Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

1 186 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 443 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
brief
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 17.
even though my employment with company was brief I had a great time managing my younger staff. It was fun and the atmosphere was breath taking. I would work for the company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun environment to work for
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2018, július 17.
dollar tree is a great place to start off as management.. i learned how to supervise other employees, be in control with running the store, toward the end of the day I will complete paperwork, be in control making sure the deposit is sent off, ending my shift and going home..
Job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cairo, GA2018, július 16.
I assisted the customers with the daily purchasing of merchandise. I learned that everyone is special and their needs should be met. Team work begins and ends as a group of working together. The hardest part of my job to me is that not been able to finish a job but I understand that there's always tomorrow. The most enjoyable part of my job is having satisfied customers that love your services.
Happy customers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and limited assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place to work--Caveat
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 15.
District Manager was exceptionally aggressive and drove away all but two managers within her district. These were accomplished managers who left over frustration from no clear direction. This DM is no longer with the company so, perhaps, the culture has changed in this region.
Kontra érvek
did not have resources to succeed
Unsavory Wages
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, július 15.
Cashiers will not be able to make a living off of the minimum wage that is paid per hour. Most of the positions are part time. Benefits are not offered unless you are full time management.
Not worth it
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towanda, PA2018, július 13.
They alienate the hard working employees and favor/baby the new people as if they can do no wrong.
Had an employee fall asleep, I got in trouble for writing him up.
10 minute break no matter what
Drama, sexist, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
dollar tree does not really care about their employees
Asst. manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lindale, TX2018, július 13.
it is very hard to move up in the company. they give bonuses to the 2 full time managers but to no one else. They do not hire enough people to take care of the store and customers
Productive and good environment
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, TN2018, július 12.
It all depends on the customer and satisfying them
Hardest part not having the product
Seeing a customer leaving happy
Minimum wage is hard to live on
The hours aren’t great either
Say don’t have enough hours but want to hire more people but don’t give the employees that are already there the hours that they claim don’t have
Don’t give you a second chance to redeem yourself
The whole entire company sucks
The employees
Short breaks health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I work with a great team, and store manager is great but pay is very low compared to other stores. There isn’t very many hours given
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 12.
Too much work and little time to get it done. Pay is not worth the amount of work that you have to do. Pay needs to go up or there will always be a huge turnover rate. Assists managers should receive benefits and should be full time if pay were to improve I think people should stay. I also think that there is never enough people working in the store there should be at least 2 people working the floor , and at least 2 cashiers so that management can get their work done with little interruption.
Pro érvek
Management at my store is great 👍
Kontra érvek
Low pay for asst store manager and cashiers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommened anyone to work at dollar tree.
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Slidell, LA2018, július 11.
I love my job. I loved my customers. I loved getting the store ready for customers to buy products.
I've enjoyed stocking shelves so that the customers can find what they looking for.
If a customer is looking for a product and it's not on the shelf I'll let the customer know that he or she can give me minute and I'll check the stockroom to see if we have the product in stock or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2018, július 11.
Dollar Tree is a great place to work. There is always plenty to do and help is always available if you need guidance and direction. The managerial staff is very competent.
Plenty of work to do.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks on short shifts.
productive
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davison, MI2018, július 10.
a typical day at dollar tree was motoring the cashiers. unloading and stocking the truck.opening and closing the store. taking the deposit to the bank
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers and the employee i worked with
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxon Hill, MD2018, július 8.
Over all the company is ok to work for. but once you become a manger you life is over .The customers was the best part of working with dollar tree. the hardest part was the high turn over rate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2018, július 6.
I really liked working for dollar tree and management was great and team members worked well together with getting the job done and making sure all freight was put out for customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place was great
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesville, LA2018, július 3.
Everything was great,then we got a new manager and he was great and I was the assistant Manager. Well there was roomers going around that the 2 ladies under were going to try to get me to have to step down and then things started happening and the roomers and gossiping got bad, when we would have our meetings I would tell everyone that if the gossiping does not stop I will find out and you will be fired. well it all got built up and I just told my assistant I was done and quit.
Overall a good job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, július 2.
It is a good job to start in management to cover bases on responsibility. Developing Customer Service abilities can be built here for future progression.
productive,fun and interested
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 2.
start with opening and maintain all the area of the store including the stockroom and sales floor to by ready for customers.
Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
Stocking and restocking inventory
Received store shipment and check inventory
ending with closing store procedure including bank deposit drops.
n/a
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, június 30.
i have nothing to say about dollar tree. it is a stressful job and im ready for a change. im looking to further my career and i feel like i have gone as far at dollar tree that i can.
It's ok
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2018, június 28.
If your looking to move up fast this is the company for you but this company over looks a lot that's going on in the store my opinion but try your luck
Promotion
People work ethics
busy
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamden, CT2018, június 27.
Dollar Tree is so concerned with their money profits that they do not like to recognize employees who have been with the company for many years, instead they would rather promote people from other stores or hire from outside the company. They do not like to have more than 2 employees in the building at a time, unless it is a holiday. Managers are not able to get work done on the floor because they are constantly ringing on the registers. Part time Assistants do not get the benefits that full time Assistants get (such as bonuses).
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van