Dollar Tree
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Dollar Tree-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Assistant Manager1 468 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 468 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 19 451 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for as your first job. Flexible with schedule , easy work environment. You are able to work as cashier, recovery or stocking. Great management as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store managers write you up for breaking store policy then turn around and ask you to do something against store policy if it means them having to do work. Boo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management could care less about the stores or its employees as long as they have a deposit at the end of the night. The routine of how a store is run is so backwards to me.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Dollartree I've learned a great deal about anticipating and meeting the public demand and logistics of product displacement.
While many businesses have been forced to adjust with restrictions, availability, and reduced hours of operation, it's been rewarding to continue providing service and products affordably.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job not enough pay, can be fast pace during holidays. Multi tasking is a must , friendly and good customer service is definitely a must. Keeping shelves stocked with product in the right spot front faced shelves
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do at Dollar Tree if I could transfer with them I would but finding a store with an opening in the area has been a challenge, so I am branching out to something else. I love working with the customers, meeting new people the freighting of the product seeing what comes in and stocking the shelves is what I like the most.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is wonderful they take the time to make sure you understand your job ! Policies and safety of the company,I enjoy working for this company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work especially if you enjoy working in retail but job advancement and pay increase is really difficult. There are no benefits and it could be worse if you dont get along with manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Dollar Tree for a few years and trained 3 managers that took the job promised to me while my manager was taking a indefinite leave of absence. Instead of compensating me with at least a manager’s salary, they kept me at $11.00 an hour while exploiting my skills and degree.
Pro érvek
My subordinates were fun people.
Corporate culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very customer friendly environment that is easy to work in.There are also promotion availability of a person is dedicated and/or interested in that area.
Pro érvek
Customer service is good.
Non-communication within management/employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefits whatsoever, the exploit the employees, there's no hygiene in the workplace, they're rats in the back rooms, district managers and managers don't care. They expose the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited about working here but they never have enough help and really expect alot from you but you get nothing in return. I would not recommend working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store I was at was never kept up good. The manager spent most of her shift on the phone or outside smoking. She let her cashier's walk around with no shoes on. Would tell you to do one thing and the next day say it wasn't right and try to right you up. Never had store organized to work efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was trying to learn all the stuff I needed to learn to become an assistant manager. Time was my struggle due to me not getting the proper training.
Good people
Bad communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company will be best useful for high schoolers or college students.
Over worked and definitely underpaid. You are lucky if you get 16-22 hrs a week. No room to grow in this company.
There is none
Pay and store manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy constantly moving around and always having a task waiting to be done, this is a great job for you. Keep in mind that there are times where it’s next to impossible to complete all your tasks due to the overwhelming amount of customers and lack of associates. Management has to do basically everything sometimes which is frustrating but if you’ve got a strong management team it becomes less frustrating
Munkahelyi kultúra
Other job seekers should know to stay to themselves. Always keep conversation cordial. Always make sure you stay on top of your position(s) if more than one
Pro érvek
Get to work on communication skills
Kontra érvek
Not all management is respectful, lack of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most frustrating jobs I’ve ever had to deal with. They expect way too much. Part time cashiers and stockers always get screwed on hours. I would not recommend workin there.
Everything is $1
Kontra érvek
Some job titles have too much responsibilities and they expect everything done that second
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for a Dollar Tree is a good place to start. The store manager is a good guy. The district manager is a great woman. The job itself is good I just want a better job...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Let me start by saying that I worked at a couple of dollar trees and I know that everything about this company depends on who is in management. My store had an awesome manager and he hired mostly really good people but that is not the case with every store. The job itself is fairly mundane, mostly stocking and working the register but you get regular customers who can definitely liven up your day. This was a very good college job and offered a little room for advancement if you worked hard enough. Although the pay was not very good, I still enjoyed this job a lot. Was friends with a lot of my coworkers and really enjoyed the atmosphere.
Pro érvek
Great manager and coworkers, enjoyed my store
Kontra érvek
Low pay, short breaks and lunches, sometimes a lot to juggle, short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a nice company, works with the days you can work. Fun to work with the customers that come in. Great to see the new products that come in. Good hours
Easy schedule
Low pay, bad management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés