Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

1 264 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 218 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friend they care about there crew
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cameron Park, CA2019, szeptember 22.
I absolutely loved working there I started in recovery and work my way up to assistant manager the best experience I've ever had . The customers are amazing
Staff
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cold Lake, AB2019, szeptember 21.
The management is really hard to work for. Co workers amazing. Customers are amazing! Love doing stock. Love working with my co-workers. Enjoyed working there during Christmas time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but Managment stinks
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clifton2019, szeptember 19.
I love working at the Dollartree but If you have problems, Managment just laughs It off and turns it all on them, talking about their problems. The manager refuses to cover if you have to leave for any reason, and you can't get full time. I would recommend working there, however try to advance fast because than you can get the benefits.
Fun And Productive
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2019, szeptember 19.
I loved my job working at Dollar Tree. I only left due to personal conflict with management and scheduling issues as well as needing a more set schedule.
1,0
Sad Upper Management
1st Asst. Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doniphan MO2019, szeptember 18.
I worked for Dollar Tree for 6 months as 1st asst. Manager. Was promised 1 weekend off a month, never seen it. Was promised I would only be on nights a short period of time, maybe a month total on days due to new 2nd asst quiting after being treated unfairly. Always treated like a child. Always covering all shifts that needed feeler. Never called in always on time. When I started was supposed to get 9.75 an hour only got 9.25. and last but not the least my pay was missing hours and refused to get it fixed. . I loved my job, but the upper management needs to be watched more closely.
Pro érvek
Customers always made my day.
Upper Management
Dollar tree
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Princeton, WV2019, szeptember 17.
I love working there. It's a great work experience. I love working with people. And I love having new tasks everyday and learning new things. Dollar tree is a great company to work for.
Disappointed
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nanuet, NY2019, szeptember 17.
I joined the team in March and everything was fine until I saw that the SM lets the staff do whatever they want and hold me at a different standard. The SM has a lot of associates to close with her and one person for me who close 3 nights a week. She makes her assistants myself included tell and document the associates. The worse the is she gossips with her favorites. I actually heard her talking about me to one of her soon to be promoted associate. I have to find another job this place is to juvenile.
Great DM; good pay
Kontra érvek
Immature staff including SM; not enough people to do what is expected
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consistent work place,friendly environment.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019, szeptember 17.
A typical work day consist of opening at 7:00 A.M -10:00 P.M closing. The hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with all the stocking and mess that customer did to the store,your always organizing and trying to maintain the store apperance.
Kontra érvek
breaks are extremely short and seem as through as soon as you clock out you have to clock back in.
Poorly up-kept stores nationwide
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rutland, VT2019, szeptember 16.
This is an easy job it’s retail at its simplest yet management lacks motivation and care for their store. I left dollar tree because I was supposed to be starting to lead the freight team and I asked the manager to come look at the stationary with me because I needed to show him why I needed to work with the freight team closely. I showed him how the same paper clips were on 3 different pegs in 3 totally different spots in the stationary “planographic” I told him me as a merchandiser would have to fix this to fit in something else and that they needed to be told that they can’t just stick things anywhere to fit it out. Well he got defensive towards me and said that he thought it looked okay. Well there’s the problem right there. He did not care about the planographic or appearance of the store .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting and fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson City, NV2019, szeptember 16.
Because all merchandise is one dollar, it was easy to flex product based upon the item demand. The only full time positions available would be the store manager and the primary assistant manager. All remaining positions are part time and available working hours is based on store sales.
Not enough hours
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  York, PA2019, szeptember 15.
They were great at first and they have there favorite people where they give them more hours and not the rest of us i nust mt butt and dont get paid enough plus they keep cutting hours
Love it
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snellville, GA2019, szeptember 14.
I enjoy so much working for this company. If all employees think teem work everything gets done and store looks great. Depending on your employees you will feel as family.
Pro érvek
There is growth in this company and it all depends on you
Kontra érvek
No fix time have to have open availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar Tree was fun at first....BUT...
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2019, szeptember 13.
Dollar Tree never offered us any type of health insurance or 401K. Everyone was considered part-timer's so we didn't get any kind of anything much less over time. However, I learned to deal with people better, how to check inventory, accounts payable & receivable. The hardest thing was unloading the truck with no-help.
Healthcare
Great start!
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, szeptember 10.
I think Dollar Tree is a great place to start your work career. The pay is okay, the employees were friendly, and depending on the location, the customers were nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an easy job comparison to others
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2019, szeptember 7.
It's a nice place to work if you have the right people. It's mostly stocking and helping out the customers that come in. If you have a nice team to with you are able to get more things done.
Dollar Tree
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN 370422019, szeptember 5.
Great environment. Everything I need to buy I can find it there for less. Good employees along with great management. Always clean and organized. And everyone very helpful.
Always being helped.
Always busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would be a good work environment if they paid anyone realistically
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madisonville, TN2019, szeptember 4.
Work with good bunch of people. But corporate doesn't pay well. Raises aren't good and it's difficult to get promoted. When you do get promoted it's not much pay and it's a lot of responsibility. You can be demoted if your store as a whole doesn't meet sales goals. Unloading trucks and fast paced stocking is the hardest part. If you cashier then between customers you will need to stock. Management stocks and backs up cashier. On a typical day it's 1 manager and 1 cashier. Good coworkers but a bad manager will really make things hard. Most enjoyable part of the job was when several people worked together good comradery. Corporate just doesn't care much about the employees. Also my Husband died in the same year as my Mother and I only got bereavement pay for one. Who decides you only get paid for one bereavement a year? It's good to not lose your family close together but if you do you should get paid for each.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Oversee employees work
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, szeptember 3.
Very demanding and driving kind of job. Stressful at some points, hard to move up in the company. Job base one pushing freight out. Ask for way to much for you to do for less pay.
1,0
Terrible company
Assitant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centerville, OH2019, szeptember 3.
Horrible company to work for! Store level manager was fantastic but corporate could less about their associates! Severely overworked and underpaid! If you like unreasonable work demands then this is the place for you.
Very low wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
you stay busy
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Commerce, GA2019, szeptember 3.
can get stressful but for the most part I enjoy my job.i just wished I got more hours and better pay.i like my co-workers and I really like the store manager we all work together well but I have to find some else
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van