Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

1 170 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 948 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Workplace
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, NC2019, június 21.
The most enjoy part about dollar tree is that you meet different people, learning the able to communicate with your costomer. Understand the customer needs
Great company
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, június 20.
I love it this place is great. It’s a friendly environment with flexible hours and easy work. I’ve been promoted twice and it’s help me grow as a person
Friendly
Far
2,0
Upper management doesnt care
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Strathroy, ON2019, június 20.
I recently left a full time position because after 5+ years with this company.. 3 district managers.. numerous complaints about the store manager nothing ever got done. I finally grew fed up of doing the duties of said manager and getting none of the benefits. After lodging complaints myself as well as numerous other employees.. we grew fed up with how we were treated and ran like dogs... numerous employees have left in direct result to your management and lack of caring/concern for the part time employees. SHAME on this company..
Fun work place
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, június 19.
Enjoy my work place, evebody works as a team, everyone get along great, when i clock in it's business an satisfaction always gets great motivation compliments
ok
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 16.
ok place to work the hours is part time the people that are in charge the show a lot of love to the same race which in return makes it hard to really enjoy working there.
Dollar Tree-Scottsboro, Alabama
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsboro, AL2019, június 16.
Was a good place to work: Nice, friendly, reliable, outgoing, always willing to help staff. Easy flexible hours (until I became a part-time assistant manager)
Great environment
Overwhelmed by customers
Dollar Tree Careers
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glasgow, KY2019, június 15.
Working at Dollar Tree was beneficial for my career. I learned a lot of management skills and customer service skills in my time working there. It is a lot of work, you're always doing something. Management was the best part but they don't give you a flexible schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really is a great and cool place to work
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2019, június 15.
A relaxed and cool place to work. Got along great with team members. Great benefits and a great career opportunity. Really enjoyed working for that company.
Great pay
Short breaks
not good place
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Adel, GA2019, június 7.
the company is not a good place to work for its always alot of drama on the job management want to work you like a bull only give you 10 hours a week they only a 7.25 hr how can you survive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very good work place
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagle Pass, TX2019, június 6.
It was good working at Dollar tree because there were flexible hours and it's a friendly place to work managers gave you opportunities to work your up
Flexible hours
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar tree is a good part-time position for those who already have another job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2019, június 5.
The compensation for part-times and management isnt nearly enough to live on. You're expected to do so much as a manager even if you have no one to run the store with you. Between abusive customers and management, you need to have patience to keep yourself sane. If the compensation was bumped up, it would make it a little more worth it.
Flexible schedule. Pto
Kontra érvek
Rude customers, stressful workload. No closures for major holidays
Great people, horrible management
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, június 4.
The worst job ever. The management sucks. The manager is horrible, she is extremely lazy. Sits in the office all day on her phone and constantly goes out for cigarette breaks. She was extremely bossy and doesn’t do anything. Basically all the workers do there own thing. The employees were cool it was the manager who always brought our mood down. You get yelled at for standing for like one minute and always told you’ll be written up in front of the customers. The store is very unorganized. Not enough staff. Too many people stealing and not taking control. My position was stocking and there was nobody to ever helped me. I busted my balls trying to get stuff out and still it wasn’t enough for the pay.
Average Job with a Downfall
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2019, június 4.
Working at Dollar Tree is like your average job. You ring up purchases and restock shelves most of the time and only thing different with managers is that they do paperwork too. However, pays are different among the managers as in they are unequal based on how long each manager has been employed at Dollar Tree.
Keeps you busy
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carthage, MO2019, június 3.
Being a manager at Dollar Tree has given me many great skills towards my career. With that being said, the salary does not compensate well enough for the time spent at the job.
It was a job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2019, június 2.
Poor management because employees were hired who did not have many skills or work ethics and made it difficult for us hard working employees to do our job.
close to home
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
More work for less pay
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, június 2.
Ur expected to do work of 3 people. They dont pay there employees enough money for the jobs they expect out of them. There focus is making money but not helping the store improve to do so. Most stores are understaffed.
Pro érvek
Seeing lots of new items come in
Short staff, low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contradictive and angry work environment.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everett, WA2019, május 30.
Depends on management and employees. The store I worked for was harsh and unforgiving to anyone. The latest manager was rude and did not follow the law. Plus nobody really did their job to the full extent unless their job was on review. Toxic work place.
You get a bargin
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Siloam Springs, AR2019, május 30.
As I worked for this establishment for a few months, I came to find out that this place is nothing but money stealing back stabbers. I will never work there EVER in my life time. I recommend that I would not waste my time or money there period!
Munkahelyi kultúra
To much work for not enough pay
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, május 29.
Absolute disaster. People bring their kids there to play while they shop. So much staff goes on in that store it’s on believable. Shipment is twice the week 3000 packages and not enough people to put them out stores are usually dirty nasty I’m full of germs. I would not suggest anyone working here. But hey someone has to
Very low pay
Good Job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pinoneer pkwy in Beltline Rd2019, május 29.
My over all experience there was good because cause I love to meet new people. And I love to work. Stocked, office work, Ran my own shift, made bank deposits. Etc
N \A
N\A
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van