I enjoyed working there!
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, augusztus 7.
I enjoyed working there and the coworkers were fun to work with. My manager was great to work with and communicated well with workers. The hardest task was unloading the truck. The best part of the job i enjoyed was the customer's and keeping them happy!
Productive place
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, augusztus 7.
Not the hardest job ever. It is a very simple, easy, basic job to do. There is no stress involved. You just need to scan items and place them in bags and make sure the register does not go over or under by $3 or you're fired.
1,0
Dollar Tree
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mays Landing, NJ2019, augusztus 6.
I believe the culture of Dollar tree can be rough to work with. My first year experience was very rough. There was a switch if management due to unfortunate circumstances. The new manager had several complaints filed against them in which dollar tree did nothing about.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun
Morning Stocker/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, augusztus 2.
The job is just so easy to work at and fun to work stock in the morning and in the evenings then clean the floors and help the customers out talk to customers ask about the day
Not enough hours
Cashier / stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Desloge, MO2019, augusztus 1.
Constant schedule changes , constant call-outs, being left on the floor all by yourself while manager sits in office with a full store of customers and minimum wage with not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
My Experience
Cashier & Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2019, augusztus 1.
Dollar tree , is great stable job but as time goes I will like to build my career and find something more interesting for me with better hours and pay with benefits.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van