Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

1 277 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 627 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are wonderful. Sweet and caring, always there to help with your needs.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2018, október 21.
The employees are fantastic. Always have a smile and very attentive to other staff and customers. Willing to go above and beyond. They work hard for very little compensation.
Pro érvek
As management you get bonuses
Kontra érvek
The pay rate for all employees is very low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was promoted to an Administrative Assistant and yet I was micromanaged by my manager the whole time
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2018, október 16.
I did not like the manager at this place because he was a micromanager and always wanted things to go exactly his way. He gave me no room to work autonomously
clean work environment
Too far to drive
Ability to Advance
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2018, október 16.
Dollar Tree gave their current employees the opportunity to advance before reaching out to outside sources. They were big on allowing the cashiers to have the ability to grow,
Munkahelyi kultúra
My particular store location was a great place to work
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 16.
The management at my particular store was great to work for they where willing to teach and encourage you for advancement. They had great attitudes and caring about actual employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, október 15.
Great pay. A good job to move up and gain incredible knowledge in the retail industry. Overall, this job is a 10/10 with pay, experience and skill. Would love to go back.
Fun environment
Operation Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 15.
As the operations assistant manager my typical day consisted of making sure I had employees there on time the freezers were well stocked management sometimes wanted to do things her way as well as the employees there the hardest part was trying to get people to follow procedures
part time
assistant manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, NE2018, október 12.
I only worked at Dollar Tree part time while working my full time job. I felt that customer service was lacking and I tried to improve it, but I was only there part time. I felt like all the employees were there just because it was a job. There was no sense of ownership in the store. I believe that every employee should feel like the store is a better place because of them.
Pro érvek
worked around my full time job schedule
Kontra érvek
lack of customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that doesnt care for the workers.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 11.
Before taking the management position, I was promised by the district manager that I would be making 12.50 per hour. I was given 10.50 per hour and was told I was given that because I didn't have any experience and after 3 months I would get my 2 bucks. Well long story short, a year and a half went by and I didn't see any piece of that money. When I asked the DM about it, I was told that the only way to make more money was to advance with the company. Upper management always make promises of store manager training for advancement but it would be years before you get it. Managers make deals with District manager so they don't have to do all of the jobs that comes with being a manager and puts that work on the assistants. Managers don't care about how hard you work. It's not about how hard you work, it's about who you know to be considered for your own store. Yeah there is PTO and STO but it still has to be approved by management. To save hours, store managers will have you work off the clock and they will put in your sick time so that they can use the hours somewhere else. The best thing about being an assistant manager is getting a bonus at the end of the month and that's only if the store does well in sales.
Great work place
Asst. Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clanton al2018, október 10.
I started off as a cashier .I also learned how to stock the shelves ,I trained new members as they came on ..i finally accepted the asst manager position so I took it .I was over the store morning shift and night shifts .which shift i was to work !! I love working there made great friends and i still talk to them every day like I'm still there..my 1st boss was a great lady ..my second boss was a ok boss!
We had 10 minute breaks
30 minutes lunches depending on the hoyrs we worked
Good work place
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookhaven, PA2018, október 10.
Good job great boss easy to work with a great team fun place can move up fast love dealing with customers everyday dealing with making sure store safety for your employees and also customers or who come in the dollar tree doors
Great job
Great job
Enjoyable place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keyser, WV2018, október 9.
The Dollar Tree provides an atmosphere that makes working for them enjoyable. Customers are always happy when an employee shows a little more attention to their needs. Making them smile is one of Dollar Tree's main goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you are only looking for part time.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hutchinson, KS2018, október 8.
Dollar Tree is a great place to work if you are only looking to work a part time job. Company does not allow enough hours for more than 2 employees per store to get more than about 20 hours a week.
Pro érvek
Fun places to work and great opportunity to build your people skills.
Kontra érvek
Not very many hours given by the company to be divided between all of the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a very happy place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2018, október 8.
no advancement and employees are treated badly. general managers yell and belittle managers and assistant managers and are unwilling to work with you to help in learning more about the job. the hours are horrible. they expect their cashiers to live on 15 hours a week.
It was a good job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keyser, WV 267262018, október 7.
Most managersbcan work with flexible scheduling, decent hours, and I worked with nice people. Transfering was simple and I personally moved up realistically fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Manager in three month. Then fire after 18 months.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, október 6.
I like the manager but other assistance manager weren't that great. The knowledge I bought was able to use. Most of the time though i was put on register.
The job was great.
Kontra érvek
There some new manager did not me there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Company
Assistant Traveling Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cumming, GA2018, október 6.
I wanted to go back to school and therefore I took a different flexible job. Lots of lifting and restocking shelves and running registers. I liked meeting people
Productive and friendly
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, október 2.
I loved working with poeple that made the job fun. Learned new ways of doing different thing as in how to make a bigger sale by adding the same type of product on endcaps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, but not alot of improvement opportunities
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2018, október 2.
Very flexible hours, only have minimal raises when moving up positions. Management is decent but often unorganized. Work environment is very friendly and laid back, lots of ability to get tasks done. Very focused on customer service and satisfaction.
Flexible schedule and hours
Kontra érvek
Low pay scale (minimum wage even for management)
Productive workplace
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woonsocket, RI2018, október 1.
Dollar tree is a nice work place especially good for a first time job. Helps you grow as a cashier and learn new things daily. You learn how to be a better you and help customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
good place to work
Assistant Mgr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richfield, MN2018, szeptember 24.
time goes by fast, extremely high paced, need to know that going in that every day is going to be stressful and yet fulfilling. one know's that when day is over, you did put in a full day's work.
always busy
Kontra érvek
never enough time in a day
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van